Jenn and Josh Pt. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn craved another orgasm and now. She reached between her legs, stimulating herself while Josh fucked her.

"God...fuck...yes," was all that Jenn could manage.

Josh maintained a steady rhythm. Her ass smacked against him, two toned bodies together. Her legs weakened.

"Oh... my fucking... yes."

The room got blurry for Jenn as the second orgasm of the night convulsed over her.

"I'm going to cum," Josh announced.

"Do it."

"Fuck," Josh groaned, almost there.

Josh pulled out from Jenn, already beginning to spurt out drops of his hot cum across Jenn's round ass. Still shaking, she unconsciously circled her fingers around her swollen clit.

Before Josh could stroke out every drop, Jenn flipped around and took his sensitive cock in her mouth.

He groaned a low growl as she took the tip of his cock in her mouth and stroked the last few slow drops of salty fluid from Josh.

"You're so fucking amazing," Josh whispered softly.

"You aren't so bad yourself," Jenn replied.

Breathless and soaked in sweat, Josh lay on his back. Jenn, sweating, breathless and covered in Josh's drying cum, laid across his broad chest. Overcome, the two faded asleep.

*****

Josh awoke to Jenn's bedroom. The sky was brightening. Jenn stirred.

Jenn strode to her bathroom, fully nude. As she walked, Josh propped himself to his elbows and took a moment to admire her lean, lithe figure. Her ass was rounded and defined by thousands of squats, strong and beautiful back and shoulders. Josh could hardly believe he and Jenn spent the night, again.

"Would you mind getting out of here before my kid comes back home?" Jenn strode back to the bed, wrapping herself in a silk robe.

"Not at all." Josh would call an Uber back to his place. He wondered if Kate was still at the house.

Jenn smiled. She was glad they had hooked up again. They'd never be an item, but he was fun.

"Okay, you're just the best" Jenn offered.

Josh rose to the edge of the bed. He started pulling his jeans back on.

"That was fun." Josh offered.

Jenn laughed. He was still cute. "Next time, stud."

"Hey, I'm going to be at the gym tomorrow. See you there?"

"You'll see my ass there." Jenn replied.

She left room for interpretation- maybe she'd wear her booty shorts.

Josh knew- she'd be impossible to miss.

12