Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 03

Story Info
Tony explores Jenna's new adventurous nature.
1.5k words
4.52
6.8k
9
0

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Night to Remember Tony

It had been a week since that adventurous weekend with Taryn and Jase. Jenna and I talked at length about it and how we both had avenues of interest we wanted to pursue in the bedroom. However, with the beginning of the week and the start of work things went back to the way they used to be.

Friday night came and we had just finished watching a movie, when Jenna asked if I would like a drink. Sure, I said.

She grabbed a brand-new bottle of Vodka and Mango and mixed it with some ice and lemonade.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Well summer is coming, and I thought this might make a good base for some cocktails." Was Jenna's reply.

One drink led to another and then another. We started going through our cocktail book. Laughing I suggested a slippery nipple (though it had no vodka in it).

"How about an AMF?" Jenna said.

"What's that stand for?" I asked

"I don't know. All Male Flavour maybe"

"And what is an All-Male Flavour?"

"It tastes like semen!" Jenna said and burst out laughing.

I immediately had a hard on listening to her talk like this. We were pretty loosened up by this stage. I reached over and put my hand behind her head and drew her face to mine. She kissed me with as much passion as I was kissing her. Our tongues explored each other's mouths.

I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We lay on the bed and kissed again. She pulled away and said to me.

"Your face is all scratchy!"

"I'll quickly shave if you want." I quickly offered.

"Don't be long" Jenna said and kissed me languidly.

I rushed into the bathroom and had the quickest shave in history. When I returned back Jenna was under the covers. I got undressed and slipped under them with her. To my delight I found she was already naked. I pulled her to me, and we embraced kissing wildly. I could feel her gorgeous large breasts being crushed to my chest as I held her. I ran my hand down her back to the swell of perfectly rounded ass cheeks. I gripped one of the globes and pulled it apart, snaking my finger down to feel the wetness of her pussy

Jenna pushed me back and untangled herself from my embrace. She started to kiss my neck and slowly working her way down my chest and stomach, all the while using her tongue to draw little circles, causing me to shiver at the wonderful sensation. She ran her tongue in the wiry hair at the base of my now fully erect cock. Jenna rarely went down on me but tonight she took my shaft in one hand and greedily pushed my swollen purple head into her mouth. She ran her tongue on the sensitive underside of my cock and traced a slow line to the tip. She then pushed her tongue in the opening of my penis, licking the pre-come that was now glistening on it.

"Fuck! Oh, baby that feels so good!" I moaned as she thrust me deep into her mouth. She had never done this before, and I was stunned at my good fortune and her willingness for adventure. She cupped my balls and rolled them around in her palm. She ran her warm wet mouth up and down the length of my shaft. When her mouth slid the entire length of me, and I could feel my cock enter her throat, the sight and feel nearly made me come.

Sensing this Jenna pulled me out of her mouth, smiled at me.

"My turn. She said languidly.

With that she swung her ass over my face and wriggled down. I slipped my hands on either side of her legs and parted the full round globes of her cheeks. I could see her swollen pussy lips in the dim light of the bed lamp. A little further was the tight opening to her anal passage. Jenna had never let me go near that area in the past, but we had both had a lot to drink. I lifted my head and breathed the musky aroma of her sex. I then flicked my tongue gently over her asshole. I felt her sphincter tighten and a low moan escape her lips. Encouraged by this I kissed her there and sucked deeply pushing my tongue around her anal bud and probing a little deeper.

When Jenna moaned louder and pushed her hips back into my face, I pulled her ass cheeks even further apart and pushed my tongue as deep as I could into her tight hole. I then slipped a couple of my fingers into her wet pussy feeling the silky-smooth folds.

"Can I put my fingers in you?" I asked Jenna, hoping that she was relaxed enough to let me explore her tight bud...

"Yes!" she breathed. "Use the lube in the top draw."

I paused a moment wondering why she had lube in her draws, but the prospect of exploring that hidden valley that up until now had been off limits to me pushed those thoughts from my mind. I opened the draw and felt around. When I came across a tube, I pulled it out, saw it was personal lubricant and squeezed a big dob of it on my fingers. I rubbed my index and middle finger together smearing the lubricant evenly over them. I rubbed a little of the lube from my finger on her puckered anal opening. I then gently pressed my index finger in feeling the tight resistance. I pushed my finger deeper until it was as far as I could push it.

Her tightness seemed to swallow my finger. I could feel the ripple of her inner muscles as she moved her hips to the thrust of my finger in her ass and my tongue on her clit. I continued to lick her cunt in wide even strokes tasting the rich honey that dripped from her cunny lips. The wiry feel of her pubic hair on my tongue pushed me to greater heights. I started to lash her clit with rapid wide circular motions of my tongue. Jenna began to moan.

"Spank me!" she suddenly said.

I could not believe what I heard.

"What?!" was all I could say.

"Spank me!" Jenna said again.

I nearly shot my load then and there with the excitement. I used my free hand to give Jenna a resounding slap on the ass.

Jenna gasped with a sudden intake of breath.

"Again. Harder!" Jenna groaned

I slapped her ass several more times. Each one made a sharp slap followed by Jenna's loud cry and then moan. She wriggled herself further onto my probing tongue and I continued to thrust my finger in and out of her ass. Suddenly I felt a smooth pressure at my asshole.

"Oh god!" I moaned as I felt Jenna push her middle finger into my tight ring. Just as she did this, she took my throbbing cock head back into her mouth and began to suck greedily at it.

Before I released my load in her mouth, I rolled us over. I sidled up behind her while she was on her side. I lifted one of her legs so that I could get access to her sweet pussy from behind. I pushed my cock into that wonderful warm wet tunnel. I thrust myself into her with long easy strokes. With my free hand I reached around to her front and massaged her large pendulous breasts, pinching the erect nipples. I began to kiss and bite the nape of her neck as she reached backward and grabbed my hair pushing my face deep into her neck,

"Fuck my asshole!" Jenna suddenly sighed in a husky voice.

"Are you sure?" I asked not believing what I was hearing.

"Yes, yes please do it. I want to feel your cock in my ass."

I pulled my dick out of her cunt. I reached for the lube again and smeared a generous amount on my cock head. I then moved my throbbing member and placed the tip of my prick at the opening of her tight puckered opening. I gently pushed and felt her ass grip my cock. The tightness was exquisite. I could hear Jenna's intake of breath as her asshole was stretched to take my thick penis. When I was fully in her it felt like a warm tight sheath hugging my sword intimately.

Jenna turned her head around, so she was looking over her shoulder at me. We kissed with so much passion that I couldn't tell where my tongue ended and hers started. I began to slowly thrust into her. The movements getting faster and more urgent. It was not long before I felt the butterflies and tightening in my stomach as my balls began to tighten with the expectation of imminent release.

It came on me quickly as I thrust with jerking motions. I grabbed Jenna's hips and thrust deep as I shot my hot come deep inside her anal passage. Feeling totally spent I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her as we fell asleep on the bed.