Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 02

Story Info
Jenna pushes her boundaries in a couple swapping adventure.
2.5k words
4.45
10.7k
9
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dinner Party - Jenna:

He looked nervous. I knew why. He thought I did not know about his online flirting. I saw a note in his desk draw that he had written his password to the computer in the office. I could not help but login one day while he was at work, and I discovered a chat history going back several years.

At first, I was furious but as I read, I realised two things.

Number One. Tony was right about how reserved I was.

Number Two. I had thought Tony was reserved so never really adventured out with my sexuality.

I was going to change that tonight!

Dinner went pleasantly enough when to two arrived. I noticed that Taryn was much shorter than I. She had a few extra pounds on her (haven't we all!) but she was pretty enough. Her partner Jase was about Tony's height, and I noticed immediately the well-built arms and chest. He had a rugged look about him with "designer" stubble that was so popular these days. I realised immediately that he was a very attractive man.

I made sure that the wine was flowing as much to give me courage and help me relax as anything. Taryn was undoubtedly confident in herself. When the talk started to get a bit bawdy, I joined in. Jase's comment about the sausage was crass but I joined in with the laughter and decided to get into it.

"Tony's not as long but he is thicker" I said giggling then sipped some more wine to cover my embarrassment. Did I just say that?

When the conversation turned to sex, I thought "Perfect. Just the opportunity I was after."

When Tony was going to deflect the comments about partner swapping because I knew that's what he wanted me to hear I decided right then to force my hand.

"Tony, I want to try Jase's cock." I said interrupting Tony.

After that it was not difficult to get the ball rolling.

I was nervous. Extremely nervous. I had not done anything remotely like this before. Tony has been my only lover.

We got to the Penthouse Suite Tony booked us into. It was beautiful with two bedrooms and king-sized beds. Taryn took my hand and led me to the bathroom.

"We're going to freshen up a bit." Taryn told the others.

Taryn closed the door behind us. When she turned, I was standing right behind her so that she had to pull up short or run into me.

"I know all about your flirting with Tony" I told her.

She looked a little surprised.

"A little harmless fun." She said.

"I have read his chat history going back a couple of years now. It is not harmless fun." I said in a flat voice.

This time she looked both embarrassed and worried.

"Listen..." she began but I cut her off.

"I want to be more like you. The things you and Tony chatted about excited me like nothing I can remember. Will you help me?" I almost pleaded with her.

Taryn stood there looking stunned. Then she slowly smiled at me and said "Jen I would be happy to help you, but what do you want from me? More importantly how far are you willing to go?"

I took a deep breath.

"I want to push all my boundaries. I want to experience new things and I want to rock Tony's world in the process." I carefully said.

"Well, you have come to the right person. Ok first thing. You read what we wrote right? Are the things that Tony wrote, correct? Have you had no other partners but him? Are you as shy with your body as he said you are?"

I nodded once feeling the flush go to my cheeks in embarrassment.

"That is not a terrible thing Jen. We just have to start with small things and work our way up. Ok first thing let us get out of these clothes." Taryn said as she began to step out of her dress.

"What completely naked?" I could not stop the squeak in my voice.

"No no no. You must give guys something to look forward to. Entice but do not give it away up front" Taryn said winking.

I got out of my dress and stood in front of the huge mirror and double basin of the bathroom with Taryn to my side.

She wore a sexy black and red lace bra with matching G-string. I could not help noticing her breasts and buttocks. I had to agree with Tony they seemed to scream "spank me," I thought with a queer feeling of excitement rising in me.

I on the other hand I felt "under dressed." I had a plain tan bra and tan lace panties.

Taryn looked me over.

"Jen, you look gorgeous."

"Thanks. So do you." I did not know what else to say.

"Ok let's just adjust our make up a little and then we're ready to go" Taryn said as she fished out her little compact from the bag on the floor.

"Are you ready for an adventure?" she asked me to take my hands in hers.

"Yes." I replied feeling even more nervous than before. My stomach was doing somersaults and I was very conscious of my near nakedness.

Taryn took my hand. "Come on then. Let's go." With that she opened the door and we walked out.

Tony was standing there with his shirt off, shoes kicked to one side. Jase was on the bed completely naked a massive erection springing up like a flagpole between his legs.

Tony was the first to look. His eyes widened at the site of us coming out of the bathroom hand in hand in nothing but our underwear. Taryn led us to Tony where she grabbed him by the elbow and led us all to the bed. I sat down stiffly at the foot of the bed with Taryn. Jase was lying behind us slowly stroking that massive cock of his. Tony stood at the foot of the bed within arm's reach looking completely stunned and something else. It was lust I could see there.

Taryn moved close to me and whispered.

"Are you ready? Just relax and follow my lead"

She then moved in a little closer and gently, ever so gently kissed me on the lips. It was exciting and nerve racking at the same time. I had never kissed another woman before. She took my face in her hands and kissed me again this time a little more passionately. She used her mouth to open mine and I felt myself responding. The next time she came in for a kiss I pushed my tongue out and lightly flicked it across her lips.

I had not realised I had closed my eyes until that point. When Taryn respond by lightly flicking my lips with her tongue, I opened them. She was smiling encouragingly. I leant in and kissed her with some force, putting my tongue deep in her mouth. She responded in kind. I was so engrossed with the kiss that I did notice when she reached behind me to unclip my bra. I felt her hand behind my back and the bra clasps give.

My breasts felt their confines loosed and then pulled away.

I was naked from the waste up and sitting in nothing but panties. I felt very vulnerable and yet excited as well. It was then that I noticed Taryn was also naked form the waist up. She slipped her arms around me, and we embraced as we began to kiss with even more passion than before. Our breasts pressed hard against each other's.

Her smooth face pressed against mine, our tongues doing an intricate dance with each other. I could taste the sweet tang of strawberry from her lip gloss.

I forgot everyone else. I was totally absorbed with the warm feeling of Taryn's breast on mine, her lips on my lips and our tongues. I was suddenly brought back by the presence of someone's hands gently turning my head. Jase's face pressed against mine in a passionate kiss, his tongue immediately exploring my mouth. It was a bit of shock to have his scratchy stubbled face pressed on mine after the silky smoothness of Taryn's.

His need was raw in the way he almost attacked my mouth with his. I had never kissed another man like this except for Tony, but I could feel my already stiff nipples hardening further and my pussy starting to get wet by the thought of what I was doing. I kissed him back, matching his fervour.

I was dimly aware that Taryn had let go of me and was now doing something with Tony, but at that moment Jase moved his head down to my breasts and started to suck on my nipples. I sighed. My nipples have always been one of my most sensitive regions and Jase was sucking and biting them causing me to alternatively moan in pleasure and gasp in pain.

He then lay down pulling me down with him. I instinctively knew what he wanted. I do not usually like giving head and it had been more than a year since the last time I went down on Tony, but tonight I was pushing boundaries. I ran my tongue in gently arcs down his neck, his chest, stopping at his nipples and licking then sucking them for a minute. I then ran my tongue down his stomach, through the wiry pubic hair and then to the base of his cock.

I had never seen anything like it. Having only slept with one man all I had was Tony to compare to. I always enjoyed the feel of Tony's cock in me, I thought we were a perfect fit. But this "thing" in front of me was half as long again!

I grasped his shaft with both hands. His cock head protruded obscenely from the top of my hands, huge and swollen. Without hesitating any longer, a put my mouth around his head. It was soft and warm in my mouth. I ran my tongue around the sensitive under side and had the satisfaction of hearing him moan in pleasure. I then moved my hands down a little and slowly accepted a bit more of his generous girth into my mouth.

I moved my head up and down, licking every inch as I went. I felt his hands on my head. He pushed down on my head forcing me down further. I knew what he wanted, I just was not sure how deep I could go.

I tried to relax and took him in as deep as I could. I almost gagged when he suddenly thrust his hips upward! I could feel his cock head starting to enter my throat, but I just could not do it. I pulled away spluttering slightly.

Jase sat up and laid me down on my back. He then proceeded to slip my panties down my legs. Again, the butterflies and tummy tightening nerves filled me as this stranger was undressing me. He lifted my legs so he could pull the panties right off. As he did so he kissed the soles of my feet sending tingles of excitement running through me. His eyes looked me over starting from my face, breasts, tummy and stopping at my pubic area. Still holding my leg, he moved it wider to give him a better look at my sex.

"That is a very pretty sight. Have you ever thought of shaving down there?"

I was now very embarrassed and wondered if that was what all women did now. I blushed and covered my pubic area and pussy with my hands.

With his free hand Jase moved my hands away.

"Don't. I love what I see. I just think that on you, that gorgeous pussy should be seen more" and with that he bent down and began to kiss and lick me.

I was now totally lost to the sensation of pleasure and moaned loudly. I was wet. I could feel my juices running down my inner thigh.

Without realising I was doing this I pulled Jase's face away.

"Stick that big fucking cock in my dripping cunt!" What was I saying? That sounded like a cheap porno line. All I knew was I needed to be fucked.

Jase went to his knees between my legs. He grabbed one of my legs and lifted it over his shoulder giving clear access to my pussy. He placed his engorged cock head at the opening of my lips then gently pushed forward. I was so wet he slid right in. I groaned in pleasure.

He pushed more of himself in me. When he reached the familiar space that Tony would have filled, I gasped out loudly. He did not stop! There was more of him and more of me than I thought. He slid his cock into my pussy for ever. Finally, when he was all the way in, he moaned. He leaned right forward so that my leg on his shoulder was now pushing backwards towards my head. He whispered to me in short breaths.

"Very few women can take me all in! You are the perfect fit! Fuck you feel good"

He began to thrust, slowly at first but then faster and faster. I would occasionally squeeze the muscles of my pussy and each time he would groan in pleasure.

After a while he pulled out and turned me over on my stomach. He pulled my hips to him, so that I was in a semi kneeling semi lying position, ass in the ear and head on the mattress.

He then slid into my pussy from behind. He gripped my hips and pulled me onto his rod. As he started thrusting, he let go of my hip with one hand and ran it caressingly over my buttocks. I had my eyes closed groaning in pleasure when suddenly I heard a loud slap followed an instant latter felt a sharp pain on my ass cheek. I yelped in surprise and pain.

"Very nice. Perfect shape for spanking." Jase said with a satisfied voice.

He gave me two more sharp slaps on either cheek. Each time I stifled a yell. My ass felt warm and tingling. But after the initial pain it felt perversely pleasant. That's when the next surprise hit me.

I could feel him grab hold of me between the ass so that his finger spread across the base of my spine and his thumb pushed into my now dripping pussy along with his cock. He then withdrew his thumb from my pussy and then pushed it into my very tight ass hole! I had never let Tony anywhere near there and here was this stranger with his cock pounding in my pussy, one hand gripping my hip and the other hand pulling me towards him, thumb buried deep in my ass.

He began to thrust widely, and I could feel my own climax coming. I almost shouted in pleasure as I came. Jase continued to thrust, his balls slapping against me when he finally pulled out and shot a stream of come all over my back and buttocks.

I slumped on the bed, exhausted. Jase lay in front of me. I wrapped my arms around him kissed him gently.

Moments later we both dozed off.