Jennie Goes Camping

Story Info
Old High school lovers go camping.
8.7k words
2.81
26k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie - Goes Camping by StrappySandals

(Writer's note: This story continues the erotic adventure of Jennie and her old high school boyfriend Jamie. What started as a curious, but smoldering re-acquaintance, has turned into a raging inferno when the couple decide to go camping. This story is written from Jennie's perspective (or at least as close to that as this male writer can imagine) and includes some anal and water sports activity... The story is best read by starting with Jennie - The Reunion, but can certainly be enjoyed on its own if that is your preference.

"Oh my God; what am I going to do now?" I mumbled to myself as I sat sipping coffee early that Monday morning. Jamie had just left, and with him went the entire world I have lived in for the past thirty-some years. And curiously, my knees are shaking over the possibilities of this change. Whether shaking from excitement, or fear, I'm not certain, but I'm literally shaking none the less.

I suppose a little background on me, and my life would be appropriate to share at this time. I am generally a happy woman, with a nice life that would leave most people envious. I live in a beautiful home, have four wonderful children, and three beautiful grandchildren that I adore. I also have a husband that I do not love. In all fairness, he is devoted to me, and has supported his family very well, with homes, cars, vacations, schools, clothes, and almost all of the material possessions that we desire. But he is not a loving man. Additionally, I'm fifty-five years old; I exercise daily, 5'-6" tall, keep my hair blonde, and my weight around the desired one-hundred-twenty-pound threshold. I don't have to work outside the home, which leaves me plenty of time socialize, visit family, or do virtually anything I want to do. All of that is wonderful, except for the fact that none of it fills the hole that I've had in my heart for the past thirty years.

I've loved Jamie since high school, but he's not my husband. I am certain, that on some level, Jamie has always loved me too. But I am not his wife. Jamie has a vexing personality that has challenged me since I have known him. I was crazy about him as a young man and, not surprisingly, he has turned out to be a very wonderful mature man. As I've said, we met in high school, and I mostly loved him from the very first meeting. It took a little while, but we eventually started dating and became inseparable for almost five years, except for the short breaks when he broke up with me every six months, or so, during that time. And it hurt every time he did it. Sometimes he was a complete ass about things, embarrassing me in the process, but outside of those short break-ups and embarassments, we had a terrifically loving relationship.

I do believe that Jamie gets bored easy. That was especially so when he was young. But I still see that boredom in his eyes sometimes even today. Maybe I enjoy the challenge of keeping him interested, I don't know. What I do know is that I love him more than any man I have ever met, and fully expect to continue to do so until the day I die. Part of the allure is that I see him as beautiful. He's tall, about 6'-3", and I like that. He was thin, and a little lanky, in high school, and still is to some extent today. Now however, he is built with much more powerful ass, thighs, and shoulders. Cropped short grey hair, a confident, but not arrogant swagger, and a charmingly dry sense of humor, all add up to a package that I find irresistible.

I hadn't seen Jamie in over thirty years, until I miraculously received an email from him on the website Highschool.com. Long story short, we met for a drink (although I resisted for a week or two before agreeing), and that meeting was wonderful. We have been meeting every six to eight weeks or so for the past year and a half, keeping a "friendly-lovers" relationship. I used to kid myself that I was the only virgin mistress in the world... until last night.

Jamie just left my summer home, where we had our first lover's rendezvous. It's been two hours since he left, and I am still in my underwear trying to re-live the previous twelve hours. It was an evening of fun, and filthy, loving sex, the likes of which I haven't had for an awful long time. I've always been perceived as a little more "prim and proper", than wild woman. I rarely get out of control. But suddenly Jamie makes me want to be out of control. Jaime is a little on the dominant side, while I tend to be a little more submissive. I like that in our relationship, and I think he does too. Reminiscing of him holding my head while fucking my mouth is making me wet just sitting here. I even drank his come last night and loved it. Of course, Jamie drank my juices as well. He loves eating me, and I think seeing his pleasure in oral sex is inspiring to me. I think he likes licking my pussy as much as he enjoys me sucking him off, and that pleasure is contagious. It was a great night of pure, unadulterated sex, with the man I have loved my entire adult life.

Right now however, I am trying to figure out how to rectify this relationship with the rest of my life. I don't want to be a mistress. I don't want to be some "other woman". I just want to be happy with the man I love. In my heart I know the entire thing is wrong, but I cannot stay away from him. I am happiest when I'm with Jamie and seem to be able to rationalize away any issues that interfere with my being with him. Even as I sit here contemplating all that is wrong, I catch myself with my hand in my panties gently diddling my clit to another climax while daydreaming about him. Oooohhhh, fuck, that feels good!

Jamie owns a little camper that he keeps in the woods near a jobsite that he is working, and he wants me to visit for a day or so. I am fighting with myself whether to go or not. Make no mistake, I want to go. I want him to fuck me over, and over, doing all of those dirty things to me that only his erotic, loving, mind could convince me to enjoy. But I don't want this type of relationship. I want him, not the guilt that has suddenly sabotaged my love for this relationship. I'm not sure how I will work this out in my mind, but I do know that I've been invited to go camping and my heart is throbbing with excitement about the trip. Jamie is the one thing that makes me feel like a happy, sensual woman, and I want that feeling. I want some passion in my life. I want to be desired, and loved, and fucked, and made to suck cock, or whatever Jamie wants that will make us both feel wonderful.

Email - Jamie to Jennie: Hey, how are you? I've been thinking about you all day and wondering if you've considered the camping invitation? What do you think about next Friday and/or Saturday? There is a wonderful nature preserve to hike, and then we can barbecue over the campfire and whatever else we might want to do. Are you game?

Email - Jennie to Jamie: I am gamer than you can imagine, and I'd love to go camping. But...

Email- Jamie to Jennie: But?

Email - Jennie to Jamie: Yes, But! We've stepped onto less solid ground, and I'm not so comfortable with the potential ramifications. I don't want to ruin your life.

Email - Jamie to Jennie: I don't want to ruin your life either... Both of us have a lot at risk... But (my turn to play the "but" card) we have a lot to gain as well. We've loved each other forever and both find extreme pleasure in each other's company, and we have been very good at handling the situation up to this point while respecting each other's privacy. Let's go camping and discuss "us". We are not getting any younger. Maybe it's best to revert to the wonderful friendship we've re-established. Or maybe it's best to do more, but that conversation would be best had in person, and to do it with you while hiking a beautiful nature preserve would be special. Game?

Email - Jennie to Jamie: Game... I think

So, on the next Friday afternoon I find myself driving to meet Jamie at some remote spot in the woods in central Pennsylvania. I've never been camping in my life, and don't really care about camping. Except for the fact that I'll do almost anything for Jamie, I would never even consider the idea of camping. As I drive to meet him, I am wearing the flannel shirt, camp shorts, and a pair of hiking boots. (It's amazing how nice the women's clothes are at Cabela's on-line). I actually considered wearing high heels with this outfit because I know Jim loves high heels, but I also know he is serious about hiking. So, with some reservation, I packed the sexy heels in the suitcase, and put the good shoes for walking on my feet. And, despite my trepidation, underneath my little camping outfit, I put on a very sexy little bra and nothing else. If he gets to see it, I know he'll love my underwear (or lack thereof) choices. Jamie does truly make me feel like a sexy woman.

As I approach, I can see Jamie outside the camper setting up the fire pit. God, he looks good. Tall, broad shouldered, hard muscled, and a swaggering strut, combined with his generally easy-going nature makes for quite the package. He is truly a man's man. But he also possesses a tender side that is hard to explain but makes him a fascinating contradiction at times. After pulling up and parking, Jim comes over to greet me with a great bear of a hug, and God he smells good. A clean, fresh, but masculine, soap smell that just cuts into my senses and immediately puts a tingle between my legs.

"I'm glad you came," he says after breaking off the bear hug.

"I'm glad I came too," I respond just a little too tentatively.

"Well, if you're glad to be here, that response wasn't too convincing," he replied, calling me out for my uncertainty.

"I am glad to be here," I argued "but I'm not happy about the position I find myself. I know this is wrong, and I don't want to be some 'other woman'."

"There is a certain undeniable truth to that perspective", Jamie countered. "But there is also a certain truth to the fact that real love is hard to find, and we have been blessed with a real love opportunity that was thought to be long lost. Now that we've found it, we ought to do something with it other than feeling bad about it. What do you think about that logic," Jamie asked? Then, without waiting for my response, he suggested, "let's spend tonight as if neither of us has anything else in the world to live for except each other. Our mission is pure and simple pleasure; nothing else. Tomorrow, we'll take a long hike and discuss our situation and make a long-term decision. Game," he asked.

"Game," I responded, happily agreeing to his plan.

With that he leaned in to kiss me. And while I dream of kissing him almost 24 hours per day, every day, my conscience wasn't quite ready to jump into romance just yet. "Wow, that wasn't what I was hoping for," Jaime complained after receiving my lukewarm kiss.

"I'm sorry," I apologized. "But I'm just a little anxious over this whole thing. I wish I could let go, but I'm really struggling. I'm confused, and nervous, and don't know how I should feel," I confessed.

"Come on inside," Jamie offered in a consoling tone. "I have a little medicine that might help us both relax a little bit."

Once inside the camper, Jaime sat me down in a soft rocking chair, went to the freezer and pulled out a chilled bottle of Stoli-orange vodka. He then grabbed two small glasses from the cabinet, a lemon from the counter, a knife from his pocket, and joined me in the opposite rocking chair. After setting the drinking apparatus down on the little conversation table between chairs, he poured both of us a vodka shot, cut a lemon wedge, gave each glass a squeeze, and then handed one to me, keeping the other for himself. "To us," he toasted, as he slugged his down.

I was a little slower, as I am not necessarily a vodka drinker, but I needed the drink, so I drank about half the shot in the initial gulp, and found it wasn't too bad. "How was it"? Jamie asked.

"Not bad", I responded. "The chilled orange flavor, mixed with the lemon squeeze really does take the harshness out of the vodka" I added.

"Drink up, and we'll have one more," Jamie ordered. "This medicine will take the edge off of us, and aid with relaxation," he added in a very professional sort of way. "I don't want you to be nervous around me," he concluded.

Neither of us are big drinkers, but in this instance, he was so right. We both needed something to cut through the uncertainty and anxiety, and the vodka was truly medicinal at this moment. So, I finished the first shot, and we both had a second. Afterwards, as we sat around chatting the evening away, my cares seemed to miraculously disappear. I suddenly felt wonderful.

"Come here," Jamie ordered. As I approached, he reached out and pulled me into a great big hug, whereupon I melted into his arms. "I am so glad you came here tonight, and I want every night that we are together to be a very happy occasion. Tonight included," he added sweetly.

"I am very happy to be here," I stated somewhat defensively. "And I'm always happy when I'm with you," I added.

"Excellent" Jamie stated to close the issue. "Now come with me and I'll give you a guided tour of the place."

The camper itself was humble, but nice. It was about thirty foot-long or so, had a straight walk-through layout starting at the small living room, passing through the kitchen, then by the bath, ending at the small bedroom which consisted of nothing but a closet and queen size bed. It was clean, efficient, and resembled a nice efficiency apartment. Also, it had all of the key features of modern indoor living, including heat, air conditioning, electric, hot water, stove, range and microwave, bathroom, shower, refrigerator etc. All the comforts of home set deep in the woods. I liked it and found myself beginning to get turned on by this hunk of man leading me around his bedroom in the woods.

"How do you feel", Jamie asked?

"Suddenly wonderful" I replied with a giggle. "That vodka stuff is good medicine," I acknowledged.

"Well, it's a good way to start, but I'm not finished helping you relax just yet," Jamie added while pulling me into his arms and kissing me. It was a long and deep kiss, and his body just seemed to envelope me, as I melted into his arms. I do truly love this man and was so happy to be with him at that moment. That first kiss led to another, and another, and another, with each a little deeper and more passionate than the last.

"Can I give you a back rub", Jamie asked?

Oh, my fucking-pussy is tingling, was my first thought before responding, "yes, please, I would love a backrub. How do you want me," I then asked? "Naked, and face down on the bed", was the direct response from the masseuse.

"Sounds like you've thought about this", I sarcastically commented.

"Only continuously for about the last thirty fucking-years or so", was the even more sarcastic retort.

With that, I took off my hiking shoes, unbuttoned my flannel shirt, tossed it into the corner, then peeled down my little camp shorts; leaving me in nothing but the little lace bra that I picked out special for Jamie.

"Oh, fuck, I do like that" he commented. "And commando no-less. I love a chick that knows how to dress for camping," he added jokingly.

So, I did a little spin, offering him a visual of the little fur strip covering my pussy, my sexy legs, that I know he loves, and my tight little ass. At this stage of my career, my body has seen better days, but Jamie truly thinks I am beautiful, and because I know he loves looking at me, I truly love showing off for him.

As I sauntered around the bed, he finally grabbed me and gave me a gentle toss onto the bed. "Lie face down, and dream your favorite fantasy," he commanded. "I am going to rub a little warm oil on your back, and I want you to relax and enjoy the movements. If I do something you especially like, please let me know, and if I do something you don't like so much, let me know that too," he directed.

Suddenly, I began to feel the warm oil pouring onto my back, and then Jamie's strong hands caressing my neck, back, ass, thighs, calves, and feet. Jamie has a little bit of a foot fetish and the foot massage felt especially nice. Overall, it was a wonderful prelude that took about twenty minutes or so, during which time Jamie peeled away my bra and had my backside, pussy, and asshole completely lubricated and wanting. Slowly, he then rolled me over and performed the warm oil application and rub down ritual to my breasts, nipples, naval, and continuing to my now wet and inviting pussy.

"Can I suck your cock while you do that," I asked?

"No, not yet," he replied. This is your time. My time will come a little bit later," he promised

With that, Jamie began to undress himself as I nakedly stared at him from the bed. I love this man and think he is beautiful, and truly loved lying in that bed watching him strip off his flannel shirt, jeans, and black underwear until he was standing directly in front of me with his hard cock pointing straight at me.

"You look wonderful," I complimented him.

"So do you," he offered back. "Now once again roll over onto your belly and lay atop this pillow and close your eyes. I am going to continue the massage and hopefully get you to 100% relaxed," he added with his unique, devilish smirk.

I felt as if I was entering through the gates of heaven. Naked, with my little vodka buzz, in bed with the man I love, and getting a warm oil message. As I drifted along in my dream state, I was suddenly brought back to the moment by the erotic buzz of a vibrator. A moment later, my senses raced towards overload as the vibrations on my neck seemed to reverberate directly through my pussy.

"How does that make you feel?" Jamie asked as he gently moved the vibrator from my neck, up to my ears, and back down to my spine.

"Wonderful, please don't ever stop," I dreamily replied. And he didn't for quite a while.

As he continued with the manipulations of my body, the vibrator was lazily moved from my nose to my toes, and back again a few times, conspicuously avoiding my pussy and ass. But as the vibrations had my whole body abuzz, my hips began to gyrate in search of more aggressive stimulation, quietly wishing Jamie to tend to my open orifices. Lying face down, my pussy and ass elevated by the pillow under my belly, leaving both holes perfectly exposed. Jaime did not miss the invitation.

"How do you feel Jennie?" he asked.

"I feel wonderful, but really need to be fucked," I pleaded in response.

"Are you relaxed yet?" Jamie asked.

"I am sooo relaxed, but I want your dick inside of me," I stated with desperation in my voice.

As we continued with the sexual chatter, Jamie's oil slathered hand zeroed in on my clitoris and pussy lips, squeezing both with a firm grip, while simultaneously circling his thumb around the oil-drenched pucker of my asshole. "Your pussy feels so warm and wet; do you want to cum?" he asked.

"Oh Jamie, please stop teasing me and make me cum now, please," I begged.

"Just continue to relax and let me know how you feel" Jamie said with his deep, soothing, monotone.

"Oh, I feel so fucking good Jaime", I moaned. "I want to cum so bad Jaime. Can I cum now, Jaime? Please make me cum now Jaime!" I cried.

It was at that moment, that I felt the vibrator begin to penetrate my asshole. "Oh, my fucking God, Jaime," I wailed in unexpected pleasure.

"Do you like that, Jennie?", Jaime asked? "Do you like the vibrations charging through your sexy little bottom? Watching this vibrator spread your little, pink hole is making my cock so fucking-hard for you, Jennie," he added.

It hurts a little, but it also feels sooo fucking-good Jamie," I cooed in response.