Jenna the Sub Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"This Jenna... This wonderful little toy is called a butt-plug and as its name suggests, you can guess where it's going... This is your reward Jenna... I'd like to give this to you as my 'gift' to show my appreciation in how co-operative you have been..." Janice said to the girl, making sure she understood that this was a gift, and as thus, it should be received with gratitude and respect.

Meanwhile, Jenna was starting to worry knowing now that her Ma'am, her Momma was indeed going to put this big black thing up her backside and whether it was a 'gift' or not was besides the point. This thing looked like it was going to hurt going in and God only knows what it will be like if this woman manages to get it into her body without tearing her little asshole apart.

Worried and feeling like this thing was never going to fit Jenna spoke up in her wonderment. "But-But how..? How will that f-fit inside – inside m-me... Momma..?" she asked sheepishly, afraid but knowing there was no way out.

"Oh you'll see Jenna... Don't worry, I'll be gentle with this plug, I know it's your first time, don't worry I know what I'm doing and trust me, once it's in – you'll feel a different kind of pleasure, one that is on an entirely different level from everything else..." Janice reassured the girl but still not backing down as Jenna wondered what she meant by saying 'this-plug'..?

"Now be a good girl and stand up for me..." Janice directed as she set the plug down to once more reached into her satchel, searching for the small bottle of lube and the rolled up towel she had placed in the bag for just this occasion.

"Here... I want you to open this towel, lay it down here on the sofa cushions and then climb up on your knees facing the back... Come now be a good girl while get a few things ready..." Janice directed handing the girl the towel then turning to also retrieve a pair of blue surgical gloves from her bag where she one at a time put the stretchy, tight gloves on with a 'snap' heard throughout the room.

Doing as she was told and laying out the towel, Jenna then set herself down atop the couch as proscribed, on her knees, facing away from the room and looking off into the blank distance behind her, no longer seeing but hearing the woman doing things, getting things ready.

Smiling to herself, Janice uncapped the bottle of lubricant and set it aside with the plug, wanting them near and at the ready as she turned to the girl and smoothed her gloved hands over the two soft, pale white globes, the effects of her prior spankings having faded back to her normal creamy while.

Jenna sighed in cooing silence with the soft, initial touch of her Momma's hand, her eyes fluttering shut. The woman's gloved hands sending a thrilling shiver running up her spine leaving goose flesh climbing about her skin.

Taking up the lube and squeezing a dollop onto her index finger Janice set the bottle down and with her free hand she pulled the girls left cheek to the side, giving her room to spread the small amount of lube directly across the girl's exposed anus, the sensation of being touched in this most private of places making Jenna sigh in a short "Ah-ah...' of a gasp, causing her pink little rosebud to twinkle and twitch with startled delight.

"You like that huh..? I knew you would Jenna... All good subs like having their little assholes taken care of with loving affection..." Janice commented after seeing and hearing the girl reel and tic under her initial touches.

"Do you want my gift Jenna..?" the woman asked as she continued to slide her finger all around the girl's clenching, puckering hole, adding more pressure, edging her way in, then backing out.

"Ask me Jenna; ask me for your gift... Tell me you want it Jenna, we both know that you do, so come along now - ask me Jenna... Ask your Momma for your gift..." the older woman teased as she stopped to pick up the lube once more, this time while holding her one cheek to the side, she held the bottle upside-down and squeezed out a long, thin line of the slippery, clear coloured liquid, this time landing directly onto the girl's twinkling little star.

"Ohhh..!" Jenna gasped as the cool liquid was being drizzled onto her hole, the feeling flipping that switch in her head to 'On' - The switch she has recently discovered, the one that only her Momma has been able to find and switch on with her special touch, sending her into the comfort of this new space in her head, the safe and wonderful Sub-space that she was learning to love living in so much.

Feeling the woman's gloved finger return, sliding around freely with all of the extra lube, Jenna couldn't help but to arch her back a little more, offering up her ass and pushing back against the woman's finger tip until it broke through her outer barrier, slipping into her tight ring and making her groan with a real want and need that had her begging her Momma for her plug.

"Unnnggg... Oh- Oh please Momma... Please may I have my p-plug..?" Jenna began as the woman let her slippery, lube coated finger travel up into the girl's rear-end, reaching her second knuckle before retreating and exiting the girl's body completely.

"Ahh... Ohhh..! Oh Momma please... Unnnggg..." Jenna hissed and begged feeling the woman's finger entering her again, this time pushing with more force, invading rather than sliding deep within her anal walls and out again, this time giving no respite before once more returning, sinking into her depths.

"Yes you may have your plug Jenna but first you need to relax and let go... Struggling will only make it harder and take me longer to give you my gift." Janice replied while continuing her probing and fucking the girl's ass with her one finger.

"Mmmmph-Ohhh..." Jenna moaned again

"Yes that's it you relax Jenna, let me get another finger inside of you, let me get you loosened up and ready for your gift, get you nice and ready for your plug..." Janice added, while then sliding out to add her second finger entered into the mix. Forcing and pushing her way in, while Jenna looked off into the distance, mouth agape, saying nothing, unable to breath - her eyes wide as saucers.

Ahhh...Oh- Ummm..!" She moaned feeling herself being stretched out beyond what she would deem as 'comfortable' bordering on painful.

"Breath too Jenna, don't forget to breath, you're doing well by the way, your little asshole is opening up nicely for me... It won't be long now, only a few more minutes and I'll be able to give you your gift... Won't that be nice Jenna..? Having my gift to you - deep inside of you...?"

"Oh Ummm Oh Yes Ma'am... Yes Momma... Can I please – please have my –my gi-gift...?" Jenna pled, enjoying this way more than she had imagined she would. Yes there was some pain involved because after all it's not every day a girl has her new-dominant and much older lesbian lover sticking two of her rather long and thick fingers up her ass, but still she was loving it all the same.

"Oh you really do want to wear my plug don't you dirty girl..?" You like that? You like the idea of being my little subbie slave, walking around my loft with a big, black plug up your ass..?"

"Oh yes... Oh please Momma... Can I please have my plug..?" Jenna whined now, authentic in her arousal and want, lost in her Sub space, her elder's wants becoming her own needs.

Smiling Janice withdrew her fingers and picked up the plug and lube bottle with Jenna left hanging, her ass high in the air, swishing around, feeling vacant and yearning, searching out to have her Momma's touch and feel to return, to feel her fingers, the plug, to feel anything at all touching her aching wanting rear-hole.

Lubing up the plug with her gloved hands before turning it towards the girl's winking, puckering pink rosebud, Janice this time wanted to make a big production of this affair, plugging her submissive, it was another step along this path they had both chosen to take. To Janice this was another ritual, another rite of passage and the sentiment and meaning had better not be missed.

Turning her attention back to the girl, Janice directed her to aid in her 'plugging' by having her reach back with her hands to hold her own cheeks open.

"That's right Jenna, hold them open for me, let me get in there so you can receive my gift... be a good girl now..."

Complying, Jenna reached back and took each of her ass cheeks in hand pulling herself open, exposing her slippery, lube-coated rear-entry as an invitation, admittance, a showing of her willing and wanting to receive her Momma's gift.

"Mmmm... Now that's a good girl, now what do you say Jenna? What do you need to ask me..?" the woman teased the hapless girl farther.

"May-May I please have your gift now Momma... Can I please... Please have my plug up my-my ass..?" Jenna asked with no further need in prodding or coaching, she was as ready as would ever be.

"Hmmm... Oooh..!" She cooed at feeling the blunt tip being rested, nuzzled up against her loosened ring, the lube removing all resistance, letting the tip nudge its way in with little to no force being applied.

"Are you ready Jenna? Ready for my gift..?" Janice asked one last time as she began to rotate and push the plug deeper into the girl's hole, stretching and relaxing, just as she had with the preliminary probing with her finger she had used in the beginning of this ritual.

"Ooooooh yes Pleeeease..." Jenna moaned in urgency, not wanting to wait a moment longer, wanting to know, wanting to feel her Momma's gift sliding into her body, moving in and taking her over.

Pushing and twisting with severe intent this time, Janice too was 'Oooh-ing and Aaah-ing' right along with the girl, pushing with more force, making the girl bite her lip and scrunch her eyes closed tight. Giving her what she asked for in pushing the plug deeper, widening her rim, pushing the plug closer, closer to its widest point before relaxing, letting it slip back out and away before starting over again.

"Mmmmph... Oh-Oh Momma... I-I don't know..." Jenna cried, fearing she may not be able to stand having her plug pushed in any father, not sure if it was going to fit without causing some insurmountable amount of pain or damage. "Ooooooh it's soooo, so big..!" She moaned as the woman applied more force, getting nearer and closer, moving the plug in, her little star widening beyond the reasonable, stretching to accept the plug's girth.

"We're almost there... Just a bit more pressure and..." Janice began but was interrupted as the girl called out, the plug breaching her asshole at its widest and then like quick sand - it sank into her depths, pulled deep with her body's natural suction, her over-stretched ring collapsing back, closing in around the plug's narrow stem.

"Aaannnggggggg... Ooohhhh..! Oh God..!"

Jenna bellowed as the plug found its seat deep within her ass, her outer ring sliding closed around the narrow stem causing her head to snap back and her body sent into a cold-sweat quiver as Janice watched the spectacle with pure marvel in her eyes. Watching and seeing the girl's anal ring closing around the stem, the sight sending jolt of excitement running down to her now stiff, arousely protruding clitoris.

Panting in short breaths, Jenna was still trying to accommodate and grow used to this huge invader of her body, as her Momma put her hands atop of her where she remained holding each of her taut ass cheeks apart. Slowly moving them away, Jenna's cheeks closing leaving only the plug's large, oval shaped base left visible.

"You made it Jenna, your plug is in, you've taken my gift well and I'm very proud of you... Are you sure you've never had anything put up in your little ass before..? Maybe your little pink vibrator or maybe even your fingers while lying in your bed at night, masturbating while thinking of me..?" Janice asked teasing the girl as she was still writhing and reeling and wondering how on earth the woman knew about her vibrator.

It had been so long now, even she had forgotten all about the small, narrow 6-inch pink vibrator she had received as a joke Christmas present some years back. For years now it had sat unused and unthought-of in the bottom of her bedside table. Having only used the small vibe a handful of times prior to meeting Curtis, it was after their meeting when the little toy had been left untouched for God knows how long.

"How does that feel now Jenna? Getting used to it yet..?" Janice asked as she moved away, standing up and taking her bag with her.

"Oh... Oh I think so Ma' – Momma..." Jenna answered, catching herself, choosing in her mind to call her Momma whenever they were like this, in private.

"That's good dear; I told you, you would like it... Janice said smiling. "Now let's see you move around the room some, you'll have that in for a while, if not through the night, that much I haven't decided just yet - but first, step down from the couch and walk around some. Then we'll be heading upstairs where you can truly thank me for your gift..."

Slowly climbing down and getting to her feet, Jenna felt the urge to cover her plug with her hand for fear of it popping out but was soon told otherwise by her Momma. "No-no Jenna, you don't need to hold it in like that, trust me after the struggle I had to get that thing in there, I highly doubt that it's coming out on its own..." she quipped as the girl fought the urge and walked slowly and tentatively feeling as if she truly had a pickle stuck up her ass.

"Oh-Oh Momma... I feel so full... Do-do I really have to keep this thing inside of me all night..?" Jenna pled, hoping her concerns wouldn't set the woman off again as they had earlier.

"Yes Jenna, of course... You have to wear your gift for as long as I say, you know how things are going to work around here already, now stop you're complaining and give it some time." Janice answered, once more chiding the stricken girl.

"I know you're just going to love having your plug in... In fact I bet you'll be begging me to give you your plug every time you set foot through my door..." Janice added giving the girl the news that this wouldn't be the last time she was here and it probably wasn't the last time she was to be plugged like this either.

"I'm starting to think that you would benefit from more of your verbal training, or better, I think I'll have you sit for a few hours with that plug up your ass, yes – I'll have you sit for hours on end writing lines telling me how much you love me, your plug and your new life..." Janice threatened, then pausing to let the message sink in to the girl's head.

"But again, we will keep that for a later punishment, right now though I want you to repeat after me..."

"I Jenna am a submissive little girl who needs to obey and do everything her Momma says because I Jenna is her submissive little slut..." Janice chanted out, once more making it up as she went along.

"I Jenna... am - a sub-submissive little g-girl who needs to obey and do everything her M- Momma says be-because I-I J-Jenna am h-her submissive little s-s-slut..."

Stammering it out with tears welling up in her eyes, Jenna then repeated several more times the same mantra and the more times she said it, the more she too was beginning to believe it as well, because as she looked at it - it was undeniable, she was what she was saying, she was a submissive little slut, standing here pussy shaved and naked - and saying the words with a rather large butt-plug residing up her backside... What else could she be?

"Very good Jenna... Saying that several times throughout the day will help you define just who you are. This is a good start but for now, just keep rolling the words over in your head and soon enough you'll start believing and stop questioning me at every turn. After all I know what's best for little subbie girl's like you, and I think you know that as well..." Janice explained as Jenna stood silent listening.

"I mean you are here of your own free will right? I'm not actually holding you here against your will so, what else can you be? Why else would you be here? Right Jenna..? Why else would you be here..?" Janice questioned but was really just confirming what the two of them already knew, but still, she felt it needed saying time and again, drilling the thoughts and images into the girl's mind.

"Maybe we better have you say it..." she began. Tell me Jenna, are you here of your own free will? Do you 'choose' to be here with me like this Jenna..? Are you here, enjoying your time while learning and discovering who you really are and where your place is - here with me..?" Janice asked prodding again, wanting the girl to express herself.

Even if she were being coerced somewhat, the facts were still there and Janice was right, she was there of her own free will, she had in fact 'chosen' to be here, and now that she had been given a taste of this life, all she wanted was to continue.

"Yes Momma... Yes I'm here of my own free will..." She began in pleading.

"That's good Jenna that's a start but I think I need a little more form you, tell me... Tell me what it is that you want; tell me why you are here Jenna..." Janice continued, digging deeper.

Quiet and thinking, Jenna stood wringing her hands as she shifted on her feet while still trying to let her body adjust to the huge-feeling plug consuming her body and thoughts. She said nothing in return.

"I'll tell you what Jenna... Janice began again, wanting to change direction, scare the girl a little.

"Either you tell me why you are here and make your pledge to me again, or I'll have no choice but to put an end to all of this right here and now..." She threatened. "I'll let you take out your plug – my gift – and you can get dressed and be on your way... You'll still have your job, but all of this... All of this goes away and you get to spend all of your evenings alone in your little one-bed... So tell me Jenna... Tell me now... Which one is it going to be..?"

Even before the woman had said her last word Jenna was pleading and begging to tell her what she was thinking and even how at times she felt frightened to death, she wanted nothing else in this life –but- to continue.

"Oh no please Momma... Please don't send me home... I want to be your good submissive girl... I-I love being here with you like this... I know – I know I get scared sometimes, afraid of the pain but – but please – please let me continue... I want learn, I want you to teach me how to be... How to be your good sub- subbie slut... Please Momma... Please... Can I stay here with you and – and wear my – my p-plug..?"

Smiling and feeling like she was getting somewhere, Janice reached out and pulled the naked girl close to her ample chest, sinking her face into the soft pillowy tit-flesh as she began to stoke the girl's hair, petting her telling her everything would be alright.

"There –there, that's good girl... Of course you can stay Jenna, I just need to hear it from you sometimes... I know you get scared but that's all a part of it dear... How else am I to remind you of your place if not to have you frightened some of the time..?"

"I'm so glad that you like my gift and over time, I will have many more for you..." Janice continued as she stood taking up her satchel of toys in her left hand while slipping her right arm around the girl's shoulder, turning her and having her begin to walk back through the living area, back towards the long staircase leading up to her bedroom.

Feeling alive and turned on herself, Janice walked the hobbling, ass-plugged Jenna towards the stairs. Wanting to challenge and test the girl by having her climb the long stairway with her plug firmly in place, bring her up to her bedroom where again she will have the girl service her needs with her mouth and tongue – that amongst other things still not revealed from her newly acquired 'bag of toys'- which through the wonders of credit cards and over-night shipping, she was now in complete supply of everything she could think of a Dom as ever needing – that is, for the time being.