Jen Notices Wrestling Champion

Story Info
Two college friends secretly get together.
895 words
4
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Jen (20 yrs.) never really noticed Jeffrey (20 yrs.) until now. He just won his latest wrestling match which moves him onto the NCAA championships. He stands at 5'8" and weighs 149 lbs. She smiles and stares at his tight muscles under that wrestling suit. He's real cute and Jen realizes that she missed out on something. Samuel is her boyfriend who dis-located his left shoulder and is out for the season.

Jeffrey told Samuel that his girlfriend won't be traveling to the NCAA championships. Samuel isn't going either even though he had asked Jen to make early hotel reservations. She decides to go by herself and cheer on Jeffrey. They've all been friends for a year and Jen can't stop thinking about Jeffrey.

The NCAA championships have begun and Jeffrey won his first division match. He raises his hand as the winner to big applause from the fans. He walks toward the gym locker room. Jen runs up and hugs him. He's surprised to see her.

He says, "Hey, Jen. Careful, I'm sweaty. Samuel came anyway?"

"No, he didn't. You won your first match" she says.

He asks, "Are you at the Raddison hotel?"

"Yeah, room 210. Stop by any time" she answers.

Jeffrey nods his head and jogs toward the locker-room. She watches his tight buttocks.

That night in room 210. Jen's brown hair hangs loose. She's wearing a one-piece, see-through, nightie. Her pert nipples and brown pussy are visible.

Knock-Knock-Knock. Jen strides to the door.

She asks, "Yes, who is it?!"

"It's me, Jeffrey" he says.

Jen looks through the peep-hole to make sure that he's alone. He is by himself.

The door swings open and Jen stands there smiling. Jeffrey is shocked as his eyes grow wide. He looks at her naked body through that nightie.

He stutters, "J-Jen, what are you doing?"

"Nothing." she answers with a smile.

Jeffrey says, "Um, you have a boyfriend and I'm with Mindy."

Jen smirks, "I'll be here all weekend."

The door closes and he just looks into the door with his mouth wide open.

Saturday morning in the gym locker room. Jeffrey is sitting on a bench tying his shoes. He's in his wrestling suit with his head gear on. His eyes stare at the floor. He sees Jen standing there in that nightie. He love's those nipples and her thick, brown pussy.

Coach Tyler yells, "Jeffrey! C'mon, let's win this round!"

He shakes it off, stands up and follows his coach out of the locker-room doors.

Jeffrey wins his next wrestling match and moves onto the championship round on Sunday morning. He unstraps his head gear and looks for Jen in the audience. She isn't anywhere to be found.

Saturday night in room 210. The curtains are closed. The only light on is the lamp sitting on the desktop. It shines over the naked bodies of Jeffrey and Jen. She lays on her back with her legs spread wide. He's kneeling in between those legs with his hands wrapped around her stomach. He's leaning forward with his eyes looking down at her thick pussy. His 5 and ½ -inch cock is buried inside her cunt.

Jeffrey is thrusting fast and hard. He says, "I.. Think-about.. You."

Her tits jiggle after each thrust. She replies, "Uh-Uh.. Think bout-you.. Too."

He loves her thick pussy and keeps his pace.

She responds, "Uhhh.. Uh-Uhh.. Don't-Stop!"

He does stop though to hold his cock inside of her. He grunts, "Fuck, trying not to cum!"

Jen looks at his cute face and reaches up with her fingers. They slip in between his lips.

"Fuck it" he says staring at her pussy. He thrusts in and out, fast and furious.

She responds, "God. Jeff-rey. Uhh-Uh. Uhhh!"

Jeffrey explodes, UH-AHHHHHHHH! UH-AHHHHhhhh! Ahhhhhh!"

His hands fall to the bed and he breath's hard. His eyes keep looking down at her pussy. He says, 'Fuck, I love your thick bush. My fucking God."

Jeffrey pulls out his cock and climbs off the bed. His hand yanks off the condom and he drops it into the trash. Jen lays there with her legs spread wide open.

He steps back to the bed and grabs her ankles. He pulls her buttocks to the edge of that bed. He drops to his knees and buries his face between her legs.

His tongue begins licking the folds of her pussy lips. Both of his hands find her nipples and Jen arches her lower back...

It's Sunday morning.

Knock-Knock-Knock. Coach Tyler yells on the other side of the door. He says, "Jeffrey. It's coach!"

Jeffrey suddenly lifts up his head, from under the bed sheets. He says, "Shit, it's coach."

The sheets are thrown over and Jeffrey climbs off the bed. He staggers to the door naked. His hand turns the knob and opens it to an inch.

Jeffrey asks, "Coach, how'd you know I was here?"

"I just know. Your championship match begins in an hour. You gotta weigh-in too." coach says.

"Shit! Let me get my clothes." Jeffrey replies. He closes the door and runs back into the room. He searches for his clothes.

Jen peaks over the bed sheets and says, "Good luck, Jeffrey."

He slips on his jockey shorts and responds, "Hey, Jen. I won't say nothing. To nobody. You were everything, I thought you'd be."

Jen smiles, "Thanks, so were you."

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers