Jen Takes Control

Story Info
Jen gets herself off, and tells Ron how she wants him to cum.
1.1k words
4.44
7.1k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a quickie, without the storylines of my other "works." Hope you enjoy, but as always, I appreciate any feedback.

Driving back from dinner, Ron glanced over at Jen and not for the first time in the last several hours, considered his great good fortune to have Jen as his wife. At 5'4" and 119 pounds, Jen kept herself in beautiful shape by both lifting weights and doing zone 2 cardio at least twice a week each. Jen also knew that for these dinners out, Ron always liked to see her in something that would be just on the edge of risqué. Tonight was no exception, as she had on a beautiful cobalt bodycon dress that made her gorgeous blue eyes pop. Low cut enough so that Ron could see she wasn't wearing a bra, she had paired the dress with a pair of patent leather black Louboutin pumps to show off her amazing legs. In between cocktails and appetizers, Jen had upped the ante by leaning over to Ron and letting him know that she wasn't wearing any panties and was very, very wet.

Jen had been very, very horny all day, and her pre-dinner cocktail plus the bottle of Condrieu that she and Ron had split for dinner had given her just enough of a buzz to act on it. Merely telling Ron at dinner just how wet she was had only heightened her feelings. Now, in the car alone with her husband, she decided to up the ante a bit. She leaned back, opened her coat, and then hitched up her dress and opened her legs.

"Honey, keep your eyes on the road, but I just want you to know that I'm playing with my pussy for you right now." Hearing that, the one thing that Ron absolutely could not do was keep his eyes on the road. He looked over to see his gorgeous wife stroking her pussy with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other.

"Honey, I am so wet for you. Is this making your cock hard?" Ron barely groaned out a yes, and with that, Jen took her fingers out of her pussy and brought them to Ron's mouth.

"Do you like the taste of my pussy baby? I love to have you taste it." And with that, Jen went back to playing with herself. She stroked her clit, edging herself closer and closer to an orgasm, but not wanting to bring herself off until Ron could cum as well.

Finally arriving home, Ron enveloped Jen in his arms from behind and nibbled on Jen's neck. He could not resist her lovely breasts, and started playing with her nipples as he kissed her, feeling them get erect in between his fingers. He felt Jen pushing back into his rock hard cock as her breathing became more erratic.

Jen got down on her knees, unzipped Ron's pants and pulled out his cock. She slowly, deliberately, licked the full length of his shaft, then licked the pre-cum off his head. Jen couldn't hold back the groan as she tasted him.

"Fuck my mouth baby. I want to feel your cock get harder in my mouth." Ron put both hands on the back of her head and shoved his cock in and out of her mouth. He knew that the harder he fucked her mouth, the more excited Jen became. And sure enough, as she sucked him off, she started playing with her pussy again, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

Jen knew that she was going to cum shortly, and she also knew that she wanted to wait for Ron. She stopped sucking him, put his cock back in his pants, stood back up and kissed him deeply. "Honey, I am going upstairs. I want you to wait 10 minutes, then come up to join me."

Jen lit all of the candles in their bedroom and pulled down the covers. She took off her dress, but left her shoes on, knowing how Ron loved that. She pulled out her favorite g-spot vibrator, squirted some lube on it, and slowly started to play with herself, thinking of Ron fucking her mouth while she did so. Every time she could feel herself getting close, she stopped with the vibrator and played with her nipples. She was in heaven.

Waiting the 10 minutes was of course torture for Ron, but the thought of his wife upstairs in their bed touching herself had him rock hard the entire time. When the allotted time finally ended, Ron walked upstairs and into the bedroom. The room was bathed in candlelight and Jen was laying down on the bed, naked except for her stiletto pumps, slowly inserting her favorite G-spot vibrator into her pussy with one hand and playing with her nipples with the other. Looking up at Ron, she motioned him over to the edge of the bed.

"Take off your clothes now. I want to see you stroke your cock as you watch me." Ron did as Jen asked, stroking his cock as he stood admiring this beautiful creature in front of him getting herself more and more excited.

"Come up on the bed now. Kneel by me. Rub your cum on my nipples." Again, Ron did as he was told, taking the pre-cum leaking from his cock and rubbing it all over Jen's nipples. He also took some and rubbed it on her lips, hearing her moan with pleasure as she tasted his seed and sucked it off his fingers. He looked down to see her fucking herself harder and faster with her vibrator, and knew she was getting close. With her other hand, she was rubbing his cum all over her breasts, pinching her nipples harder as she got more excited.

"Oh my God, watching you stroke your cock is getting me so fucking wet. I want you to come all over me as you watch me make myself cum." Jen was moaning harder, fucking herself faster.

"Where do you want it baby? Where do you want me to cum," Ron gasped.

"Please give it to me on my face, and in my mouth. I want to taste you, I want to take all your cum and eat it so that you can see just how much I love the taste of you."

It was too much for Ron. He stroked himself harder and faster, and as he did, Jen felt herself reaching her peak. "Baby, cum all over me. Give it to me on my face and in my mouth!" Jen screamed as she came hard and long. Ron felt himself tense and then watched as he shot a thick rope of cum over his lovely wife's face. He watched with awe as she opened her mouth to take his cum in, then take her hand, take the cum off her face and rub it on her breasts, then stick her fingers into her mouth to eat his cum.

And with that, they lay side by side, knowing that it was a memory that each would use again and again...