Jen teaches Hot Yoga

Story Info
Jen teaches Hot Yoga and has an interesting new client.
3.2k words
4.42
33k
40

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll see you tonight" my fiancé says, beaming, as she plants a kiss on my lips.

"Actually, you'll see me earlier. I'm in your 4 o'clock class." Jen's face lit up and a huge grin broke across her face. "There are only two guys in that class, you know."

"Oh no, I'll be one of the only guys, surrounded by a dozen half-dressed women?" I tease, as Jen's eyes narrow in amusement. "You know very well in my Xtreme classes, about half the class is dressed by the end." My eyes double in size as Jen turns without another word. I know this of course, but hearing Jen tease me with it drives me wild anyway.

After a moment, I head down to my basement office, and she steps into her hot yoga studio. Two years ago, we converted the first floor of our house so she can hold hot yoga classes daily. She has been wildly successful, earning far more than I ever have. Last year, I quit my job to handle the admin duties of her business. It's a little bit weird working for your fiance.

She took a while to convince me that losing the main floor our our house was worth it. Now, when you walk in, there's a small entryway where the two sets of stairs meet, and a door that leads to the studio. Inside that door, there's room for 20 or so yoga participants. We had to install a special heating unit and insulation to handle the high temperatures. At the back of the studio is a locker room area, with twenty cubbies on one side - they don't lock, we haven't had a problem with theft, a long bench in the middle, and 5 shower heads in a row on the other side.

When she opened the studio, it was all women, so there was no need for separate men's & women's locker rooms. Now about 40% of her clients are men, and for the most part, they all act like adults. They use the shared showers & changing area without issue. We only had to ban one creep - he would take forever changing, sitting there watching the women shower. Besides that everyone has been very respectful. Photography is banned, just like any locker room. Plus we have Tuesdays as Women's Only day for the especially shy.

If you've never done hot yoga, it's hard to be shy. Half dressed is how you start, and as the temperature rises throughout the session, it's not uncommon for people to start shedding clothing. Again none of this was an issue when we exclusively catered to women. It's a little bit awkward now, and you'll see women hesitate before most of them finally lose their inhibitions to the heat.

When I kissed Jen goodbye and she walked into her studio, she was wearing her normal work outfit. I can't tell if she wears it because it's comfortable, or because she knows she looks hot in it, or because she's trying to keep her male customers, or because it drives me wild. A thin white sports bra that holds up her 32A's while showing as much cleavage as A cups can, and hot pink, skin-tight cheeky booty shorts "cover" her bottom. I'm not jealous at all, but these would push any man's limit. They're so tight she couldn't dream of wearing panties under them, the size and shape of her thick, meaty labia straining against the thin material, and clearly visible, forming a very large bulge. Think the biggest camel toe you ever saw. They aren't close to full coverage in the back - the bottom half of her perfectly tight, firm ass is bare and uncovered. She says it's more about comfort than showing off, but I know she enjoys the looks she gets from her male clients. There's a reason they keep signing up and paying her very high monthly fees.

And she gets a lot of looks. 5'11", slim, athletic, perfect body, small 32A tits, tiny waist, flat stomach, perfectly tight ass, long slim legs. Just a supermodel's body. She dresses very sexy daily, in every day normal life. She doesn't own a bra other than her sports bras. All of her shorts expose at least part of her perfect ass.

The day passes without trouble, and it's time for my class. It's a small class today, just 2 women, me, & my friend from the gym, Terrance.

The women are regulars, always come together, but Terrance is a newcomer. Today's his first time - he's a yoga virgin. My wife gets to pop his cherry.

I hear the doorbell just before 4, and I answer it to greet Terrance. I invite him in, and we enter the studio at 4 exactly.

Jen isn't in - she might have stepped out to grab something to eat. I invite Terrance back to the locker room, where we startle Jen as she's adjusting her sports bra into place, having just showered.

"Hey guys. Go ahead and get changed while we wait for the others."

"What do I wear" Terrance asked, clueless.

"Uhh your yoga clothes."

Blank stare.

Laughing, I say "I have an extra pair of yoga shorts - you can have them. Trust me, it's hot as all hell in there.

Jen exits the locker room, we start to strip down, and I hand Terrance a fresh black pair of my yoga shorts.

He holds them at arm's length and just stares at me. "What the fuck are these"

"I'm telling you. Trust me. It's hot, and you don't want to wear much." I tell him as I slide off my boxers and pull up my own yoga shorts.

"You out your damn mind." Terrance grumbles as he slips out of his own boxers, and slowly pulls up his new yoga shorts, carefully packing his dark, very oversized twig and berries into the short, skintight shorts. They're not designed for boxers underneath. Or modesty.

"You're sure about this?" He asks, gesturing to his obviously visible package, stretching the tight shorts to their very limits.

I roll my eyes. "Quit being a pussy. Come on." I turn and head to the studio. Sighing, Terrance follows me.

As we enter the studio, Jen lights up and smiles as she sees me. When she spots Terrance, her eyes double in size briefly before she regains her composure. A huge bulge in tiny shorts is hard to ignore.

For the next few minutes, Jen's eyes rarely leave the massive package outlined by Terrance's tight yoga shorts. Sadly, I don't fill mine out nearly as well as he does. The bulge in my shorts is quite modest and unimpressive.

"Um anyway, the ladies are late, so let's get started." So we do, Jen patiently leading the way, frequently having to adjust Terrance's body or limbs to the appropriate position. She has the patience of Mother Theresa, never letting frustrating or annoyance into her voice.

Fifteen minutes have passed, and the temperature gauge on the wall reads 98. It's miserably hot.

"Jen isn't this about the temperature you lose your top?"

She glares daggers at me, not taking the bait.

"We haven't been wearing shirts the whole time. It's really fine with me." Terrance says innocently, obviously wanting to see my fiancé's bare tits.

No response.

A few more minutes, and the gauge climbs to 99. Silently, Jen pulls her sports bra over her head, revealing the most perfect A cups you've ever seen in your life. Just enough to be womanly, with rock hard dark brown nipples in the center of tiny areolas. Terrance, the perfect gentlemen, doesn't say anything, though his eyes are glued on her perfect tits.

More poses, more sweating, more heat. 103 degrees and my tiny shorts have to go. "Sorry guys but I'm going au natural. It's too hot."

Neither Jen nor Terrance respond, so I strip off my sweat-soaked shorts and toss them aside, continuing my poses. 104 degrees, and Jen turns her back to us, strips off her microshorts, revealing her perfectly firm taut little ass.

I guess that was too much for poor Terrance. His horse cock goes from chub to rock hard, and threatens to bust out of his tiny shorts. It doesn't look comfortable.

He's extricating his engorged cock from them and sliding them down as Jen turns back toward us, exposing her sexy prominent labia, and she exclaims again "OH MY GOD YOU'RE HUGE!"

And... she was right. I wasn't even mad. Terrance's dick was enormous - think about the biggest, blackest dick you've seen in a porno. It was rock hard, fully engorged, pointing out and just slightly up, unable to stand fully upright. It must have been 9" long, and much thicker around than a soda can.

I had a brief flashback to about three months ago. Jen & I had a few friends over for a pool party. We'd been drinking all day and someone had the bright idea to go skinny dipping, which we all thought was a great idea. Lots of giggling and ogling thanks to the liquor and the nude bodies. At one point, we were all sitting on the side of the pool, legs in the water, drinking some more, talking about sexual escapades. One of the guys, Wallace, complained that his wife can't give him a good blowjob. She says he's too big for that.

"Pfft. You're big but not that big. I could handle that." My Jen says, eyeing his long, thick, flaccid cock, her copious liquor consumption removing any modicum of modesty.

"Yea right. No way you could." Wallace says.

"Bet." Jen says, staring at him defiantly.

"Go on, show me."

My head is swimming from all the alcohol, but I'm about to step in and stop this, but I'm sporting a raging erection, and everyone has started cheering 'Go Jen Go Jen' So instead of stopping it, I nod my head, and join the cheers. "Go Jen, Go Jen!" I hear my voice say, encouraging my future wife to suck another man's huge dong.

Jen gives me a kiss on the cheek, takes another huge swig of her beer, and hops in the water. She swims over to Wallace, between his legs, and he just gestures at his crotch. She reaches up to stroke him, her hand not able to close around his thickness. She gives him a few strokes, and then opens wide, wrapping her lips around the fat head. She started working her magic on him, and quickly he stiffened. She was only able to get about half his length in her mouth, but she's a very good cocksucker, and within minutes he announced that he was cumming. Jen released him from her for a moment to tell him where to cum, but as soon as his cock was free, it exploded, the first rope of cum startling her. She gently stroked him as another, and another rope of thick cum covered her face, her mouth, chin, cheeks. Once he was done, she gave the thick head a final quick suck.

"Well?"

"Fuck Jen. That's the best blowjob I ever had."

"I'm next" one of the other guys says, fucking smartass.

"Only if you kiss me first" Jen retorts, and there was no more of that talk. She climbed out of the pool and took her place next to me again, her face dripping with another man's semen.

I snapped back to the present moment, where none of that is happening. "You're making me look bad, Terrance." I say, making light of my wife's reaction. I'm 4" hard, and I was quite flaccid at the moment, no more than two inches long, and not close to half as thick. "Be careful with that thing around my woman. She likes them big" I joke.

Terrance rolls his eyes, and Jen snaps back to it, wrenching her eyes away. More yoga, more heat, more poses, more Jen adjusting the yoga virgin's body to be in the right pose. Jen, her perfect body nude, adjusting the nude body of Terrance.

We were in the home stretch, doing some simple poses. Next up was Cow pose. Jen always ends class with a wind down, very simple poses.

Jen wasn't happy with Terrance's form. She gets behind him on her knees, reaching around to his stomach. "Your core muscles aren't firm, see?"

"Is this better? he says. "Jen silently shakes her head, before saying, "Here, let's try this." She gets into Cow pose next to Terrance. "Get behind me and feel my core."

I should have spoken up here, I know. My sexy fiance is completely nude, on her hands and knees, as Terrance, nude, packing, and very much erect, gets behind her, on his knees. He pauses, unsure how to situate his raging erection as it gently brushes the back of Jen's thighs. She instinctively opens her legs several inches, her womanhood gaping open slightly, her massive labia hanging low. Terrance gets close, pushing his cock between her thighs. I can't be sure, but I swear Jen gasp ever so softly. The head of his cock must have brushed against her glistening, sensitive labia before it came to rest between her thighs. I couldn't help it, but my own modest cock came to attention at the sight.

"Now reach down and feel my core muscles, feel how tight they are." So he does, on his knees behind Jen, his huge erection between her thighs, brushing against her labia, he leans forward and puts his hands around her perfect stomach. "Wow, you are tight."

Breathing heavily, Jen says "Right, now feel my upper core." Terrance leans farther forward, and I realize his massive erection is sliding against my fiance's smooth, waxed labia, likely stimulating her clit. Jen's breathing quickens, as she desperately tries to control it.

Terrance's hands slide quickly along her smooth body, too far. Jen's voice breaks all of our spells as she giggles softly.

"See, now, those... those are my breasts." Terrance's hands are indeed grasping my fiance's perfect tits.

"Oh my Gosh I'm sorry you're really wet. I mean your body is slippery. You're so slippery. From the sweat."

Jen giggles again as Terrance's massive hands move to just below her pert breasts.

"See how these muscles are tight too, right?"

My cock protesting at the vision in front of me, I silently excuse myself to go to the showers to cool down. I know Jen's trying to teach, but it's hard to watch. I take a long, cold shower to get my mind off something that shouldn't make me jealous, and to get rid of my erection. Twenty minutes or so later, I leave the locker room as Jen & Terrance are walking in, both red and dripping with sweat. Terrance's erection leads the way, his engorged cock bouncing and swaying in front of him, the head glistening. Perhaps with sweat. Perhaps with my fiance's fluids.

"We're just going to shower and then I'll meet you for dinner, ok?" Jen says, kissing me on the cheek.

Since men have begun coming to her classes, I know that Jen has showered with men hundreds of times. Usually it's more of a mixed group, men and women, instead of Jen and one man. So those unfamiliar jealous feelings flared up, but I let it go, and went upstairs to the kitchen, to start dinner.

I'm deep into prep when Jen comes bouncing in, face flush, a huge smile. Her small tits are bouncing too, as she's she's bra free under her long white tank top. She grabs me, wraps her arms around me, leans down and kisses me deeply, forcing her tongue between my lips. I return the delicious kiss, my cock stiffening once more.

Releasing me, Jen turns off the burners on the stove, grabs my hand, and leads me out of the kitchen, down the hall, and to our bed. She strips off my clothes quickly, my penis happy to be free, and pushes me down on the bed. In a quick motion, she pulls her tank top over her head, revealing her perfect, bare body - no panties, either. She climbs high atop me, and sits on my face, pressing her deliciously bare labia to my lips.

She tastes divine, sweet, her juices flowing, as I devour her tasty womanhood. She grinds on my face, her powerful thighs wrapping my head tight. Finally she releases me and rises, her pussy dripping, and moves down, grasps my modest penis, and lowers herself onto it. I'm enveloped by her heat and wetness as she grinds on top of me, though there's no illusion of tightness. My hands find and massage her perfect breasts. She rides me for 20 minutes, neither of us close to release.

Climbing off me, she lay next to me. "Get the cock extender." she commands, so I reach to my nightstand and retrieve one of our penis extenders - we have many, custom made. Most women have rubber penises larger than their lover, so I don't get jealous of it. I grab one that takes my cock from 4" to 7", apply some lube to get it on, and mount Jen. She sees how I'm equipped and grasps my cock, pausing me. "No. I don't want the small one. I need a big cock in me." Ouch. The small one is 3" longer than my own cock. But needing to get her off, I strip off the small extender, and dig out a more appropriate size. Once I have this monster attached, I'm packing 9 inches, and I'm about 7.5" around. I don't bother lubing the outside. Jen's pussy is just drenched. I rub "my" 9 inch cock along her vulva to coat it in her juices, and then slide it inside her. Her soaked pussy swallowed it easily, stretching grotesquely wide, taking it in a single motion, to the balls. "Fuck me like you mean it."

So I do, fucking her hard with my enhanced dick until, her pussy stretched wide by the thickness, her rubbing her clit, until she finds her release, crying out in bliss once, then once more. "Oh fuck no more, no more" she begs."

I pull out, and unstrap the extender, re-entering her with just my cock. There was little sensation before, but now there's none, her hole stretched wide by the monster that made her cum. Realizing I had no hope of cumming in her, Jen said: "Jerk off for me. I need you to cum inside me."

We both have trouble orgasming together, and have for our entire relationship. It's never been an issue with past lovers for either of us, but it's been hard together. I never get her to come from P in V sex, only from toys, and oral. I'm never able to come inside her either, she usually finishes me with her mouth or hands, and sometimes I'll finish myself. Today I was so horny I didn't mind stroking myself. I pulled most of the way out, put the head of my cock between her slippery lips, stroking myself a bit, until I exploded just inside her, and then thrust inside her sloppy, gooey pussy a few times.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of her. "Maybe that's the one." she says. We're trying to get pregnant, and she's been off the pill for over a year.