Jeni Dearest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be a dear, my little cum slut, and lick Michael's nuts just like I am doing yours. Can you do that for me, baby?" Michael smiled at her as he felt the tongue gently brush up against his testes, "that's a good little cum slut. Does my cum slut want a reward?" The young man had taken initiative, instead of merely licking the testes he had began to gently swallow each of them, his groan again communicating his understanding and acceptance. Once again, Michael withdrew from Jeni's vagina and placed his penis into a welcoming mouth. This time, the young man did not choke on the invasion, he simply relaxed and let Michael fuck his face.

"Be a good cum slut and swallow it all for mommy," Jeni said as Michael began to grunt. Jeni had moved out of the way to see as her husband ejaculated into the younger man's throat, she could see as his Adam's apple moved up and down in order to swallow the amount of semen that was being pumped into his stomach. "Good boy," she cooed as she reached for his caged penis, even her simple touch drove him over the edge and he began to ejaculate as well. Jeni called Michael, and used his penis as a makeshift spoon. Michael immediately moved back to the young man's mouth, this time he did not need any additional prompting. He knew his place.

It would take a few more weeks from that day, Jeni was remembering the day with a huge smile as she was on the phone with her husband. She was busy fingering herself, following Michael's commands as she heard the unmistakable sound of her young lover once again choking on Michael's large cock. It had taken two weeks to move him into their home and for his training to be complete. His duties were simple, he was to take care of his Master and Mistress whenever they needed his mouth, if he did good they would reward him with a treat. Jeni was busy in a conference, these things were yearly ordeals, but she was happy that her husband was being well taken care of by a proficient mouth. Her orgasm came just before she heard Michael ejaculate onto the young man's throat.

"He is learning well," she heard Michael say, "I have been teaching him to drive his tongue into my ass while we talk on the phone. You'll have a good reward waiting for you when you come back, Jeni dearest. Now, every time I cum in your ass, our cum slut will gladly clean it up for you. Isn't that right, boy?"

Jeni's second orgasm came when she heard a muffled "yes, sir." His mouth unable to formulate the proper sound as his lips were still wrapped around Michael's cock.

12