Jenna's Third Day

Story Info
Jenna's third day at the "adults only" resort.
13k words
4.62
30.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers

All of my writing is fiction and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story that need to be are 18 years of age or older. Hope you enjoy!

This is the third story in the Jenna series. The other two are Jenna's Surprise and Jenna's Second Day. Her husband, Robert, had inadvertently booked them into an adults only resort where they did "adult things". What he had really wanted was "no children". They decided to stay and have had some unexpected adventures. This one recounts the events of her third day. You're certainly encouraged to read the first two to get the whole picture, but I think this can be read by itself and be enjoyable.

****

Jenna woke up first. She could feel Robert snuggled against her, his arm across her waist. It was just warm and comfortable to lay there like that, particularly with all that had been going on the last two days. The first thing that popped into her mind was last night, sitting there talking and laughing with Lars and Astrid. When she thought about it, her mind just couldn't quite wrap around what had happened. It was a casual conversation over glasses of wine. The fact that she had just had sex with Lars and Robert with Astrid, a total coincidence that it was between couples, was something that had happened, and what it was that had happened didn't seem at all to affect their ability to chat, giggle, enjoy the wine and then bid each other a pleasant good night.

And, back in their room, she had shared with Robert what had happened with Lars, out on the patio, in public, where anyone could watch if they chose to. Robert had asked if anyone was watching but it was hard for her to say that she had no idea as she was so involved with what Lars was doing to her and with her that she had no interest in anything else. That was certainly the truth though so she just told him she hadn't seen anyone, which, of course, was also totally the truth.

Robert had told her about his time with Astrid and she didn't have to wonder at all whether it was better than his previous night had been. The room had been only half-lit so it was hard to see his face but the tone of his voice and the inflections he used were more than enough to let her know he had totally enjoyed his time.

She knew that with the deposits that both Lars and Robert had left in her last night that she probably was in serious need of a cleansing shower so she carefully lifted Robert's arm, slipped out from under it and tiptoed quietly to the bath room. She closed the door, adjusted the water carefully and stepped under the shower. It was a large, tiled shower, big enough that there was no curtain, so she just stood there and let the water revive her after a satisfying night's sleep. Her mind drifted back to her last thoughts.

Robert had totally enjoyed his time last night. She had totally enjoyed her time too. Four days ago or so, these thoughts would have had no where to go in her mind, would never even have been there as even a faint but hidden glow. What had happened and where was she going? She had thought she was a little too innocent in the past but, that first day, she had been topless at the beach. She wondered. If there had been other ladies there that weren't topless, would she have stayed that way too. And then that evening with Mario.

It was her that had suggested they get naked. You weren't too innocent when you made suggestions like that but, she guessed the wine just brought that out. Of course, it had to be in there to be brought out and she had never imagined herself that way. And Mario had made it fun, with the coin flip and his chatter. But still, it had been her that suggested it.

She had learned one thing that night for sure, maybe two. She learned that when she got back to Ohio she was going to sign up for a massage, or maybe massages in the plural. It was so satisfying and relaxing - maybe way too much so because something had brought about a change in her. She had seen that instrument of his, never imagining anything like that could be a part of a man, despite what Robert had told her. And when he had given her the massage, that relaxing massage, and then had begun touching her in places that no one but Robert had ever touched . . . she had enjoyed it, loved it. And then, when he had stretched her beyond what she thought she was capable of, the feelings that raced through her were different and outside of what she had thought she could feel or endure. Now she smiled, as her only complaint about the evening was that she hadn't seen if she could get that thing into her mouth.

Then there was Lars. As she thought about Lars, she realized that the second night had been almost totally different than the first, but still so much exactly the same. Lars had done more to her and with her than Mario had. And she was amazed that she was able to make Lars react like he did to what she had done to him. She liked all those feelings, all those things that heated her body, that made her lose control so that her body did what it wanted, did the things that Mario and Lars had made it do, that were beyond what her brain was able to manage. The brain that just seemed to shut off when those things were happening.

There were still three more days.

"Good morning," Robert said as he opened the bathroom door. "Thanks for letting me sleep."

"You didn't get much extra sleep," she called from under the water.

"Gonna join you," he added and stepped into the water with her.

With what she had been thinking she wondered what might happen now. Robert's morning half-woody was right there and she wondered if she could keep from grabbing it.

"Wash your back?"

'What about the front,' she thought. She was a little wound up for sure.

But Robert had just soaped up a cloth and was gently washing her back which did feel wonderful right now. It was soothing - and, surprisingly, seemed to take the edge off her apparent arousal. Probably a good idea since who knew what the day might hold - or at least the evening. She had some more thinking to do but that could wait.

The daily routine that they had developed was moving along nicely. Dressed, they headed for breakfast which had been delicious both days and probably would be today as well. They had only been seated about five minutes when they heard a hello and Lars and Astrid were at the table, asking if they could join them, which, of course, they could.

Lars, the gregarious international soccer player from Sweden was speaking to nearly everyone who passed their table, obviously having met nearly everyone at the resort it seemed.

"Is he always like that," Jenna quietly asked Astrid.

"Oh yes, very much so," she replied. "I'm always shoved to the background," she added with a wink and a grin.

"No so," Lars said vigorously. "You just like to stay back because people are always telling you how beautiful you are and it makes you blush."

Robert was nodding his head, at least at the beautiful part.

"You're silly," Astrid said.

"But you are beautiful," Jenna found herself saying.

"Thank you," Astrid responded, glancing over at Robert.

Lars heard his name, said "Excuse me," and jumped up as someone was beckoning to him.

Astrid leaned back in her chair and watched him. "Ah," she said finally. "That guy's from Sweden too and Lars enjoys speaking Swedish with him. He hates speaking English even though I tell him he does okay. He's afraid he'll say something wrong. Did he say anything wrong to you last night?" she asked Jenna, very innocently.

Now, this was very strange. All four knew what had happened last night. None of them had really said anything about it when they were talking together. But if Jenna answered that question, it was an outright audible admission that she had been with Lars. It was silly. They all knew. She knew her face was reddening. She was about to open her mouth when Astrid put her hand on Jenna's.

"We should order," Astrid said. She had been in Jenna's place last year.

So, they did, and it was wonderful as expected.

Later, back at their room, they were deciding what to do.

"There's a little market up the road a short way. Saw that when I registered." Robert plopped on the edge of the bed. "Or, there's the ocean."

Jenna was thinking.

"How about the market this morning, while it's still a little cooler, and the ocean this afternoon?"

"Works for me." He held his arms out to the side. "I'm dressed. How about you?"

Cooler was a relative term here. It never seemed to mean really, actually cool. Jenna fidgeted a little. She was sure no one would notice - it was probably so normal here. She slipped her t-shirt off and then her bra. Robert stood up.

"Don't you get close to me. We're going to the market." She was scrambling to get the t-shirt back on.

"But they're so nice."

"Yeah, yeah."

When he shrugged his shoulders, she had to smile. He always made her feel wanted, one way or the other.

They walked to the market and it most definitely was not cool. The road they had to walk was paved from the main road to the resort, but not from the resort to the market so it was rough and a little dusty, sand dust at that. But as they walked Jenna marveled at the colors that surrounded her. The sky was azure, a shade and intensity of blue she knew she had never seen before. The green of the palm trees as they waved at her was intense and glistening, like an emerald she had seen some time ago. Even the sand that was creating the annoying dust was white and glistening in the sunlight as they walked. Mistake or not, she was enjoying this vacation. The food, the ocean, this walk - all were something she had wondered if she'd ever experience. Now, she was, and even more.

The market wasn't large, just small stalls clustered along both sides of the road that seemed to end where the market commenced. The French couple that they'd eaten dinner with the last two nights had told them there was a settlement on the other side of the island and it was people from there that kept the stalls here, filling them with crafts and even some produce, mostly fruits that you could take back to the resort.

They wandered and looked. Lots of little things for souvenirs that they could take home and share with friends. Fruit that neither had any idea what it might be, even though it looked good - just looking at it though. They came to a small stall that had bathing suits, actually bikinis, hanging on a small rack, a lady who was missing a few teeth obviously its proprietor.

"You need suit, lady?" she asked, her huge grin exposing the missing teeth.

"Let me look," Jenna replied politely. The colors in the fabric she could see were beautiful. But why buy a bikini? It certainly wasn't needed at the resort and that meant she'd have to wear it when they got home.

"These nice," the lady gestured, obviously used to hawking her wares, "but I make special for you if like." She gestured toward a little table at the back of the stall that was piled with what Jenna could see were all sorts of different and brightly colored material. "Special today," the lady continued, another big smile lighting her dark and very wrinkled face. "I make one for you, I put name on it free."

Jenna was becoming intrigued with this idea. She looked at Robert. He just smiled and shrugged. "I'll look over here," he suggested, pointing at one of the trinket-stands. She took that as his okay to do what she wanted.

"May I look back there?" Jenna asked, pointing at the table.

"Yes, yes." A sweep of the arm from the lady who was obviously sensing a sale. "See," she added. "Sewing machine right here so can get it fast."

Jenna gently sorted through the material, careful not to rearrange things as she wrestled with the thought of wearing, back in Ohio at the neighborhood pool, one of the obviously very brief bikinis that this lady made on the sewing machine that had obvious seen better times. Her eyes caught something a little different. It was a piece of batik, light green interlaced with darker greens and blacks and grays that looked like leaves, carefully laced and interwoven in a pattern that was delicate in spots and much more intense in others. She loved it.

"You like?" The lady was beside her.

"I do," Jenna replied. "This is beautiful. How much for a suit of this?" Jenna couldn't help but wonder how a piece of Indonesian batik had ended up on this island. It was here and, hopefully, would be going home with her.

The old lady was thinking. Jenna was sure she was sizing her up, or more likely, trying to size up the size of her wallet.

"Thirty-five dollar US." She said finally.

Jenna had never done it but had heard of the routine. "Too much," she said, looking longingly at the material but shaking her head. "How about twenty?"

The lady frowned and crossed her arms. She snorted a deep breath. "Twenty-six," she finally said.

Jenna looked at her and smiled. "You'll put my name on it?"

"Yes." The big smile was back.

"Okay, I'll pay twenty- seven but you have to put my name and your name on it." Jenna's turn to smile.

"My name?" came the puzzled question.

"Yes, so when I get home and wear it, I can remember you, who made it."

"Deal," the old woman said, extending a crooked and wizened hand to Jenna who shook it. "Twenty-seven." She had an even bigger smile on her face. "What your name?"

"Jenna," she answered. "And do you need measurements?" she asked, gesturing like she was putting a measuring tape around her body.

"No, I see you." A puzzled look from the lady. She reached under her counter and came up with a piece of paper and pencil. "Write," she said, handing them to Jenna.

Jenna wrote her name and handed it back to the lady who looked at it, twisting her head sideways as if to decipher what was written.

"Jee-Na," she said, haltingly.

"Jen-na," she answered slowly.

"Ah, Jenn-nah," came the reply. "Pretty name."

Jenna nodded in appreciation. "When will it be ready?"

"What time you eat dinner?"

"About five thirty" Jenna answered.

The woman looked up, obviously gaging where the sun was, then thought a second. "Three thirty okay?"

"Perfect," Jenna replied.

"I get started right away."

Jenna would have loved to watch the old lady work but decided she might not like that and could feel that Jenna didn't trust her. She suspected that somewhere in the market was a clock or a watch but she also felt confident that the suit would be ready at the time advertised. She went to find Robert.

He had already collected a sack-full of trinkets to take home to their friends. They roamed to the far end of the market and decided they had seen enough and headed for home. As they passed Jenna's bikini stall, she could see the little old lady hard at work and easily recognized the material she had selected. Not wanting to bother her they kept on and headed back up the dusty road to the resort.

It was soon lunch time and they ate more wonderful concoctions, some of which they recognized and many that they didn't. There was one that Robert didn't care for but the rest they enjoyed.

Back to the room and ready for the beach. Jenna debated about not wearing her suit at all, remembering walking through the halls last night with Lars - naked. After a deep breath she decided she'd go ahead and wear it.

At the beach, of course, it came off quickly, both halves and they settled in under an umbrella after spreading their towels on the sand. She sat quietly for a while, then glanced over at Robert. He was asleep.

She was marveling a little at herself. Two days ago, she had very hesitantly shed the top of her suit and expected to be ogled and stared at as she walked down to the water. It hadn't happened and she was a little surprised at how she felt - disappointed. Now she was laying here, naked, and, since it was so hot and totally uncomfortable to lay there with legs pressed tightly together, her legs were spread just enough to prevent that feeling, but would certainly give anyone approaching them from the right direction a fairly unobstructed view of her womanhood. Such a thing happening four days ago would have been unthinkable. Yet, she was moderately comfortable doing it now.

She couldn't keep from thinking about the last two evenings, what had happened, what she had done, what Robert had done and realizing that evening three lay just ahead. That first night she had amazed herself by suggesting that she and Mario get naked. Robert had been the only man she had been naked with previously and she was having trouble explaining to herself why she had done what she had. Then, last night, out on that patio with Lars, in plain sight of anyone who was looking. She had been so centered on what was happening to her that she had no idea if anyone was watching. It hadn't mattered and wouldn't have changed anything that she did if they had been. Thinking as she was, she could feel her body beginning to react just a bit to those thoughts.

A little change perhaps - tonight? Thinking back to that first night, she had watched a few couples leave right after the little bunny hop dance thing they had done and before the evening "activities" had begun. Even though Robert had seemed willing to, right after check-in, when he'd discovered what he'd done, they had decided not to leave - way too much money invested to just give it up. So, they hadn't left and had gone ahead with whatever it was that was going to happen, totally unknown then. And the second night, the same. She had to admit she'd enjoyed both nights, even though they were very different. Again, her body was reacting to her thoughts and she knew that anyone approaching them in that special direction would be able to see that. Her brain was questioning if they might do something different tonight, but her body was making the decision for her.

Jenna sighed and glanced over at Robert. Still sleeping. She decided that, even under the umbrella, she was a little warm so she stood up and headed for the ocean. Without Robert with her she wasn't going on a long swim of any kind, just a cooling dip. She was conscious as she walked of the others that were there. She got some glances but nothing that she couldn't handle. She didn't have a figure that was totally gawk-able, as some were, so that didn't surprise her at all. At the water she paused, noting there were hardly any swimmers. She waded out to almost waist deep, then stroked away easily, just trying to cool off. Actually, she swam a little further out than she had planned and, when she stopped and stood up, there wasn't anything to stand on and she dipped under the water.

She came up laughing at her silliness and stroked away, heading for where she had started. She loved gliding through the water naked, so different than having on a suit of any kind, even the competition suits she'd worn in high school. She wasn't really paying any attention to what she was doing or where she was going, just enjoying the water and allowing her body to cool. She was surprised when, as she pulled her hand through on a long stroke, it dragged on the bottom. She quickly stood up in the shallow water.

"Hello," he said. "I thought you were going to spear me there."

Her first impulse was to cover herself. This was something new . . . and she resisted that urge to cover up.

"Sorry," she replied, and thought she might be blushing a bit - for two reasons. "I guess I wasn't watching where I was going."

He was checking her from top to bottom for sure. "No problem at all," he said. "I might have enjoyed it."

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,431 Followers