Jen Finds "Jeopardy" & Herself Ch. 03

Story Info
A new University student learns about herself.
7.8k words
4.75
7.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story follows on from where Jen, a 19 year old student new at University after a gap year, and looking to find somewhere to watch "Jeopardy" in quiet - finds herself unwittingly in a lesbian bar, and meets a 27 year-old nurse. After the first sex-filled night of her life, she spends a second with Christine and learns intriguing details about Christine's mother. As a result Jen finds herself invited to a lesbian orgy.

After her long conversation with Christine about her mother and her mother's unusual life style, the pair went back to bed and made love for the best part of the day. They got dressed and went to a local Italian restaurant for lasagna and red wine, before parting to go to their respective homes. They agreed the only contact would be by phone until Friday and the party was to be Saturday.

Throughout the week, Jen focused on classes and papers, except for her daily dose of Jeopardy! Christine phoned her Wednesday morning, just before her first class. "Are we still on for Saturday, or would you rather give it a miss?" asked Christine.

"Still on" said Jen. "I have moments when I doubt myself, but the past few days - the weekend with you, and the weekdays missing you - make me long to see you again. I need you to kiss me..."

"Know what you mean," said Christine, "I may be older and supposedly wiser, but where you are concerned, I've reverted back to being a young innocent, except I know I'm not. What do you want to do Friday?"

"Well," said Jen, "resting up for Saturday may be a good idea. You like Chinese? There's a good place near me."

And so was it was decided - a Chinese meal and an early night. And maybe Christine would stay over with Jen Friday night after dinner.

Fortunately for Jen, her Friday classes finished at lunch time, so she had time to do her laundry and to clean her room somewhat. She laughed at the thought that at least she did not have to decide on what to wear to the party - it was compulsory nude! She got some wine in, and some pastries for breakfast from a bakers that did wonderful Belgian croissants, especially ones with chocolate filling.

The clock seemed to drag all day on Friday, but finally it was time to go down to the parking lot and await Christine's arrival in her little Fiat. She had never seen or been in Christine's car, and was unprepared for the nice shiny new model that she arrived in. Bright red, with special extra chrome trim, it seemed just perfect for Christine. After Jen had admired the car, inspecting it inside and out, they made their way to Jen's dorm room. As soon as they were inside, Christine slid her hands under Jen's t-shirt and kissed her passionately before pulling off the shirt. Jen undid Christine's white eyelet blouse and was surprised to find her wearing a bra. "I had to go to the Mall this morning, and didn't want to get all the guys excited. All the more for you to take off, my dear," said Christine. And so it came off.

Christine looked around the room. "Quite sweet," she said, "feminine, like you."

"It suffices" was Jen's reply. "But it feels much nicer with you in it."

"You're a soppy romantic, aren't you," responded Christine - not a question but a statement.

"Yes, and unapologetic" replied Jen.

They lay on the bed, topless, side by side, in no hurry to get physical, just re-establishing contact after the time apart. Christine talked about a patient who had made an unexpected recovery from a coma, and Jen complained about a lecturer who was hard to understand because he stuttered, even though she still liked him because he was funny. "It's just I don't get all his jokes because of his stutter," she said. Christine looked at her almost like a mother about to tell her off. "Then it is up to you to make the effort to listen - he's trying his best, and deserves effort from you."

"I suppose so".

"Then, suppose better in future."

Suitably chastened, Jen got off the bed. "Do you want a glass of my wine in our communal sitting room, while we watch Jeopardy! or go downstairs to the Student's Union and buy wine there? Actually, the wine I have in is better than what they have downstairs."

Christine shook her head - "You and your Jeopardy!"

So they poured two glasses of wine, put their tops back on, and wondered through to the common sitting room, taking the Italian Pinot Grigio with them. Only a few of the regular crowd were there as it was Friday, and they just nodded to Jen and Christine as they sat down to watch the show. Jen quietly said a number of the answers to Christine, although in one category on body parts, Christine waltzed straight down the column, unsurprisingly.

Dinner was great. They sat side by side in a booth, and shared a bottle of white wine. The fortune cookies were optimistic about love and future relations, which drew giggles from both of them. They drove back to the Uni in Christine's car, and she took a small overnight bag out of her trunk. "Fresh clothes to head to Mother's in" she explained.

Fortunately, Jen's bed was a double rather than a single, so while not as spacious as Christine's, they could both get comfortable. After quite a lot of gentle kissing and caressing, they slid into their now usual spooning position, and with Jen's nipple in Christine's hand, they drifted off to sleep.

"Don't bother with a shower" said Christine as they awoke. "Mum's house has about 7 bathrooms, my room has it's own walk in shower with room for both of us, so we can take our first shower together." They hadn't yet put any clothes on.

"Sounds good," Jen answered as she took the croissants out of the little fridge and put the coffee on. "I've never had anybody wash my back since I was a baby."

"Watch out Mum doesn't join us in the shower and scrub all of you!" laughed Christine. It appeared to both of them that now the much anticipated day had actually dawned, they were both fairly relaxed about it. The quiet intimacy of the previous afternoon, evening and night after 4 days of separation had made it clear to both of them that their relationship, although new, felt quite strong and solid, and had simply picked up where it left off. Though neither said it, they were both feeling 'in love'.

"I need to ask," said Jen, not daring to actually look at Christine, "but have you and your Mum...."

"Yes, we have, after I came out at 24, and only at her soirees. It was sex, not romance, it was good, but that's it. Unlike when you and I are 'doing it', there was no romance, no love, no vulnerability. It was a surrender to the physical pleasure, not a surrender to love. She may want sex with you, I don't know, but only go for it if you feel comfortable. She doesn't need any more notches on her bed post."

"She notches her bed post to count her lovers?"

"Of course not, silly, at least she didn't used to. It's just a figure of speech. But if she goes for it, lay back and think of England. I forgive you in advance."

Jen bit into her chocolate croissant, realizing as she did so that despite all her adult sexual experiences in the past week, deep inside she was still a bit naïve and very innocent.

As if reading her mind, Christine looked at her, and smiled. "Your naivety is one of your sweetest features," she said. "And these croissants are good. As tasty as you. Oh dear...." Christine suddenly stood up, walked around the table, and sucked on Jen's right breast voraciously. "Bit of chocolate dropped there... all gone now." And the pair giggled like young schoolgirls.

"Time to get dressed," announced Christine after the dorm room was tidied up. "Bring an overnight bag or hold-all for tomorrow's clothes, toiletries and a towel for the pool. Mum doesn't like the room towels in the pool. You won't need the hold-all to store your clothes in, like the other guests, as we will stay the night in my old room."

"I could spend the night in the car as long as we were together".

"Trust me, my room's comfier."

Half hour later, they were on their way. "I have a quick stop to make at the Mall" said Christine, as she swung her car into the parking lot. "Stay here, please," and she was gone. Twenty minutes later, she was back with two small bags. "A present for you," she said, and Jen took the little brown bag and peeped inside. Inside was just a small box, and as she took it out, she saw Christine pull out a similar box from her bag.

"What's this for?" asked Jen. "It's not my birthday or anything."

"It's to prove to whoever looks at it, that you are mine and I am yours," said Christine.

They both opened their boxes. Each contained a gold chain and a half a heart mounted on the chain. "Put them together" said Christine, and Jen did, immediately realizing that engraved across the whole heart was 'Jennifer and Christine'. "Only complete when they are together," said Christine. Jen was overwhelmed, not to mention surprised.

They each put the other girl's chain around their neck, and then kissed the heart the other was wearing. "I wanted to make sure that people at this crazy do would get no ideas about you being available afterwards," said Christine. She laughed. "I thought it was too early to tattoo my name on your boob." "Oh, my God," laughed Jen, "It would have to be tattooed very small!"

"Well, for better or worse, Mum, here we come." and Christine's tires squealed as she peeled out of the parking spot and headed for the exit ramp. The trip would take about an hour.

As she drove, Christine filled Jen in a bit more on her family and what would happen. "First, Mum hates being called Mum at one of these does. She's Sandra. You may meet her first time wearing clothes, but, again, maybe not. We'll go straight to my bedroom and undress each other, and get ready to face her if we don't see her on the way there. The housekeeper, appropriately called Mrs. Cook, will have a light lunch prepared - she, by the way, does not walk around naked, thank God!. She dresses like one of the upstairs maids in Upstairs, Downstairs. Guests will start arriving around 6. No formal dinner tonight, just piles of hors d'oeuvres and fruit, and wine of course. Charlotte, whose nickname was always Charlie, rarely comes to the house without her husband, and he, of course, is prohibited tonight. His name is Charles, so we call them Charlie1 and Chariie2, my sister being 1. However, if Mum has told her about you, she may come out of curiosity. Charlie's 24, and acts like she's 40! What makes you special is that you're the first girlfriend I have ever taken home since I left home at 20."

"Oh," said Jen, "That does rather paint a target on me, doesn't it?"

"Relax, be yourself, and everyone will love you like I do. I've never fallen for a girl so quickly, and never dreamed I would, so it's a unique experience for both of us. I've had lovers, before, of course, but never was I 'in love' with them before. It's all happened so quick, and so we should let it take its time, but I really believe what we have is special, so let's not rush it and spoil it."

Jen mulled over what Christine had just said. In the short time they had known each other - just over a week - Christine had always been in charge, decisive, worldly, and it was strange to see her admitting to vulnerability. Strange and yet sweet. It gave Jen confidence in herself and how she herself felt, that Christine would admit to such vulnerability and was willingly doing so.

Christine went on: "As for the other guests, nobody under 19 is allowed, so you just make it! There's a couple of lipstick lesbians, who I think swing both ways, a couple of real dykes, and a few older women who just find life less complicated ignoring men, at least for some of the time. It's not like those sex clubs your hear about, with BDSM or anything like that, just a load of naked women physically pleasing each other. Simply put, it is a group of women enjoying some no-strings sex in a way that feels naughty but safe. It's just that I won't be able to have you to myself until we go to bed.... so be brave. Oh, and some of the dykes like to go around wearing a strap-on, all ready for action. I know most of the crowd - some are quite high profile locally, but we keep that quiet. And there's usually one or two new ones, like you."

"So, any advice for a neophyte?" asked Jen.

Christine laughed. "Relax, enjoy the attention, enjoy the sensations, don't agree to anything your not comfortable with, and remember you're going to bed with me afterwards..."

They sat quietly for almost the rest of the trip, until Christine turned on to a road that had large houses, well set back and well spaced, on each side. One had a front hedge of tall cedars, beautifully trimmed to a smooth front and a level top. Through a gap in the cedars was a driveway, and they turned in. "Well, here we are - Chez Sandra!"

To call the house opulent was unnecessary. It was a stylish mock Tudor house with stone trimmings and brilliant white plastered panels, tailored grounds, and matching deep gold drapes in the windows of all the front-facing rooms. Their tires crunched on the gravel, and as Christine pulled up, the front door opened, and the immediately identifiable Mrs. Cook came out. "Hello, Miss Christine. And you must be Miss Jennifer..."

"Oh, please, just Jen will do."

Christine laughed. "Mrs. Cook is very traditional and proper, aren't you, Cookie? So you will be Miss Jennifer to her."

"Oh, Miss Christine, I do wish you wouldn't call me that. Maybe I should call you Crusty?" The laugh in her voice betrayed any real annoyance.

"Crusty?" asked Jen.

Christine smiled. "When Charlie was young, she couldn't say 'Christine' and it kept coming out as 'Crusty'. Only the family use that nick name, or, more commonly, Chrissy."

Jen looked at Christine, her head tilted to one side. "You're too sweet and generous to be 'Crusty', and I am a grown-up and can manage Christine perfectly well." She was rewarded with a kiss from Christine, and a pinch on her bum.

"Miss Sandra awaits you by the pool, when you are ready" said Mrs. Cook, and turned on her heels and headed to the back of the house, where Jen supposed the kitchen to be.

The girls grabbed their bags from the Fiat and entered into a beautifully paneled hallway. Unlike so many old-style paneled rooms, it was not done in a dark color, but instead in a warm, inviting mid-brown color, with dark floorboards and a primarily burgundy carpet going up the broad stairway.

Christine ran up the stairs and down a long hallway to the very end. Her room was a corner one, at the back, overlooking a beautiful garden. It was decorated in soft pinks and pale blues, and there was still a mural on the wall of Cinderella's Castle, a remnant of her younger days. "Aha, your favorite Disney princess?" asked Jen.

"Yes, and an attempt to hang on to days of innocence. Who was your favorite?"

Jen blushed as she said Snow White - "but really because I thought the dwarfs were cute."

Christine stood in front of Jen, and pulled off the t-shirt she was wearing. Jen replied by removing Christine's shirt also. They undid each other's jeans and pulled them down and stepped out of them. Christine's panties were gossamer fine and clearly transparent and sexy. Jen's were plain white and practical. They laughed at the contrast and got naked. "See we had a refresh trim down there," remarked Christine as she bent down and kissed each of Jen's nipples in turn.

"Yes, got to look my best," said Jen, leaning in to kiss the heart on Christine's chain. "I really do appreciate the message of these chains...."

Christine smiled. "Thank you.... Now let's face the lioness in her den...." and marched out the door with Jen in hot pursuit.

The pool turned out to be ground floor, at the opposite end of the house to Christine's room, and running almost the length of the side of the house. It had a covered patio off it, with outdoor heaters and the pool itself was about 20 yards long by 10 yards wide. Floating way out in the middle, on a dark blue air mattress was a tall naked Rubenesque woman. Jen noticed that unlike the smaller proportions of the daughter, the mother's breasts, hips and bum cheeks all represented quite generous handfuls. Her hair was blonde, and obviously cost quite a bit for a hairdresser to maintain. No do-it-yourself suicide blonde here. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat triangle, and, as the saying goes, the carpet matched the drapes. So was the hair color actually a copy of Sandra's original coloring, or did the hairdresser have an interesting task every few weeks? Sandra paddled carefully to the side of the pool without spilling her wine, put the plastic wine glass on the side, and slid elegantly into the water and walked up the steps, all without getting her hair wet. Jen was impressed, being herself a bit of a klutz in such movements.

"Mum, Jen." said Christine.

"You don't say," said her Mum, and then smiled. "I think I could work that out for myself". She hugged and kissed Christine, and then turned to Jen, hugging her and holding her wet breasts against the younger woman. The kiss was a real kiss, not a peck, but not overdone. Jen relaxed. She had her first naked contact with a total stranger, and not died as a result! So far so good.

Sandra put on a robe but didn't bother to fasten it - "Don't want to catch a chill as I dry off," she said. "Grab yourselves wines and come sit down."

In fact, chatting to Sandra was not as scary as Jen thought, although she did have to focus on keeping her eyes on Sandra's face and not the other parts she was somewhat distracted by. They discussed her studies at Uni, a bit about her background, and Sandra was impressed by Jen's knowledge of horses. "If your visits here become frequent enough, maybe you could bring your horse - Colonel Mustard, was it? - here. We have a stable but, regrettably, at the moment it is empty."

All in all, Jen took to Sandra and found her amusing, and attentive, and obviously very proud of her daughters. Once you ignored the peculiarity of wanting to live and socialize naked, and only with women, she seemed remarkably normal and a doting Mum. All three of them decided to take a quick swim and a shower, and meet for lunch in 45 minutes, and Sandra texted Mrs. Cook accordingly. "Saves ringing a bell and calling her - easier on the old dear's legs." Yes, Jen was actually getting to like Sandra, although she was aware of Christine watching her with a quizzical expression on her face.

As they went upstairs after their swim, Christine asked Jen "How did you find my Mum?"

Jen put on a stupid/dumb face. "I followed you, looked at the air bed in the pool, and there she was!" Christine took a swipe with her towel at Jen that missed, and they both got a fit of giggles with Christine chasing Jen down the hall. Hearing the giggles, Sandra just smiled.

Back in Christine's room, they both stepped into the big walk-in shower, with shower heads at each end, and hugged and then washed each other. After, they enjoyed drying each other, paying special attention to the intimate places, and then walked down hand in hand to the dining room.

Lunch turned out to be a choice of cold chicken or Melton Mowbray pie - a favorite of Jen's Dad, and which she opted for - with potato and other salads. Sandra was keen to praise 'Dear Mrs. Cook' as the provider of the pie, and Jen noticed Mrs. Cook actually blushed. She was unfazed by serving naked diners, but blushed when quite rightly complimented on her cooking! It made Jen realize just how quickly she herself was adjusting to the pattern of rather novel events.

"Anybody I don't know or new coming tonight?" asked Christine.

"Well," replied Sandra, "Gloria is bringing her 21 year-old daughter, Sue, who has never been before, and we mustn't forget Jen of course - by the way, do you prefer Jen or Jennifer?"

"Jen."