All Comments on 'Jeni, A Couples Slut Wife Adventure'

by RedHat425

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You make me go outside naked?

Why don't I remember any of this? I live in Colorado? I don't remember moving! I must be loosing my mind! No, wait, it's the author who decide to write in th stupid second person.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
You decide to write a story.

You write it partially in present tense. You use the two words "you" and "your" hundreds of times. You look through the glass table and you see "their crotch", since they have but one. You think the story reads pretty good. You look for kind comments. You are disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Two new baboons today

1* of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Prescott PD and your Owners Association would

like you and your wife to stop by and see them.... I think you won a contest?

Because they both said they have papers you need to sign.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
All said in the other comments...

All said in the other comments...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All not said in the other comments...

All not said in the other comments...5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

typical LW trash, expect many more, the year has just started

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

been there, done it, loved it ! ignore the idiots

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
2nd person

...is hard to pull off and it be good. Almost.

randduderanddudeover 7 years ago
Who are these critics?

I read the story without judgement, and like others who have left comments found it to be a bit lacking in the writing department. HOWEVER: I also found it to be beyond hot. Author Red Hat showed an extremely erotic imagination throughout. it got me aroused and kept me there, the measure of a good erotic (fantasy) story. why readers of erotica feel the need to pass negative judgement on others is beyond me. if you don't like the theme, read something else! Cuckhold stories in particular seem to attract attack. Lighten up and enjoy...or move on. I gave it a 5.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 7 years ago
Nice first story

I enjoyed your first story, RedHat. It was well conceived and executed, and shows you have the talent for this type of writing. I hope to see more submissions from you with longer formats to allow you to develop the characters and story lines, and I encourage you to ignore the negative comments from the cuck story haters. Unfortunately, we have to share this category with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Bad Ending

I liked the story until the husband ate the guys com. How Queer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

Keep writing, you're getting better.

I was the bull in several cuckold relationships and I always had the hubby or the boyfriend of the girl lick my cum out of them. I would deliberately cum quickly so the girl didn't cum. THEN, she was VERY ready to have you get down there and lick her oozing vagina and make her cum. She enjoyed your submission to both of us and she enjoyed your humiliation. Women are VERY sensitive to domination/submission and they love to see their bull dominate their hubby/boyfriend in front of them. You need to capture more of that in your stories. It's all role playing so when it's over, their lives go back to normal but, there is always the picture in her mind of your submission that never goes away and it makes her hot every time she pictures your humiliation. Write about it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Quick

Didn't take long to turn her into a whore and him into a cum slurping cuck. People really find this erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
There's our (least) favorite troll

26thNC is so pathetic he spends every day of his life reading these stories, jerking his tiny cock and then after feeling guilty posts his pathetic comments. He's the worst troll on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous