Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And another thing..." Ronald was on a roll now, still oblivious to the games going on right next to him. Instead of continuing to pleasure Jenna, Maria pinched her exposed nipples. Craning her neck, she bent down and sucked on her left nipple. When she raised her head, a thin strand of spit connected her mouth to the now glistening, erect nub. Jenna couldn't believe how hot Maria was right now. She intensified the tugs on her clit clamp. At the same time, she ground her ass into the bench, moving the "DUMB SLUT" plug around inside her anus. But it wasn't enough. She briefly thought about bring her other hand under the table, but feared Ronald would get suspicious if she stopped eating her salad to Jill herself. Desperate and frustrated, Jenna readjusted her sitting position. From Ronald's perspective, it looked like his daughter had lifted to sit on top of her own foot. But beneath table, Jenna had pressed her own heel against her gaping pussy hole.

Ugh, my feet are probably dirty. Jenna thought to herself. A quick glance down confirmed her fears: the bottoms of her feet were black from walking around barefoot. But the horny redhead had passed the point of no return. She desperately pressed her cunt forward. She rocked her hips, careful to keep her upper body as still as possible, grinding her clit on her filthy foot. The possibility that her dad might catch her only intensified Jenna's arousal now. Maria nodded her approval. To the rest of the food court, including Ronald, Jenna was simply a girl in an unusual outfit, enjoying a meal. Only Maria and the Perv knew what a pitiful, disgusting slut she had become below the table. Maria's validation of Jenna's self-degrading behavior proved the turning point.

When the orgasm came, it came hard.

"Oh my god!!" Jenna shouted. Her head flew back, sending her soiled red braids flying in a high arc over her. Her body convulsed in orgasmic pleasure. As had become her custom, she squirt too, each convulsion squeezing out another round of girl cum. Her petite, blackened foot glistened in a pool of squirt. Luckily, Maria's stockings worked as a kind of cum towel. The girl ran her foot along Jenna's legs and pussy, absorbing the majority of the liquid.

For the first time, Ronald stopped talking. He stared in confusion at his daughter. Jenna rolled her head forward. She realized she had to say something.

"Oh my god dad, you're so right!" Releasing the clit clamp from her hand, Jenna brought the heel of her palm to her forehead and closed her eyes in feigned realization. "I don't know how I've been so blind this whole time."

The silence was interminable. Jenna prayed that her father bought her performance. She grit her teeth as Maria silently withdrew her foot and tucked her breasts back into her sweater. Jenna was sad to see them go. But she held firm as her father looked on.

Finally, Ronald broke the silence. "Really? I mean... that's wonderful! I can't believe I finally got through to you."

Jenna sighed in relief. She'd gotten away with it for now, it seemed. The rest of the lunch went off mostly without a hitch. Jenna's mind was foggy after the intense orgasm, so she mostly listened as Maria told her dad about the new floor routine she'd been working on for gymnastics. So foggy, in fact, that she dipped her salad bite into the cup of Caesar dressing. She gagged as her mouth flooded with the taste of semen and spit she had hidden in there. Maria laughed.

"Something wrong with the dressing, sweetie?" Jenna's dad asked. He reached out a finger to try a bite.

"Uh, no, it's fine!" Jenna said. As if to prove it, she stuck her finger into the cum filled cup and licked it up. "See?" She resumed eating, intentionally sticking each bite of salad into her dressing until it was all gone. Maria covered her mouth, fighting back tears of laughter as she watched her friend wolf down mouthfuls of semen in front of her dad.

Ronald left first, excusing himself saying he had, "Preparations to make for your brother's return." To Jenna's surprise, Maria left soon after as well. She bent over and gave Jenna a little peck on the cheek. "See you, slut, I've got to go work on my floor routine. I'll pick up my swimsuit later. Let's do this again soon!" She whispered in Jenna's ear. Bent over the table, Jenna enjoyed one last ample view of Maria's tits under the cardigan. She was shocked to find her friend still got her sex drive going, even after all the orgasms of the day. Maria gave Jenna's ear a tiny lick, then flitted away. Jenna sat alone at the table, horny again, and wondering what to do. Maybe Dr. Truce would have more degrading plans for her? She looked down at her phone. As if in response to her question, the phone buzzed with a new text message.

YOU'VE HAD A LONG DAY. GO HOME, AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR PLUG TOMORROW.

Jenna sighed. Despite her relief, she was also a little...sad to be done for the day? The thought surprised her. Maria and Dr. Truce had unlocked something new in her today. That part of her wanted to keep going, to see what new perverted mischief she could be subjected to. It was the same part of her that wanted to see how far she could get Maria's foot into her pussy. While the possibilities frightened her, Jenna realized now that she was going to follow this rabbit hole all the way down. There was no backing out now. She stood, straightened her skimpy skirt as much as possible, then walked carefully towards the mall exit. Jenna could feel the Perv watching and snapping pictures as she went by. Tartan Girl and Goth Girl took a break from their kissing to watch her go as well. The stares should have mortified Jenna. Maria's words in the Bikini Hut rang in her head. "Your ravaged state is a badge of honor. Wear it proudly!" She thought of the texts she had received from Dr. Truce. "DUMB SLUTS DON'T NEED SHOES." And she started to believe them. She was a Dumb Slut, and she had nothing to be ashamed of.

Even the onlookers noticed there was something different about Jenna now. Before, she had cowered and shivered when she walked, a miserable creature on the edge of a full meltdown. Now, she walked confidently. Confident, but not arrogant. Only time would tell how long the feeling would last.