Jen Lets Loose

Story Info
A party teaches a man to share.
7k words
3.79
37.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
g7st0n
g7st0n
34 Followers

Some Background

My wife Jennifer and I have been together for 8 years now, but this story is from about 4 years into our marriage.

Jennifer always complains that she feels chubby, but I can tell her honestly that she's got nothing to worry about. Her breasts are average, her tummy is adorable, if anything might be slightly worthy of the "fat" accusation it'd be her ass, which is perfect as far as I'm concerned. In my opinion, she's damn hot.

When we started having sex it was great, vanilla at first, followed by an increase interest in variety once the normal honey-moon phase wears off. Like most couples we gradually integrate little kinks and such into our life, but our sex life began to focus on one particular that kink we never truly anticipated, and where it led us was a surprise to us both.

It started with a tiny little thing, one time during a particularly hot session I put my finger in her mouth. It felt amazing in a way I can't explain, somehow the sensations in my cock "fused" with those in my finger and it felt like I was being sucked off and fucking at the same time. Jen was super into it too, and in subsequent sessions, this little move became a staple, I'd even say Jen couldn't get off without it. One time, after having sex I explained this "fused" sensation to Jen and said as a joke that I wish I really could fuck her mouth at the same time as I was fucking her cunt. She joked that she wished she could suck a cock for real.

"yeah? you wish we had another cock to suck while you're being pounded?"

"mmmm, yes, please . . ."

My mind sort of snapped out of it, what were we saying? "okay, but you wouldn't want that for real though, would you?"

"No," she replied, obviously cluing in "I guess not. You're so great in bed, I don't really feel the need for anyone else."

What a lie that would turn out to be.

The seal was broken and little by little our sexual fantasies gradually started to involve other people. Sometimes other girls for us to fuck (she's a bit bi, and she's into it) but more often they were fantasies about her being double teamed, or occasionally having a train run on her (that one is definitely more her fantasy than mine).

After we'd both cum and go to clean up, we'd often reassure each other, "but you wouldn't REALLY . . " "No of course not, it's just a hot fantasy."

But eventually the dominance of the fantasy became less scandalous to us, and less and less we had these post-sex conversations. At first I'm sure we thought that the words just went unsaid, but in reality I think it was because we didn't want to ask.

The Setup

Our story really begins as so many of these do, at a party:

We had partied pretty hard in college, but for the past few years, the nights of getting smashed and doing embarrassing things had dwindled to, maybe, a few nights a year, new years, 4th of July, etc.

One summer an old friend of mine, Chris, texted me:

Ch- "hey, I'm gonna be in town next week, are you going to Dustin's get together?"

Even though we didn't party much, some of our friends who were more hesitant to settle down and never really stopped. They often still invited us, but because of work and other commitments we usually had to say no.

Me -"I hadn't really planned on it, his 'get togethers' can get a little . . . wild."

Ch-"I might be moving back permanently soon, so I'd like to reconnect a bit, maybe meet some girls."

Chris was probably my best friend in college, but he'd moved to another state a few years ago to become an adjunct professor. He had a long term girlfriend out there but it ended abruptly about a year ago.

We had a lot of the same interests and he was super smart, we did a lot of the things that I assume most college guys do and so we'd seen each other naked plenty. Chris was well hung and good looking, he should have no problem meeting someone nice.

Me-"sure, I can introduce you to some of the new crowd, always happy to help an old friend get his dick wet ;)"

At dinner, I mentioned it later to Jen who was surprised but pleased "oh, Chris is so nice, I'd love it if he was back in the area."

Jen and Chris had hooked up once or twice before we'd met, but never dated seriously. When we started to date he very respectfully never hit her up again.

"yeah, and after his break-up I feel kind of bad for the guy, I'm sure he's looking for a bit of a change of scenery. We're probably going to go to Dustin's party on Sunday, introduce him to a few people, that alright with you?"

I expected Jen to roll her eyes and complain that I'd have work the next day, but she didn't, "sure! let's all go. I'd love to see Chris again."

"oh, I didn't think you'd want to come, you know how those parties get . . ."

"those are just rumors," she scoffed, "no orgy ever broke out at the ones we went to. And even if they are true, a few people hooking up in Dustin's bedroom isn't an orgy,"

We finished dinner with pretty normal chitchat, but I was a little apprehensive. The word on the street was that Dustin's parties had only gotten crazier since we stopped going. Dustin was a real estate agent and made pretty good money, in addition to having snagged a practical mansion at way below market rate.

Later that night I decided to test the waters, so when Jen was getting into her bed-clothes I came up behind her and kissed her on the neck,

"oh, really?" she sighed, "I'm kinda tired, and I've already showered."

I pressed into her "who would make the hottest threesome for us, how about Vanessa?"

She rolled her eyes but replied "maybe, but she's told me she's totally straight, and I dunno how I'd feel with you fucking another woman when I don't get anything."

"what about Dustin? He's pretty good looking."

Now she pushed back into my crotch, "He's a jerk, and I don't know if I could get aroused."

"I've seen his cock, it's very nice" I put my hands around her tummy and slid them up to touch her breasts, "When you see it you might change your mind."

"mmm, I might just like to suck it, but I'd still want you inside of me."

Her hand felt for my cock as I moved one hand up to her mouth.

"oh, I thought you were tired, I thought you'd already showered?" I teased.

"You did this, you know exactly how to get me going."

"Would you fuck Chris?" I pushed, "you know he's coming back to town."

"Chris and I are old news, but he is a good lay,"

"What if an orgy did happen? you might finally get to live out your fantasy."

She took my finger out of her mouth "ohh, I'd like that, I'd want every man at that party to have a turn fucking my mouth."

"I'd like to see that."

She lay down for me on the bed and I entered her easily, talking about getting double teamed was a sure way to make her go from dry to soaking in no time.

"I want you to suck someone's cock at that party, you filthy girl."

In no time at all she was reaching her climax, moaning on my thumb and sucking it like a cock.

She came and since I was so close I pulled out, and we re-arranged as fast as possible to get my cock in her mouth, she sucked just a few times and I blew my load hard down her throat.

When I was done she rushed to the bathroom to spit and pee. I lay back on the bed, while she took another quick shower. When she was back, I asked a question I hadn't asked in a long time, "just to make sure, all that stuff about fucking other people, that's JUST fantasy right?"

She looked me in the eye and did some mental calculations, "I mean, I don't think I'd really MIND if it happened for real, but yeah, just your cock is good enough for me."

We cuddled in bed, and Jen fell asleep quickly. My mind was racing and it took me a long time to sleep. What exactly did that mean? Would I even really mind if it wasn't just fantasy?

The Main Event

Sunday finally came and we met up with Chris for dinner before heading to the party. We gave him all the latest gossip to catch him up; Which girls I knew weren't single and which ones to avoid for various other reasons. As well as all the wild stories we'd heard about Dustin's parties. We arrived at the party a little early, and Dustin didn't answer the door immediately. We heard a bit of a crash and someone say "oof" somewhere inside and after another minute, Dustin arrived sputtering apologies "sorry, fellas, was just in the middle of a shower, didn't expect anyone for a bit, come on in!" Dustin was hiding a bit behind the door, which was hard since he's a pretty big guy. When we entered we saw he just had a towel around his waist, but his hair wasn't exactly wet. I tried to share a knowing look with Jen but her eyes were locked on the raging hard-on which the towel did little to conceal.

"Right." Chris smirked.

As soon as he noticed Jen, he blushed, "Oh, God, sorry, I only noticed the boys on the camera."

"Oh, don't mind me, really," Jen quickly replied, "I'm not shy."

"uhh, well, in that case." He slipped off his towel and waved his nearly 9 inches around a bit. "See anything you like?"

Now Jen really did blush, but she didn't look away.

"Sorry guys, just trying to set the mood for the party. Gimme a chance to get dressed and I'll show you around."

I was a bit shocked at Dustin, but he'd always been a bit of an exhibitionist, so it wasn't out of character. The way Jen looked at his cock was a more concerning, but I put it out of my mind.

We explored the first floor while Dustin ran to get dressed. The place was huge and well decorated, at least in the pre-fab sort of way you'd expect a realtor to decorate. There was a large bar to our right, a slightly lower level through the left that had a TV room with comfy sofas and a gigantic flatscreen. The door through the middle lead to an elaborate dining hall with a large table. Through the back window we could see a full sized swimming pool complete with a hot tub. The giant staircase on either side of the lobby lead up to the second floor, and the balcony. Real swanky shit.

When Dustin came down he was dressed in a white dress shirt that showed his build well and jeans. He really had showered now and was beaming from ear to ear. "Alright, now let me show you around!" He brought us through the various rooms on the first floor mentioning loads of construction terms I knew nothing about, he was in real realtor sales-mode. I didn't pay a lot of attention, but Jen held on to his every word. Chris sort of hung back and observed everything in his own way. On the second floor I had to pay attention, "and if things go properly tonight, this next room..." he paused "... is the fuck room." He swung open the double doors to reveal a dark purple room with a giant bed in the middle, plenty of cushions were scattered on the floor and there were four or so love seats against the wall. "Ya know, if you and your wife happen to need a little down time." He winked at me.

Before we could really respond the doorbell rang, "Oh hey, more guests!" and Dustin rushed off to welcome whoever had just arrived.

"Damn, I guess maybe those 'rumors' are a bit more than just that." laughed Chris with a bit of amazement.

We drifted down stairs and Dustin introduced us to the newcomers "this is Lance, this is Sarah, Tim, Paul . . ." We all got started with a drink at the bar and made small talk as more guests trickled in. Over the next hour the trickle turned into a torrent and Dustin stopped greeting each and every arrival, just leaving the door open for people to welcome themselves.

Things get Spicy

The place wasn't exactly packed but there were enough people there to form a crowd if concentrated. Chris drifted off to flirt with some red-head girl he'd met so we went to the dining room where some people started playing beer pong on the large table.

The players were already getting pretty loaded (as one does during beer pong,) and the guys kept pushing any girl within view to take a turn. Predictably Jen was one such girl and though I expected her to decline, she turned to me, "can I?" Jen had been great at beer-pong in college, but it was unlike her to risk getting wasted on a Sunday.

"Um, yeah if you want to." I replied "you're your own woman."

She lined up across the table from the guy who would've fit right in at Alpha-Sigma-whatever frat. Jen was pretty sober and her aim was pretty good, meanwhile Mr. Alpha-Sigma had already gone head-to-head with a few of his buddies. He landed every third shot, but Jen's aim was perfect, never missing a cup.

"Damn, you're incredible. But you know that if you beat me you'll have to take on the reigning champ."

"I'll take on anyone who's not too chicken to try." she said as she bounced the ball into his last remaining cup.

"Hey! Dustin! Get over here." The Alpha-Sigma yelled, "anyone seen Dustin, he's got to hear this."

From somewhere in the house Dustin was ushered in, "This is the reigning champ, never loses a game!"

"You?" Jen exclaimed, "umm, I'm not so sure . . ."

But people had already rushed to set the table back up and Dustin lined up across from Jen. A coin was flipped and Dustin took his position, looked jen straight in the eye and bounced the ball into her cup. Jen downed it like a champ, but something was clearly shaking her confidence. She bounced her ball, but for the first time tonight, it didn't land in a cup, her eyes couldn't focus on the game.

"Hey, I thought you said this girl was hot shit!" Dustin exclaimed.

"It was just an off moment," She retorted, "I'll still beat your ass." but she no longer sounded so confident.

A few more back and forth, Jen landed 2, Dustin 5.

"What's the matter? Got something on your mind."

"Well to tell the truth, I do, but I'll be fine."

"I think I know what it is, hah, and I've got a proposal that might get you back on your game." He smirked.

"Oh and what's that?"

"Well, I've been thinking about some things, how you accidentally saw my cock earlier" oohs from the onlookers, "but I never got to see anything of yours."

Jen looks dubious but says nothing.

"So in addition to drinking, each time we land a ball, we take off an article of clothing. If I win, I even the score from earlier, if you win, you might just get to see the cock that's throwing off your game."

I was shocked, things were definitely getting a bit weird, but standing on the side, there wasn't much I could do. I was also processing the fact that my wife was so obviously infatuated with another man's cock, and that someone had called her out in public.

Still, Jen was a great player, I knew if she could get her mind back in the game she could still win.

Jen thought about it for a moment, looked slowly from Dustin's eyes to just below his waist and finally replied, "Alright, you're on."

The next few minutes were a slaughter. Jen landed cup after cup and Dustin's clothes fell steadily to the floor. With one cup remaining and Dustin standing there in just his socks and (very full) boxers. Jen had lost her sweater and top but was still very much clothed. She took aim, carefully squared up and popped that sucker smoothly into the cup.

"Alright, you win," Dustin drained the cup, slipped a thumb into his waistline, then bent over and slipped off a sock. "Happy?"

"Hey! No fair!" exclaimed Jen a little too aggressively, "you said I might get to see . . ."

"Ha! What? Were you hoping for something else?" He laughed at her, " what I said was MIGHT, but I'll tell you what, I'd still like to even the score, so I'll take off the rest of my clothes if you do something for me."

"What's that?" asked Jen, bluffing ignorance but failing.

"Show ME what YOU'VE got, obviously."

Jen's eyes were locked on his bulge, and after another moment, "Fine, if that's what it takes." She pulled off her bra and threw in on the table. I gasped as Jen's pretty pink nipples were displayed for everyone in the room (which was practically the whole party by now).

"Wow, those are nice, but they aren't what I meant." Dustin chuckled. "You may have been thinking about my cock all night, but I've been adoring your ass."

Jen blushed, but with determination turned around slowly bent over and slid her jeans down to her ankles.

She even spread her cheeks.

"Damn! What an ass!" came from somewhere in the crowd.

Turning back around, she glared into his eyes, "now show me what I want."

Dustin nodded and put his thumbs back into his waistline and this time didn't go for another sock.

As lust filled Jens eyes she opened her mouth ever so slightly as if to suck it.

"Do you want more than a look?"

A bit of fallout

I'd had beyond enough and pushed through the crowd to grab Jen's arm and pulled her out of the room. Jen snapped out of her trance and complied with my direction. We dodged into the TV room and I sat her down on a couch with a pillow to cover herself. The party in the next room drifted back to the normal course of events but they were kind enough to stay out of this one for now. Chris came in quietly with her clothes and handed them to me with a significant look before exiting. As she got dressed, neither of us said very much.

When she was fully clothed again I needed answers "What the fuck, Jen, what was that?"

"I don't know what came over me, I guess I've had too much to drink"

"Those beers are watered down, Jen, you haven't had THAT much."

"I'm sorry babe, it was just a bit of fun" she said as she gazed at her feet.

I groaned and said exasperatedly "I guess it's fine, but TELL me if you're going to pull a stunt like that. You're your own woman, like I said, but some warning would be nice."

To be truthful, though, the whole thing had made me super hot, there's no way I'd have let it go that far if I wasn't being aroused by the thought of my wife on display, or maybe even more by the fact that my wife was so aroused by someone else's cock.

"Do you want to suck his cock? I think he thinks you do."

"I don't know, I don't think so, but maybe I do." She said confusedly, "I just don't know what's coming over me. I do know that I love you, though."

"It's fine, it's not a big deal, let's have a drink too cool off."

"I think I've had enough for now, could you bring me some water?"

"Be good while I'm gone!"

I went to the bar room to grab the drinks, and as I waded through the crowd, people (mostly men but also a few women) slapped me on the back, "damn your girl is hot!" "what a woman!" "lucky man!"

The bartender poured me a rum and coke and handed me a glass of water. "Dustin's parties have been wild in the past, but that was something else." he said to me, "you must be an incredibly secure and loving man to put her on display like that."

"Yeah, I do love her, she's great."

"And a body like that is too hot to keep clothed all the time. Do you ever go to nude beaches?"

"Jesus man, that's my wife you're talking about, no we've never . . ."

"Cause I know a few in the area if you need a tip." He winked, "I know I'd show up if you brought her along."

"Thanks, but I think we're okay for now." I pulled away from the bar and made my way back to the TV room. With more slaps and affirmation on the way.

When I got to the room, my wife had a bit of a crowd assembled around her, about four dudes and two girls were engaged in conversation, with more listening at a distance.

"Hey there, candy ass," said one guy who was dressed in a slick floral dress shirt, "my name's Lance, how'd you get so good at beer pong anyway?"

"Oh hi, I'm Jen, I think we met earlier? Just practice I guess, and the right motivation."

"Ha, I'll bet," said one of the girls, "that Dustin motivates a lot of girls."

"You two ever swing or anything?" Lance asked as he pulled his girlfriend towards him, who giggled.

"No, but thanks for the offer, aha," Jen laughed shyly.

Good, I thought she's clearly back to her wits.

g7st0n
g7st0n
34 Followers
12