Jennie Finch: The Camping Trip

Story Info
Jennie Finch goes camping.
799 words
3
4.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie Finch had been looking forward to the camping trip. It was a chance to get away and spend some time with her boyfriend Pete. She was just about finished packing. One more pair of sexy panties would do the trick.

She heard a gentle tap on the horn. She threw the panties in her bag and zipped it up. Jennie was smiling broadly.

Jennie hopped in the back and snuggled up to Pete. It was a fairly long drive, so it gave her plenty of time to be with her boyfriend. They kissed passionately and played with each other. Jennie's jeans were unzipped. So were Pete's. Their shirts were partly unbuttoned, and their hands were all over each other.

Jennie was missing the lovely scenery, but she didn't mind. They drove for a while before they finally arrived at their destination. The car pulled up. Jennie's friends got out.

"Yeah, this looks good."

Slowly, Jennie and Pete got out of the car. The located a spot near their friends. There was a fire pit and room for a couple of decent-sized tents.

"We'll take this spot over here," said Pete. Jennie smiled and nodded. He began to unroll the sleeping bags. Jennie suggested they make one large bag. Pete unzipped them and then zipped them together, making the two bags into one.

"That should be enough room," he said with a smile. Jennie kissed him passionately, her hand on Pete's ass.

"I hope so," she whispered. "Nice country," Jennie said. She took in the country air.

"We'll make it work," Pete said. Jennie chuckled.

"It'll work fine," Jennie said. She grabbed the tent pole and provocatively held it in her hands. She licked her lips. Jennie looked at her boyfriend with a big smile and a wink. Pete smiled back at her as he hammered the tent pole into the ground. They did the same with the rest of the tent poles.

Jennie kissed Pete, rubbing closely against him. He placed his hand on Jennie's well-shaped ass. She grabbed his crotch.

Jennie took him by the hand. They walked around the campground, taking in the scenery. "This is beautiful," said Jennie. She had her arm around Pete's waist. His hand was on Jennie's butt. She smiled.

Jennie backed Pete against a tall tree and kissed him hard. He felt her tongue in his mouth. Pete grabbed Jennie and pressed her to him. He unclasped her bra. She kissed him again.

They rounded the corner, hand in hand, and returned to their spot. Jennie slipped off her bra and tossed it casually into the tent. She undid a button. Pete grinned. Again she kissed him. Jennie put her hand on Pete's butt. She blew in his ear.

"Shall we check our tent?" said Jennie.

They crawled in the tent. Jennie stretched out flat on her back. Pete climbed on top of her. As they kissed, she unbuttoned Pete's shirt. He reached under her top and began to play with her ample boobs.

"Oh, yeah!" exclaimed Jennie. Wriggling, she took off Pete's shirt. She kissed his chest while he continued squeezing her nipples. "That's what I want," said Jennie.

Jennie continued to wriggle underneath Pete. Now they rolled over and she was on top of him. She wore nothing but her hot pink bikini panties. She was bouncing. Pete blew in her ear. Jennie smiled and kissed Pete. He was quite erect.

They slipped off the rest of their clothes. Pete's cock shot up, and Jennie kissed it.

She slid herself easily on top of it, riding eagerly and hard. Pete's hard organ slid into Jennie smoothly.

Jennie happily danced on Pete's hard cock, her long blonde hair flying. Her large tits bounced as she continued to ride her boyfriend. She felt him getting stiffer and stiffer.

"Oh, yeah!" Jennie exclaimed. "Oh, YEAH!" As she continued to bounce on top of Pete, he fondled her nice, big breasts. Jennie continued riding Pete. He pushed further and further inside her.

"Ho. Ho. Ho," said Jennie, sighing. She leaned down and gave Pete a kiss. He sucked her nipples. She contineud bouncing and dancing on his hard cock.

Jennie alternately opened and constricted her vagina, alternately grabbing Pete's cock tightly and giving it plenty of berth to find new ways to fill her. This just made it harder. Her head was moving all around and her more than ample boobs bounced. Pete went in harder.

"Oh, yes!" screamed Jennie. "Ooooh YEEESSSS!!" She felt Pete's cock jerk and jump. He began to fill her with his juice. She took it all in eagerly.

"You're sooo good!" Jennie said as Pete went limp.

"You too, Jennie," he replied. "You too."

With that, she crawled off her boyfriend and they fell asleep under the stars.