Jenna's Erotic World Ch. 07

Story Info
Jenna and Jas join a friend for an all girl threesome.
2.3k words
4.53
7.1k
7
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Business Trip Jenna -- Part 3

The next morning, we spent cleaning up the mess we made the night before. Jasmine and I laughed at the chocolate outline of my body (boobs and all) on the glass of the window in the bedroom. The next few days fell into that sort of routine. I'd wake up, sometimes wrapped in Jas's arms, other times alone.

We'd have breakfast, go out for lunch to one of the many exotic wineries around where Tony and I live, enjoy way to much wine, come back home, fuck each other (with the many toys that I had bought before Jas's arrival along with some new ones acquired during her stay), sleep for a while, go swimming (usually always naked now), shower, dinner, then a wild night of sex!

It was Friday and Tony was due back Saturday night. We were having lunch when Jas suggested.

"Do you still have the phone number of that woman who tried to pick you up last week?"

"Uh I think so. Why?" I asked surprised.

"I think you should call her up. See if she wants to get together for drinks with us." Jas said.

"What on earth for?" I said surprised.

"Last night of freedom. We should see if we can do something special." Jas said with that tone that brook no argument.

So, ten minutes later after looking through my purse for the business card I was on the phone ringing the cell phone number.

"Hello. Tamara Henderson speaking." Came the brisk business-like voice on the other end.

"Um. Hello Tammy. This is Jenna." I was flustered and had no idea how to proceed with this now that she had answered.

"Jenna who?" came the almost impatient reply.

"Um Jenna from last Friday night at Paddy's" I said lamely.

"Jenna! Oh, I'm sorry, I never expected you to call" the voice had done a 180 and was pleasant and friendly.

"Uh Yeah Hi. Um I was wondering, well if you weren't busy, um, maybe you'd like to catch up for a drink tonight?" I said nervous as a teenage girl.

"That sounds great. Have you had a change in heart?" she asked mischievously.

"Err, well you can say that. I must let you know that Jasmine, my sister-in-law will be with us" I said almost as if I need to stipulate there was no funny business.

"The woman who joined us the other night. She's your sister-in-law? Oh, that makes sense." Tammy said.

"Why? What do you mean?" I was intrigued by this statement.

"You seemed close, and I thought maybe she was... well something else."

"Look lets meet and we can talk and see where things go from there." I said trying not to commit to anything. Jas on the other hand was giggling behind her hand at my awkwardness

"No problems. Same place?" said Tammy.

"Eight o'clock." I said.

When I got off the phone Jas burst into gales of laughter. I threw a pillow at her which she ducked.

"Come on we need to make ourselves ready." Jas said with a wicked grin.

Later that night we were sitting at a table close to where Tammy and I sat the previous Friday night. Jas and I both had a drink. I looked up as I noticed someone approaching. It was Tammy. She was dressed in a simple black dress with a low neckline showing off some cleavage. It hugged tightly to her elegant curves ending high up her thighs. She wore matching black high heel shoes which insinuated her curvy buttocks. In a word she looked stunning!

"Good evening, ladies, may I sit down?" she asked smiling at us.

Jas was the first to respond.

"Please. Can I get you a drink?"

"Sex on the beach please." Tammy said and winked at Jas.

Laughing Jasmine went to get us some more drinks.

"So" Tammy said. It was a statement.

"Yes, well, so." I repeated lamely

"I gather that you have been thinking about what I said last week, and you are curious to try? Is that why we are here?" said Tammy with no pre-amble.

"Actually, not quite." Jas said returning with the drinks.

"Oh?" Tammy raised an eyebrow which looked seductive.

"You see Jen and I have already been experimenting. What we are after is something that pushes the boundaries" said Jas the ever-confident ones.

"The two of you?" Tammy said with a look of surprise.

"Yes." I said finally getting some courage.

"Then what do you want with me? Tammy asked sipping at her cocktail.

"We would like to ask if you were interested in a three-way girl party, with us" Jas said it matter of fact voice as if discussing a dinner invitation.

Tammy sat there looking at both of us, sipping at her drink. I was starting to think this was a bad idea.

"Ok let me get this straight. You invited me down here to see if I wanted to participate in group sex with the two of you? Is that about, right?" she asked icily.

"You got it" said Jas full of mirth and confident as ever.

Suddenly Tammy smiled at us and laughed out loud.

"Fuck it. Why not. Let's get a cab back to my place." She said.

"What? Now?" was all I could say. I was stunned she had accepted.

"No point in waiting." Tammy said getting up.

So off we went, caught a cab and an hour later we were on the eighteenth floor in Tammy's apartment. It was a beautiful home. The main living area was massive and very spacious. A very thick carpet covered the floor, expensive looking art hung on the wall, leather lounges were placed precisely in strategic spots, but the most impressive thing was the large floor to ceiling window that made up the entire wall. It overlooked the river and the rest of the city and at night it was breath-taking.

"Would you ladies like to freshen up? Bathroom is just down the hall." Tammy said as she disappeared into what I presumed was her bedroom.

Jas and I went to the bathroom which had just as an expensive decor as the rest of the house. We touched up our makeup. Jas then began to undress. She slipped out of her tight dress, so she was in her brassier and panties. Both were blood red and lacy so that little was left to the imagination.

She had long dark stockings halfway up her thighs and suspender belts attached to them. I wore a similar set but mine were jet black. My heart raced and the butterflies of nervousness filled my stomach. After all I had done you would think I would be bursting with confidence but no, I was still extremely anxious about this new experience. I was also bursting with excitement.

Jas turned and looked at me. She also looked nervous which surprised me and said as much to her.

"I've never done anything remotely like this before." she admitted to me.

I took her hand and together we walked back into the living area and sat on the plush leather lounge to wait for our host. We didn't have to wait long. Tammy came out wearing a shear lacy chemise that left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

Her tits while a little smaller than Jas's were beautifully proportioned and sat perky on her chest. Her large nipples looked like small grapes on the end and pushed enticingly against the see-through fabric. She wore the smallest G-string that barely covered her nether regions which also told me that she groomed her pubic area to fit this little outfit.

"Would you like some champagne?" Tammy asked us.

Jas and I looked at each other and she shrugged.

"Sure. Sounds wonderful" Jas replied.

Tammy then went to the refrigerator and pulled a bottle of champagne out. She then bent over (rather proactively showing her sweet ass cheeks to us) to pull out an ice bucket from the lower cupboards. She got ice from the freezer and placed the bucket on the table. She then took three glasses down. Tammy opened the bottle with a loud POP and poured each of us a glass.

"To the coming night." she toasted. "Or maybe it should be to coming tonight"

I smiled still feeling nervous, but if Jas was nervous, she didn't show it as she replied with "Here here!"

We sipped drinks. Then Tammy reached out to me and drew me nearer. Looking into my eyes she said, "I have been wanting to do this since I saw you." and with that she kissed me on the lips. All the nervousness I felt disappeared in an instance as her warm moist lips press against mine and I responded by kissing her back.

I was still holding the champagne in one hand but with my free one I groped around and felt for Jas.

She must have known what I was doing because she stepped into my searching hands, and I felt the warm smoothness of her belly. I grabbed her waist and brought her into the fold, pulled my face from Tammy's so that Jas could take my place. I watched as Tammy and Jas began to kiss. Jas's free hand went up to cup Tammy's face as their kiss began to take on some urgency.

I was looking at Tammy's breasts, hardly hidden under the silky lace. Her nipples so large and perfectly round and incredibly erect. I put my glass down and helped Tammy out of her chemises so that she stood before us naked from the waist up. I bent my head down and took one of those ripe nipples into my mouth.

I licked it with the tip of my tongue feeling the texture as I rolled it around. I then gently clasped my teeth over them and softly squeezed. The sudden intake of breath and sigh told me she liked it. Jas moved her head down to Tammy's other breast and began to suck on the extended nipple as well. Tammy stood there almost swaying with the pleasure of two women devouring her tits.

I ran one of my hands over the curve of her backside feeling the smooth texture of her skin. I grasped a handful and squeezed it, kneading it like doe, all the while sucking and biting at her nipple. Jas was doing the same thing, but her hands had made their way between Tammy's thighs, and she was rubbing at Tammy's sex through the thin fabric of her G-string.

I could already see the damp spot appear and spread there. I pulled away and slipped out of my bra and panties so that I now stood naked in front of Tammy and Jasmine. The other two also undressed quickly.

We sank into the thick plush carpet of the floor. Tammy lay on her back with her legs spread wide. I was right her pubic hair had been shaved so that it was a thin strip almost like a line pointing to her pussy. Her pussy... well that was flushed, and the lips swollen and wet. I was also surprised to see a flash of gold. In each of her cunt lips she had a gold ring pierced through!

Jas was now lying between her thighs lick and playing with the gold rings with her tongue.

I sat astride of Tammy's face so that my own sex was positioned right over her mouth. When she began to kiss and lick me there, I felt the shudder of excitement course through me. I leaned forward and joined Jas in eating what looked to be a deliciously wet cunt. I felt Tammy part my ass cheeks wide and stick a finger into my sopping wet snatch. She then moved that finger and circled my tight asshole with it. In one quick movement she sunk her finger into my dark love canal up to her second knuckle. I squirmed in pleasure as she continued ravish my excited pussy.

Jas moved her body up to an angle with mine. So, I leaned over on my side to get access to Jas's pussy. Tammy then had to turn on her side to eat my pussy. She lifted her right leg up so that Jas could then eat her pussy. And so, we lay in a triangle, each women's face buried lovingly into another women's snatch, eaten and licking, fingering, and fucking.

I felt the familiar excitement and stomach tightening sensation of release. Tammy must have felt it as well because she began to eat my pussy with almost manic desperation. This led me to do the same to Jas's cunt and I would assume that Jas did the same to Tammy. Each increase was manifested exponentially throughout this love triangle.

Suddenly Jas began to come. But to my surprise she began to buck and squirt clear fluid from her pussy! I had read this but never thought it possible. Jas was in such a high state of ecstasy that she had begun squirting copiously. I licked as much of the fluid as I could while succumbing to my own orgasm. I felt Tammy begin a moment latter.

When we had all finished Tammy sat up.

"Come. Let's go to the bedroom." Tammy said to the two of us.

We got up and headed to the bedroom.

The next morning as we caught a cab back to my place Jas and I talked about the previous night. We kept Tammy's number and promised to call her again. She had another friend who she sad would love to be part of the group. We also discussed that Tony was coming back this afternoon and that Jas had to return home to pick up the kids tomorrow night and return to a "normal" life.

"So, are you ready for when Tony gets home tonight?" asked Jas.

"Yeas I am! I can't wait. I think he will really enjoy it." I said excitedly.

I think he will as well.

We prepared dinner and had some drinks waiting. Jas and I dressed casually as if nothing had happened this past week. I had so much to tell Tony! I also had lots to show him. I couldn't wait.

To be continued......