Jen teaches Hot Yoga Ch. 02

Story Info
Watching Jen and her students in class.
1.2k words
4.37
18.6k
24
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost 4 and I was done for the day. Bored, I flip my computer over to the surveillance system. Instantly, all 6 monitors come to life, showing 24 different angles of our hot yoga studio. There were just two people inside, Jen and Terrance, back for his sixth session. He's a regular at Jen's classes now, really getting into yoga.

There are maybe 15 minutes left in their session, so both Jen & Terrance had stripped down to nothing. Jen's tight body is dripping with sweat, her tiny tits glistening. Terrance is, not surprisingly, sporting a massive erection. I don't think any man can enjoy the sight of Jen nude without popping wood.

Jen is shaking her head, and walks over to Terrance. He's standing, but she doesn't like how his feet are positioned. I don't have the audio on, so I can't tell what they're saying. But it doesn't work, so Jen drops to her knees in front of my gym buddy. His 9" cock pointing straight out, perhaps two inches from her face. She expertly avoids it while she repositions his feet. As she moves him, his cock bounces ever closer to her face.

She hasn't looked away from his cock the whole time. She pries her eyes away from it to look directly into one of the cameras, smiles wickedly, knowing that I'm watching, before slowly rising to her feet, still mere inches away from his manhood.

The class finishes without anything else, but my own cock is straining to get out of my pants. I keep some flavored lube and tissues at my desk for times like these.

I flip back through today's sessions to find the one I want. It's an XXTreme - Jen's latest creation - no tops at all for both men & women, right from the start of class. This particular class was all women, though most are 50/50. The guys pay three times as much, but it hasn't hurt attendance at all.

I lube up and start to stroke myself as I watch the women come out of the locker room one by one, enjoying the site of their bare tits. Finally I see the one I'm looking for, as Shenae comes bounding out, her DD's bouncing heavily. I continue to stroke myself as I watch the class, but mostly Shenae's fat tits and big round ass. I was so focused I didn't notice Jen come in, or crawl under the desk. I jumped when I felt her hands on me, pulling my hand away.

"Tell me what you see" she purred, as she took my modest manhood in her mouth and began giving me expert head.

"Shenae just took off her shorts, and her big round ass is amazing."

Jen moaned, continuing her head clinic. "I can't stop staring at her huge tits. I bet they feel incredible. Just like your mouth on my cock."

She takes her mouth off my cock for a moment to ask "Do you want to fuck her?" before swallowing me whole again.

"Oh God no, I just want to watch her. Oh God. And maybe feel her tits. Oh fuck. And that big ass. God I bet she feels amazing. I would bend her over and fuck her so hard."

"Do you like her ass better than mine?"

"Mmmm I say, not wanting to answer, and distracted by Jen's mouth on my cock.

"If we were both bent over in front of you asking for your cock, who would you give it to? The truth." She says, her hand grasping my balls.

"I'd grab that big ass of hers and give her everything I have."

Jen keeps sucking my cock and doesn't slow, and soon I'm pumping a huge load of cum right into her mouth. Once she's drained me, she releases my softening cock and crawls out from under the table. She sits on my lap, and I realized she was nude, and her pussy was dripping. She opens her mouth to show me it's full of cum, before closing it to swallow, and showing me proof. Leaning down, she kisses me deeply, my cum still on her breath, and says take me to bed.

I pick her up and carry her, half running, to the bedroom, and toss her down on the bed, mounting her to kiss and caress her, my hands roaming from her tiny tits and hard nipples to her massive labia and soaking wet pussy.

"Pick a dildo and give it to me. But don't pick a small one."

I rummage through our toy drawer, start to grab one, think twice, put it back and grab the newest one, one I ordered but we haven't used yet. Once she sees it, her eyes double in size. "Careful what you wish for. You know I can't say no to a big cock like that. I am powerless, and you only have yourself to blame if you stretch me out."

I press the 9" long, 9" around dildo against her dripping, gaping pussy. I press firmly, and slowly, she begins to open up, and the gigantic cock begins to slide inside her, stretching her pussy wide. She begins moaning and doesn't stop. "Yes baby. Give me that big cock."

Soon all 9 inches are buried inside, and I begin thrusting in and out, her lips gripping tight, her insides stretching wide. "God YES, I need that big cock. God it feels so good!"

Rock hard again as I am close to making my wife cum with this gigantic dildo. I say something I know as soon as it passes my lips, that I'll regret. "Do you like it better than my cock?"

"Oh God YES it's so much better. I love big cock YES, I need it!" The pain of hearing that just seared my heart, even as it made my cock harder, and even as I knew it all along. I keep fucking her, she keeps professing her love for the big cock inside her. Soon she reaches her peak, and her body shakes in a violent orgasm, followed quickly by three more, before she begs me to stop.

I pull the girthy dildo from her, the head falls out with a pop, and her pussy gapes wide open, her huge labia hanging grotesquely down. I climb on top and enter her. She's hot, and wet beyond belief, but I can't feel anything else.

"How does that feel?" I ask her

"Mmm" my fiance says quietly.

"Can you feel me?"

"Baby don't do this." Jen pleads.

"Tell me."

"Mmm. No baby, I can't feel you. At all. You stretched me out real good with that big cock. God it felt so good. I warned you."

It hurts, but it turns me on, so I pull out of Jen's loose pussy, and give myself a few quick strokes before cumming in her, and finally collapsing next to her.

After a few minutes, Jen gently started stroking my cock. "You know I love it, even if other ones feel better."

"I know. And you know I love your ass, even if some are bigger."

"I know." And with that, she laid her head on my shoulder, and drifted off to sleep.