Jen Finds "Jeopardy" & Herself Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, good, got it. Oh, and by the way, sheer curiosity has tempted Charlie into coming, although she may leave once she's checked Jen out and realizes the Jen is a very nice, normal young lady. Well, you are nice and normal, aren't you?"

Jen laughed. "Boringly so," she replied.

"Fiddlesticks," Christine almost shouted, "nothing boring about you. You're sweet and caring and affectionate and...."

"And you're not biased at all, are you?" interjected Sandra. "Jen, this is the first time I have ever seen my daughter in love, and I love it. I always thought that she might have a heart of stone, but in such a short time, you've proved otherwise. Don't rush it, the two of you, but I approve of you hopefully having a long and loving relationship, and that's all that need be said about it, so shush, Chrissy, right now!"

Christine opened her mouth to speak, thought better of it, and bit off a piece of Mrs. Cook's excellent whole wheat bread instead. Jen smiled, and simply said "Thank you."

They didn't finish lunch until about 3 o'clock, and the girls went upstairs to the bedroom to relax. They lay on the bed, side by side, holding hands. "I can't believe Mum called me Chrissy. She's not called me that since I was about 15."

"Well, maybe being in love has brought back your childhood innocence," Jen said, quietly, "although there's been nothing innocent to what you have been doing to my body ever since we met. That very first kiss, when we were dancing, just that little one on my forehead, so tender and soft, not threatening and yet completely upending everything I expected in my life. I thought that only Snow White could fall in love with just one kiss..."

Christine saw the tears forming in the corners of Jen's eyes, and leaned over her to kiss them away. "I was right, you are a silly romantic, and these chains show that you are turning me into one too. I just hope she doesn't call me Chrissy tonight." They turned on their sides into their usual spoon position and fell asleep.

"Oh, doesn't that look so sweet!" said a woman's voice, loudly. Jen looked up to see what at first glance seemed a blonde version of Christine standing naked in the doorway. From behind her, Jen heard a bleary voice announce "My sister, Charlie."

"I would never have guessed," laughed Jen, "you look so completely different. ha ha."

"Well," said Charlie, "at least you can see I'm a genuine blonde." She walked around to Christine's side of the bed and kissed her sister. "Hi, sis, nice to see you too." She walked round to Jen, looked down at Jen, and said "So you're the heart surgeon who despite all contrary indications has proved my sister has a heart!" She leaned in to Jen, and kissed her, and Jen was surprised to feel that it was a real kiss, not a peck for hello. "Nice hair, beautiful face, great skin, fit and trim, so this is what my sister's dream girl looks like...."

"Shut up, sis," Was Christine's response.

"No, seriously," said Charlotte, "You really are quite cute, Jen, could fancy you myself." And with that she got on the bed and snuggled up to Jen and kissed her again. Despite her better judgement, Jen found herself kissing back. and then felt a nipple being pinched.

"Sandra wanted you to know it's gone 5 o'clock and people will be arriving soon." With that, Charlie kissed Jen again and got off the bed. Once she was out of the room, Jen turned to face Christine. "She kissed me three times."

"And that's just for starters," responded Christine. "When she left home at 20 she shared a flat with me until she got married. Whenever I had friends over, she would always try to tempt them into being her friend too. Often succeeded."

Jen lay in thought for a moment. "Okay, tell me. If she comes on to me tonight, what should I do?"

"Go with the flow, screw her as hard as you can, enjoy it, and then say 'Goodnight, see you in the morning.' She's not used to being turned down, by men or women. And she would love to get my lover into her web."

Christine sat up. "If there's one we might both be interested in, it's Gloria's daughter Sue, She's very pretty, 21 but quite shy, with a great figure and supposedly quite athletic. From what I remember talking to her at a dance in town last Christmas, she was starting to question if she might be a lesbian. Be interesting to see if she has proceeded further in that direction. Threesome sex can be quite fun - quite stimulating! Her mother is a lipstick lesbian who has been known to swing both ways. I had a good night with Gloria one Christmas soiree here a couple of years ago."

As she listened to Christine talk, she began to understand how Christine distinguished between hedonistic sex for it's own physical pleasures with anyone who attracted you, and making love, where the same pleasures were experienced inside a cocoon of affection, trust and romance with one particular stable partner. She resolved to try the former before returning to the bedroom to indulge in the latter.

"Well, at least getting ready for a nude party means I only have to have a quick shower, and comb my hair. I think I am even going to go make-up naked too," said Jen.

"Agreed," responded Christine, and they wondered into the shower, and at 10 to 6, strolled down the stairs. Walking into the dining room, Jen watched Christine put the key to their bedroom into a number-locked box behind the bar. "Only family can use the family's bedrooms." she explained, "All the other rooms can be used for people who seek some privacy."

Jen took a seat on a high stool at the bar, and Christine poured both of them a glass of wine. Charlotte came in and stood right behind Jen, gently swaying so that Charlotte's nipples were being dragged side to side across Jen's back. Jen turned her head towards Charlotte, and asked, "As non-family, should I call you Charlotte, or Charlie?"

"Charlotte's fine," she replied, rather formally. "You know Chrissy expects me to try and seduce you, don't you?"

"I was warned, but maybe I'd enjoy discovering the differences and the similarities for myself. and then, technically, it wouldn't be seduction."

"I wouldn't say that too loud where Chrissy can hear you," Charlotte replied, looking towards where Christine was talking to Sandra behind the bar.

People were coming in every few minutes, and Jen decided that this would be a good time to put at least some food in her stomach before the wine took hold. She wondered across to the food-laden table, and nibbled a couple of mushroom vol-au-vents that were absolutely delicious. followed by a crisp water-wafer biscuit with some caviar on it, and the tiniest piece of lemon sticking up. Carefully looking around she saw that Christine was intently watching Charlotte who was equally as intently watching Jen. Grabbing another caviar wafer, Jen sauntered out into the hallway. As she passed Christine, she gently nodded towards the hallway, and sure enough, a few minutes later Christine found Jen.

Jen told Christine of her conversation with Charlotte, and how she was inclined to take Christine's advice and play Charlotte along. Just then, a gorgeous young woman with striking blond hair came out of the small cloakroom being used by visiting guests to disrobe. Double D breasts topped a flat tummy and an hourglass waist, then broadened out to a pair of truly grabbable hips. Shapely legs met at a tiny patch of trimmed pubic hair, also blonde.

"Nice landing strip. That's Gloria's daughter," whispered Christine, "would you like it if after midnight we kidnapped her and had a private party for three?"

"If you would like to. She certainly is a looker." With her response, Jen surprised herself at being willing to have sex with a total stranger.

"Nah. Look at the make-up - her looks are not even skin deep."

Jen looked, and had to admit the make-up was professionally and skillfully applied. She smiled, turned to Christine; "Meow!"

"Agreed: Meow. But fun for a night."

Jen returned to the bar and partially refilled her glass and nibbled a little more food. For her little plan to work, she needed to keep her wits about her. She sat on a bar stool, facing the bar, and therefore facing the mirror behind the bar. She saw Charlotte come up behind her. She felt Charlotte's finger tips caress her back, then slide around her waist and up to her breasts. She could see the in the mirror the dominating leer on Charlotte's face. "Just think of all the nerves that lead to the breast. Must make breasts as small as these really sensitive."

"It does," said Jen, with a smile, "when they are in the right hands...."

"Ooh, very good - touché." Charlie's smile as she said that could have frozen water.

Charlotte spun the stool around by pulling on Jen's nipples, and stopped it by grabbing her hips and planting a kiss on Jen's lips. Jen realized that this act in public was clearly intended to tell the other guests that Jen may be her sister's girlfriend, but Charlotte could take her if she felt like it.

Jen looked at Charlotte. "I understand you're married... " she started to say.

"Yes, although I am bi-sexual. My husband finds that interesting - he has this plan for us to be in a polyamory relationship with another woman. He's man enough to keep us both supplied, so to speak. You would fit in quite well."

Charlotte looked at Jen to see if she was shocked. "So have you had a real man yet?" she asked. "You do know I am the only bitch in this family who has a man in her bed on a regular basis?"

"Oh, where do I start?" Jen quietly replied. "Have I had a real man? You mean, a man who could earn and deserve my affection along with my body? Guess there aren't too many of those around, so I still haven't found one, let alone 'had' one.... And do I know you are the only bitch in this family? In fact, in the last few minutes, that's become completely apparent....."

Charlotte stepped back and looked for all the world like she was going to slap Jen's face, but just then both she and Jen became aware of Sandra standing just behind Charlotte's shoulder and listening to every word! Charlotte spun around and walked away, and for the first time, Jen realized that the younger sister was wearing high heels. So she wasn't quite as tall as Christine, and as she thought that, she realized it was much more clear cut - Charlotte wasn't Christine, and not even in her league.

Sandra came over to Jen, placed her hands on Jen's shoulders and kissed her. It was tender, it was loving, and Jen could not stop herself from responding. Their lips parted and their tongues touched and caressed and played. Then Sandra withdrew. "Christine can be a dominating force," she said, "but she also is loving and loyal, even to some people who don't deserve it. However, I can see from what just happened, you have her back, her front, her whole being. She's lucky to have found you."

Jen told Sandra about her plot to let Charlotte seduce her, and then dump her to return to Christine. "That's not going to work, Jen - My guess is Charlotte is up in her room getting dressed and will be out of here in fifteen minutes or less. And if I am right, I am going to kidnap you, take you to my room, and have the pleasure of you in my bed."

"Maybe I will just surrender to the inevitable, and you won't have to kidnap me."

Sandra filled her glass, walked over to the table and ate a couple of canapes, and returned with a smile on her face. She nodded towards the door, to the hallway. Charlotte was storming downstairs, dressed, and without saying goodbye to anyone was gone. Sandra turned to Jen; "Bring your glass."

"Yes, ma'am." Christine had hinted that Sandra might want Jen herself, and amused Jen by saying "If Mum wants sex with you, lay back and think of England." Jen smiled as she reflected on this advice regarding sex that Victorian mothers used to give their daughters on their marriage, even if that was not quite the context here and now.

Sandra's room was the other rear corner room from Christine's, at the other end of the hall. Windows along one side looked down into the garden, where it was now almost dark. Funnily enough, in the wall that Jen knew was an outside wall, with just two windows at one end, there was a door. Jen asked why.

Sandra grinned like a child. "That's my personal escape route. I can leap through that door and drop straight into the pool!" She looked at Jen, and looked carefully at the half heart on Jen's neck. "You only met last weekend, and yet she has had that made for this weekend. My daughter is madly in love with you. Please, if this doesn't work out, let her down gently."

The obvious affection and love brought tears to Jen's eyes. "If that unfortunate event occurs - and I hope to God it doesn't - I promise I will try my best not to hurt her. She has done so much for me, I already want her in my life for ever. Without the confidence knowing Christine has given me, I could never have taken on Charlotte...."

"My dear, your handling of Charlotte was superb. When this silly government finally allows same sex marriages, you can be certain Charlotte will find a reason to turn down the invite to yours. For a married woman of 24 she still has a lot to learn."

Jen sensed exactly what was coming. She was about to have sex with an older woman. Her total sexual experience with another person in her whole life was with Christine and what they had done in the last week, and now she was about to be seduced by a total stranger. The funny thing was, she really wanted it, needed it, to happen. It would not change her love for Christine, but it would surely add to her experience of life.

Sandra put down her glass on the night table, and lay on the bed. "Come here."

Jen lay down, and Sandra pulled her into an embrace. As they kissed, Jen could feel their tongues getting busy, then Sandra's lips all over her face and neck, and then she could feel Sandra's fingers starting to explore her. Her nipples tingled, the fingers on her waist were so light they almost tickled, the fingers on her belly conjured up a feeling of anticipation, and then finally, a finger tip was reaching into her inner lips and finding her clit! Sandra's mouth began to travel down Jen's body. It captured each nipple in turn, it licked at her belly button, the tongue was dragged over her lower belly and through her pubic hair, and then Sandra's hand surrendered the clit to the mouth, and Jen felt her clit being sucked in and then gripped firmly but gently by teeth as its tip was caressed by Sandra's tongue. Fingers found that magic spot inside her and gently rubbed it. Jen lost count at three orgasms. It seemed they just kept coming, followed by a minute's stillness and then another one, like waves at high tide. Sandra clearly was an expert. Jen was struck by an unusual but beautiful thought.... Is this how a grand piano feels at the hands of a maestro when all that beautiful music is flowing out?

Afterwards, they lay quietly, and Jen looked around the room. It was decorated in white and apple green, making it look fresh and spring like. No paintings, but some photos of the girls at various ages, including graduations and Christine in what was clearly her first nurses uniform. Jen turned to Sandra and gave her a long kiss, and started to caress her. Sandra stopped her. "No dear, give your love to my daughter, that was just me showing my love for my daughter's lover."

They got off the bed, picked up their glasses, and went back down to the party. Jen was surprised to find it was coming up on midnight. The party was quieter, as people had paired off for the most part and were enjoying each other accordingly. One big beefy lady wearing a strap-on had Gloria perched on a stool at the bar, and was slowly and gently pushing in and out of Gloria's pussy. Gloria's eyes were glazed over; whether caused by sex or alcohol, Jen couldn't tell. Saying nothing, she filled her glass, took the last two vol-au-vents, and walked through to the library to find Christine with her arm around Sue's shoulder, quietly chatting.

"Gloria saw and heard the whole thing with Charlie," said Christine, "and she told Sue who was just telling me. Bravo. Was even better than your original plan."

Christine turned to Sue, and described how the plan was to let Charlotte think she was seducing Jen, and then have Jen flounce out with a "Goodnight, see you in the morning." Sue giggled.

"So now, what's the plan?" asked Sue.

"Well," said Christine seductively, "Jen and I are going to my room, where we are going to make mad passionate love, and you are invited if you want to join us. And if you don't want to join us, that's okay, you can go play with the big lady who is screwing your mother."

"Well, given those two choices, I think I will pass on the big lady and let my mother have her all to herself."

Christine grabbed a fresh bottle of chilled wine and three clean glasses. "Follow me ladies" and led the way upstairs. Unlocking her door, she stood back and ushered the others in, closed the door and opened the wine. The three young women stood in the middle of the room, facing each other. "To good clean sex!" toasted Christine. They all said "Cheers," and Jen said, "That's a good idea, let's at least have a quick shower."

Two on one washing got the showers through quickly but not without stimulation, which continued as they dried each off, although both Christine and Jen found it amusing how Sue was protecting her make-up. Christine grabbed Sue's arm and dragged her into the bedroom, and unceremoniously threw her on the bed. With Jen on one side and Christine on the other, the two outer girls sandwiched the middle one, then leaned over her and kissed each other. Sue watched as Jen and Christine French kissed right above her face, and then she started to lick the two kissing faces. As she did, she felt two hands, one on each of her breasts, squeezing, pinching and pulling on her nipples. "Oh, God, I love it rough like that" cried out Sue, and was rewarded with even stronger squeezing, pulling and twisting of her nipples.

One hand, Jen's, started to caress its way down Sue's body. Using the landing strip for guidance - how useful, she thought - she found Sue's clit and tugged it out sharply from its cover. She rubbed it firmly with her thumb as her other fingers started to tease open Sue's lips. As Sue's pussy started to get wet, so Jen's fingers started to penetrate it. In a few minutes she had all four fingers buried into Sue's womanhood, and her clit standing erect as it was rubbed. Jen shift her position so she could suck on Sue's clit, and when her hand withdrew somewhat, pressed her thumb against her fingers, and all five digits slid back into Sue up to the broadest part of Jen's hand. The fingers were trying to find Sue's g-spot.

Jen felt movement on the bed, and without her mouth leaving Sue's clit, watched Christine place her knees either side of Sue's head, and lower her bald pussy on to Sue's mouth. Christine's weight was keeping Sue's head still, and Sue was making the most of licking the pussy that was offered. Sue's hips were still bouncing around, and with a gentle push, Jen felt her whole hand go into Sue's pussy. A couple of twists of the hand and Jen felt Sue's vagina release a flood of juices. Jen started to lick them up. Sue's thrashing continued for about a minute and then her body collapsed still on to the bed. Both Jen and Christine released themselves from Sue and rolled on to their backs.

The reviving power of a sip of wine had all three sitting up on the bed. Christine went into the bathroom and returned wearing an assembly of straps supporting a large black imitation cock.

With an excited look on her face, Christine ordered Jen on to her hands and knees. "Time for me to take full possession of my lover," she said. She got Sue to lick the cock to wet it, and as Jen knelt there expectantly, started to slowly, oh so slowly, enter Jen's vagina. Jen just knew that this time, the word was vagina, not pussy. She was being claimed, owned, being made to submit, by her lover. This was, she just knew, true romantic loving sex. Sue watched attentively, saying nothing, just sipping her wine.