All Comments on 'Jeni Dearest'

by aka_Mike

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awful

Just awful.

pcarppcarpalmost 7 years ago
Screw these anonymous jerks

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot Story

I agree this is a very hot story.Sick Morals??If you come here we are all sick with no morals so just enjoy..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Putting an assumed name beside a comment

Doesn't make it anymore valid than one by the Anonymous'... I think it is as terrible as most of the others do and it rates a "flush".

rancour1rancour1almost 7 years ago
twist

The twist is the gay husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Twist

More a hangman's knot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
funny the sickos

don't mind this not being in the gay genre.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 7 years ago
Quit pathetic really,

No real story, no likeable characters, it just got worse the longer it went on.

No actual point to it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The VERY second Michael put his dick into another man's mouth?

This belonged in GAY MALE! I'll never understand how authors don't understand the fact that gay male trumps loving wives EVERY TIME! And I've said it once and I'll say it again. Michael sticks his dick into pretty boys mouth and he pulls back a stump. This whole mess was dumber that shit.

No stars for absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What ugly and bad story....wrong category...should be GAY

The author did a very poor job on this story. It seems the author gas some gay issues mixed with some cuckold issues that were transported to this bad story.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
I gave it a four, it was probably a two or three..I 4-ed it to offset

The ones I know it will get. As a young guy with femdom inclinations, I would have beat the shit out of hubby for trying to turn me out. But this kid seems OK with it for now. At least the spouses aren't running around behind each other.

Maybe my first story should be about a kid like this one getting even with these chavalas 25 years down the road?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrooooong

Category, belongs in gay male so that deserves a solid 0 but since lowest score is one that's what this trash gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He's not gay!

He's bisexual, morons!

And there are at least a dozen reasons why two men could have sexual contact and NOT be gay. Look it up. Jeeze! Such ignorance at an erotic story site!

Is one of you the twenty-something idiot blogger who thinks the g-spot is made up? Of course, it's easier to spread that misconception than learning how to please a woman, especially when you have no hope of doing so, because you have PE (that's premature ejaculation, to continue your education).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
YOU DID WARN US!

I find stories like this hard to rate. You did warn us, and I didn't pay enough attention. I somehow expected much less of the F/M domination--silly me. To me the writing rates a 4, but I hate the story, so I'm just not going to rate it, since I wouldn't want to hurt a legitimate score.

cyferxcyferxalmost 7 years ago
I see what you did there

It is an interesting idea to reverse the normal roles in the LW cuckold trope. To make the "cuckold" the other man and to make the husband the "bull." But if you really wanted to invert the trope,you should have made the reason the husband was cucked was because she wanted sensitive, "husbandly" sex rather than the wild sex she was always getting from her husband.

As it was, you showed us why the inverse is not as interesting because there is no duty owed to this other man. She violates none of her wifely vows or marital norms as she is not married to him. She takes nothing away from him by domming him. Her extramarital sex is ancillary to him as she doesn't owe him sexual fidelity, she isn't supposed to give wifely submission, and so on. It becomes boring because she violates no norms and that is what drives cuckold stories, her giving to another what is rightfully the husband's. Even denying him sexual gratification is no violation because she is not his wife and owes him nothing. It isn't even really cucking in her marriage relationship because the husband also gets sexual satisfaction from the slave, and the slave is getting almost nothing from the wife. It's more like swinging. The only thing that would be exciting about the story is if you are directly interested in eating cream pies and chastity/humiliation which would be a fetish, rather than an LW trope. (This is the real reason these "fetishes" are okay in LW. It is somewhat like the use/mention distinction. If you are directly interested in these things, it is a fetish. If it is there as a sign of the norm-violating trope of cuckoldry, then it belongs in LW.)

Except for the fact that there is a wife and this is an experiment in inverting a common LW trope, I would say this is better placed in Fetish or BDSM. As an LW story, it is pretty boring and since it is a failed experiment is only worth 2*.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 7 years ago
Yuck....

I didn't see the bi-sexual manipulation coming...gross. That's fine if someone else likes it, but it's a huge turn-off to me.

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 6 years ago
Out-motherfucking-standing

I really hope that you will continue writing stories similar to this. Unbelievably erotic and superbly written. The way you focused on the mental aspect of the situation and were able to express how the wife's fantasies led to the situation made it all seem so real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the warning

I despise cuckold stories. Like the previous commenter said, the writing was good but the story (for me) was bad. I won't rate it because normally I wouldn't have read it. Gay male is turn off for me.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
We need

another category for this sort of perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lit needs a category strictly for closet suckers and get the stories outta here

THis kinda crap for one is just gross two belongs in another category and 3 NO real self respecting man with pride or an IQ would think do this or be entertained by it. Any female who is hates me. Author please report for a vasectomy if you are supposedy male, or eat a bullet either way.

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
Umm, Where Was The Special Twist At The End?

Author said to read all the way to the end as there is a special twist. Where was the twist? Obviously, for both men to go for this triad stuff they have to be bisexual. So that cannot be a twist. I really finished reading it to see who got shot by whom at the end.

Realistically though the husband being a bi most likely would have talked the wife into getting another lover and not the other way around. I have been a Dom since I was a teenager and I'm very heterosexual. So dominating another dude would have zero interest for me. So him being a Dom, if he didn't have bisexual interests, he wouldn't have entertained another dude touching his dick, much less giving him a blowjob or the rest of the stuff.

If the author's twist was the insinuation that the men that get into a cuckold relationship (both men) are bisexual, then I would imagine that's pretty obvious and not much of a twist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

What a load of muddled crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

Having enjoyed several of this author's stories I was taken aback and saddened he chose to commit these fantasies to the Literotica servers.

I will not read any more of his work but do wish him well.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago

OK for Fetish! Unrated

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t expect something this disgusting from this author. I was going to read through his list of stories but I will look elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just gross. Unexpected from this author. Probably wont be reading anything else he has posted here.

This is his story. But in my own mind's version...the ending is that this despicable married couple end up with bullets in their brains for how they torture this young man.

A few years after treating him like sexual chattel...he finally breaks. She comes home from a conference....her usual triumphant smirk on her face thinking about all the depraved things she'll inflict on her poor slave boy. Instead...she walks through the front door to see her "Dominant" husband who likes to torture and fuck other men...staked out on the living room floor naked, spread eagle, and castrated. She is staring down the barrel of a 9 millimeter. Her slave has lost his mind all because of their treatment of him.

He then ties her to a chair...forces her to watch as he mutilates her husband. Ending his pain finally with a bullet to the forehead.

He then turns the gun on her. The last thing she sees before he pulls the trigger is her husband's lifeless body. Knowing they both died because they created this monster.

The abused young man then puts the gun down...takes off the surgical gloves he was wearing. Places them into a bag. Sales it. Puts on another pair of clean gloves. He then spends the next 24 hours removing all evidence of himself from the home and cleaning everything with bleach and the 4 bottles of industrial strength cleaner he has. He takes the plastic wrapped bodies to a dumpster at 3 am in the morning that he knows is set to be picked up at 6 am. The landfill is their graveyard.

The last thing he does is light 4 candles in the back bedroom and then unhook the gas line in the house leading to the stove...knowing it will take about 20 minutes for the gas to fill the downstairs and to find the open flames from the candles.

And then he just disappears...

There. That's a better ending. With the proper twist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

P.O.S.....LP

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 2 years ago

P O S!! One has to be queer to appreciate this 'story'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous