Jenna the Sub Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was however still the shame. The shame of having to do this - having to sit here and let this woman, who in a matter of minutes had reverted back to being her 'Momma' after a week spent all business, being 'Ma'am' – to sitting here now and letting her touch and inspect her bare pussy all at 60 kilometres per hour - and even more ashamed because the fear and excitement of it all was giving her. A strange sense of comfort in this type of sexually charged misery. She couldn't understand it all just yet. This other worldly Sub-space mixture of angst and pleasure, the fine line becoming more of a blur with each passing moment.

"I wonder though... "Janice began again, as the girl held her breath in not wanting to moan out loud with the woman's fingers tickling, touching and tantalizing her baby-soft skin, inner things and outer labia and not to mention her ever growing need to relieve herself, her need to pee, that urgency too was growing and becoming stronger with each kilometre passed and each tickling caress.

"You know Jenna It might not be a bad idea to send you off to see my beautician for a full body wax, it will last much longer. Plus there is also electrolysis if we wanted you to stay clean like this – forever I mean..." Janice went on saying while Jenna sat eyes closed; legs open, enjoying the touch and feel while not wanting to picture where she was and who could be watch while all of this was happening.

"But, we'll leave that for now... I will however be calling my girl Nancy, she will just 'looove' you... Janice added with emphasis on saying 'love'... Yet upon hearing the reference to someone else entering this fray left Jenna more fearful and also puzzled as she wonder who this Nancy was. Was she some sort of uber-dyke who would eat her up and spit her out? Or was she just the older woman's hair dresser?

***

Not long after she let the thought of being 'loooved' drop from her mind, she chose to concentrate on the more important matter of her ever growing, desperate need of getting herself to the nearest bathroom, her urgency compounding now with each bumpy wheel turn.

Yet however long this relief may be in coming, she was soon to see a light at the end of the tunnel that would bring an end to this wantonly-weird car ride to an end - and most hopefully into a now, very much needed bathroom.

Relieved in a different sort of way as the car made one last turn, heading down a ramp and on into an underground parking garage – to which to Jenna, it could only mean one thing - they had arrived, but then, another terrifying thought occurred to her. How was she going to get from the car up to the woman's loft?

Sheepishly she asked... "M-Ma'am... Will you please g-give me my skirt back when we get out..."

Janice, saying nothing, pulled into her assigned spot, put the car in park and turned off the engine. Turning and looking to Jenna - she pause for a moment, wanting to give the frightened girl a glimmer of hope but then, upon opening her car door she quickly said.

"No Jenna... I want you to do this - and you will..." then stepping out with her purse, the girl's panties and her skirt in her hands, she left her there, naked and afraid as she closed her car door with a smug, satisfied swing of her hips and a solid bump from her big, beautiful ass.

Waiting for a moment as the girl sat in the car being stubborn and not moving, Janice made her way around to the passenger side door, opened it and said... "Come Jenna, out of the car... We don't have far to go and if you pass this test, you'll be rewarded for your bravery, trust me you'll love it... And you'll also love the thrill of what you're about to do, so come little girl, let's go - let's get this over with, I know a part of you wants to do this for me, it's in your nature so come on... Let's get a move on shall we..?"

Jenna moved only slightly, petrified her only real reason for 'wanting' to do this was so that she could find somewhere to pee and relieve herself of this extra burden and urgent pain. Yet still she wouldn't dare tell the woman of her plight for fear of her using this against her somehow and in some way.

"Come now, there's a good girl..." Janice said in a voice of encouragement, reaching out to Jenna with her hand in offering to help her out of the car.

"We only have a quick elevator change in the lobby and then we'll be in the private car that goes up to my loft. I do so love that feature, don't you? It's one of the reasons I bought the place, well that and I have no interest in a back yard, so a nice big loft was the way to go for me... I just happened to be so lucky to find one with its own private elevator... Who knew...?" Janice prattled on hoping to distract the girl and take her mind off of the fact that she was now out of the car and walking towards the single elevator door at the far end of the parking garage – walking - naked from the waist down.

However Jenna, knew perfectly well that she was indeed out of the car and walking, no idle chit-chat could distract her from this humiliating act – walking half naked, huddled up close to her Momma, huddled up close because she was bottomless, scared shitless, desperate to pee and wondering why the woman was being so bloody casual, talking about the loft like they were sat down sipping Espresso in a street cafe.

Nearing the elevator door, Jenna began to see the woman was right, she just wanted to get this over with because her need to pee was far out weighing this humiliation she was being put through. She had to go and that's all there was to it, she was left with no other choice.

Making it the distance from the car to the single elevator door, its lone red light call-button acting as a glowing beacon from across the long parking structure, drawing the girl in to where she hoped to hide and not be discovered. Stopping then, having reached this temporary haven, Jenna watched as the woman, her Momma pushed the button and hearing the distinct 'clunk' of an elevator beginning to move.

Waiting, neither talked and while Jenna continued to try and disguise her most pressing need as the single elevator car continued its decent, nearing the pair and then a though occurred to Jenna – What if the elevator isn't empty? What if someone is in it, on their way down to this level and when the door opens they will see her? Other than to pull herself a little closer to her Momma, hold her breath and hope, there really was nothing she could do and imagining such wasn't helping her at all either.

"Ding!"

The bell chimed shattering the quiet and announcing the elevator car's arrival. Relieved, Jenna looked to see no one waiting to get off, no one waiting to see her huddling behind this older woman – bottomless and ashamed.

Stepping in and turning to face the door, Janice it seemed was having a difficult time of her own in trying not to laugh out loud while having so much fun putting the girl through her paces, finding difficult situations for her to endure and live through – and although this, having her half naked in a semi-public place was bordering on public indecency and technically could get her arrested, still – she was enjoying herself and didn't see any real harm in challenging the girl by having her go from the car to her loft in her current state.

"Are you enjoying yourself Jenna? I know I am... In fact, this is so much fun I think we'll do something like this on a regular basis, won't that be fun Jenna..?" Janice teased as the girl cowered behind her, hoping again that when this elevator stopped at the lobby, there would be no one there to see her and her shame.

"Oh Ma'am please – you know I'm not having any fun..." Jenna replied, pleading.

"Wh-what if the door man is there and he sees me like this...? Oh Ma'am please... I'll just die..!"

"Oh Jenna, do get a hold of yourself..." Janice snapped back, wanting to sound annoyed.

"You just behave, be my good little girl for me and everything will be fine. But if you keep this up, I'll not only let the door man see you like this - I'll give you that whipping I promised as well..." She added, threatening Jenna even further.

"Ding!"

"Uhh!!" Jenna uttered as she jumped with a start.

The elevator chimed again as it came to a stop - where this time, instead of simply hoping there was no one on the other side of the door, this time all Jenna could feel was panic - because this time, they would have to walk across the very well lit – marble tiled lobby floor to possible having to stand and wait to board the woman's private elevator.

She didn't think she could do it; all she could picture was the door sliding open to a hoard of people all laughing and pointing as Jenna stood there, naked from the waist down and most likely as well, she would begin pissing herself after losing control of her very full bladder. The horror, it was too much to imagine.

The door opened... Jenna held her breath.

Yet it was for no good reason, her fears had been alighted -there was no one there... Not even the door man who was oddly but to Jenna, thankfully missing from his post.

"Whew..." she said in her head as her Momma, cool as cold be, walked off the elevator not caring if Jenna followed close or stayed behind, she just walked as she always had up to her elevator door, not caring that there was a very frightened half-naked girl following her, rushing up, staying as close as she could.

Stopping and pressing the button, the same type of glowing red button, Jenna was relieved to see this door open straight away, of course, no one else uses this elevator except Janice so it would stand to reason why there was no wait - and now they were free to step on without Jenna being discovered – much to her relief.

As the doors closed, Jenna knew this type of relief was only temporary, but at least now she only had one problem left to deal with, her desperate and now seemingly never ending need to pee.

"Oh thank God that's over with..." Jenna began. Now I really have to pee Ma'am... Can I use the downstairs en suite when we get in? – Please Ma'am may I..?" She asked feeling she would be safe now telling her Momma of the desperate need she had been trying to secret away until she was close enough to a bathroom.

Turning, Janice studied the girl before speaking... "I thought you looked a little fidgety in the car but I just thought it was because of your state of dress – or 'un-dress' in your case..." Janice quipped but then continued after seeing this as an opportunity.

"How long have you had to pee Jenna and why did you feel you needed to keep it from me until now..?" She quizzed as Jenna suddenly felt herself sinking, becoming smaller and feeling very much like she was in trouble, the affect being rather adverse and troublesome to her current condition.

"I-I felt it in the car after you made me get undressed. It-it was the cold – I felt cold and – and it just kept getting worse..." Jenna tried to explain, dancing from one foot to the other now, the need becoming too great - and then suddenly.

"Ding!"

Jenna's adventure into public nudity had reached its last stop, but alas, all was still not well...

Stepping out first the woman said nothing as Jenna raced past her, hot-footing her way towards the small en suite near the elevator door.

"Stop..!" said Janice in a firm yet not too loud of a voice, she was controlled, calm.

Jenna froze in her tracks, groaning out loud... "Unnnggg... Oh please Ma'am... I have to go soooo bad... Please may I go...?"

Listening to the girl beg, Janice strode quickly towards her, Jenna frozen in terror except for her quaking right leg, it's involuntary movements being about the only thing from keep Jenna from losing control and spilling her piss-laden bladders contents all over the hallway floor.

"Do you think you can lie to me and get away with it Jenna..?" Janice spat in the girl's face, she was actually mad now and not really playing around anymore, thinking she ought to teach this girl another lesson.

"N-N-No Ma'am..." the girl cried holding her arms up to protect herself as the woman towered over her.

"Then why... Why on earth didn't you tell me earlier that you had to pee? Huh..? Were you afraid that I would use it against you? Make you wait and hold it as long as you can while I what? Ran a tap? Turned on the shower or flushed the toilet without letting you go? Is that... Is that what you were afraid of you little fucking bitch..?" Janice hissed, her face turning red and flushed from her anger.

Where once this was a game, Janice had either taken to this too well or had lost control, either way, her anger was real and Jenna was about to find out a very important fact... Never – ever lie to her Mamma.

"Please? Please Ma'am..? M-May I go..? I- I can't hold it any l-longer... Please... I'll do anything – anything you want... I'll – I'll even make love to your – to you beautiful ass –asshole..." Jenna begged, saying anything – anything she thought would help her cause.

"Oh you'll lick my asshole alright and you'll fucking love doing it - willingly, not as some bargaining chip, and you'll do it when I say so, not when you decide... Do I make myself clear..?" Janice answered back scolding the girl, her face mere inches from the Jenna's tear filled, terrified eyes

Not waiting for an answer Janice reached out a grabbed the girl around her waist, hauling her in close. "Come here you..." she said wrapping her left arm around the girl from the back causing Jenna's ass to stick out as her upper body was pressed tight to her Momma.

Then suddenly and quite painfully Jenna felt the woman's large, wide hand begin to smack her bare bottom with quick, rapid and certainly hard spanks.

Slap-Smack-Smack..."

"Owww... Oh! Oh Ma'am... Oh please!" Jenna cried out in sudden pain, the result having her let a small trickle of her pee escape, splashing the backs of her thighs.

"Slap-Slap-Slap..."

"This is for being a lying little bitch Jenna... I don't like lying little bitches... Now get your fucking ass into that bathroom and have your fucking precious little pee-pee - you lying snivelling little cunt... You can bet your ass that this is going to add to your banked punishment too, so get in there and pee – and while you do, you can think of a way to show me just how sorry you are - or even better, you can think about how sorry you're 'going' to be once I'm through with you..."

Jenna was sobbing hard but at last she could let go, and as soon as her ass hit that seat, that's exactly what she did, she peed like she had never peed in her life, even through her tears, the relief near orgasmic in its release, it was sadly fleeting for Jenna –because for her letting go of her bladder was for that moment, all the relief she wanted.

Feeling better in this respect, Jenna sat on the toilet with her chest heaving in fits and gasps, crying still and almost too afraid to go back out there, to go back out and face her angry Momma – she was afraid, thinking and hoping that maybe if she stayed here for a little while, the woman might calm down and not be quite as harsh and threatening. Yet again, for Jenna -such was not to be.

In her haste and desperation she had left the bathroom door open some - and now, her Ma'am – her Momma was standing leaning against the door jam with her arms folded, watching Jenna relieve herself, watching her pee but saying nothing yet but still looking just as mad as she had been in the moments before.

"Do you always leave the door open when you go to the bathroom Jenna?" Janice asked as the frightened girl looked up feeling rather vulnerable as she sat taking care of what she had always believed to be a private deed.

"N-No Ma'am... I just... I had to go so bad I just didn't think... I just didn't... Ma'am..." Jenna answered, slumping over somewhat, feeling tired and beaten now she was ready to throw herself at the woman's mercy.

***

Watching as the older woman righted herself from leaning and stepped up close to where Jenna sat on the toilet. Watching and obeying, Jenna let her legs fall wider as the woman tapped at her inner knees with a finger, allowing the woman to look and see where the girl's prior - heavier stream had ebbed in its force to that of only a finishing dribble.

Looking down as well, Jenna said nothing – she was just glad that the woman had calmed down some, or at least she wasn't screaming anymore, Jenna thought as she watched the woman's hand reaching out, taking her chin in her strong, well manicured fingers to slowly raising her head and eyes up until they met. Jenna's eyes, watery and tear wet, soft and brown – easily losing out to the older dominant woman's strong and dominant eyes of icy-blue.

Gazing and looking, all the while thinking about a depraved idea this bathroom scene was giving her - reminding her of something she had found of great interest during one of her many nights spent conducting such indulgent research on-line. Learning about things such as 'presenting forward' and also now she recalled the devilish and wonderfully naughty bit she had read about an act known in some circles as 'Christening' as this dirty, yet alluringly sexy deed had been named.

Remembering it quite clearly because Janice herself had been left rather wide eyed after reading the stories of how some Dominants who like to perform this fiendish act, this 'Christening' which actually meant pissing on their Sub as a means to not only exert their dominance, but more so as a ritual where by the Dom is 'claiming' the Sub. Cleansing them anew, Christening them into this new life. Taking possession, the Dom, the Top or the Alpha, pissing on their Sub, it becomes the most intimate act of both giving and taking, the true Yin and Yang. To Janice it was rather poetic in a way or intriguing at best, and worth remembering.

Where this 'ritual' took place was up to the individual yet in the pieces Janice had read, each sorted deviant story of this nature told of places such as the shower and or bath, as well as outside in safer areas such as a secluded back yards where in some of these cases, the Sub was made to avail of the outdoors, being forced pee on the grass like an animal, degrading a lowering the themselves even farther.

***

That part didn't really matter to Janice, however the part that had her gasping with the dreadful notion, while at the same time becoming very aroused - was where the article spoke of "Being sure that your Sub is thoroughly doused, if not soaked down completely and has had at least one full mouthful of the Dom's urine and as to whether or not swallowing was required, that again was left up to the individuals involved..." Jaw dropping stuff indeed but all the same, Janice found herself turned on in a queer, uneasy but highly erotic sort of way.

Still while gazing into Jenna's watery eyes as she sat upon her porcelain throne, Janice thought of how sinfully-wonderful it will be to try this some time, 'Christening' her new employee, her new pet. Yet she didn't want this just yet, not now, not at this time -but it was most definitely something to remember and certainly keep in mind for another day.

***

"C-Can I wipe myself M-Ma'am..?" Jenna asked again with her nervous stutter, her chin still being held in her Momma's hand. The question snapping Janice out of her day-dream, thinking how wonderful it will be to deliver this ultimate humiliation with the girl on her knees, naked in the shower, being Christened, made hers, bathed in her golden flow.

"Yes...Yes you may wipe Jenna and once you are done, I want you washed up and in your present forward position in front of my couch. I'm going up to change, and when I get back..." Janice paused. "We still have the matter of your punishment to deal with. But don't worry too much dear; I won't be 'that' rough on you, heaven's knows I've had you jumping through hoops since we left work and you have performed very well..." Again, she paused. "For the most part..." Janice then added as she stood, turned then silently headed back out the door leaving Jenna feeling no more at ease.