Jenna's Third Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edgar was continuing. "She's 25. Was in the top 10 in the Miss Connecticut contest a few years ago. Still looks that way too." A sly smile crossed his face. "She's enjoying spending my money and, well, you know, that's what money's for, right? Spending and enjoying. We're both getting a little of what we want there, hopefully a lot of what we want. It's kind of an understanding."

So, Jenna thought. Here she was, plain old Jenna, not ugly certainly, but not in the top 10 of any beauty contests either. When she'd pulled the blanket off, back on the beach, and she'd see him, she had one picture of what might happen tonight. Now, as he talked, the picture was shifting just a mite.

Edgar wasn't through though. "We each get what we want. I won't go into any detail about that." Another big smile her way. "I'll just let you imagine for now. Maybe later, you'll think differently."

Jenna was sure he was very adept at pulling her in one direction and then pushing her another. She had no idea what might be about to happen with this very different little man but she found herself actually anticipating what it might be. He wasn't exactly tormenting her but was rather tantalizing her with his talk.

"That's a little, or maybe a whole lot of why I'll be selling the house. There's no chance of either of the children coming back to stay with us. They're not too happy about my choice of a replacement for their mother and have made it clear they do not want to see her at all. When Brent graduated from Yale, he took a job in Phoenix, I think so he could be as far from me as possible. Natalie graduated from Vassar. I'm not sure if she took a cue from Brent, but she's in Seattle." He sighed. "This is tougher than any of my banking issues. I'm working to break down their walls. We'll see." He kind of shook his head as he looked Jenna in the eye.

"I hope you have good luck on that," she said. "We don't have children yet but plan to. So, nothing yet to compare it to but it must be hard."

"Yes. And, glad to hear you want a family too." Then, a big laugh from Edgar. "We've certainly drifted from where you thought the evening might go, right?"

A touch of rosy cheeks for Jenna. "That's true." She did think, though, that she would be much more appreciative and accepting of whatever it was that Edgar had "planned" for her. "Still," she added, "there are lots of enjoyable things that can happen, and not all of them are related to . . .umm."

A big smile from Edgar. "So very true," he said. "You are certainly not what I expected you to be," he added. She wanted to say amen to that in his regard as well. "And, I can't help but wondering what Corrine is up to as well." No reply from Jenna and he looked away from her. "Someone will be having a time," he said, surprising her with a big smile. "Perhaps your husband."

Now Jenna had something to say. "I doubt that," she began. "Last night that's exactly what happened and I doubt that lightning will strike twice, even with the small group we are."

"Oh my," he said, moving his head from side to side. "You just sort of . . . traded."

"We didn't know it at the time but afterward, when we met back in the courtyard, that's what had happened."

"Was that awkward? I mean, I'm sure it could be."

"Actually not," Jenna said, remembering back. "And, this morning, we had breakfast together. A couple from Sweden. Very blond and Swedish looking too."

"Astrid?" he asked, a curious look on his face.

"You know her?" Jenna questioned, a little amazed at how things seemed to be working at this resort.

"I met her two nights ago. I probably shouldn't say more than that."

He didn't need to say any more. Jenna could imagine for sure plus, Astrid seemed to be perfectly able to take care of Robert the following night so she had managed to survive her time with Edgar with no apparent damage. That was a bit reassuring for her as she was anticipating whatever was going to happen actually beginning fairly soon.

Edgar stood up and Jenna was sure she had anticipated correctly.

"Jenna, what I have planned is a little different, and I would imagine there's at least a 90% chance you have never experienced it before. We could establish a "safe word" but that's kind of silly. I respond well to 'stop'. And that's fine with me. You won't offend me and, from our brief conversation so far, I'm sure that would be a concern of yours. Don't let it be. I understand that it might be something you don't want to do so just tell me to stop at any time." He looked at her questioningly.

Somehow, what he was saying wasn't doing anything to alleviate the doubts that were bouncing around in her head which, in turn, were being buffeted by the unanswered questions there as well. That first night with Mario, what happened wasn't something that she had particularly wanted to do. And, last night with Lars, on the patio, that wasn't something she had particularly wanted to do either. But they had been done and she'd had no inclination to say 'stop' in either case. She had simply enjoyed them, despite her doubts and questions.

"So far, in this strange week I've been having, totally by accident, I haven't felt the need to say stop, despite all the questions that I've asked myself, over and over. So, I don't expect to do it tonight either. Plus," and she laughed aloud, "you don't strike me as an evil person."

Edgar joined her in the laugh. "Thank you," he said, bowing his head to her. "A man with too much money, an obvious trophy wife, and two children unhappy with his life choices. But not an evil man for sure. You're totally safe here. Shall we get started?"

A little awkward for sure but, "Certainly, why not."

"My guess is that you were a bit naked on both of the last two evenings. True?"

She wished her checks would stop getting that rose color. "Yes," she said demurely.

"Let's begin there then."

With Mario, it had been her that had suggested getting naked, and they had both done that. With Lars, he had suggested it but again, it was both of them. Edgar didn't appear at all like he was about to shed his clothing. Just that would make this evening different for sure. So, slowly, she simply took off her clothes and stood there, feeling just a little exposed.

"You're quite lovely," he said, smiling at her. He had looked, but he wasn't overly, well, gawking or ogling her as she might have expected him to do when she first met him. She was actually beginning to eagerly anticipate whatever it was that Edgar had awaiting her.

"I'll be right back," he said and shuffled off to the bedroom. She heard some noises and he was back, carrying something she had never seen before. He carefully set it on the floor. "You know what that is?" he asked, gesturing to it.

Jenna circled it, puzzled, as she had certainly not seen anything like it and had no idea what it might be. Except, of course, since he had brought it out it had to have something to do with what was about to happen. "I have no idea," she finally admitted.

"It's called a Sybian," he explained, not enlightening her much at all.

"Should I ask what it's for?" she ventured.

"You'll be finding that out soon," he said, smiling at her in a very satisfied manner.

She still looked puzzled. While she stood naked and observed she didn't know what, he was into the bedroom and back with a cardboard box. He opened the box and held it toward her. She was sure her eyes got very wide. She didn't know why they were in the box but it certainly wasn't difficult to see what they were for.

"I shouldn't toy with you this way," he finally said. "Let me just show you what this is and we'll go from there. He reached in the box and took out an electrical cord and a little control with some dials, also with a cord. He attached both cords to the semi-circularly entity he had brought out first, then plugged the one into the wall socket. "I'll just select one of these for the demonstration. Your choice when the time comes." He reached into the box and took out one of the attachments while she continued looking inside.

Her choice? She looked. Maybe she should watch the demonstration before she made a choice. He was fiddling down there on the floor and finally stood up with the control in his hand.

"Ready?"

She was standing there naked. She was ready for something.

He turned one of the dials and the Sybian, he had called it, began to hum. The attachment he had put on had something that looked very much like a penis standing straight up. Now he turned the other dial and that penis thing began to move as well. It wasn't rotating but whatever was under it was making it look like it was. It was also bending and - she had certainly never seen anything like that before, even in the few fantasies she'd had.

"Check this," he instructed. It began to move a little faster, the twisting and bending becoming even more intense. Now her mind was working and she was realizing what that thing would be doing. Or at least the attachment she'd be choosing as he'd said she'd be doing. She didn't know quite how to respond to this.

Now he was turning the other dial and the buzzing was getting louder and she could see the front end of the attachment with the little nubs on it, was beginning to vibrate much more rapidly. Lights were blinking on in her head as she watched that too. This wasn't a boy/girl thing. This was strictly for her.

"I won't turn it any further," he said. "It gets pretty loud."

Now she looked at Edgar, not willing to let it pass. "What about you?" she asked innocently enough.

"Don't you worry about me right now," he said, smiling back at her. "Just watching and listening to you will be plenty for me."

Watching and listening. Like a show. She'd be putting on a show for him, with his help of course. She was sure he'd have the control box.

"Remember," he added. "You can stop at any time." Then a very sly smile from him. "But honestly, I hope you don't."

She was thinking and she decided to just speak her thoughts. "This is very different," she began. "I've never been here before or done anything like this before. But for some reason, I trust you. I've started and I don't plan to back out now, okay?" Those were most of her present thoughts, but not all. She had some other ideas, about when her time on the Sybian was complete, and what would happen then.

"That makes me happy, and no worries," he assured her. "Now let me get things ready. While I'm doing that you can make your choice of attachments from the box."

While Edgar was pulling a little table out from the wall, Jenna was sorting through the box. She had no idea which would be the best choice. Some were short and thin. Some were short and a little fatter. Some were longer and thin, and thick. Some looked like a penis. Some had ribs that ran from top to bottom. One had a ball on the end, about the size of a golf ball she guessed. It had "G-spot Special" embossed on the top. None looked quite like Robert or Mario or Lars. She finally decided on one that looked more "normal" than the rest of them. But it did have those ribs running from top to bottom. She also noticed that the front end was covered with lots of little nubs - she thought she knew what those were for.

Edgar had the table in the middle of the room now and had gone to the bedroom and gotten a pillow. The pillow was on the table and the Sybian was resting on the pillow. He had pulled an ottoman next to this arrangement. He opened a little packet and handed her the contents, an alcohol wipe. She actually appreciated his concern as she carefully cleaned the attachment she had selected. It was about five inches long, normal thickness she thought, with those ribs from top to bottom. Satisfied, she handed him the used wipe and he tossed it into the waste basket.

Next, he handed her another packet he had opened. Small letters on the packet said, "Personal Lubricant Jelly." No instructions needed for that. She squeezed some on her hand and carefully applied it to attachment, including the nubs at the front. Edgar, always the thoughtful one, handed her a towel. There was still some lubricant in the packet. She had no idea if what she had applied on the plastic penis would be enough. She could use the rest on herself. She took a deep breath. Could she really do that, with Edgar watching. 'That's what Edgar does', flashed through her mind. He watches. So, she spread her legs, squeezed more on her hand and carefully worked it into that opening that was about to receive something else as well. She glanced over and Edgar was smiling. He again handed her the towel and she wiped her hands. For about the tenth time this week she wondered just who she was.

"I guess I'm ready," she volunteered.

"Great," Edgar replied. "Let me give you a hint. There's no really graceful was to get on this thing. So, if you'd like, since it may be a little awkward, I'll turn my back until you tell me you're ready."

Under the circumstances and based on what had already happened and what she was sure was going to happen, that seemed unnecessary. "No need to do that," she said. "I may need your help," she added with a giggle.

"Suit yourself," he said and took a step closer

As Jenna approached the ottoman and was ready to climb on the Sybian, for some reason she pictured Robert being there rather than Edgar. She felt herself blushing slightly at that thought. Yet, here she was, doing it in front of a complete stranger, and that wasn't causing her to blush at all. She was anticipating somewhat eagerly what was going to happen. This was a whole separate world, where she didn't act or react like she did in that other world. It was puzzling, but very exciting too.

On the ottoman, she swung one leg up over the Sybian. But she was stuck now.

"Let me help," Edgar said, dropping the control and stepping to her side. "Give me your hand." She did and it steadied her. "Put your foot on the edge of the table here," he directed her. When she did that it was easy to sit astride the back of the Sybian. Edgar let loose of her hand and retrieved the control. Using the foot perched on the edge of the table she raised herself and moved forward. Slowly she lowered herself, searching, until she felt the attachment in just the right place. A little more very slow lowering and she was sitting comfortably with the device inside of her. She leaned forward and rested her hands on the front edge of the Sybian and could feel the nubs gently rubbing her clit. Even like this it felt excitingly different.

"A suggestion," Edgar began. "If you just sit there with your legs hanging down freely and leaning forward as you're doing, you'll get the full effect of . . . well, what's going to happen. You can put your feet on the edge of the table if you feel the need to. You'll know," he nodded and smiled.

She wasn't sure what she might feel or what she might do. Only time would tell.

"If you're ready, I'll start."

She nodded.

There was a sound from under her and that something inside of her was moving. No way to describe the movement - it was just moving. It was touching everything inside where it was in its turning. She had never understood about G-spots or whether she had one or not and she certainly wasn't sure about that now - she just knew that what she was feeling was incredibly different with an emphasis on the incredible. She saw Edgar's hand move, and the movement inside of her speeded up. She knew there was more coming but she was very satisfied with what was happening right now. Another movement from Edgar and it was going faster again. She realized she was rocking back and forth on the Sybian and quickly knew why. She was gently grinding herself against the little nubs.

Edgar saw that too. A gentle turn of the second dial and a new humming sound began. Jenna stopped the rocking and just leaned forward. She was beginning to breath a little harder. She opened her eyes and Edgar was watching her, smiling.

"Ready?" he asked.

'Ready for what?' she thought.

A quick hand movement, the hum was instantly louder. Jenna squealed and thought she might be flying off into space as her clit was being stimulated like never before. Then it was quickly back to where it had been and she was staring, wide-eyed at Edgar.

"How was that?" he chuckled.

"You have to ask?" she gasped, clutching tightly to her hold on the front of the Sybian. The vibrations hadn't stopped totally and, of course, that penis-thing was still doing its work.

"We'll go a little more gradually this time," he encouraged her.

But it was getting louder and louder and the vibrations were increasing and those nubs were doing their work and Jenna thought she would explode. She knew she was moaning but she couldn't help it. She was losing control of everything about herself. Then it slowed again.

"A short break," Edgar said. "Your thoughts on your first Sybian ride."

She was trying to focus on him. She wasn't sure her brain was capable of thinking right at the moment. She also realized that they were just getting started.

"That's something," she finally got out. "Amazing."

"I thought you'd like it. Corrine is addicted to it. She can stay on it until she'd too sore to do it any longer."

The way he was looking at her she knew he was challenging her to try to match Corrine. Jenna knew she was competitive. She knew that from her swimming career. But this? She certainly wasn't sore yet but could see how that could easily happen. Addicted might be the totally appropriate word.

"I'm going to be controlling things for your first time through," he said. "It will be a little teasing and tormenting and tantalizing and who knows what else. You'll know what else of course. So, here we go."

'First time through,' she thought. How many times would there be? Lars had showed her she could at least do twice. More?

The sound was getting louder again and she was sure the penis-thing was moving faster as well. She couldn't believe how good that, all by itself, felt but with the vibration. The vibrations were getting more intense, so much so that the penis-thing was vibrating too. The feelings from her clit were spreading throughout her whole body, tingling, lightning flashes, shaking she couldn't control. And then it was backed off again. She hoped Edgar was enjoying this but he couldn't be nearly as much as she was.

Another power-burst, her body twisting so hard her hands slipped off the front of the Sybian and Edgar had to grab her arm to steady her. She was trying to open her eyes, to see what his enjoyment looked like but it wasn't easy.

"Do you like those bursts?" he asked innocently.

Do you like being blasted into orbit. Do you like feelings impossible to describe. Do you like feelings that it's impossible to imagine, let alone experience. She could only look at him.

"I'll take that as a yes," he said, and she got another.

She wondered if they could hear her squeals in the rooms next door. Breathing was becoming a chore. She could feel the perspiration that she knew had to be glistening on her body. She was gripping the front of the Sybian so hard it was hurting her fingers. She wondered why Edgar hadn't touched her, other than her hand and arm and a hand on her back. Maybe later.

Through squinting eyes, she could see that Edgar had a rather determined look on his face. She decided she might know what that meant but was sure she was about to find out.

The hum began growing again, the vibrations attacking her clit in a wonderful way. Very slowly they increased, pausing for a moment, then increasing again. Feelings were rocketing through her once more. She pressed herself forward eagerly, increasing her clit's press against the nubs. Another increase. How much more could she stand? Something was gathering. Something was growing. A light was swallowing her. She was beginning to vibrate - her whole body. She could hear her moans even above the loud humming. On and on and on it went until she could only gasp out, "Please!"