Jenna Improvement Program Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna was snapped out of her lustful gaze by a tap on the shoulder from the perv behind her. She had been so absorbed in watching the girls that she hadn't noticed that the line had moved again. Now up, Jenna ordered the food as Maria had requested. She tried to ignore the cashier staring at her face. Jenna moved down and grabbed the tray with the salads. The garden salad looked delicious. By comparison, her Caesar salad looked dry and boring. Jenna stole one of the cherry tomatoes off the top of Maria's meal and popped it in her mouth. Tray in hand, she scanned the crowd for Maria. Tartan Girl and Goth Girl had disappeared into the far corner, feeding each other pieces of bread. At the opposite end, Jenna was relieved to see Maria had picked a comparatively discreet booth in the corner of the fenced in seating area.

"Over here hot stuff!" Maria called, holding her hand up. Jenna beelined to the booth as quickly as possible, flattered and furious at Maria. Jenna's skirt was too short to go under her ass as she sat. Her bare cheeks touched the cold naugahyde bench, sending a shiver up her spine. The ass plug ground into the fake leather.

Maria grabbed her salad and immediately started picking the tomatoes off, placing them in a small pile next to her salad.

"You have got to tell me your secret. Where did this 'New Jenna' come from? Where did you get that outfit?" Maria asked as she removed the tomatoes. She took a giant swig of her water and dove into the salad.

Jenna explained the arrangement with Dr. Truce. Maria remained largely silent, munching her salad and drinking her water. She only interrupted to ask for more details about Jenna's sexual exploits with her orthodontist. Jenna had just gotten to the part where Dr. Truce attached the clamp to her clit when there was a clatter on the ground next to her. Jenna jumped. She had been so absorbed in explaining her sexual exploits (and exploitation) that she had forgotten she was sitting in a crowded food court. She looked down at the source of the noise.

The Perv from the Panera line was on a knee picking up the fork he had dropped next to the girls' table. Once again, he grinned at Jenna, staring under the table at her bare legs. Jenna tightened them together and tried to turn away from his leering. There was no way she was giving this sicko another free show! The man picked up his fork and sat down at the table next to Jenna and Maria. Maria looked un-perturbed by the Perv's interruption.

"Don't do that again." Maria scolded gently. She didn't look at Jenna as she spoke. The fork carefully lifted another bite of salad into her mouth.

"What do you mean?" Jenna asked, puzzled.

"If someone wants to see you, let them. In fact, spread your legs right now." Maria took another big swig on her water as she stared Jenna down. Slowly, Jenna parted her legs slightly.

"Wider." Maria commanded. Jenna felt Maria's foot slide up between her legs and tap out on her knees. Jenna obediently spread her legs shoulder width apart.

"Lift the front of your skirt." Maria commanded next. Jenna reluctantly lifted the front flap of her skirt and hung it on the metal ring around her waist. Without the satin barrier, her spread pussy was completely exposed to the elements. Another shiver shot up her spine. Anyone looking under the table could easily see her exposed pussy. Jenna looked around nervously. Under the table, Maria slipped her shoe off and slowly ran her stockinged foot up and down Jenna's calf. The gentle touch felt good. Jenna shivered, enjoying the feeling of her friend's toe on her bare leg. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, allowing herself to relish in Maria's attention, trying not to care that someone might seem them. The stockinged toe drift up to her knee, then to her inner thigh. It slowly moved towards her soaking wet slit. Jenna licked her lips, desperate to feel it penetrate her gaping hole. She could feel it getting closer.... closer....

"Jenna?" Jenna snapped back to reality. She looked around to find the source of the voice. In horror, she realized it had come from just beyond the low retaining wall surrounding the food court.

"Dad!" Jenna shouted in surprise. Ronald Trane leaned on the wall, looking confusedly at his daughter.

What the hell is he doing here?! Jenna thought to herself furiously. Her anger quickly shifted to mortification. She quickly turned away from her father, shielding her cum covered face.

From Ronald's perspective, it wasn't surprising that his daughter would shy away from him. It wouldn't be the first time Jenna was embarrassed to be seen in public with him. Truth be told, their father/daughter dynamic had been a little icy lately. Ronald was concerned that his little girl was growing up. And yet, she still didn't seem to have many friends and had never had a boyfriend. His advice for pursuing love, however, had been largely shunned. Ronald's friends had assured him that this was just the way of teenaged girls. They advised Ronald should to be as supportive as possible and let Jenna figure things out for herself. High school is hard for all girls, they had reminded him. So when he had seen Jenna from across the mall in what he assumed must be some kind of hip new halter top, he had told himself that he wasn't going to be preachy or judge. Admittedly, he had been a little shocked to see so much of his teenaged daughter's side-boob as he got closer. Still, it was clear she had put some thought into her outfit. And it was also clear she was trying to impress someone. Perhaps Jenna was finally trying to court a young man. The thought cheered Ronald up. He resisted the urge to chastise her and once again tried to be as supportive as possible.

"I didn't expect to see you here. I was just looking to pick up a welcome home gift for your brother," Ronald explained. "He's going to be back from deployment soon." There was an awkward pause as Jenna continued to hid her face from her father. "It's been a long morning though. Mind if I join you for lunch?"

Jenna remained silent, still too ashamed to turn to her father.

"Please do!" Maria chimed in. Jenna looked up at her friend with a horrified face.

"So kind! Let me grab a plate and I'll be right with you." Ronald walked off to grab a burger, leaving the two girls alone.

Jenna stared daggers at her friend.

"What the fuck are you thinking! Dad can't seem me like this!" She hissed angrily. Maria casually munched on her salad.

"I don't see what the big deal is..." she responded in feigned naïveté.

"Well I'm certainly not going to let him see this!" Jenna responded, pointing to semen covering her face.

"You're cute when you think you're in control." Maria smirked. She had resumed running her foot up and down Jenna's bare leg. "Fine. Go ahead and get rid of it."

Jena scraped at her face, scooping up the globs of semen and spit. She knew she couldn't just hold the handful of juices, but anywhere she might try to wipe it would be easily noticeable by her dad. In desperation, she scraped her fingers off into the cup of Caesar dressing beside the salad. The juices easily mixed with the white of the dressing. Jenna sighed in relief. Her dad would be none the wiser.

Maria smiled. "Scared to disappoint daddy?" Her foot was running up to Jenna's knee now. Jenna noticed that Maria's hand had slid under the table. The redhead's fear and desperation was turning the blond on.

"Won't you join me?" She cajoled Jenna. Jenna had to admit, the thought of Maria masturbating right in front of her, surrounding by so many people, was pretty hot. She shot a quick glance over to the line where her father was waiting. She guessed it would be at least five minutes before he got back. Hesitantly, she slid her own hand down to her gaping pussy. It was still dripping with arousal, intensified by Maria's rubbing. The clamps holding her open had allowed her juices to puddle under her butt on the booth's bench. Jenna slipped two fingers in and massaged herself. She gave Maria a nervous smile. Maria smiled back. It was like a game of chicken. Who would be the first to break eye contact and check to see if anyone knew they were secretly masturbating together under the table?

Jenna broker first. She skittishly scanned the food court praying no one had noticed them. Tartan Girl and Goth Girl sat at a far off table, giggling and feeding each other bites from their plates. Tartan Girl took extra long, sucking on Goth Girl's finger. Jenna realized it was the same hand Goth Girl had slipped under her friends dress. Was Tartan Girl enjoying a taste of herself? Jenna's masturbation intensified as she watched the young girls play with each other.

Maybe I've got a voyeuristic side, as well as an exhibitionist side... Jenna thought to herself. But the naughty thought was dashed when her eyes fell to the table next to them: the Perv. He had continued to stare fixedly at Jenna. And from his angle, he could definitely see what was going on under the table.

Jenna immediately pulled her fingers out of her hungry pussy and sat up straight. With her other hand, she tried to push Maria's probing foot away from her pussy. "That Perv is still watching us!" She whispered in panic to Maria. She held her soiled hand awkwardly in the air. She wished she had grabbed napkins with lunch.

Maria smiled and continued touching herself. "So what? He's not going to tell anyone. He wants the show to keep going. And I've already told you, if someone wants to see the Dumb Slut, it lets them."

Jenna paused for a moment. I guess it is a little flattering that he's turned on by me. Jenna tried to convince herself. Maybe I should give him a show...

Taking a lead from Tartan Girl, Jenna hesitatingly lifted her fingers to her mouth. They glistened with her wetness. They smelled of sex and arousal. Jenna took a quick tentative taste, then a longer suck. When she was satisfied she had gotten everything off, she looked over directly at the Perv and ran her tongue along her braces seductively. The Perv's mouth dropped open at the debauchery in front of him. He dropped his camera on the ground. Jenna giggled.

Well, that's one way to get him to stop taking photos. She thought. Jenna went to return her fingers to her pussy but stopped when she saw her father walking back towards her with a full tray.

Shit! Jenna thought, snapping back to reality. There wasn't much time to prepare herself for her father's return. She sat up straight and quickly flipped flipped the front of her little skirt back down over the metal ring to cover her hungry, gaping cunt. She could feel it pulsing with blood, longing to get off again. Looking down at her chest, Jenna was relieved to see the that the satin tit cover still covered her nipples. She pulled down at the bottom, just to make sure. The little carabiners attaching the cover to her nipple rings tugged on her sore buds. The satin cover was still a little damp from urine, but had dried considerably. The outline of her pierced nipples was still visible, but at least the shirt wasn't completely see-through anymore.

Maria noticed the change in her friend. "You're not done yet, are you?" She teased. She slid her foot up along Jenna's inner thigh. The stockings soaked up the fluid on the bench as Maria pressed her foot up towards Jenna's exposed slit. With a flick of her toe, Maria pushed the skimpy skirt aside, then pressed forward to Jenna's clamped clit. Jenna shivered in delight and grabbed hold of the sides of the table to steady herself.

"Maria!" She hissed. Jenna had to admit, though, Maria was surprisingly nimble with her feet. Must be all of that gymnastics training. Unphased, Maria worked her toe into Jenna's open cunt. Jenna reached down in a panic to grab the girl's leg, but Maria had begun to pump in and out of Jenna's pussy. It felt incredible. Ronald looked inquisitively as he approached wondering why his daughter was fidgeting so much under the table. Jenna realized she couldn't fight it. She released Maria's leg, took up her fork, and took a bite of lettuce. She tried to act like everything was normal. But despite herself, she slouched down slightly to give Maria's foot greater access. It made a quiet squelching sound as it pistoned in and out.

Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

Just over Maria's shoulder, Jenna's father had finally made it to the booth. Squelch. Squelch. Squelch. Jenna could feel the blood rushing to her face. Squelch. Squelch. Squelch. She gave one final exhale to try to compose herself, then looked up casually at her father. Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

"Hey dad," she greeted nonchalantly. Ronald was pleased that Jenna was finally able to look at him in the face. He smiled down at his little girl, doing his best to ignore her revealing shirt.

"Hey Jenna, can you scooch over so I can sit?" He asked. Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

"Er.. umm...maybe you should..." Jenna stammered. Between the arousal and the adrenaline, Jenna was having trouble thinking straight.

Squelch. Squelch. SQUIRCH. Maria had turned her foot and curled her big toe slightly. The intense new feeling caught Jenna completely by surprise. "Ahh..." she gave a short moan as she inhaled sharply, trying to keep her composure in front of her father.

"Here Mr. Trane. You can sit next to me." Maria said sweetly. Jenna appreciated the brief respite as Maria slid over. Her friend patted the seat where she had just been sitting, inviting Ronald to grab the seat.

"Thanks Maria!" Jenna's dad slid into the spot across from his daughter. Maria resumed her toe assault on Jenna's pussy. The redhead doubled over as a fresh wave of pleasure ran through her.

If Jenna's dad knew what was going on beneath the table, he was doing a good job of playing ignorant. He dipped a French fry in ketchup and popped it into his mouth. "So what's new with you two?" Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

Well, we've started fucking each other, for starters! Jenna thought to herself sarcastically. I've even let Maria piss on me, and I'm getting off on her foot right now. You know, the usual!

"Oh not much. I was just telling Jenna here that I needed to get PEDIcure soon." Maria pushed forward hard with her foot in emphasize. Jenna yelped. Her slick sex hole strained to accommodate more than just Maria's big toe. Maria had a slender foot, and Jenna had put more in her pussy today than ever before. But even so, a whole foot was too much at this early stage. Jenna felt like she was going to be split in two! If Maria wanted a pussy pedicure, she was going to have to wait. Jenna discretely reached down and grabbed her friend's ankle, briefly slowing the advance into her cunt. Jenna was a little disappointed to realize that, despite the discomfort, Maria had barely more of her foot in Jenna's pussy than had been inside before. Had they been somewhere more private, without her father around, Jenna was shocked to realize she wanted to try to take more. To see how far she could be pushed. She made a mental note to mention it to Maria later.

"Ooo... a pedicure is a good idea! Take Jenna with you. She's had the same cracked nail polish on her toes for weeks!"

"Dad!" Jenna reprimanded her father. It was true she needed a pedicure. But she refused to take personal grooming advice from her father. Plus, it creeped her out a little to think about her dad looking at her feet long enough to notice.

Ronald wasn't afraid to admit that his daughter was good looking. Sure, she wasn't a classic beauty. But she had a girlish charm all her own. Not every guy was into giant boobs and big hips. If Jenna just put a little more thought into her appearance, Ronald knew few boys would be able to resist her. He looked over at his daughter. The skimpy, backless shirt she was wearing wasn't exactly what he had in mind. But he had to admit it was pretty sexy. Maybe she was just over-correcting for years of modest gym clothes. With luck, he thought, she'll settle on something in between. Maybe a cute halter top with a skort. His gaze finally reached his daughter's nipples. He was shocked to realize that she wasn't wearing a bra. And were those piercings he could see outlined through the fabric of her shirt?

Jenna shifted uncomfortably under her father's watchful eye. She felt more exposed than ever as he stared at her chest. Maria playfully struggled to pull her leg free from Jenna's grip. She wasn't really trying, but she liked being able to see Jenna's arm bouncing above the table as she struggled to keep the foot out of her twat. Ronald provided the opening Maria needed to resume foot fucking Jenna.

"I'm sorry, Jenna, but it's true. You could use a pedicure. In fact, you could stand to put a little more care into your appearance generally. For example, you've got some salad dressing on your face." Ronald leaned over the table with an outstretched hand to wipe at Jenna's face. Jenna released Maria's ankle and shot her hand up to deflect her father's. With her other hand, she frantically wiped at the side of her lip. A gob of "salad dressing" clung to her finger. Jenna shrugged and popped the finger into her mouth. It was salty and a little sweet, but Jenna swallowed affably, trying to maintain the illusion that it was just dressing.

Maria's foot resumed its efforts. Squelch. Squelch. Squelch.

"Ah. Much better." Ronald smiled at his little girl, then resumed picking at his fries. Jenna sighed in relief.

"You know, the thing about you Jenna is that you could be really pretty if you tried a little. I don't necessarily mean something like... this," he gestured with a fry at Jenna's tit cover. "But something classy. You know your mother..." He droned on. If Ronald's goal was to be more supportive and less preachy, he was failing spectacularly. Jenna rolled her eyes. She'd heard this song and dance a million times before. How her mother was a beautiful and classy lady, about the dress she'd been wearing when Ronald first met her, how Jenna had it in her to be that beautiful. Jenna didn't want to be her mom. She wanted to be her own girl! She felt her anger at her dad rising. THIS was one of the many reasons she didn't want to talk to him anymore.

Squelch. Squelch. Squelch. Jenna's father continued to lecture on in the background, lost in his own pontifications. Right next to him, Maria had decided to push the envelope. Based on her arm movement, Jenna could tell she had starting masturbating again. Maria reached up with her free hand and pulled down on her cardigan. Without a blouse on under the sweater, her nipples peaked out into the open, just above the v-neck. Jenna couldn't help herself. She pretended to absentmindedly play with her belly-button ring, given the clit chain tiny little tugs. Maria's foot continued to probe in and out of her pussy. Jenna gave herself over to the feelings.

Squelch. Squelch. Squelch. SNAP. The Perv had replaced his phone with an actual camera. He licked his lips and took another picture of the horny teens pleasuring themselves at the table next to him. Jenna wanted to yell at the Perv to look away, but it was too late to back out now. Jenna had to listen to the call of her body. She was going to come right here in front of the Perv, her father, Tartan and Goth girl, and the entire food court. With Maria's help. She gave another tug on the clit clamp, relishing the pain and pleasure it delivered. Maria's thrusting foot was getting her closer and closer and closer to orgasm...

Suddenly, it stopped. Maria pulled her foot away, wiping her soiled toes along the inside of Jenna's leg. She gave Jenna a wicked smile and silently wagged a finger. Not yet Dumb Slut, you'll have to earn it, she seemed to say. Jenna took a bite of her salad and pouted. She had been so close to finishing! How could Maria torture her like this?!