Jenna the Sub Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her now empty bladed being her only relief at the moment, Janice stopped and stood; turning slowly back she paused for and added... "Oh and Jenna?" she asked, gaining the girl's full attention. "If you piss me off like that again by lying, I will whip you within an inch of your life - so now is the time Jenna... Either put up and get the fuck out – or shut up and do as you're fucking told... Understood..?"

Sitting there, her mouth open in shock, Jenna said nothing as the woman, her Momma – stepped away and was gone leaving her alone on the toilet and feeling exhausted and frightened, exposed and with her only relief truly being that of her satisfied bathroom needs. She was genuinely scarred now and sitting there she began to mull over the woman's last words but knowing deep down, she didn't really have a choice.

Dropping the wadded up tissue into the bowl after wiping, Jenna rose, flushed the toilet and stepped over to the vanity sink. Washing her hands and then deciding to strip off her top, the only piece of clothing left on her body, Jenna looked up at herself in the mirror and again thought of the reasons why she was here and why she was submitting to this woman.

She had been here before in her mind and for days and nights no matter how many times she had convinced herself that this is who she was, she was 'Jenna the Sub'... She still always found herself coming back to this same question of why.

Why was she here? Was this really who she was? But more importantly, Jenna wondered if there wasn't something wrong with her because honestly, how could any sane person let themselves be subjected to such treatment as this? Cruel and kind, all in one breath, dripping with sexual tension and with a power structure leaning farther to one side than the tower of Pisa.

It just didn't seem fair... But, sighing and resigning herself to still not understanding some things, but being always ready to learn. One thing she knew that she couldn't deny was that aching, yearning feeling forever growing inside of her.

That force was too strong to deny or stop her from discovering the answers she was looking for, she knew that she was going to stay and live this through. What other options did she have? So far she had given up her body and now her job for this woman, all she had left to give now was her soul.

***

Moving out into the living room and kneeling in the same spot she had the week before, Jenna chose not to fall into her required 'present forward' pose just yet, figuring she would hear the woman's elevator and have enough time to form her pose before her Momma's arrival.

Kneeling and thinking, Jenna mindlessly began to touch her naked pussy lips, feeling oddly aroused for some reason, maybe it was being back here or just being naked, which she couldn't be sure. What she did know was that for some reason, the combination of the two and along with the angst of not knowing what her impending punishment might be, all of this - the reason she thought she might be crazy – all of this was turning her on and she was feeling her arousal grow with each passing moment.

"Mmmm..." she sighed quietly, letting her eyes close, picturing herself over her Momma's knee, her ass bright red from being spanked and afterward, her Momma lovingly playing with her pussy and ass from behind.

This had been her vision since her last visit to the loft, being spanked by the older woman, spanked and then played and toyed with until she reached her peak, cumming hard. Masturbation wasn't easy for Jenna, but with this vision in her mind late at night while under her covers, the imagery alone was all she needed to have her cumming quickly. It was enough to leave her feeling satisfied and able to sleep with the hopes of dreaming of this woman, dreaming of her Momma.

Could she walk away from all of this? She pondered while touching her pussy lips, feeling her wetness grow... Never in a million years...

"Ding..!"

***

The woman's elevator chimed sending Jenna out of her masturbatory-day-dream and scrambling into her 'present-forward' pose as she had been ordered to be found in when her Momma returned. Now this was it... This was the time.

Taking her pose and watching the as the elevator door slid open, Jenna's eyes went wide with what, or rather who she saw walking over to where she was positioned, on her knees, arms back grasping her ankles and with her back arched, pushing her tits, chest and bare pussy forward - out on full display, in her present-forward position.

With her hair down and combed out, her eye make-up dark and mysterious, her upper body encased in a very form-fitting, black corset with silver threading running up and down the front, hemmed in lace at the edges top and bottom. Her big, mature tits, being held aloft in the high-supporting half-cups that while holding her massive pillows up, the shapely, tight fitting garment was still leaving most of her creamy white tit-flesh open and exposed, there for Jenna to gaze at, suddenly wishing to nuzzle and worship.

Letting her eyes drop, Jenna was left with her jaw agape at seeing the woman's tiny matching black, silver thread lined panties, the material vapour thin and allowing the girl to clearly see the older woman's tidy yet full pubic bush residing beneath. In the same held breath she gazed lower to the older woman's long toned legs, wrapped in the finest looking sheer-black stocking, the garters attached to her corset holding the hosiery up, making her Momma look so sexy yet even more frightening in her powerful look, uber-sexy-dominance heightened to the maximum.

Looking down and seeing the woman was wearing no shoes and was in her stocking feet, somehow made the look that much more alluring because where as her make-up and clothing were suggesting her to being all business in the dominant sense, yet without shoes, she looked - comfortable, even somewhat inviting - thus giving her the appearance of being even more in control with this cool, calm sense about her.

It had Jenna believing the old adage that sometimes less, is more, and seeing her Momma dressed like this proved that point in a very big way.

In her hand she carried a large bag that looked to be something like the knitting bag her Mother used to keep her knitting needles, yarn and such. However the one Janice was carrying was black, like her outfit and not paisley or anything else - and it was most assuredly not carrying any balls of yarn or knitting needles like her Mother's had.

Watching from her awkward pose, her 'present forward'... Jenna looked wide eyed as the woman put the bag down and removed from it a small but none-the-less, scary looking – foot and a half long – riding crop. Watching, Jenna could see the woman flexing the crop and smiling at her with evil intent, her pulse quickened.

Watching until she could see the woman no more, Jenna suddenly felt her settling in behind her, she too now on her knees. Feeling her tensions rise and her body go stiff, Jenna gasped in short breaths as the older woman silently snaked her left arm in around the girl's upper body, from over her left shoulder, crossing her breasts and clinging tightly to the girl's right rib-cage, immobilising her as she sat on her knees, her hands still reaching back holding her own ankles tight, her knees apart and her newly bared, bald, hairless mons and pussy - both pushed up in offering – and for what..? Jenna was about to find out.

"Thwack..!"

The sound rang out through the cavernous room like a shut-gun blast, the sudden and most unexpected direct hit to her exposed pussy pushed the air from her lungs, suspending her ability to scream and leaving her wondering what the fuck had just happened...

"Ahhhhhhhh..." She bellowed as at last her lungs had re-inflated returning her ability to vocalize her sudden and very painful distress.

"Oh God... Oh Ma'am... Wh-What are you doing..? Oh it huuuurts... P-Ple—

"Whap..! Thwack..!"

The crop rang out again, twice this time, both hitting her at the join of her inner thigh and her bare mons, and again, she was not expecting it and once more her brain exploded with shocking pain as the crops leather tip licked at her flesh like a burning, black square of flames.

"Ahhh... Ahhh Ohhh Oh M-Ma'am..." Jenna cried out as her legs snapped shut in an auto response of protection.

"Open..." Janice ordered in a one word demand to which the girl pled.

"Oh please –Oh Momma no please don't – please don't punish me there – Oh it hurts soooo much..!"

"I said open..." The woman repeated as the sobbing girl slowly and reluctantly complied, letting her knees move apart, her breath now ragged and drawn, left whimpering and wondering how long this would go on.

"Thwack..!"

"Ahhhhhrrrrggg..!"

And again the scene played out...

"Open those legs Jenna and keep them that way..." Janice directed while wielding her crop high above her head, poised to strike again.

"Smack-Thwack..!"

"Ooohhhh..! Aaahhhh..!"

Jenna cried out again as the woman managed to connect with two quick flicks of her stinging crop, this time before the girl's knees slammed shut in an act of self-preservation, her brain independently wanting to protect herself - from herself as she allowed the punishment to continue.

"I'm punishing your pretty little shaved pussy tonight Jenna... Do you know why? Can you remember..?" Janice said to the girl while still holding her firm with her left arm wrapped around the girls kneeling upper body.

"Be-Because I-I stopped sh-shaving Ma'am... And I let –I let myself get all h-hairy..."

"Smack..!"

"Ahhhhhhhgggghhh..!"

Jenna answered as the woman's crop once more found its intended target, the stinging crop-hit landing squarely on the girls exposed nether-lips, the pain growing more intense, leaving her shaking, quivering in her place.

"That's right bad girl... Tonight you're pussy will be punished instead of your ass... Now get those knees apart and take you medicine like a good girl should - and not like the snivelling little bitch you've been acting like this evening..."

"Whack..!"

"Mmmmmmm-oh-Ooohhhh P-P-Pleeeease..!" Jenna whaled out again, her body jumping around as much as the woman's tight grip would allow.

Janice mean while loved this so much that her own thin G-string panties were soaked through. The deliciousness of having the girl like this, submitting and taking this unusual and certainly painful punishment, the idea, yet another one of her deviant internet discoveries.

Smiling to herself as she then thought of another nasty little ploy. "Stay right where you are Jenna, don't move..." Janice ordered as she temporarily released her tight grip and quickly rose to her feet where she quietly slipped off her dampened panties before sinking back down behind the shaking girl.

Cradling Jenna's head up to her ample chest with one hand and tilting her back, Janice looked into the girl's eye while holding up the scrunched up panties, showing them to her and telling her. "Open your mouth..."

Jenna then, not really sure why, she followed her order and watched with a surprised look as the woman, her Momma stuffed the pussy-wet panties into her mouth, the essence and taste of the older woman hitting Jenna's senses first through her tongue, making her moan and suck at her impromptu little panty-gag. Drawing in more of her Momma's distinct, heady secretions, the effects hitting her brain like a drug making her crave more in an undeniable thirst of lust and submission.

"Now that should keep you quiet for the rest..." Janice said while reclaiming her riding crop in her right hand, her left coming back around Jenna, holding her tight once again, ready to continue.

"Legs Jenna... Get them open, we're not nearly finish with your punishment yet..." The woman ordered causing Jenna to moan and grimace through her pussy-scented, make-shift gag, and then reluctantly, she complied.

"Thwack..!"

"Mmmmmuuuphh..!"

"That's much better, nice and quiet, however if and when we do this again, I'm going to have to find a way of keeping those legs of yours open, I have no problem tying you up..." Janice said in wanting to threaten the girl some having become tired of needing to tell her every time to keep her knees apart after slamming shut with every stinging lick delivered from the crops fiery black leather tongue.

"Open your legs Jenna and do try to keep them that way... You'll be getting 25 of these before we're finished and sadly, you are only at number 8 so I'll tell you what..." Janice began telling the girl wanting to make a deal with her that would of course only cause more pain to the girl should she fail to keep up her end.

"If you can keep your knees apart for three quick sets of five hits each, I'll cut down your remaining number from 17 down to 15... How does that sound? Do you think you can keep your legs open for five in a row? I sure hope so Jenna because if you don't, the other part of the deal you have to make with me is that for each time you cannot keep your legs open, I will bank another five for the next time you are punished... Does that sound fair to you? Do we have a deal Jenna..?"

Jenna, confused by it all and unable to speak, she could only nod her head in agreement wishing for anything to make this end sooner rather than later at no matter the cost.

Nodding through her panty-gag and opening her legs, the girl winced in preparation for the first salvo of five lashings at the end of her Momma's fiery riding crop.

"Thwack-Crack-Crack-Whap-Crack..!"

"Bwwwwaaaahhhhmmm..." She wailed through her clenched jaw, biting down hard on the tiny-pussy-soaked panties lodged in her mouth as she just barely able to keep her knees apart for the duration of this first set of five.

"You see? Now that was better Jenna, you did flinch some but I'll let you away with that because you did keep your legs open... Now are you ready? Here we go again... Open..."

"Unnngfff..." Jenna moaned, pressing her eyes shut, while slowly opening her legs, reluctantly allowing this to continue.

"Slap-Slap-Slap-Crack-Slap..."

Again, in fiery quick succession , five more slaps of the crop rang out, the tone sounding crisp as Janice centred her aim upon the girl's exposed and pink, blood rushed, bare mons.

"Mmmmph Ummm... Muuuuaaaam..."

Jenna had no choice, after the second set of five, the pain was so real, and so intense her legs closed of their own volition.

"You're doing very well Jenna, Just five more to go. Even though you did close your legs at the end, you still haven't earned any extras yet..." Janice explained, encouraging the girl to continue even as the pain threatened to have her passing out.

Slowly, like a creaking old door, Jenna parted her knees the one last time signalling her ascent, her willing to continue, her will to see this through.

"Slap-Crack-Thwack-Slap-Crack..!"

"Humph...Mmmmph... Mmmmmmm..."

Jenna screamed out through her mouthful of worn panties with the last barrage of five being fired off in as quick a fashion. The result leaving her whaling, crying and dancing around on her knees while her pussy burned with the heat of a furnace. Yet it was over, she had endured and lived on through the last of this particularly painful punishment.

"You can relax now, it's over, and you've survived..." Janice said giving the girl permission to let go of her ankles, letting her fall back and out of her awkward 'present forward' pose, her freed hands shooting directly into her groin to rub and sooth the sore, pink stinging flesh of her just-punished pussy.

Rising from behind the girl and taking up her place on the long sectional couch, Janice sat where she had prior to administering the girl's punishment and once more opened the black-cloth satchel.

"Come Jenna, come kneel beside me... Kneel here like a good girl...You can spit out my panties too; I hope you enjoyed them... But now Jenna, now I have a surprise for you..." The older woman directed as Jenna slowly sat up in her recovering after her ordeal, sat up and slowly pulled the sodden, spit-wet ball of string panties from her sore jaw. Handing them back to Janice, the younger, defeated girl shifted herself into her requested position, beside her Momma, looking and wondering with fear and hope as to what this 'surprise' of never end surprises this one just might entail.

Placing the balled up panties into her bag and keeping her hand there while with the other she reached to hold the girl's chin up so their eyes would meet, smiling Janice asked "Tell me dear, has this ex-boyfriend or anyone for that matter - have they even played with your behind..?"

Puzzled for a second but catching on rather quickly, Jenna – embarrassed by the question nodded her head and adding a quiet "No Ma'a... No – never..." while admitting the truth, all the while thinking that somehow, the woman might find out about her own recent exploration - where after tonguing and licking the woman's tight pucker for her, Jenna then replicated the experience as best she could while back at home in her own bed. Reliving the experience, she had tried to wedge a finger up her own bottom, wanting to know what it might be like, how it felt and judging from her Momma's reaction, it looked and sounded like it would be quite enjoyable in a naughty- dirty-sexy-sort of way.

"Well that's too bad for him, he didn't know what he was missing and to be honest, it sounds like he was a real dumbass, a jerk and I'm simply amazed that you put up with him..." She added while Jenna sat nodding in agreement and still hoping she wouldn't find out about her touching and playing with her own bottom while masturbating in her bed.

"Do you remember how you licked and fucked my ass for me with your mouth and tongue Jenna? And do you remember how I nearly came with your wonderfully enthusiastic tongue working its way up my bum..?" Janice asked, once more making the girl glow crimson with the embarrassment of doing such a thing, and feeling even worse for wanting to do this, wanting to please the dominant woman and thinking that this might be her surprise, her being permitted once again to lick, tongue and service the woman's backside, let her tongue fuck her Momma's rear-hole.

"Y-Yes Ma'am I remember... I'm – I'm glad you-you like it..." Jenna replied, her cheeks feeling the renewed flush of embarrassment with her chin still resting within the woman's delicate grasp, their eyes upon each others.

"I did like it, I like it very much thank you and as a reward for your good-ish behaviour, I'm going to do something similar for you..." Janice stated leaving Jenna a little wide-eyed in wonder thinking that there was no way this woman was going to be sticking her tongue up her ass – and she was right, she wasn't.

"Do you know what this is Jenna..?" The woman asked as she let go of the girl's chin, reached into her satchel and slowly produced a medium-sized, black silicone butt-plug, holding it up by its base, letting the girl see the odd cone-shaped object up nice and close.

"No-No Ma'am... I-I don't..." Jenna answered honestly, telling the truth because until now, she had indeed never laid her eye on such a thing, yet with the subject matter at hand, she was learning fast but still not believing it could possibly go where..? "No – it couldn't" she thought...

Looking at the plug, shiny and black, starting out as a soft, blunt round end but gradually widening to a formidable looking two-inches in width before sloping back down to a thin stem, the rest, its base being held in the older woman's hand. Jenna thought that there was no way this thing was going to fit up her backside, yet little did she know - at only two inches in width, this plug was going to become known to her in future as her 'starter' or her 'warm up plug' before the real one, the big one is introduced.