All Comments on 'Jen Lets Loose'

by g7st0n

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
***

Not too terrible, except;

"I was shocked, things were definitely getting a bit weird, but standing on the side, there wasn't much I could do."

This frequently used ploy to allow a wife or GF to go beyond "the husband/boyfriend test" is dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Those were the fun nights

Thinking back to all the fun parties, getting a nice buzz going and watching my wife be a bit of an exhibitionist and sometimes just a bit of a slut was incredible. Thanks for reminding me of the fun we had. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to wake that little slut up for a bit of fun right now!

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

Well, you've certainly hit a sensitive spot...

Well done.

Good progression. Can't wait to see to see the further adventures of Jen...

ImstillfunImstillfunover 3 years ago

Don’t listen to the naysayers. This is a very good story especially for a first try. Keep writing. I am an author too and I have dealt with these people for years. Feel free to check out my stories and read the comments that I’ve gotten.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fun story and the next morning I’d fuck her one last time up her ass and have the divorce papers written up. Get out before kids and tie you to her forever. Doesn’t pay to be married to a slut . Before you met you my have an idea but don’t really know. She obviously liked fucking his friend more than him because he was better to her and she pushed the envelope acting like a pig at the party without care.

g7st0ng7st0nover 3 years agoAuthor
lmao prologue

why do so many people who hats cuck shit read cuck shit? makes no sense to me.

Also I find it funny so many people who apparently hated this read it to the end to point out that I fucked up and called the epilogue the prologue.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I tried to hate this but I couldn’t. It was well written and paced. Agree or disagree with the author’s choices aside, the story kept my undivided attention all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WACC. Why read this shit? Hoping there's a BTB ending or some interesting plot twist.... But disappointment strikes again. No BTB. Just the same lame cuck loves a slut wife so much ...

Does wimpy hubby get sucked off by the other girls? Nope. Does he get any new pussy? Of course not. His dick is too small and the other guys are all better at fucking his wife than he is. She says so to his face? Does she even offer to make it up to him? Nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you writer for pointing out you write "cuck shit" cucking someone is a fetish you enjoy a fantasy about being cucked I hope it does happen to you. Just don't write about when you wife/girlfriend cucks you.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Always check the score and the comments before taking the time to read an LW story. Anything not at least close to 4 is generally shit. The comments will let you know if it suits your interests.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing wrong with sharing, but this ain't it. Just another heartless CUNT and weak sissy wimp coward POS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since the authors on this website are not literary Giants, it's safe to say that they only write with a personally know about. I personally could not go through life with such a low T level in my bloodstream. My first wife and I were at a party with some coworkers of hers, and there were a couple of guys there that were making some serious plays for her even while I was there. I calmly walk out to our car which is parked on the street reached under my seat and pull out my 40 caliber Smith & Wesson semi-automatic handgun. I talked it in my pants with a shirt tucked behind it so that the rear of the slide and the handle work completely visible, walked back into the party, walked up to to the two assholes, and calmly asked if my wife's p**** was worth getting their balls shot off. It's so funny to see your typical Progressive wimp suburbanite lose his s*** when he realizes that a BAMFfrom the inner city was getting ready to f*** him up. Needless to say, the party got very quiet, I grabbed my wife by the arm, and since she was half lit she didn't give me any trouble when I dragged out of the party. My last comment to the people in the party is please go ahead and call the cops, I can find out where you all live. Surprisingly enough never got to visit from the local PD. A year later my wife tried the same thing when she was hired a party took pictures of her giving b******* to two different guys, walked out the door went home, changed all the door locks and the combination on the garage door opener and called my best friend who is one of the worst divorce lawyers in Chicago. And when I say worst I mean he is the person that other lawyers never wanted to go up against. Since we had no kids, the house was a present for my grandparents to myself before we got married and the rest of my financial investments and my company were protected by a Family Trust, my wife ended up only getting 10% of the remaining shared assets. Lost track of her after that, she was no longer important to me, so why waste any more oxygen thinking about us like her. But here's my point, the author's in this website don't think that way they're all Low T little wimpy femboys. Hope that they don't continue to foul up the human gene pool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userg7st0n@g7st0n
I'm in my 20s and I write mostly loving wives stuff. It seemed to get some pretty negative reactions, but meh, deal with it. Honestly I find the stuff around sex more arousing's than the act itself and a cheating slut is the perfect vehicle for erotic tension, the whole "I k...