Jennie - Painting the Condo

Story Info
Beautiful MILF's find working at the seashore a pleasure.
6.6k words
4.59
19.7k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a spin-off tale to the Love story between Jamie and Jenn. Jennie, who has always been Jaime's muse for writing and sexual stimulation, is best friends with the beautiful Marcy. Marcy has just bought a condo at the South Jersey sea-shore, and Jennie has graciously offered to help paint and decorate before Marcy settles in. The people and descriptions are real, but the story is pure fiction and nothing but the erotic flowers that grow in the writer's head. Enjoy!

"What time shall I be there?" Jennie asked Marcy as they approached the end of their conversation.

"Come about nine," Marcy responded. "I'll have some coffee and breakfast munchies to energize us through the day. We'll make a party of it," Marcy continued while giggling. "Oh, and bring a dress Jennie; there's a nice little French restaurant down here with the cutest maître d. We'll dress-up and go drinking when we're done, just like the old days."

After final chit-chat about details, directions, and timing, the girls offered their love, and agreed to look forward to seeing each other about nine the following morning. Unbeknownst to the other, both girls hung up the phone and felt very good about the little adult play date they had arranged for the next day. Jennie loved Marcy, and Marcy loved Jennie, there was no denying that from either girl, or anyone else. They had been friends in grade-school and continued to be so in High School. But as so often happens to young adults, after high school each pursued life in a different direction, thus they went without much contact for thirty years or so. Then, deep into middle age, they reacquainted, and resumed their relationship as "Besties" without missing a beat. They are both happy, attractive, middle-aged women, with adult children and grands, each leading a comfortable and healthy lifestyle. Life had treated them both well, and they knew it!

Now, a little paint on the canvas if I may. Jennie is an elegant, and beautiful, Italian, blonde. Fairly tall, at about 5'6", thin, smallish C-cup breasts, with a shorter bob haircut. She has great arms and legs, almost never wears panties, and when braless, her tits still stand up beautifully. Marcy, in comparison, offers a wonderful contrast to Jennie. She is a Jewish brunette, with just a little bit of princess about her. A little shorter than Jennie, and a little curvier as well, but certainly not heavy. I'd define Marcy as a tits and ass girl, with a luscious rear-end and beautiful set of D-cup tits that sit on her chest just perfectly. Together, the ladies make quite an impression when they are together.

Generally, both ladies dress somewhat conservatively, each with her own unique flair. Jennie tends to flaunt her beautiful legs and thin arms with slit skirts, and sleeveless (and frequently backless) attire. Marcy loves to show off the top of her luscious tits, while at the same time wrapping her ass in something tight and attractive. Both accessorize the package well with belts, bags, and bangles, and both are total shoe sluts. Jennie's favorite shoe is the strappy sandal, with tall heel, in exciting colors, coordinated with painted toenails. Marcy prefers platform pumps, also with the tall heel, although she tries to stay in the four basic colors of black, beige, white, or red. Together, when dressed to party, they make a stunning presentation!

The following morning, Jennie woke up early, had a little coffee, tended to the dog, then sat back to plan her day. She decided to wear clothes for painting, and pack a dress and heels for dinner with that cute Maître d. On a whim, she also threw her sexy, one-piece bathing suit in the bag just in case they found a little free time to spend on the beach. Jennie was excited about her visit with Marcy, and interestingly, she was turned-on as well. Whenever Jennie hung out with Marcy, she felt good about herself, and those good feelings always seemed to translate into wetness between her legs. Today was no exception. As she sat quietly alone pondering the upcoming day, her hands mindlessly matriculated down to her sex, and she began working her fingers around her suddenly wanting clitoris.

Jennie was wet and horny this morning, and her clothing selections would reflect that reality. For painting, Jennie chose a pair of loose, Khaki short-shorts, thin white tank top, over which she wore a fitted women's flannel shirt. On her feet she wore her Timberland hikers. In acquiescence to her budding sexual energy, she omitted both bra and panties, and felt good about that decision. Then, she went to her closet to select her evening wear. Jennie knew that Marcy always dressed well, and Jennie was determined not to be caught short. She picked out her current favorite; a sleeveless, little dress in off-white, with high wrap-around collar, open back, and sexy peek-a-boo cut-outs at her midriff. She decided on a pair of strappy, sunburst color, stiletto sandals, with four, and a half inch heel, and thick ankle straps. Again, with her pussy tingling, she decided to forego bra and panties for the evening as well. And with those decisions made, Jennie redirected to the shower to get herself ready to meet Marcy.

Upon entering the bathroom, Jennie undressed, then took inventory of her assets via the full-length mirror strategically placed on the backside of the bathroom door. Her hair, thanks to her hairdresser and coloring agents, was still a golden, and youthful blonde. And her face remained mostly wrinkle free, for which she was forever grateful. She was also very grateful for the good genes that kept her relatively small 34-C breasts standing up and looking good even when she did not wear a bra. Her legs and arms were her two favorite body parts, and those all remained firm and toned due to her diligent, if not always so strenuous, walking program. Her last item for inspection was her pussy, which at that moment was on fire and dripping for some attention. Jennie used two fingers to spread her lower lips and capture her clitoris; then squeezing hard between both fingers produced a very pleasurable wave that cascaded through her body. "Ugh", Jennie groaned, half in pleasure, but also in recognition that she'd have to shave this morning to clean up her pubic area if she was going to wear the swimsuit that afternoon.

Jennie pulled out the lather, razor, and trimming scissors, then soaked a washcloth in hot water, before sitting herself down on the toilet seat, opposite the mirror, readying herself for a quick shave of her most sensitive area. However, Jennie's fingers had a mind of their own as she found them buried deep into her sex before she even thought about shaving. "OHHHHHH, God that feels good", Jennie thought out loud. With her pussy throbbing, and her nipples now achingly hard, Jennie pressed two fingers deep into her cunt, while letting the ball of her hand balance hard on her clitty until she worked herself into a pleasant mini orgasm before shaving.

Meanwhile, down at the seashore, Marcy was also feeling good about her upcoming date with Jennie. She got up early as well, deciding to burn her excess energy by taking a brisk walk. Marcy, dressed in work-out tights, spandex sports bra, and loose-fitting over-shirt, took a hard walk along the beach, boardwalk, and the blocks of her new beach community. By the time she returned to the condo, she was breathing heavy and sweating, but feeling great. After getting herself something to drink, she stripped off the wet clothing, and decided to sit naked in her favorite chair, and watch a little Good Morning America while letting the early morning breeze cool her off.

Marcy was gleefully surprised to see her favorite couple, Harrison Ford and Callista Flockhart, being interviewed on GMA about their long-term relationship, and an upcoming movie project they were working on. Marcy loved Harrison Ford, and never missed one of his movies. Star Wars, The Fugitive, Witness, the Indiana Jones series, and others; she just loved Harrison Ford! And truth be told, she had a little bit of a girl crush on tiny Callista Flockhart as well. Ever since Marcy saw her play the title role of Allie McBeal, the mousey attorney in the television show of the same name, she had an odd sexual attraction to her. And then, once she became the woman who was "doing it" with Harrison Ford, Marcy's attraction only grew. Together, they became Marcy's "Go-To" fantasy couple.

As Marcy sat in the chair watching her favorite couple, she began to feel the stirrings of sexual excitement. As her body naturally cooled, and her skin began to goose-bump, she mindlessly started to perform light finger gymnastics on her clitoris. And as the nipples on her beautiful D- cup tits got harder, so too did the finger gymnastics on her pussy. Marcy was in full masturbation mode when the Harrison-Calista segment ended, and the GMA crew went to break. Marcy's momentum was suddenly and frustratingly halted.

Disappointed that she couldn't finish while looking at Harrison Ford, but determined to finish none the less, Marcy got up, ran into her bedroom, returning to the chair with her favorite 8" penis shaped vibrator and cocoa-butter lube. Harrison and Callista may have gotten Marcy started, but her trusty penis shaped vibrator and cocoa butter scented oil would finish the job.

After laying down a towel to contain the mess, Marcy reclined in the chair so that her pussy and ass extended beyond the edge of the seat, thus providing unencumbered access to both of her hungry holes. Once positioned, she gently applied the oil sparingly on her pussy, letting it drip down to her ass, then much more liberally on her belly and tits. Then she turned on the vibrator to medium power and began lubricating it by rolling it through the oil pools on her belly. "OOOHHHH", she moaned as she allowed the vibrator to tease her nipples and belly button. She knew her orgasm wasn't far off, but she didn't want to finish before she got the vibrating penis deep into her pussy. Marcy took the beautiful penis replica, and gently began sliding into her very wanting vagina. "Oh, Fuck that feels good," she groaned out loud. With much of the penis engulfed by her pussy, she shoved the remaining inch or so in with an increased force so that she could feel it bottoming out in her cunt. "OOOOWWW," came a guttural groan that emanated from deep within her. Marcy's cunt was in need now, and she was almost oblivious as she worked the vibrating plastic dick in and out of herself. "Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck," escaped her mouth as the vibrations made her entire body shake in pleasure. In her head she was dreaming of sucking Indiana Jones' cock, then suddenly eating Callista Flockhart's tight, little pussy, while she lay splayed out on a big conference room table. "Oh, fuck me," Marcy screamed aloud as her orgasm neared. Suddenly another image appeared in Marcy's fantasy. Jennie, dressed only in hot, fuck-me heels and a strap-on cock. That vision took Marcy over the edge. "OOHHH JENNIE FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OOOOHHH, FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEEE!!!" Marcy bellowed as she exploded in orgasm. Her hips were thrashing on the chair, she was groaning and spewing expletives, all the while working the plastic vibrating dick in and out of her pussy until the sensations became too intense for her satisfied pussy to withstand. As the orgasm faded, Marcy began to slowly drift off to sleep. Curiously however, the vision of Jennie and the strap-on remained in her head until sleep did take over.

She awoke in a panic! "What time is it?" she screamed to no-one. The clock on the wall said 8:47am. "Oh shit, Jennie will be here any minute," she continued yelling to the ubiquitous no-one. Frantically, Marcy ran around the room picking up her wet clothes, sneakers, socks, dirty towels, lubricating oil, and the 8" vibrating penis. Before she could unload her arms, the doorbell rang. "FUCK," Marcy again yelled at the ever-present no-one. Thinking quick, Marcy darted into the powder room, pushed everything from her arms into the vanity cabinet under the sink, and shut the cabinet doors. Quickly, she then grabbed her bathrobe from the hook, threw it around her naked body, and went to greet her play date Jennie.

"Jennie, you look wonderful and it's so good to see you," Marcy offered in greeting her visitor. "But I must apologize because I'm running a bit late. I took a long walk this morning and just lost track of the time," Marcy added.

"Marcy, you look terrific too, in a, ah, 'just got laid' sort of way," Jennie retorted while laughing out loud.

"If only I was so lucky," Marcy replied somewhat under her breath. "Jen, I've got to take a quick shower and get this mess cleaned up. I'll be back in a few minutes. Watch the end of Good Morning America, have some coffee, a bagel and cream cheese, and relax for a bit. I'll be back before you know it," Marcy directed through her embarrassment.

"No worries and take your time; I'll be here when you're through," Jennie added hoping to relieve her friend.

"Oh, that feels so much better," Marcy said as she returned after cleaning herself up. "And Jennie, I'm so sorry for making you wait alone; I just lost track of the time this morning."

"Don't worry about it, Marcy," Jennie replied, "I used the time to root around the condo to see what you've got. It's such a perfect location, and the views are unbelievable," Jennie continued.

"Yeah, we were very lucky to get it," Marcy replied. "It certainly needs some interior TLC, but the building is terrific, the location is perfect, and as you can see, the view is priceless."

Marcy and Jennie both spent the next few minutes looking out into the Atlantic Ocean from Marcy's front porch. The condo itself was up on the third floor, thus had excellent views of the morning sunrise over the ocean, the daytime beach and dunes, and the distant boardwalk lights in the evening. Just perfect. "Well, let me look at you Jennie," Marcy said changing the subject. "You certainly look like the sexiest handy-girl in town in your work shirt and boots," Marcy added with just a flirtatious hint of appreciation for Jennie's quirky, but sexy look.

"Well, how about you?" Jennie questioned, trying to turn the topic away from herself. "You look great as always Marcy; sea-shore life seems to come easy to you," she complimented.

"Well Jenny, you're right about one thing; I do cum easy," Marcy quipped back, again somewhat under her breath. "Come on," Marcy continued, "let's plan our attack for the day."

Interesting, from the horny fly on the wall perspective, was the pleasure both girls were getting from the look of the other. Each was clearly stimulated by her playdate for the day, although neither yet dared take the conversation in that direction. "OK, here's what I'd like to accomplish today, Jenn," Marcy started. "Let's scrape the wallpaper off in the kitchen, clean the walls of the paste residue, and then spackle. While the spackle dries, we'll have a light lunch and then come back and get a coat of primer on the bare walls. If we have time, we'll finish by putting a first coat of paint on the main bath and powder-room walls. What do you think Jenn?" Marcy asked.

"I'm ready to go Coach. Put me in and let's go to work," Jennie agreed.

The first order of business was wetting down the kitchen walls to soften up the wallpaper and the underlying paste. Conveniently, Marcy bought a pump sprayer, that she filled with hot, soapy water to wet down the entire kitchen. And while Marcy was busy spraying the walls, Jennie was to scrape off the wet, soggy paper. Predictably, in a short span, the room was a mess and both ladies were soaked. "Jennie, your shirt is soaking wet. Why don't you take that heavy flannel off until we are out of this rain forest," Marcy suggested.

"I suppose you're right," Jennie concurred, while removing the shirt. "At this point we can use this flannel as a scrub-rag." Then, back to work the ladies went. Marcy was soaking the room, because the wetter the paper got, the easier the scraping became for Jennie. Wet and scrape, wet and scrape, they continued for over an hour until the walls were free of the messy paper. To complete the prep., Marcy washed down the walls of all the residual paste, while Jennie cleaned up the downed wall- paper that covered near every square inch of the kitchen.

By the time they were finished, both girls had that satisfied feeling one gets after a job well done. But, both were also soaked to the bone. "Jenny, you look like the winner of a wet T-shirt contest," Marcy quipped, with just a hint of desire in her voice.

Jennie, suddenly aware of her decision to go without underwear responded, "MARCY, behave yourself!" as she stormed off to find a towel. A funny thing though, as Jennie marched down the hall, she did manage to get a glimpse of herself in the full-length hall mirror, and found she quite agreed with Marcy. The wet T-shirt, combined with the slight chill, had her nipples hard, and her breasts pressed beautifully into the wet cotton of the shirt. Jennie's wet look was HOT.

When Jennie returned to the kitchen, she demurely wrapped the towel around her neck, thus covering her breasts as it hung down each side of her head. "I'm sorry Jenn, I didn't mean to be rude, but I was suddenly overwhelmed with how stunning you looked. You are HOT girl," Marcy exclaimed!

"Do you really think so Marcy?" Jennie asked, showing her lack of confidence. "This getting old is hell on a girl's body and mind," Jennie continued.

"Jennie, Jennie, Jennie," Marcy pleaded for Jennie's attention. "You aren't twenty anymore, but you're a fucking HOT MILF girl. Come here," Marcy ordered. "Give me that towel and let me see what you've got." Jennie sheepishly handed over the towel to Marcy and looked up to see lust in Marcy's eyes. "Walk around the room a little Jenn," Marcy seductively ordered, "let me see those titties bounce a bit," she added. Jenny, hesitant to start, but beginning to show interest in Marcy's game, complied as ordered. "Oh Jennie, I love that," Marcy cooed.

Marcy was truly getting turned on, which in turn was elevating Jenny's confidence and pleasure in the little exhibitionistic game they were playing. "You know Marcy, it would only be fair if you released your double D's from that bra of yours, and we both got the pleasure of watching the other's titties bounce around a little," Jenny challenged.

"Are you sure you can handle these double D's Jennie?" Marcy challenged right back. "Because my double-D's are special honey, and I can't be held responsible for things that happen once they're out. Are you sure you want a look?" Marcy questioned again offering Jennie a path to back-out.

"Bring 'em on girlfriend; I've wanted to see your tits forever," Jennie confessed unashamedly.

Marcy, with the flair of a performing artist, turned her back to Jennie and shook her ass provocatively while lifting the wet shirt overhead. Now, with only the bra covering her upper half, she slowly backed into Jennie with an offer. "Want to help me with the snaps?"

"Oh, yeah," Jennie responded with nervous excitement. Before going to the snaps however, Jennie allowed her fingernails to dance softly around Marcy's neck, upper arms, and shoulder blades, eliciting goose bumps and some hip grinding from Marcy.

"Fuck Jennie, that feels so good," Marcy moaned.

Jennie continued the finger dancing for a little longer, trying to prolong the tender moment, before reaching out with both hands to undo the three hooks on the bra. Once loose, Jennie helped guide the bra straps off Marcy's shoulders, allowing the bra to drop to the floor, all the while grinding her crotch into her friends' ass. Marcy's immediate response to Jennie's back pressure, was to grind her ass back harder into Jennie's crotch, and her shoulder blades into Jennie's damp tits. Jennie's response to Marcy's dual stimulation, was to wrap her arms around Marcy, and allow herself the pleasure of another woman's breasts for the very first time. "Oh Marcy, this does feel good," she softly cooed into her topless friend's ear.

12