Jennie Finch: Finding a Penny

Story Info
Jennie Finch enjoys a new partner.
1.2k words
3.88
2.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie Finch was still getting to know the girls, and her "big sister" Betsy was away with her boyfriend Jack. Jennie was quietly hanging out in a corner when one of the girls came up to her.

"Hi. Remember me?" Jennie vaguely remembered the girl with the auburn hair that curled at the shoulder and the intense eyes.

Jennie looked at her vaguely. "Penny, is it?"

"Yes."

"Hi Penny," Jennie smiled. She was puzzled by the way Penny was looking at her.

"Betsy's been telling us about you, Jennie" Jennie smiled weakly. "She says you're quite a firecracker."

"I -- I don't understand," Jennie replied.

"Sure you do," Penny said. "She's been talking about you since initiation." Jennie looked at Penny with a shocked look. Seeing Jennie's shock, Penny moved in and kissed her. Almost involuntarily, Jennie's mouth opened. Penny inserted her tongue deep in Jennie's mouth.

Jennie pulled away. "Penny, I'm sorry. I don't know what you have in mind, but I'm straight."

"Not according to Betsy. She's told us all about your encounters." Jennie gulped. "Besides, every girl in the house is straight. Mostly." Penny backed Jennie against the wall and planted a firm kiss on her lips. She rubbed her tits against Jennie's. Jennie was surprised how much she enjoyed it.

"Ooooh," Jennie sighed. Penny smiled and kissed her hard. Jennie was surprised to find her hand on Penny's round ass.

"Mostly," Penny reiterated. Jennie chuckled in spite of herself.

"Penny, I-"

"Shut up." Again, Penny kissed Jennie, hard and long. Jennie felt Penny's hand on her crotch. She sighed deeply. Now she kissed Penny aggressively, her tongue in Penny's mouth. Rubbing tightly against her, Penny unsnapped Jennie's jeans.

Jennie untucked Penny's top. She unhooked Penny's bra.

"That's more like it." Penny smiled as she whipped off her sheer hot pink bra. Jennie grinned, wondering what else Penny had in store. She unzipped Penny's pants.

There was a bedroom down the hall a few feet. Grinning, Jennie grabbed Penny's hand and pulled her towards it. She was feeling a sudden arousal, a heavy desire for the other girl.

"Betsy was right about you," said Penny. She closed the door. She pulled her top off, exposing her round tits. Jennie unzipped her jeans and took them off. Penny smiled and licked her lips. She walked towards Jennie. Now she walked Jennie to the bed.

They landed on the bed, Penny on top of Jennie, kissing her hard with plenty of tongue. Jennie began to fondle Penny's boobs. Now she sucked them. Penny reached down to Jennie's crotch and slipped off Jennie's sheer, wet panties. Jennie pulled off Penny's pants. All Penny had on was a pair of skimpy panties. She rubbed them against Jennie's pussy.

"Oh, God," Jennie sighed. She removed her top. Again she sucked on Penny's round tits, making sure to get her nipples nice and hard. Penny moaned.

"Oh my God, Jennie," Penny said. Jennie kissed her. Penny unhooked Jennie's bra and Jennie happily took it off. Now her hands cruised to Penny's waist, where she pulled Penny's panties off. The two women laid on the bed naked.

"Wow," said Penny. "I've had my share of girls, but I've never seen anything like that before."

Jennie smiled. "Thanks," she said. "You're pretty hot yourself." She grabbed Penny's butt, pulling Penny on top of her again. She kissed Penny fervently, sticking her tongue in Penny's mouth. The two naked women rolled around on the bed together for several minutes.

Jennie sat up. Penny moved around behind her and grabbed her ample boobs. She squeezed them and fondled them in her hand. As she did, she nibbled on Jennie's earlobe. "I really want you," she whispered. Jennie smiled. Penny's pussy rubbed tightly against her butt. Jennie closed her eyes.

"Oh, God," Jennie sighed. She bit her lip. Penny pushed Jennie's mouth open and planted a passionate kiss on Jennie's open mouth. Jennie turned. She sat on Penny's lap, her legs straddling the other girl's. Their pussies rubbed against each other.

Jennie planted an aggressive kiss on Penny's lips. She began to kiss Penny's shapely body, stopping to make sure she sucked Penny's nipples.

Jennie resumed kissing Penny down her body. Penny sighed loudly.

"Crap, Jennie," she said loudly. "I don't know if I can handle this." Jennie laughed.

"That means I'm getting to the good part." With that, she pushed Penny's cavity open. She inserted her tongue in Penny's wet, warm pussy.

"No, Jennie," Penny said. Jennie looked at her quizzically. "Not like that. Like this." She flipped over and stuffed her face in Jenny's cunt. The two women were moaning in excitement when they heard a knock on the door.

"Do you have a guy in there?" It was Annie, one of the leaders of the house.

"Nope," Penny responded.

"Well, I heard noises. Are you sure you don't have a guy in there?"

"I'm sure."

"No guy," Jennie piped up. "Just me."

"Who's that?" asked Annie from the other side of the door.

"Jennie."

"Jennie?!?" Annie said, sounding surprised. She opened the door. Entering the room, she saw the two "sisters" naked on the bed.

"You girls don't mind me," said Annie as she began to strip. "Just go on with what you were doing."

Jennie watched Annie closely out of the corner of her eye. "Annie's hot," she thought to herself. She watched as Annie very quickly removed all her clothes. Jennie watched Annie intently, struck by her round butt and her tits that were almost as big as Jennie's.

The brown-haired beauty stretched out on the bed. "Mind if I join you?" she said.

"Why would I mind?" Jennie thought to herself. "She's the hottest girl I've met, and she must have set a world record for speed stripping." Jennie was getting extremely aroused at the sight of Annie naked. She looked at Annie with a cockeyed smile.

"It's OK with me if it's OK with you, Penny," Jennie said. Penny thought Annie was hot too, but she could see how much Jennie thought so.

"Sure," said Penny. "We'll make a threesome. It will be even more fun."

The three women laid naked together on the bed. Jennie lay in the middle. Annie was on her left, Penny on her right. Jennie's left hand rotated in Annie's pussy while her right hand did the same for Penny. From her encounters with Betsy, Jennie knew just how to get to the right spot quickly.

"Good God, Jennie!" Annie exclaimed. "I've never had it like THAT!" She kissed Jennie. Annie began to eat Jennie's pussy.

"Hey!" said Penny. The girls spread themselves in a triangle across the bed. Annie's face was buried in Jennie. Jennie was working her tongue on Penny. Penny was licking Annie. Jennie was surprised by how much she liked it.

"My God, this is good!' Jennie said. Lanky Annie continued to eat her. Jennie was beginning to shake. "Oh, God!" she said. "Oh! My! GOD!"

Now Penny also began to shiver and shake. Jennie worked her pussy even more eagerly. Penny felt tremors all through her body. She let out a loud moan.

Annie's legs began to shake. Her whole body vibrated with pleasure. She was the most demonstrative of the three, shaking all over the bed.

The three women collapsed into each other, big smiles on their faces, exhausted but tingling. They lay together until they fell asleep.