Jen Finds "Jeopardy" & Herself Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Christine's strap-on finally bottomed out inside her, Jen came. She didn't think she had it left in her after Sandra, but there it was, a full-blooded submissive climax, her gift of love to Christine.

Christine stopped, but stayed inside Jen. "Slide under her on your back, Sue, and lick her as I fuck her again."

Sue did as she was told. She kissed Jen's lips as she went past them, then licked her nipples. Even on her back, her breasts stood up enough for Sue's nipples to rub against Jen's as their bosoms passed each other, and then Jen felt Sue's tongue on her nether lips. Sue's oral ministrations were not as subtle or as seducing as Christine's - for which Jen was glad - but they were kind of erotic, coming as they did from an almost complete stranger. As Sue licked and sucked on her, Christine started up again with the black cock pushing in then pulling out. After all she had been through tonight, plus the wine, Jen took quite a while to come, and then it was nothing earth shattering, more like satiated exhaustion.

They all pulled apart. Just then, there was a gentle knocking at the door, and Christine called out to come in. The door opened, and there stood Sandra, still completely naked, of course. "I thought I might find Sue in here." she said. "Sue, your mother has gone home and will come back for you after church. Now, if it's alright with all three of you, I would like Sue to come to my room, so we can get to know each other...."

As Sue scrambled off the bed, Christine whispered to Jen "Know each other - in a biblical way...." They managed to suppress their giggles until Sue closed the door behind her.

Jen looked at Christine. "Did you set that up?" she asked.

"Of course. I needed to have you to myself for part of the time, and to sleep with."

Christine rolled Jen on to her side, and spooned in behind her. Gradually and gently, she possessed Jen with her strap-on until she was trapped inside Jen. Jen straightened her legs to make it harder for Christine to pull out.

"So did you play with Sue earlier, on your own?" asked Jen.

"No, I found her shortly before you found the pair of us, and told her we wanted to kidnap and take advantage of her. She said that no kidnapping was required, she would come willingly. She had come to the party hoping to play with me, and was even happier that it would be the three of us. By the way, I was right about professional make-up, she's studying film make-up. Explains the quantity of it, and how she can afford to use that much."

Jen scrunched up her face and let out a "Meow."

"So did you play with anyone?" Jen looked intently at Christine over her shoulder.

"Only one. There's a certain lady who always wants to have a 69 with me at these soirees - says my 69s are the best. So while you were with my mother, I had the Vicar's wife!"

Jen burst out giggling. "I would not be able to contain myself if we were going to church in the morning. Okay, kiss me good night, I really need some sleep."

Christine kissed Jen's shoulder. "Good night, Jen, I love you."

"I know, and I love you likewise."

Still linked together by the big black cock, they were asleep in minutes.

To be continued.