Jennie Goes Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment was surreal. Here I was, standing in a wide-open field, overlooking a beautiful Pennsylvania valley, naked (excluding the walking boots) from the waist down, my lover on his knees, with his tongue deep into my piss-drenched sex, and on my way to a mind-blowing orgasm. "Oh, my fucking God," I moaned in sheer pleasure!

I was squeezing Jamie's head between my legs, while holding his head tight enough to maintain my balance as the orgasmic bliss began to spread throughout my body. "Oh, Jamie, Fucking eat me, Jamie!" I begged him.

Suddenly, as I felt my pussy on the verge of explosion, Jamie pulled my hand down to lower me to the blanket. "Lay down here," he directed. "I want to improve my angle of attack, and I want you well grounded when the explosion hits," he added, once again with that devilish smirk.

After lying back, Jamie pushed my knees over my head to obtain the optimum angle to both my drenched pussy and wanting asshole. He then put his face right into the middle of my crotch and went at it like a man possessed. Between his nose, his tongue, his fingers, and thumb, it seemed as if all of my sensitive spots were being fondled. My clit was being licked and rubbed by his nose and tongue, while his fingers and thumb strummed both my holes exquisitely.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck Jamie," I wailed as his ministrations took me to the peak of the mountain. I was thrashing my hips, while simultaneously using both hands to mash his face into my crotch, trying to maximize the pressure on my pussy. "Oh, oh, oh, fucking eat me Jamie," I screamed in orgasmic delight, as his tongue lashing finally pushed me to the edge. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, JJAAAAAAAAAMMMMMIIIEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed, alerting the entire great outdoors that I was in fact having that mind blowing orgasm as promised.

"How do you feel?" Jamie whispered into my ear as my surroundings slowly returned to focus.

"I'm good," I responded with a childish giggle. Then adding, "I'm a bond-fide piss-slut, and I like it. I would not have bet on that happening this weekend," I added, while both of us giggled.

"What can I do for you now Jaimie?" I asked. "You must have some kinky pleasure in your head that you've been too polite to ask for. I hesitate to say it, but this piss-slut is here for your pleasure," I added while smirking gleefully. "What can I do for you?" I asked a little more seriously.

"Well," he started out slowly, "someday, I'd like to pee on your pussy while you masturbate," he confided rather timidly. But we've probably crossed enough bridges today," he added. "So, I think what I'd like right now, is a simple hand job, maybe with some oral, and maybe finishing in your mouth," he concluded.

"Jamie, I will gladly suck your dick, and swallow your cum, anytime you wish," I told him while beginning to unzip his pants to get hold of that luscious cock. "And I'm glad you elected to postpone pissing on me," I added. "Not sure I'm ready for that just yet," I added truthfully as I leaned over to get his dick all wet and slobbery and ready for tugging.

Long story short, I did end up jerking him off, and swallowing his cum. I truly love sucking his dick and drinking his cum. In fact, I'd drink his cum every day of the week in return for the pleasure he shares with me. I do truly love him!!

Jamie ended my moment of revelry with, "that was extremely sexy, and I loved watching you swallow my jizz, but now I've got to pee myself," he confided. You're welcome to watch if you're interested."

I tried to feign disinterest, but Jamie only walked about 5 feet away, and didn't even turn his back to do the business. He simply unzipped his shorts and let loose a gentle arcing stream that took about 10 seconds to complete. I think he was testing me, and oddly, I did like watching. I couldn't think of any other time that I've seen an adult male pee. But something about it clearly hit on a sex nerve as I felt the stirrings of a tingle begin in my shorts. "There, now we both can relax a little," he added to close out the water sports part of our trip. Come here on the blanket with me and we'll share some refreshment," he added.

I sat down next to Jamie, and he wrapped me up and kissed me long and deep. "I love you Jennie," he whispered to me. Then adding the question, "you do know that don't you?"

"I do" I replied. "But I don't know how we keep this up without both of us getting completely messed up at home."

"You're right" Jamie concurred. "We burn too hot to keep this a secret for too long. And neither of us wants to disrupt our family life, so we are essentially in a pickle," adding the obvious.

In my heart I thought that maybe, just maybe, because even I'm not certain, that I might be willing to leave my husband, but I absolutely knew Jamie was not ready to make a move like that, so I kept quiet and agreed with his assumption. "Let's do this", he finally suggested. "As of today, our sexual relationship is over. "We go back to being friendly lovers and having our secret little meetings in the park and the movie theatre without any overt sex. That's our story and we stick to it. We are simply old friends, and we deny anything and everything else. If at some later date we want to revisit this decision, we can always do that, but for now, friends only", and he stuck out his hand for me to shake.

"That's stupid" I countered. "We are lovers and lying about it even to ourselves makes no sense, I argued.

"It makes perfect sense" he argued right back. "Our opportunity to make love is rare. Neither of us has any idea when the next opportunity will come anyway. Let's just go forth as if we were given a do over. Do you remember the Steven King book 11-22-63?" he asked. "We're just going to go back down the rabbit hole and change the past, kind of George and Sadie like. And everything will be all right", he prophesized.

"Right now, we're the only ones worrying about this problem, so let's not make it bigger than it needs to be," he stated in closing. Agreed?"

Begrudgingly, I agreed, because I really had no other alternative. I wasn't interested in being his "friend," and I highly doubt that we will never have sex again. But, for the time being I can live with the lie that we are simply old friends and not lovers. I'll go back to my world, and Jamie will go back to his, and hopefully we'll keep meeting every six to eight weeks as friends and then who knows what else will happen. All I know is that I love him and don't want to lose this wonderful relationship that took me so long to recover.

We sat quietly in that little field for another half hour or so just basking in the feel of each other, and the beautiful scenery. We shared a snack of beer and cheese, refreshed ourselves and each other, and then quietly walked back to the truck holding hands. Back at the camper, I helped Jamie close-up, then we hugged and kissed for a few minutes, then back home to the rest of our lives.

The drive back home to Philly was certainly long, and pensive, interspersed with thoughts of pee, and ravishing anal sex. What-the-fuck have I become? I asked myself while driving with a big smile on my face.

It was a wonderful trip, but I really don't like the closing arrangement. It is however, the arrangement we have. Hopefully, we can live with it until the day comes when a better alternative becomes available. Until then, I love you Jamie and remain fully committed to whatever it takes to keep our relationship together.