Jenna's Third Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibrations stopped abruptly and the twisting and turning of the penis-thing slowed drastically. She heard Edgar's voice, very close to her head.

"That was beautiful," he said softly. "We'll rest a while."

'We,' she thought. Why did he need rest? He was just twisting dials and watching her orgasm. Now there was a word. It should be ORGASM!" She'd certainly never done anything like that before. She'd orgasmed many times, but had never ORGASMED like this one before.

"Are these things expensive?" she got out between gasps.

"Kind of," he answered. "You can check online when you get home."

She would certainly check but she was sure they were way more than Robert would want to pay. She too probably. Maybe by the time they got home she'd have forgotten a little of what it felt like. Maybe.

"On this next one, you can give me instructions on what to do," Edgar was saying.

"How many next ones will there be?" she asked feebly.

"Up to you," Edgar laughed back to her. "As long as you don't break the machine."

How many would it take to break the machine she wondered and realized how silly that sounded. Her brain wasn't functioning quite normally yet. Endorphin overload perhaps. But what kind of instructions was she going to give him. During the first one she could barely think, let alone talk. Maybe just tell him to turn it to the highest setting and let it go. Sure, and they'd have to call the coroner after that. She wondered if her clit could swell up way too much and just explode. This thing was having tons more effect on her than she could have ever imagined.

"Do you want to get off for a minute and rest like that?"

"On no. I'm fine," she said thinking about round two. Would it be like the first? Better? That seemed impossible. Worse? It could be a lot worse and still be the best. Might as well get going, she decided. Her breathing was nearly normal again. She looked at Edgar who seemed to have a continuous smile on his face. She decided he really did enjoy this. "Start off gently," she said.

"Both?" he asked.

"You decide on the . . . " what to call it? "The penis-thing," she finally said. "I'll tell you on the other."

The vibrations began and the wiggling inside. She was wondering if she'd be sore inside since she wasn't quite used to that. She didn't want to ruin it for later, when she got together with Robert.

"On second thought," she said, "not very fast at all on that thing, okay."

"You're the boss." Now Edgar could concentrate on the single dial.

"A little more." She was still having trouble believing this. She was sure some women gave instructions to their sex partner about what they liked and what to do and when. She never had, but was now, although Edgar wasn't exactly a sex partner - yet?

"Good?" he asked. She nodded. It was way more than good.

"A lot more," she ventured and got what she asked for as it was close to where it had been the first time. She flipped her head to tell him more and she got more.

The feelings were rising again, gathering down there and then racing through her body, firing every nerve, making her twitch and shake and vibrate nearly as fast as the machine was. She was actually squealing this time until she finally got out, "Stop. Stop." Everything stopped, except her body's shaking. "Enough," she murmured. "I don't need to set any records. And that wasn't the big STOP, just a little one."

"You better just sit there a while," he suggested. She nodded agreement. She wondered.

"Did you enjoy it?" she asked, trying to smile.

"How shall I say it?" he began. "It was pure ecstasy just watching you. It seemed like, for you, I wasn't here at all. You were totally lost in a world of euphoria, swallowed in full by what was happening to you. It was beautiful. You may blush if you want, as you are, but that makes it more meaningful. That means it was totally honest. Plus, there's no more beautiful sound in the world than that of a woman orgasming."

Now she was blushing even more. She wondered if, by the time this week was over, the blushing would stop. It hadn't so far, so probably not. But what he said was very nice. She was actually glad he'd enjoyed it.

"Ready to climb down?"

"I can try."

Edgar laid the controller down and came beside the Sybian to help her. She was able to put both feet on the table and slowly stand up, freeing herself from that thing that had certainly added to her pleasure.

"It surprises you, doesn't it?"

"Sure does." Was she blushing again?

She swung a leg over the Sybian so that both feet were on the same side of the table, Edgar directly behind her, holding her hand for support. She carefully backed down to the ottoman and then to the floor.

"I must say, at the risk of causing another blush, you have a delightful ass."

Of course, there was a blush, and what the heck was going on with that. She was three for three on ass compliments, something she would never have dreamed of before. She had heard of "hand models". Maybe, if she was that good, she should be an "ass model." She was sure Edgar was wondering why she was grinning so broadly. She turned to him.

"Now it's your turn," she said very sensuously.

"What do you mean?"

"You've had your enjoyment watching me. But you were a little "uninvolved" if you know what I mean."

"I'm satisfied," he said, taking a step backward.

Although she knew it sounded ludicrous after what had just happened to her, she responded. "I'm not satisfied though."

"How can you not be satisfied?" he said, fumbling for words. The investment banker was looking a little flummoxed. And naked Jenna was moving toward him.

"The first part was what you wanted, and I did just what you asked. The second part is mine."

"No, you don't understand." Taking another step backward, he awkwardly collapsed onto the couch.

Jenna hovered over him. "I want what I want now." She was in 'Mario let's get naked' mode, only on steroids.

Edgar looked a mite terrified. Jenna had her hands on his belt and he was struggling with her just a bit. She was relentless though and wondering why he was fighting her. He loved her ass. How about the rest of her?

"I'm not going to give up," she said, finally getting the belt loose. Then she pulled the zipper down.

"Please," he murmured.

She ignored his please and began pulling his pants down. A little surprisingly, he lifted his hips. The boxers followed and there he was. Maybe at half-staff. After all of what had happened, he was only half way there?

Suddenly it dawned. She had seen the ads on TV. She had wondered that stuff was really true. Now it was making sense, what had happened and what Edgar had done. And, what he had said. Trophy wife. Sybian that she loved. Still, it was outside of her experience. For about the umpteenth time, she wondered.

She took hold of it and looked up at Edgar. He looked as if he'd like to just disappear into space. But, still. She bent and took it in her mouth. She began to move up and down, her tongue working. One hand gently squeezed his balls as she began to work harder and harder. She wasn't about to give up. A few more movements, her cheeks pulling in as she sucked hard. She looked up at him and his expression was changing. And that wasn't all that was changing. Her mouth was being filled more and more with each passing second. She heard what she wanted to hear.

"Oh shit, that feels so good," he mumbled and she felt his hands on her head. Plus, his hips were beginning to accompany her mouth. She was sure it must have been a while since this had happened for him. More movement, more moans and grunts, hands gripping her hair, pushing him into her face.

"Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, it's cuming."

She let loose with her mouth and finished with her hand, nearly covering her breasts and belly with his hot, milky fluid. He was leaning back against the couch, still groaning. She watched his deep breathing, the small investment banker with the big house, and the trophy wife, and now, the very large erection beginning to droop just a bit.

"So," she said, a little smugly she guessed.

"I guess more than your ass is nice," he said, chuckling. "You made it work."

"I'm glad," she said.

"I'm glad you picked my blanket," he added.

"Karma perhaps."

"I'll go with that. You're sure not what I expected."

Nothing that had happened this week was what she'd expected.

"Don't move," he said, quickly standing up and arranging his pants. He took a couple of steps and grabbed the towel she had used before. "Let me," he said with a big smile that she returned. He carefully wiped her breasts and stomach, his hand purposely slipping off the towel and sliding across her breast. Another wipe and another slip. She wanted to tell him to just go ahead but he seemed very content with what he had done. It was enough to get her nipples hard once more and he did seem to enjoy looking at them. He stood up and offered his hand. She took it and he helped her up, then pulled her toward the bedroom.

Her eyes widened as she wasn't sure what he might have in store but he just led her through the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"Stand there in the tub," he said and she stepped into the tub. He turned on the water and adjusted it, waiting for it to get warm. He cupped some in the palm of his hand and poured it into hers. "That okay?" he asked. It was.

He cupped more handfuls of water, then stopped. The shower in this room was a hand-held head and he took it down and flipped the lever. He gently directed the water, covering her from her shoulders to her feet. He let the head dangle as he squirted some of the liquid soap into his hands and began to wash her completely, his hands running over her breasts, over her stomach, gently between her legs, lingering, she thought, on her butt. Just the way he did it was very titillating and her nipples were even harder.

He shut the water off and dried her carefully with a very fluffy towel. Just the way he looked at her, the way he touched her, the way he did everything, made her feel, well, very, very special. Certainly not what she had expected form the way things had begun.

He helped her out of the tub and she went back to the living room and dressed herself.

"Listen," he said. "Not sure what you're used to but, if you don't mind, I'll just stay here and wait for Corrine.

"Sounds fine," Jenna answered. "I'll just pop down to the courtyard and meet Robert there."

"Robert. Well, tell Robert he's a lucky man."

"I tell him that all the time," she giggled.

"Night now."

"G'night." Jenna was out the door, down the hall and into the courtyard. No Robert yet. She sat down and quickly had a glass of that good wine. She certainly had a story to tell him about tonight. And then, back in the room . . . Oh yes.

She looked. Here came Robert - but who was he with?