Jen Lets Loose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't saying I was offering," he laughed back, "purely academic."

"I mean maybe for the right person," she glanced over to the corner where Chris was standing chatting with the red-head from earlier.

I came up next to her and handed over the glass. "Oh, hey, I think I've changed my mind, is that rum and coke?"

"Oh, sure, go for it." I gave her my glass and sipped a bit on the water. "I'll get another in a bit."

"Hey," Lance exclaimed, "we're about to hit the pool, care to join?"

"I mean, I'd like to, but I don't have a swim suit."

"Considering the circumstances, I'm surprised that's an issue for you," he winked "but the truth is neither do we, just wear a towel up to the edge of the pool and drop it just as you jump in. Nobody's got to see any more than you want them to."

"Jen, are you sure?" I shot to her, "don't you think you've shown off enough tonight?"

"I mean, unless you're going to say no, I think I'd like to." she retorted cheerily.

"Okay, but use that towel"

"Fine."

Reverse Keep-Away

This was getting a little freaky for me, but Jen seemed to be having such a good time I didn't want to ruin it for her. A little exhibitionism was further than I expected to go, but it wasn't the same as cheating. Was it?

We all ushered out into the back area, and contrary to Lance's claim everyone started stripping, without bothering to grab towels to conceal them.

Lance's girlfriend whooped as she jumped in.

Jen at least, true to her word, did grab a towel from a bin by the side and helped her undress behind it. I wondered a bit why I cared, but Jen seemed to be doing it at least for my assurance.

She walked to the pool edge and dipped a toe in the water, but from out of sight below the pool edge a hand reached out of the water and took hold of Jen's towel.

"Hey, no fair!" I yelled with humiliation. Everyone was taking advantage of the fact that my wife had been vulnerable. I was sure everyone thought she was such a slut.

"Can't get enough of that perfect ass!" Lance yelled as he dragged off the towel and threw it to the deck.

Jen covered herself at first, "if you don't want us to keep watching just jump in!" said Lance.

Jen rolled her eyes, but then put her hands on her hips and jiggled her tits a bit. "What the hell," then jumped into the pool.

I followed behind and now that we were all covered by the water could feel a little easier.

We swam around for a bit and laughed, I calmed down and the cool water soothed my mood. Things seemed to be going okay.

"Water polo anyone?" Asked one of the guys who came with us.

"Sure but can we do names first?" threw in Jen, "I don't think I can communicate with you properly otherwise."

"Sure, well I'm Lance, and this is my girlfriend Sarah, That's Tim" he pointed to a hipster looking guy with brown hair and a neatly trimmed beard, "Paul," a slim shorter guy, "Caleb," a tall blonde with a swimmer's build "and Leanne," a shorter blonde who seemed to be with Caleb.

"Okay, teams, lets do Me, Paul, Caleb and Leane," Lance started.

"No fair, you can't have Leane AND Caleb," argued Paul, "They're both swimmers."

"Fine, Fine, Me, Paul, Caleb and Sarah, vs. Tim, Leane, Jen and her loving husband over here." Lance winked at me as he said this.

Paul conceded, "Alright, that's fair enough."

There were nets at the side of the pool but Tim and Lance had to jump out to bring them closer. Lance was obviously well endowed and so was Tim, but it was hard to tell how well endowed as they weren't exactly erect. Jen watched maybe too contemplatively and they positioned the nets on either side of the pool.

I'll spare the play-by-play of the game, but I will mention a few things that happened during the course of it:

The girls on my team seemed to like very much for Jen to get the ball, a little too much compared to her relative skill. She might be brilliant at beer-pong, but Water Polo was not her forte. The reason for this seemed to be so that the boys tackle her as often as they liked. I'm not sure if Water Polo is normally a full contact sport, but when it came to Jen, the guys seemed to think it was. Jen didn't seem to mind, in fact she giggled whenever one of the guys reached around her from behind and snatched the ball out of her hands. She just slapped their chest and laughed.

After a bit of this, Paul came up behind seemingly to do this again, but instead he grabbed her tits and gave them a little twist.

Shocked, she dropped the ball and gaped at him, "you little perv!" she exclaimed and tried to give him a spank as he rushed away towards the net. This didn't go well underwater so it ended up more like a grab than a slap. Paul seemed to like this very much, since he backed up into it, but still tossed the ball through the net with ease. After this shenanigan, it became commonplace to grab Jen's tits or ass in order to disrupt her, and the game ended up more like a game of reverse keep-away than Water Polo. Tim, on our team, not wanting to be left out of the fun pulled a stunt of his own. Lance launched a long shot high above the pool that seemed destined to wind up in the net, so Tim grabbed Jen by the ass and launched her up into the air to intercept the shot. She reached up and slammed it back down to much cheering from our side. Tim caught her again on the way down and made sure to kiss her ass hard before letting her back into the pool. She turned around and kissed him on the lips.

I don't know who was keeping score, but the consensus seemed to be that the interception counted for the whole game, so we called it over.

"I'm exhausted, lets hit the tub." Leanne suggested.

The Hot Tub

"Alright, but enough staring at my ass!" commanded Jen. "My husband is getting a little jealous, so I'll go first and everyone will cover their eyes."

Everyone in the pool complied and Jen hopped out. Unfortunately we'd forgotten we weren't the only ones at the party and cheers and whistles came through the window from inside.

I turned bright red and Jen shuffled quickly over to the hot tub.

Laughing the rest of the group followed and Lance quickly inserted himself to the right of Jen, and I made sure to wind up on her left.

Tim was to my left and then Lance's girlfriend Sarah. Caleb then Leanne, Paul next to Lance completed the ring.

"I could really use a drink," said Lance, "Sarah, would you mind getting me a martini?"

"Sure, I could use one too." Sarah replied. "Anyone else?"

Jen and Leanne both said yes.

"Well I can't carry three, how about you help me?" she said to me.

I grudgingly conceded and hopped out of the pool. I grabbed my shorts and so did Sarah, but she didn't bother with a top. Her tits were nice, larger than Jens, but not Bimbo sized or anything.

We walked together to the bar and chatted, "How long have you and Lance been together?"

"Oh, Lance? He's just a temporary thing, neither of us really play for keeps. How about you?"

"Four years."

"Oh wow, you must be really committed."

"Yeah, we're really committed to each other."

"Oh, hun, I said YOU must be really committed, I didn't mean anything about her."

"What do you mean?" I stammered.

"Hunny, we all saw the way she looked at Dustin's cock, that girl is thirsty. For cock."

"No way, she'd never do anything like that to me, we're monogamous. Sure, in fantasy maybe, but we've talked and it'd never happen in real life."

Sarah sighed "how about we make a bet."

"What kind of bet?" I asked dubiously.

"I'll bet you, that when we get back, Jen will have touched at least one other man's cock."

"What? No way, she wouldn't."

"If you're right, I'll, I dunno, do something silly like blow Lance in front of everyone."

"Okay, I guess that'd be kinda hot."

"But if I'm right. You have to let her suck whoever's cock she touched."

"Why would I take that bet?" I demanded, "that seems like it'd be making things worse."

"Well for one, if I AM right, that girl isn't going to get any less thirsty with you holding her back, it's just going to get worse." I glared a little at her, but she was probably right. "And for another, I think you secretly like it."

"What do you know?"

"I saw the way you were watching her during beer pong. And I saw the way you were watching her during polo. You get hard when you show her off, and you get hard when she touches other people."

"You're wrong, I'm not that way. But fine, I'll take that bet. You're not going to win anyway."

"We'll see, hunny, one way or another. But I think you'll thank me eventually."

We grabbed our drinks and wandered back to the pool. Maybe Sarah was right, I was getting hard in my shorts just thinking about her mouth...

But no. She wouldn't.

Revelations

When we got back to the pool Tim had moved over to sit next to Jen, and with Lance to her other side I had to slide in across from them. We distributed the drinks and Sarah slipped in next to me.

"Thanks, Babe," Jen said to me and smiled.

"Yeah, thanks Babe," Lance winked at Sarah

"What have you been up to?" Sarah asked.

"Just a friendly game." Tim chimed in.

"Well, before you say what that means, I've got something to tell you." Sarah began with a smile, "We two have a little bet for you all to settle."

"What kind of bet?" asked Jen, looking at me.

"It's about you," I said.

"The bet is," began Sarah, "that Jen has touched at least one of your cocks." She gestured towards the guy's in the pool.

Jen turned bright red, in addition to the pool heat.

"But that wouldn't happen, right Jen?" I demanded.

"Not in a sexual way," Jen started defensively, "but, like, just so you know, we were playing a game of truth or dare. And Tim asked Lance a truth about who he thinks has the biggest cock."

"Okay, but how does that . . ."

"And Lance said he didn't know, but he had a way to find out."

"You could measure, I guess. That would be the simplest way"

"Well yes, but we're in a pool, and Leanne said they'd have to get hard first and offered to stimulate Paul and Caleb."

"So wait, you didn't though, right?"

"Well yeah, I did, I touched Lance and Tim, and then Leanne and I compared the sizes that we felt."

"So you touched all four of these guys!?!"

"No, no, just Lance and Tim!"

"Is that a lot better?" I was floored.

"Well, it's half as many, aha" Jen laughed a bit nervously.

"I can't believe you!"

"So, what was the bet, then?" asked Jen sheepishly, "we lost, right?"

"The bet," interrupted Sarah, "was that if you HAD touched a cock, you'd get to suck it and He wouldn't stop you. And by my count, you touched two cocks."

"No, I'm not okay with this." I stated flatly, but then a hand gripped my cock from beside me,

"That's not what he says," Sarah whispered slyly to me.

My whole body was on fire, I was so aroused but so ashamed at the same time.

"I mean, it's a stupid bet," Jen stated, "we don't have to, but I'd kind of like to. But of course I'd put you first."

I thought about it, but Sarah's stroking was messing with my brain and the guy's on either side of her were looking hungrily at Jen.

"No, I mean, I guess. You're right that it's just a dumb bet, but . . ." I faltered, "Sarah's kind of right, I think you'd be really hot sucking them off."

"Well well," said Lance, "this sure is a turn of events."

"Are you sure?" Jen asked me one more time, "if you don't say flat out no, I'm gonna do this."

The guys were standing up already and getting out of the tub, needless to say their cocks were ready.

"Yes, do it. Suck their cocks."

Jen slid out of the tub to sit on the side, her tits now in full view, two large throbbing cocks hanging on either side of her pretty face.

She looked me in the eye and raised a hand to one, and slowly began stroking it for the second time tonight. Then her other hand mirrored the other on Lance's cock and the stroking intensified. Finally, taking her eyes off me, Jen took the first cock in her mouth and began sucking just like she'd done to my fingers so many times. Thirstily gargling them each in turn, my wife got more and more excited. Her legs spread on the side of the pool and she played with herself with one hand while the other stroked Lance and she sucked Tim furiously.

While she wasn't looking Lance came on her face and she moaned as his giant load dripped down onto her tits. Soon enough Tim was cumming as well and Jen's throat worked hard to drink it all down. Jen usually spit my loads out, but here she was coughing on another man's cum. Jen gasped and moaned as she came off of it and wiggled her butt in ecstasy.

"That was great, thank you," said Lance.

"Aha, any time," she replied.

My Turn with my Wife

Sarah, who hadn't stopped stroking me the whole time, whispered in my ear, "You'd better take her up to the fuck room right now or you may never get her back."

I'm fairly strong and Jen is fairly light, so it wasn't too difficult to scoop her up, already naked and carry her up the flight of stairs, plus my adrenaline was rushing so badly I hardly noticed her weight.

There was already another couple petting on a loveseat, but I threw Jen right on the bed face down in front of them. They stopped to watch as I pounded her furiously. It didn't take long before I emptied my cock deep inside of her.

"Ohh, that felt so good." she moaned.

I panted, "you are such a slut, but I think I love that about you."

"I love your cock, but I also loved their cocks."

"Had some fun out there?" a voice came from the corner, it was Chris! I hadn't even noticed he was the man of the couple who was petting.

"Oh, um, hi, yeah, I guess a lot happened." I stammered. Somehow in front of strangers, it didn't seem so bad, but Chris was my best friend, in front of him the arousal was wearing off and the post-nut clarity was setting in.

I rolled off of Jen and covered my cock with my hands, which was dumb in hindsight because Chris had seen it plenty of times.

Jen rolled over and started teasing her nipples idly.

"Now that I've seen him in action, he might be better than I was," Chris commented.

"No one's better than you Chris," Jen had started playing with herself again.

Oh shit.

She didn't cum.

"What? You said you like me the best!" I exclaimed, the whiplash was giving me a headache.

"I do like you the best in general, that's why I'm with you, but Chris is a great lay."

This was news to me, we'd barely talked about her relationship with Chris before, I knew they'd had sex, but no details.

"Babe, I'm still horny, will you eat me out?" Jen pleaded.

I was conflicted, "But I just came in you, I don't want to lick my own cum."

"I need help."

"You know," Chis' red-head piped up, "we could help you out."

"That is, if that's okay," Chris quickly added, looking at me, "considering how the night's going."

"Yes, please," exclaimed Jen, "I want to have it just like old times."

I couldn't decide, on the one hand I'd gone so far already, on the other my wife probably needed to cum before things could go back to normal. I just wished it was me who was giving that to her.

"If you don't make up your mind, I will." said Jen, sitting up.

"Alright, but tonight stays in this house, okay?"

Chris and his girl lifted themselves off the couch and moved towards the bed. They lay on either side of my wife who looked uncannily like a creature in heat.

They took turns kissing her and stroking her body.

"I need your cock, now." She commanded and Chris, who was still fully dressed unzipped his pants and hurriedly disposed of them.

More people gathered at the door as Chris began slowly working his cock in Jen long hard sensual strokes interchanged with periods of frantic pounding. The redhead licked her nipples and kissed her deeply on the mouth.

Chris flipped her over to pound her from below.

"Harder!" She shrieked, "I need more."

The girl licked her ass and Chris kept up his pounding.

"More! More! More! I need more cock! I need a cock in my mouth!"

I looked down at my own, I'd gotten back to about a semi, but before I had time to move, who should burst through the crowd but Dustin, cock at the ready. In a second he was fucking my wife's mouth while my best friend filled her cunt.

Finally she moaned a huge moan and her whole body went limp.

Chris from beneath moaned his (comparatively lesser) moan and I knew he'd come, too.

Dustin pulled out of her mouth and jerked himself off until he came on her face.

The men and girl moved off and away from her and the people in the hall gave a cheer.

"Anyone else get a turn" someone laughed.

"No, I think I'm done." Said finally.

Prologue:

My wife and I cleaned up and showered in the en-suite bathroom, Dustin offered us some fresh clothes, he was bigger than me so they were kind of baggy, but Jen somehow made them look sexy.

"You two are crazy." he commented as he handed over the goods, "never had a night like this."

When he was gone, I turned to my wife, "I'm glad you finally got to cum."

"Oh I came lots of times, silly," she laughed "I came from touching myself when I was sucking those guys off and I came with you, but the best time was the last."

"I didn't know you were such a slut."

"I am when I want to be, but I didn't think you wanted that."

"I don't know what I want, but this night was super hot whatever it was."

"Maybe some time we can try it again?"

"We'll see."

12