Jenna and Cindy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She returned a short time later, and in a fraction of a second, we were both naked. I ogled unabashedly her heavenly body. Her awesome boobs were large and surprisingly much less saggy than expected. She saw me gazing at her breasts and lifted her arms, making her jugs stand taller and even more impressive. My cock jolted and aimed at the ceiling. Jenna's eyes explored my genitals but she didn't speak.

I pulled her to bed and hugged her. She whispered, "Jerome, please be patient with me. Last time I had sex with my husband was 3 years ago. He was fantastic in bed but his organ was smaller than yours. Be slow to enter, otherwise you'll rip me apart..."

I kissed her softly, "I'll take all the time in the world. I promise you, my goal is YOUR pleasure. If at the same time both of us will enjoy it, even better."

I lay her on her back and kissed her lips, gradually moving down to her neck and to her breathtaking tit. She closed her eyes, arched her back, and moaned. I descended further, kissing her flat abdomen with the concave navel. She trembled and placed her hand on my head. I traveled down again, reaching her nicely trimmed bush hair. I could smell her sex - It was a mix of floral-scented soap with a fresh musky smell. It was intoxicating. I gingerly spread her thighs and lapped on her exposed labia. My tongue made circles around her clitoris, intentionally avoiding the sensitive bud for now. Her moans turned to whimpers and her palm squeezed her breast.

Subsequently, I inserted a finger into her well-lubricated pussy and rubbed the inside. She spread her legs wider and lifted her pelvis to meet my finger. Shortly after, a second finger followed and joined her sister, exploring her tight vagina.

Jenna whispered, "Jerome, I am ready. Please, make me cum."

I moved between her thighs, lifted her legs up, directed my penis to her snatch, and in a snail's pace penetrated her cunt. She was very tight! Despite using this tunnel to deliver Cindy about 20 years earlier, the lack of practice in the last 3 years narrowed it. The abundant juices helped. I progressed slowly and surely deep inside her.

All hell broke loose when 3/4 of my cock was already in. Jenna's body shook, and she started crying. Her fingernails scratched my skin. I pushed harder into her, eventually making it all the way. I remained still for a few seconds, ensuring her pussy was enlarged enough before starting to pound her.

In the beginning, her shaking was relatively mild but it turned wilder when I accelerated my movements in and out. Her cries changed to screams and yelling half sentences, "Oh, god! It's tooo much! I caan't take iit. You are sooo big... Doon't stopp!"

I rammed into her nonstop like a jackhammer, feeling my own orgasm was fast approaching.

In the last second, I growled, "Jenna, here I cum. Take it all!"

I have no clue how much spunk I dumped into her, but at the time, I could swear it was several gallons.

My prick refused to deflate following my climax, and I continued plowing her used cunt for like 10 minutes before slowing down. All this time, my hands were tweaking her tits, and my lips were on hers, kissing.

It took Jenna almost 20 minutes before she opened her eyes. She looked at me lovingly, "Jerome, this was a fuck for the ages! I am tired but feeling great! I hope now you'll be able to get less distracted when giving me dance lessons."

"Jenna dear, I doubt it. But if you agree to pay me for future lessons with your body again, I might be able to dance, knowing that a short time later I'll get the grand prize."

Jenna's grin was so beautiful, "Jerome honey, I want to continue our dance lessons. Despite the compliments you gave me before about my dancing abilities, I think it will take me years to feel proficient enough to leave you. And about payment - Resisting you crossed my mind, but you are much too strong, so I guess I'll have to give in to your perverted demands..."

12