All Comments on 'Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 04-05'

by Jennanymph

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ailsa_CraigAilsa_Craig10 months ago

Loved it. What a truly dumb slut. Couldn't really get the mechanics of the 'dress' though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A fucking good story!! Looking forward to seeing the doctor making her the perfect slut, collagen lips perfect teeth, a tongue piercing surprising Sean after instructions of the doctor he is dating the perfect dumb slut. Thanks for writing!

jleetechiejleetechie10 months ago

Yes, would like more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

love the piercings

socalgyrl08socalgyrl0810 months ago

This is hotter than Death Valley, but cannot visualize the clothes he creates for her. Who has a link to the top and skirt?

kajkellikajkelli10 months ago

A few strategically placed rubber bands, quite common for my braces, would essentially lock her mouth and whatever is inside. Agree, cannot visualize her clothes. Cannot believe these chainings and toys exist, but who knows. And who cares, great imagination? Too bad she is not separated from her parents at this point, because there is no way most of this can remain locked on her beyond a few hours.

Drazenpet23Drazenpet2310 months ago

Love this. Can't wait to read more about her walking through the mall wearing a tiny loin cloth with her tits dangling under her tiny shirt with her legs shiny with piss and squirt. Maybe she loses her shoes to look even trashier!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please, please, please continue!

A_Winter94A_Winter949 months ago

Super hot chapters! I love the details (especially the bright green powerchains on her braces) and the overall themes of control and obedience. The piss thing isn't for me, but that's whatever. I feel like if he'd filled her mouth with cum soaked underwear it'd still be just as hot....whatever, to each their own. The garments are hard to picture, I think if you did some illustrating (you can include visuals in these!) it'd help the reader out. But, all that to say, this is a great continuation from your prior works, and I look forward to reading more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous