Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 06

Story Info
Jenna and Jas have a lustfully night.
2.1k words
4.48
5k
7
0

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Business Trip Jenna -- Part 2

Later that night while we were sipping wine and sitting in front of the TV, cuddled together on the lounge (still in our bath robes, not having bothered getting dressed again that day) I turned to Jasmine.

"Hey, do you want to help me shave?" I asked her.

"What? Your legs? OH." She said as she suddenly realised what I was talking about.

"Ok sure. Did you want it like mine?"

I thought about it for a moment.

"No. I want to remove it all." I said.

Jas reached between my legs and gently tugged at the mass of pubic hair there.

"Hmmm. Might need a couple of razors" she teased.

"You bitch!" I said with a laugh as I slapped her hand.

"When did you want to do it?" Jas asked.

"Come on, let's do it now." I said.

I grabbed a large plastic bowl and filled it with warm water. I also grabbed a couple of towels. Jas grabbed a pair of hair scissors I use for trimming my hair, some of Tony's shaving cream and a sharp new razor. I spread the towels on the lounge and placed the bowl on the floor. I then opened my bath robe and sat on the edge of the lounge with my legs spread open. Jas sat on a cushion on the floor and positioned herself.

"Ready for a new hair cut?" she said smiling at me.

She then used the scissors to begin snipping away at the pubic hair, trimming it till it was very short. She worked her way from the top of my pubis down close to my slit and then down to the sparse hairs near my anus. When she had finished with the scissors, she took the shaving cream and lathered up the whole area with a thick foam. She then took the new razor, dipped it into the warm water and began to shave.

The blade felt warm as it removed the remainder of the pubic hair. It made a scratching sound similar to when Tony shaves. Jas carefully ran the sharp blade near the lips of my pussy removing every single last hair. When she had finished, she gave the area a quick wash with the water and then rubbed some moisturising lotion into the newly shaved area. I looked down at my naked sex and truly felt naked. Naked and vulnerable and fully on display for the world to see. A thrill of excitement filled me.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked Jas.

She just smiled at me and then kissed me on my cunt lips. I pulled her up and kissed her passionately on the mouth.

"Let's have a quick dip in the pool before bed. This summer heat is maddening". I said.

"I can't be bothered getting my bathers." Jas complained.

"Who said we needed them?" was my reply as I dragged her up from the lounge.

I left all the outside lights off except for the blue pool light. We went out in our robes, quickly de-vested so that the two of us were completely naked, then dived into the pool. I surfaced in the deep end near the step and was immediately pinned against the wall by Jas who began to kiss me. Without warning she ducked under the water. I felt a warmth at my shaved pussy and then I felt Jas's tongue caress my nether region under the water.

I sighed and relaxed, lifting my legs to give her better access. Just when I thought she was going to drown she surfaced, and we kissed again. I felt for and found her breast, gently tugging her nipples. I then slipped my hand down between her legs as she moved her hand down between mine. We both fingered each other's twats until we came. Together we climbed out of the pool, wrapped the towels around ourselves and headed inside.

"So, I guess we'll head to bed?" Jas queried.

"Hmm. We need to change the sleeping arrangements I think." I said still holding Jas's hand.

"Oh? What do you suggest?" She smiled at me knowing full well what I was about to say.

"I think you should share my bed?" I smiled back at her.

Arms wrapped around each other's waists we headed to my bed.

The next morning, I woke up feeling rested and incredibly relaxed. The previous night had left me spent and exhausted. I noticed I was alone in the bed. I got up, washed, got dressed and headed to the kitchen. There was Jasmine at the stove cooking. I walked up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist and kissed her on the neck.

"Good morning sleepy head." Jas said to me as she turned around in my embrace to kiss me.

"Smells good. What are you making? Is that French toast?" I asked realising how hungry I was.

"Sure is. Get some plates. I'm about ready to serve up" Jas said.

Once we were seated and enjoying the freshly brewed coffee with the French toast, I decided to find out what the plans for the day were.

"Shopping." Was Jas's quick reply.

"Shopping?" I asked.

"Yes. We need to get you some new clothes."

"What new clothes do you have in mind?" I asked wondering where she was going with this.

"Well, for example. Do you own a G-string?" Jas asked me matter-of-factly.

"No actually I don't." I admitted somewhat sheepishly.

"What about lacy bra's? Sexy ones I mean?"

Again, I had to admit only having utilitarian underwear. It made think of the night when Tarryn and I undressed, and I noted her beautiful lingerie compared to my housewife stuff.

"You win. Let's go shopping!" I conceded.

An hour and half latter we were looking through the lingerie section picking out different items of clothing. Jas picked out several very revealing G-string panties and matching bras. She also picked out some expensive fishnet stockings and suspenders. Of course, she insisted on joining me in the change room so she could personally critique the choices she made.

A couple of hours later and an armful of new expensive and sexy lingerie we sat in the food hall having some lunch.

"I can't wait to see Tony's face when he sees me in this." I said.

"I wouldn't mind seeing it either." Laughed Jas.

"You ready to head home?" I asked hoping that she was. I couldn't wait try some of these new clothes on.

"Can we stop at the grocery store? I want to pick some stuff up for dinner." Jas said.

"Are you cooking tonight?" I asked, not having thought that far in advance.

"Yep. You'll love it. You like Italian right?" Jas asked as an afterthought.

"Of course."

A few hours later we were sitting down to a lovely romantic dinner. The table was set with candles and the food was beautiful. Jas had made garlic bread and anti-pasta for us to start with. She then brought out the pasta dish she said was called "rigatoni puttanesca". I had not done Italian in a while, but I am sure that part of the name meant something like "whore" or "slut" which I thought was very cheeky. But the food was amazing. All washed down with a couple of bottles of cabernet sauvignon.

We retired to the other room were we sat on the lounge with our glasses of wine. Jas and I sat talking for a bit when she stood up.

"Stay here for a bit honey. I'll get dessert ready. It's a surprise so no coming in till I call you." She told me sternly but with mischief in her eyes. Fine by me I was feeling the effects of the wine and was happy to relax.

After about 15mins of noises in the other room I called out to Jasmine.

"What are you doing in there? Do you need a hand?"

"No. You can come in. Dessert is served." Was her reply.

I wondered what on earth she could have been preparing. I walked into the formal dining room where we had dinner... and stopped dead in my tracks.

The table had been cleared. At one end were the candles and there on the edge of the table sat Jasmine, completely naked, her feet up on the edge and wide apart leaning back using her arms to support her! Her breasts where covered in dark chocolate sauce with cream near the tips and a cherry right where each of her nipples would be. The chocolate ran down her stomach where slices of mango had been arranged in a beautiful pattern.

Between her thighs the chocolate ran and pooled around her buttocks which I noticed was sitting on one of my large silver platters so that she was literally sitting in a pool of chocolate sauce. Then I noticed that peeking out of her pussy lips was a couple of inches of banana! All around the platter were other fruits like strawberries, paw paw, kiwi fruit etc.

"I recommend the banana. It's beautiful and ripe. But may I suggest you dress properly for the meal?" Jas said to me.

I knew exactly what she meant, and I did not need to be told twice. I stripped out of my clothes and went to the edge of the table where Jasmine was offering me her gorgeous body to devour. I bent over and looked at the delicious looking pussy on display.

"No hands. You have to use your mouth." Jas said smiling at me. I grinned at her.

I slowly bent over and licked at the chocolate sauce around her thighs and labia. Jas began to groan with pleasure. I worked my way to the banana and nibbled at it. Jas sighed and shuddered a little bit. I continued to eat the banana until no more was ticking out of Jas's slit. I worked my mouth into her pussy and began to eat the banana right out of her cunt, using my lips and tongue to slowly draw more of the fruit out. Jas began to buck her hips and let out a cry as she began to come. My mouth was suddenly filled with the sweet taste of chocolate, banana and now the unmistakable honey texture of Jas's come.

I ate the rest of the banana and began to lick the chocolate from around Jas's lips and lapping at the sauce pooled around her anal opening. Jas reached down and pulled me up, I greedily attacked her stomach and her tits as I rose up, occasionally biting her gently. Our lips met and our kiss was ferocious in its passion. By this stage I was just as covered in chocolate as Jasmine was. She lifted my heavy breast to get access to my sweetly coated nipple. She bit hard on the erect cherry at the tip of my pendulous tit. I gasped loudly in pain but the intense pleasure that followed drove it from my mind. I gripped Jasmines hair in a fist not letting her move away.

"Jas, I want you to fuck me! Now! Please!" I cried.

I dragged her from the table and into my bedroom where I grabbed the V shaped dildo, I had used on Jas the previous night. Now I reached down between her legs and with fumbling hands tried to push it into Jas's wet snatch. She took it from my hands and quickly inserted it into her chocolate covered quim. As soon as she had the dildo strapped on, she turned me around and pushed me up against the window. My tits were pressed hard against the glass leaving chocolate smeared impressions there.

Jas used her hand to force my ass cheeks apart so that she could see my pussy. With the other hand she guided the head of her artificial cock into my opening and thrust hard and fast. I gasped in surprise at the almost violent nature of Jas's movements. She grabbed me by the waist and pulled my hips hard to her groin while she pumped harder and harder. I felt as if I were being ridden by a stallion! I began to come very quickly, my knees giving out on me as my legs turned to jelly.

I would have collapsed if I was not being forced up against the glass by Jas's relentless pounding. Her thrusts took on a fanatic pattern as she pounded my pussy again and again with her "cock". Suddenly she nearly screamed in ecstasy as her own orgasm wracked her. We collapsed on the floor, sticky with come and chocolate. When we recovered enough to make sense of the world, I kissed her again deeply and we went to the shower to get clean.

We collapsed into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms almost immediately.