All Comments on 'Jennie Goes Camping'

by StrappySandals

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Excuses aside ,she just another pathetic cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a loving wife but a whoring slut who is reliving her past.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

You’re 55, not 25, with kids and grand maids. What do you think will happen when you leave your husband or worse, he finds out?

You think Jamie is going to leave his wife for you? Why would he?

What do you have to offer? Love? Like that’s important to you. Fidelity? Gosh, neither one of you like that notion. Sex? You have to work to keep him interested and why not? You’re 55, not 35 and you have nothing to offer.

Instead of working on your marriage, you spit on it and then stab it in the neck with a fucking pencil.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Another story about a self entitled cheating asshole

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are u actually this stupid??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The male author hate husbands

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Quite boring really, just another cheating bitch; apparently married but husband hardly mentioned whatsoever. Where does hubby think she is whilst she is off with her boyfriend?

Impo_64Impo_64over 1 year ago

I stopped reading at: "I don't want to be a mistress. I don't want to be some "other woman""...Really? She lives as a whore for more than thirty years, married to a man she doesn't love, she doesn't care about, she even despises, just because he had money and could give her a really good life...Stupidity has its limits! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I saw the following written on the back of a latrine door. "You can't fix stupid." I'd have to say this attempt at writing a story is the epitome of that statement.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 1 year ago

It figures that few commenters understand what they've just read. This story gives readers a look into the mindset of a woman who believes she is actually in love with another man.

.

Wives cheat for different reasons, and this story gives us one of them. After thirty years, she likes her husband but isn't in love with him anymore, and there's something out there more exciting to her than he is. This stuff happens in real life!

.

The statistics on adultery are all over the place, and the research is always skewed, because it depends upon people who have had an affair answering questions honestly, while affairs are about not being honest, but as nearly as we can figure, somewhere between 35% and 65% of all married people have cheated at least once. Sex is fun, and sex is exciting, and sex with someone new is even more exciting; that's why people are tempted. Men need to understand that, and so many just don't.

.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 1 year ago

Really unlikable MC. Makes it hard to enjoy the story (what there is of it)

1*

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

But what she did not see on her little sojourn with kinky lover boy was the PI nearby filming it all. But she soon will see his efforts along with hubby, all four kids, and even all the grandkids, one of whom will ask why the bad man hurt then peed on her. Tsk tsk, what will she tell them? Maybe, they will never see her or hear from her ever again. Maybe she will live her ostracized life out all alone because her lover is now dead, shot not by just his wife but his entire family after they received the PI's video. " Hope it was worth losing your entire family for " her husband said as he escorted her and her belongings to the door and the waiting taxi. " Now that the worst is over, I'll be sending out the video to every family member and friend you ever had ".

"Just a guy" my ass. You are either an emasculated male or feminist female to write shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@ Impo_64, 5*

You hit it on the nose.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Very tough choices ahead

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trashy, gratuitous crap. Did you pull ideas out of a hat to come up with another regurgitated stupid story of an ungrateful woman? Yet again,...chimps banging on a keyboard with with jackhammers could do no worse at coming up with a story of fetishism and disgusting human betrayal. This MC needs to do the right thing. Divorce her husband, leave the house taking only her clothes and personal items, take only enough money to get a new start. She did everything wrong to her husband, he shouldn't suffer for her betrayal. 1☆ participants award.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Turns out the husband had suspicions. He hired a PI and got evidence of her infidelity. He quickly got the divorce papers set up and divorced her. She lost the love of her husband, kids, parents and worst of all Jamie refused to leave his wife to be with her. he was just using her for sex and had no intentions of leaving his wife for her. Jennie spent the rest of her life miserable and alone after realizing how much of a dumbass she was to cheat instead of work on her marriage with her ex husband. She came crawling back to her husband a year later and begged him to take her back. He just smiled at her. Introduced her to his new fiancé and threw her words right back at her. She could come back, but only as his mistress. She would now always be his ‘other woman’ turns out her ex husbands new wife got of on him fucking other women. Without much choice, Jennie accepted and gladly served her ex husband until the day she died

katibkatibover 1 year ago

Too much description can be boring, and you laid on a thick layer. Where was her husband during this “camping” adventure?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with the poster below about descriptions. I was also wondering where the fuck her husband was while she's camping with her bf. Did he give her permission? Is she doing it behind his back? I was also looking for hubby, thinking that she's cheating on him, to come into the picture. Not even a fucking thought. Which leads me to my 2 star rating. And I'm siding on being a bit generous. There's too much not put in the story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

it doesn't really cover why she did not leave her husband years ago when she realized she did not love or really care for her husband. With divorce as it is nowadays she would not be financially hurt. She would come out fine, probably get a paid for house and car, get full custody, maybe some support for herself. She can then move involver boy and get his income as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor premise and badly written. Try again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring 😴👎 👎👎

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Reed does a good job describing the motivations of a cheating cunt like the one in this story.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

She never loved her husband but she has four children with him? Some people aren't just stupid, they're real idiots. Why did she marry him and why is she with him if she doesn't love him? Sorry, but that's not a good hook for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Old High school lovers go camping."

Pick the best answer:

(a) The school building had been in use for 90 years, they loved it, and they went camping.

(b) The lovers were in their 30's, still in High school, and they went camping.

(c) Two seniors, still in love, went camping in their High school.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Thanks again for the heads up 26thNC!

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Sooo her husband was just a meal ticket? Some people's thoughts of being married to someone are a bit odd. Play wife and house mom in a fake relationship, what a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very strange story. She has a bunch of kids with a man she doesn't love and the man she's in love with and he is with her, is with someone else? Going on with miserable lives seems to be the worst answer. Life is too short, if someone exists that makes your life whole, you have to go for it. It's also very selfish to their partners. The whole story seemed like a group of poor decisions, right to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks 26thNC, that kind of helped me understand the story...barely. I kept asking myself WTF???

So who the hell is she cheating on? Her lover? Or her boyfriend? For all I know it was her girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous