Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 08

Story Info
Maria humiliates Jenna to orgasm in the food court.
8.3k words
4.78
14.2k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennanymph
Jennanymph
115 Followers

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION!! ANY CHARACTERS OR EVENTS DEPICTED ARE FICTIONAL AND ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.

THE STORY SO FAR: Dr. Truce has sent teen redhead Jenna Trane to run errands at the mall in a compromising outfit in the hopes of improving her confidence and helping her lose her virginity to a boy. Instead, Jenna bumped into her friend, Maria, who humiliated her at Claire's before forcing her into a threesome with an employee at the Bikini Hut.

Author's Note: This chapter is on the shorter and lighter side after the last installment. If you like it and want more, you can check out the earlier chapters of Jenna's exploits (if you haven't already). This chapter focuses more on feet, humiliation, and public sex, among others. I've kept it in the BDSM category so it's with the other chapters, though it's admittedly a little lighter on that theme. As always, the story is fictional and fairly unrealistic. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 8

Jenna looked cautiously around as she followed her friend, Maria, out of the Bikini Hut. It wasn't unusual for teenagers to skulk out of the store. The Bikini Hut was known for its more risqué fashion offerings, and many teens were worried their parents, friends, or even other mall-goers might judge them for shopping there. But the skinny redhead had more reason than most to be worried. Jenna was about to steal a swimsuit. Or depending how you thought about it, she had already stolen it. You see, Jenna Trade had a yellow, t-string microkini stuffed deep in her ass.

This was not the first time Jenna had had clothing inside of her. The last time had been a few days ago, when she hid a torn thong and bralette inside her vagina after gymnastics practice. When she had done it then, Jenna had felt naughty and aroused. Jenna had expected to feel the same thrill she had felt that day. But now, all she felt was terror. It wasn't just the risk of getting caught stealing this time that had Jenna nervous. The skimpy outfit she wore had been carefully selected by Dr. Truce, her orthodontist, to maximize her humiliation. And thanks to an intense threesome in the Bikini Hut changing room, the girl was a now hot, sticky mess. Her "shirt" was a scrap of satin hanging from a steel collar around her neck, barely covering tiny size A tits. It was soaked in cum and piss and mostly see-through. Her pierced nipples, clipped to the bottom of the tit cover with carabiners to hold it in place, were visible through the translucent material. Her face was a mess too, covered in spit and semen that Maria had refused to let her wipe off. Thin strands of crusty cum had hardened in the crown of her fiery red hair. The giant glob on her left eye, however, was still partially wet and glistening. Jenna's heart felt like it was pounding out of her chest as the two girls approached the store security gates. Through her obscured vision, Jenna could make out throngs of shoppers walking past the Bikini Hut.

Will they know what I'm covered in? The terrified teen thought to herself. She tongued the rubber bands of her green braces nervously.

Just before they crossed the security gates, Jenna froze. A terrible thought had just struck her. What if the swimsuit in my ass triggers the security gates?

If the girl's outfit didn't get the shoppers' attention, a blaring alarm surely would. Jenna looked ruefully down at her bare legs, shiny in her own piss and cum. The only thing that covered her ass and pussy were two scraps of satin material, one in front and one in back, hanging on a small metal hula hoop suspended around her waist. The metal hoop in turn hung from a rod attached to the back of her steel collar. These scraps hid perhaps the most embarrassing part of Jenna's predicament. Her shaven teen cunt was gaped open with clamps and chains that wrapped over her thighs and attached to a butt plug lodged deep in her ass. The plug helped keep the microkini inside of her. The base of the plug bore her new title, "DUMB SLUT". To top the whole look off, a chain dangled from Jenna's pierced belly button. It ran beneath her satin loincloth to clamp firmly on her clit. All of these elements, the plug, the chains, the clit clamp, the nipple piercings, made Jenna hyper aware of every part of her body. She had already orgasmed more times than she could count, but with the never ending stimulation, she was still hornier than she'd ever been in her life. At this point, even Jenna's bare feet were wet from sex juice and piss dripping from her open pussy and down the inside of her legs. The chipped pink polish on her toes contrasted with the forest green of the Bikini Hut's carpet. She felt like an idiot for losing her shoes in the changing room.

The thought of all the strangers in the mall seeing her in such a state was overwhelming. The teen girl's eyes began to water as Jenna fought back tears. Dr. Truce had said this would be good for her, that she would be more confident if she could face the utmost humiliation head on. But this was too much. Her heart pounded as buzzing noise grew in her ears. Total panic set in. Frozen in place, like a terrified doe, Jenna couldn't take another step. Dark spots on the carpet slowly spread out from her toes as it absorbed her wetness.

Through the blur of semen and tears in her eyes, Jenna watched Maria slowly turn around. She knew Maria wasn't wearing anything under her button-up green cardigan, though the massive 34D cleavage was a pretty good hint anyways. Less obvious was that Maria had no panties under her plaid skirt. The intense fear and humiliation only served to heighten Jenna's attraction to her blond tormentor.

Maria noticed Jenna's red face and welling tears.

"Oh, poor Dumb Slut, are you scared?" She asked. Jenna stared at her bare feet, too embarrassed to look up, and nodded silently. From Maria's mouth, the "Dumb Slut" sounded endearing. She seemed genuinely concerned for her crying friend. It made Jenna's tears fall harder. She let out a pitiful sob.

"As long as you're with me, nothing bad will happen. I promise. Do you trust me?" Despite being shorter than Jenna, Maria reached out a hand and turned the wretched girl's chin up. Jenna stared past Maria's librarian glasses into her blue eyes, struggling to blink the cum and tears out of her own. She nodded slowly. She trusted Maria.

"Then let's take you on a cumwalk." Maria whispered. She took hold of the chain dangling from Jenna's pierced belly button and gently pulled the poor girl forward. Jenna closed her eyes and held her breath as she let Maria lead her by the clit through the security gates. No alarm sounded.

Of course there isn't an alarm. There's no security tag on the swimsuit! God, I really am Dumb Slut, aren't I? Jenna chastised herself.

Unlike the soft carpet of the Bikini Hot, the ground of the mall was hard and cold. With her bare feet wet with sex, Jenna felt like she was walking on ice. Her body began to shiver uncontrollable. It was even harder now to place each foot carefully in front of the next. Her efforts failed. After just four steps, Jenna's foot slid out from under her on a trail of piss and pussy juice. She clutched out pathetically for Maria, struggling to catch her balance. The chain wrenched on her clamped clitoris. Heaving from arousal and embarrassment, Jenna leaned on Maria and looked around frantically, praying no one noticed her or the long wet mark she had left on the ground.

"Maybe try walking on your tiptoes?" Maria suggested. "That might reduce your chance of slipping. At the very least, it will leave smaller wet spots on the ground."

Jenna pulled herself unsteadily upright. It seemed like a silly suggestion, but she didn't have any better ideas. Jenna carefully raised herself up on her small toes and allowed Maria to lead her by her clit chain out into the river of shoppers passing by. Jenna's heart continued to pound in her chest. She felt light headed. On tiptoe, she looked like she was walking in invisible high heels. The skinny teen took each dainty footstep with care. One misplaced step and she could slip again. With so many people around, she was likely to fall into a stranger's arms this time instead of Maria's. The thought of some lecherous creep catching her scantily clad body dripping with sex made Jenna quiver in fear. She kept her eyes down and tried to shrink her shoulders down to make herself as small as possible. Despite her efforts, she continued to brush against people walking in the opposite direction. She could feel their eyes on her as they walked past. Sizing her up. Judging her. Jenna prayed that her loincloth stayed in its place, prayed that it kept her modesty out of view of their prying eyes. She nervously tongued the rubber bands on her braces again.

How many strangers have seen my pussy today? Jenna thought to herself. Her freckled cheeks burned crimson with embarrassment as she tried to count them all. There was the gaggle of teens at the fountain who had seen down her loincloth from the second floor, as well as the old man who had caught a glimpse when she bent over. Then of course there were the two women in the restroom when she inserted her "Dumb Slut" ass plug, Then there were the two teens, Tartan Girl and Goth Girl, who had watched Maria finger her inside of Claire's earlier that morning. They had definitely seen her pussy. And finally Jorge, the Bikini Hut employee, who had joined in on the threesome and had most definitely seen her pussy. Luckily for Jenna, Jorge hadn't fucked her pussy. One of her summer goals was to lose her virginity to a cute boy, and that dream technically lived on. All told, Jenna estimated that probably about 10 people had actually gotten a look at her goods. Still, that was a surprisingly low number, all things considered. Jenna tugged down futilely on the front of her loincloth, desperate to keep the number at 10.

10 strangers who know I'm a....Dumb Slut. She thought to herself. The more she thought of herself that way, the more the name seemed appropriate.

10 strangers. She thought again. The recognition that they were *strangers* suddenly seemed very important. None of those 10 knew who she was. In fact, none of the people passing her now would ever see her again. Some of the shoppers watching her turned their heads as she brushed pass them. An old man here, a cute teen boy there. A few women looked closely at her face, trying to make out whether they had actually seen a wet smudge there or only imagined it. But all of them kept walking. Even if they noticed her skimpy outfit, even if they recognized the smell of piss on her body, even if they realized her face was covered in cum, it would soon just be a memory for them. "Remember that one girl we saw at the mall...that was odd," they might say years later. But why should that bother Jenna? The realization helped to quell some of her anxiety.

But only a little. There was still the possibility that someone would confront her and ask her to leave, or arrest her... or worse. Jenna shuddered at the thought. She doubted Maria and herself, as athletic as they were, would be able to put up much resistance against a lustful man. Still, one benefit of the large crowd is that it would be awfully hard to rape her in front of that many witnesses.

By this point, Maria had released her grip on the clit chain. Nevertheless, Jenna found herself continuing to walk a step behind her friend, following obediently on her tiptoes. While Jenna walked timidly and subserviently, Maria walked proud with her head up. The Claire's bag swung loosely in her hand. She looked like she was on the verge of skipping. As embarrassed and miserable as Jenna was, Maria was having a grand time with her girl toy.

The girls walked past one of the main entrances to the mall. Customers flooded in and out through the massive doors, sending gusts of wind into the mall. One particularly strong gust caught the front of Jenna's "skirt" and flipped it up over the metal ring. A chill wind blew directly across her gaped hole. Jenna was unable to control the chill of pleasure that ran up her spine as she grabbed at the loincloth, futilely trying to hold it down. Her body gave a shiver of cold and delight. Clutching the material in her hands, Jenna looked around to see if anyone had noticed. A single man, probably in his mid-40s, stopped with his mouth agape. The last thing he had expected this afternoon when his wife drove to the mall was to see a shaved 18-year old pussy. His necked craned to follow the nubile redhead as she awkwardly shuffled past him, covering her face from him in pure humiliation. Jenna felt like she was blushing all the way down to her bare toes. The man continued to stare at the tight teen butt cheeks poking beyond the edges of the satin loincloth, even as his wife scolded him and struggled to pull him away to a nearby American Girl store. For her part, Jenna pulled closer to Maria, as if she were a cowering dog. Well that makes 11, she thought to herself miserably.

The girls had reached the food court. Jenna's heart sank. Seemingly everyone in the mall was taking a break to grab a bite to eat right now. It was going to be tough keeping her number at 11. Maria, however, clapped her hands in delight.

"I'll grab us a table, you go get the food." Maria instructed. "I want Panera. I'll have a garden salad with chicken on it. You'll have the Caesar salad, tell them to put the dressing on the side. And get one large water."

Maria walked off to grab a table, leaving Jenna alone. The Dumb Slut was surprised by how much more exposed she felt without Maria to guide her. Like a lost puppy, she hesitatingly padded over to the Panera, shivering the whole way. Despite her gymnast training, her calves were starting to hurt from walking around on her tiptoes. Leaning against the line railing provided a moment's respite for her sore legs. She realized how silly that she was still walking like that. Her feet had mostly dried by this point, thanks to the walk across the mall. With a shock, Jenna realized the only reason she was still doing it was because Jenna had *told* her to do it. Had she really lost so much self-respect that she'd put her feet and legs through torture just because Jenna told her to? She slowly let her heels touch the ground, exhaling at the instant relief. Doubts began to creep in.

Is it too late to back out? Jenna asked herself. She curled her toes, pressing the tops of them on the floor to stretch her sore joints. It felt wonderful. It felt like the first action she had taken that Haden't been dictated to her by Maria or Dr. Truce all day. Jenna's head was swimming. How had she gotten to this point, acting as a sex toy for her orthodontist and her best friend? Jenna knew she didn't have to do what Dr. Truce, or Maria, told her to do. She could just walk away right now and bail on the whole "Summer Improvement Program." But for some odd reason, the thought scared Jenna. A pit formed in her stomach. Would walking away mean she was retaking control... or was it just wimping out?

Out of habit, Jenna did what she always did when she was anxious: she glanced down at her phone. But the phone in her hands wasn't hers. It was the phone Dr. Truce had given her to receive instructions. The pit in Jenna's stomach grew as she noticed several missed texts.

IT LOOKS LIKE THE DUMB SLUT IS HAVING TROUBLE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS.

I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THE THONG IN YOUR MOUTH. DUMB SLUTS SHOULD BE SEEN, NOT HEARD

Jenna had completely forgotten about the underwear she was supposed to keep in her mouth for the rest of the day. In fact, she didn't even know where it was at this point. Last time she had seen it was in Maria's hands as they entered the Bikini Hut. Maybe it was in Maria's shopping bag?

RETURN TO MY OFFICE TOMORROW AT NOON. WE HAVE TO PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR DATE.

Jenna's heart jumped at the thought of her date with Sean. Sean had worked at the jewelry store where she had picked up the butt plug earlier that day. She didn't like the idea that he only knew her as "Dumb Slut", but she was excited to be going on her first date tomorrow. Maybe after lunch, she and Maria could pick out an outfit for her to wear. Maria knew what guys would find sexy. She wanted to look good for Sean.

At that moment, Jenna realized she couldn't back out of her arrangement with Dr. Truce. The program was working. Two days ago, Jenna had resolved to grow more confident and get laid. Despite her embarrassment, it took an odd kind of courage to be seen in public as she was right now. And although Jenna had always imagined she would have semen on her face after she slept with a boy for the first time, she was well on her way to losing her virginity to Sean tomorrow.

Jenna paused at the second thought. It wasn't clear to her anymore why having a real penis inside her mattered at all. I mean, how could she call herself a virgin when she'd had something shoved in every hole today? Her mouth. Her pussy. Her asshole. Even her peehole!

I'm not a virgin anymore, I'm a Dumb Slut. She thought. Jenna was surprised that she was once again thinking of herself by the label on her assplug. She shook the thought away. There were religious girls at her school that did anal (they were "saving themselves") and used tampons. If they could put things inside themselves and still be virgins, then the same was true of her! The thought made Jenna feel better. She struggled to pushed her doubts away.

Then the phone buzzed.

THEN YOU'LL BE PUNISHED.

What does that mean...? Before Jenna could think longer, the Panera line lurched forward. Jenna took a (flatfooted) step. Her gaze passed over the the couple standing in front of her. It was the girls that had watched her earlier at Claire's! Jenna quickly spun around, desperate to avoid their eyes. Instead of avoiding prying eyes, she came face to face with the man in line behind her. He was an Asian man, on the shorter side, probably in his late 60s, wearing a blue polo shirt and simple khakis. He jumped back in surprise at Jenna's sudden movement. His hand swiftly pulled back from below the teen's loincloth skirt, clutching a cell phone.

He was taking a panty shot! Jenna thought angrily. Well, it would have been a panty shot, if the teen had been wearing any. Jenna's faced illuminated a deep red in mortified embarrassment. Seeing her face, the man grinned.

That's 12. Jenna sighed to herself. She clutched at the hem of her skirt, trying to block the man's view. For a brief moment, the man just stared at her. He licked his lips hungrily.

Jenna took a slow breath, fighting a scream. In her current state, the last thing she wanted to do was draw attention to herself. Mustering as much of her shattered dignity as she could, she turned back around as if nothing had happened. Then, she released her skirt. Out of the corner of her eye, Jenna saw the hand slide back down below her skirt for more pictures. This time, resigned to her defeat, she let it happen.

In front of her, the girl in the yellow tartan skirt and her goth friend had moved down to pick up their food. Jenna moved forward as well. To Jenna's shock, Goth Girl had slid her hand secretly up the back of Tartan Girl's dress. Jenna recognized the look of embarrassment on Tartan Girl's face as she briefly reached back to prevent the intrusion, then relented with a sigh. It reminded Jenna of being humiliated by Maria in Claire's.

Oh god, now they're copying me! Jenna thought with horrified realization. And yet, despite herself, Jenna kept watching the girls. They stood side by side, leaning against the line railing as they waited for their food. Goth Girl had given up on moving in from behind. Instead, her hand lifted the front of Tartan Girl's yellow overall dress and slid beneath a modest pair of pink panties, decorated with adorable brown bunnies. Tartan Girl held her bags in front of her, trying to block the view of anyone who might want to see what the two were up to. Goth Girl's hand massaged inside her friend's panties. Jenna recognized the mix of ecstasy, embarrassment, and fear on Tartan Girl's face. Goth Girl, on the other hand, seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself. Jenna fought the urge to reach her hand down under her own skirt as she watched the two young girls explore each other. When their food arrived, Goth Girl reluctantly removed her hand to grab the tray. Her middle finger glistened.

Jennanymph
Jennanymph
115 Followers