Jennie - Painting the Condo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two beautiful women danced wantonly in that position for a few minutes. Marcy's back to Jennie's front, simply enjoying the unconditional love, and exquisite femininity of the moment. Before either lady could get too comfortable however, Marcy turned around and helped Jennie lift her wet T-shirt overhead, allowing an unobstructed view of her smaller, yet beautiful breasts. "Jennie, you are so lovely," Marcy mewled softly.

"Oh Marcy, so are you," Jennie gushed right back.

Seemingly choreographed, but truly spontaneous, the ladies melded together for a soft, but very passionate kiss. Marcy's big breasts were pressed tight against Jennie's smaller orbs, and her hands were on Jennie's ass playfully squeezing and pressing the cheeks together, hoping for some residual pressure into that special spot between Jennie's legs. "Oh Marcy, this is scary good," Jennie whispered into Marcy's ear, while continuing to grind her bare tits and cotch into Marcy. "Please don't stop," Jennie whimpered, as she felt the drumbeat of an orgasm building within.

Marcy, who was enjoying the moment as much as Jennie, needed no convincing to continue the kissing and grinding, but was also thinking that this special moment deserved a little better than the two soaking wet wall-paper hangers could give it. "I'll tell you what Jenn, let's put this moment on hold, get the apartment and ourselves cleaned up a bit, and then try to re-start things in a more comfortable setting. Sound good?" she asked.

"Marcy, I'll follow you anywhere right now," Jennie obediently affirmed.

As both ladies reluctantly broke away from the passionate grind, they found themselves momentarily numb to doing anything else, until Marcy broke the trance and suggested they remove their wet clothes, brush, and dry their wet hair, and return to the kitchen in a more comfortable state. Jennie nodded approval, and both re-focused, and moved ahead with the new plan.

Holding hands into the bedroom, each lady then rinsed off in the shower, towel dried, brushed out her wet hair, and donned a fresh outfit to continue the day. Jennie did not bring a second set of work clothing, so she re-dressed in her bathing suit and asked Marcy for an extra T-shirt to throw over top. Hilariously, it was a T-shirt from Joe's diner on the boardwalk, with big bold letters across the front proclaiming; "Eat at Joe's." Recognizing the symbolism, both girls laughed at the thought. Not to be out-done, Marcy also dressed in a swimsuit, although hers was a two-piece, in which she wore bottoms only, adding a T-shirt without bra, having decided that once the double-D's were out, she could not put them back in the box.

From that point, the afternoon progressed mostly as the ladies had planned. They shared a lite lunch, cleaned-up the wallpaper mess in the kitchen, then applied a single coat of primer to the kitchen walls. Upon achieving that goal, the two went into opposite directions to apply an initial coat of paint to the walls in each bathroom. While trying to finalize the painting in the main bath, Marcy hollered out, "do you see any Q-tips in the powder room Jenn? I'm trying to get the corners behind the medicine cabinet and the brush is too big."

In her search for Q-Tips Jennie looked in the small medicine cabinet, the linen closet, and the drawers of the vanity, with no success. The last place she looked was the cabinet below the sink, where she did not find any Q-tips, but she did find a towel concealing a half-used bottle of cocoa butter oil, and a beautiful, 8", vibrating replica penis. It was at that specific moment, when Jennie realized that Marcy was going to fuck her into her first lesbian orgasm.

"Oh Marrr-cyyyyyy," Jennie called out in her sweetest sing-song voice. "I didn't find any Q-tips, but I might have found something even better."

"What did you find?" Marcy questioned right back.

"Well," Jennie started as she walked into the bathroom where Marcy was working. "It's kind of like a Q-tip, but much bigger, and the cock head and vibrations make me think it's intended purpose is for something besides cleaning ears," Jennie quipped. "And," she continued, "I'm finding my pussy is very wet just thinking about my best friend fucking me with this Q-tip sort of thingy."

"JENNIE!!," Marcy screamed. "I am so sorry and so embarrassed that I left that out," she apologized. "I put those things in there in a rush, and forgot all about them," Marcy continued with her apology. "And you weren't supposed to find them Jennie, I am so sorry."

"Sorry?" Jennie questioned. There is nothing to be sorry about," she corrected her friend. "I think it's wonderful," Jennie went on. "And in the big picture, considering today's events, perfectly appropriate. The only thing that would make this a sorry situation, is if you didn't come down off that ladder right now, and take this perfectly beautiful, 8", vibrating penis, and help your best friend relieve some of her girl-sex anxiety," Jennie suggested.

"Well then," Marcy acceded, "if that's what it takes to make you feel better, and this little embarrassment go away, hand over that big dick girlfriend, and let's get to it." And they both laughed the same way they might have done forty years ago while in grade school.

"Come into the bedroom Jennie; if we're going to do this, we might as well do it right" Marcy directed.

"Yes Ma'am," Jennie playfully taunted Marcy, as she submissively followed along.

"Come here girlfriend," Marcy continued with her directions. "Let's get this T-shirt off you."

After removing Jennie's T, Marcy stood back and admired Jennie as she stood in her swimsuit. "Jennie, you still look model good my dear. Don't you ever second guess how good you look," Marcy gently scolded Jennie.

"Thanks Marcy," Jennie meekly replied. "That means so much to me coming from someone as stylish and confident as you."

"Trust me Jennie, you've got beauty queen good-looks baby, and I am so fucking hot for you right now," Marcy lasciviously added.

"I'll tell you what Marcy," Jennie interrupted, "get yourself naked, and sit yourself up against the headboard with that vibrating cock, and I'll give you the full beauty pageant treatment," Jennie seductively offered; suddenly being very excited about putting on a little show for her friend.

As Marcy stripped naked, and worked her way to the headboard, Jennie strolled over to her travel bag, pulled out the sunburst colored heels, and put them on. The bathing suit she was wearing was a sexy one piece in off-white with gold trim and coordinated great with the heels. Additionally, it was cut high on the hips, very low in front, and had cross lacing between the breasts running down to her belly button. Jenny loved how she looked in the suit and was sure that Marcy would love the heels.

While Jennie was preparing for the pagent, Marcy propped her naked body up with a few pillows, leaned back against the headboard of the bed, and got comfortable with the 8" vibrating dick, teasing her pussy lips.

As Jennie strode back into the bedroom she asked, "What do you think of Miss MILF Pennsylvania Marcy?"

"Oh Jennie, you look so fucking good," was Marcy's lustful reply as she began working the dildo up and down her slit a little more ferociously.

"You look good too girlfriend," Jenny teased. "Good enough for this little girl-girl virgin to want to lick some of that," she added.

"Oh, we'll get to that," Marcy interjected. "But for now, keep strutting your 'little slut-ass self' around the room some more if you don't mind. Me and this vibrator are having a wonderful moment thanks to you."

So, liberating her 'little slut-ass self' from all inhibition, Jennie gladly sauntered around the room for her friend's pleasure. Feeling very much like a stripper strutting atop a bar, she taunted her friend like a real stripper would tease a customer. Spreading her legs, shaking her ass, tweaking her nipples, till ultimately stripping herself out of the bathing suit and continuing the seductive dance naked but for the strappy sandals. As she danced, her pussy was also creaming with lubrication as she watched Marcy drench her pussy with the cocoa oil, preparing it properly for the onslaught of the 8" dick.

"Fuck yourself with that dick Marcy," Jennie appealed to her friend. "Show me how you're gonna fuck me with it when it's my turn," she continued.

"Oh Jennie, you're gonna get fucked, and you're gonna get fucked hard," Marcy promised, as she began thrusting the full 8" of dick in and out of herself. "You might even get it up your ass," she added threateningly. "But right now, I need this big, hard, dick in me, so you're gonna have to wait your turn, Jennie."

Marcy continued to watch Jenny cavort around the room, while her masturbation became increasingly intense. Finally, realizing her orgasm was near, she invited her friend to join her. "Come Jennie, time to get your first taste of pussy," she ordered.

Jennie flash-danced her way over to the bed, then crawling up to Marcy's gloriously wet pussy until her face was directly in Marcy's crotch. "Take the dildo and fuck me Jennie," Marcy commanded. "Let's find a good rhythm and you can take me over the top," she instructed her lover.

Jennie might have been a lesbian virgin, but she was an old hand at masturbation, and she knew how to work a dildo into a wet pussy. She worked the hard, vibrating penis into Marcy's hot cunt, slow and deep at first, all the while listening to the outpouring of lewd sex talk emanating from Marcy. "That's it girl, fuck me good Jennie, yeah baby, fuck my hot little box Jennie, baby, fuck-me, fuck-me, fuck-me, fuck-me." The more Marcy talked, the more worked up Jennie got, and the more worked up Jennie got, the harder she fucked Marcy with the vibrator. "Oh Jennie, keep fucking me baby, fuck me hard Jennie, keep fucking me hard Jennie." At this point, Marcy was thrashing her hips off the bed trying to time each stroke of the dildo as it slammed into her pussy, building ever higher and higher towards her orgasm. "Oh Jennie, fucking lick me now Jennie baby, I am getting so close," Marcy pleaded. "Tongue my clitty now Jennie. Keep fucking me Jennie, don't stop fucking me, but get down and lick my pussy now Jennie."

Jennie had never licked another girl's cunt in her entire fifty, or so, years, but wanted nothing more than to do so now. "Ohhhhh Jennie that feels sooooo fucking good," Marcy squealed as Jenny took her first lick of Marcy's clit. "Lick it Jennie, lick it Jennie, oh fucking lick and fuck my cunt Jennie," Marcy pleaded. As Marcy's gyrations and verbal assault intensified, Jennie applied butterfly kisses to Marcy's clit, all the while continuing to fuck her hot pussy with the vibrating, 8", dildo, taking Marcy higher, and ever higher, on her orgasmic wave. "Jennie, Jennie, Jennie, Jennie, Oh, fuuuuuuuck meeee Jennnnnnniiiiiiieeeee," Marcy screamed as she exploded in orgasm. Her hips were thrashing, her pussy spraying, and she held Jennie by the hair to keep her tongue mashed tight onto her pussy until the wave of orgasm washed over her. Jennie continued with the fucking and tongue lashing of Marcy's pussy until her friend's body stilled with exhaustion. Finally, after a few minutes of weary silence, Marcy exhaled and exclaimed, "Jennie that was fucking unbelievable girl," while pulling her playmate up for a loving, wet, and messy tongue kiss.

"You swear you've never done that before?" Marcy kiddingly asked Jennie as they shared a little post orgasm cuddle.

"I never did," Jennie answered honestly. "But I really liked it," she concluded. "But I think I liked it because I like you so much, Marcy. I love your style, and confidence, and the way you just get what you want. I don't think I am truly into girl sex, but I am really into girl sex with you, if that makes any sense," Jennie asked quizzically. "I've never felt sexual thoughts about any other girl before, but you really turn me on Marcy. I'm just a lesbian for you if that's possible," Jennie stated trying to find some explanation for her behavior.

"If that's what you think, then that's what it is," Marcy agreed, willing to close the topic. "Can your favorite lesbian lover kiss you again Jennie?" Marcy asked. Jennie didn't get to answer because her friend immediately leaned into her and gave Jennie a loving kiss to make sure that she knew Marcy loved her and was very happy about ending the afternoon in bed with her.

However, as usually happens when two naked lovers begin kissing in bed, the kissing turned into something more. "Jennie, it's your turn to cum now if you are still interested in having a little more girl sex this afternoon," Marcy offered. "Take me Marcy, and take me hard," Jennie begged. "I like it to hurt a little," Jennie confessed. "Please do me like that," Jennie pleaded.

"Oh, Jennie, I do love you," Marcy's Dom-side responded.

"Come here deary," Marcy directed. Slide your ass to the end of the bed, then lay back." While climbing off the bed herself, Marcy helped Jennie put her ass at the edge of the bed, splayed her legs (which were still adorned with the sexy, 4.5", strappy heeled sandals) as wide as they would go, then propped her head up with a couple of pillows allowing her to watch the show. Marcy positioned herself on the floor, kneeling between Jennie's legs, with her face placed directly in front of Jennie's dripping pussy. She began by gently circling Jennie's clitoris with her thumb. "You like it rough do you Jennie?" Marcy erotically quizzed Jennie. "Tell me how rough you like it", she demanded as she now placed her thumb into Jennie's wet pussy, allowing her index finger to resume the clitty strumming.

"I like my nipples pinched hard Marcy", Jennie confessed. "And I like my clit squeezed between your fingers." she added. "And, if you turn me over and spank my ass while you fuck me with the dildo, it will make me come really hard I promise," she finished.

"Oh Jennie, you are a bad little girl, aren't you?" Marcy asked.

"I am," Jennie mumbled quietly while nodding.

"Put your feet up on my shoulders, Jennie. I want to see those pretty shoes while I'm fucking you," Marcy commanded.

With Jennie's legs now up on Marcy's shoulders, her ass inevitably lifted off the bed, allowing Marcy even better access to Jennie's entire lower region. Marcy suddenly reached over to the bed stand to grab the bottle of cocoa oil, and lavishly squirted Jennie down with the oil, soaking her tits, belly, pussy, and ass, and then began messaging the oil into Jennie's body. Starting with her breasts, Marcy squeezed, pinched, and bit Jennie's nipples, harshly, but lovingly, as she watched Jennie squirm underneath her. "Oh, fuck I like that Marcy," Jennie moaned. "Fuck me like I'm a slut," she begged.

Marcy was loving the fact that she got to play boss in this little game of dominant and submissive. "Oh, you are a bad fucking girl Jennie, aren't you," she asked rhetorically? Marcy did not wait for Jennie's answer. She took Jennie's legs and pushed them up on top of Jennie's shoulders, so that her heels were now by Jennie's ears and her ass was raised off the bed even further, and in clear line with the hand Marcy was going use to spank Jennie's ass. SMACK went Marcy's hand on Jennie's ass, eliciting a shriek of surprised pain from Jennie. "How does that feel my little pain slut?" Marcy asked teasingly.

"Oh, Marcy it hurts so good, please keep spanking my ass," Jennie pleaded. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Marcy's hand continued to reign blows on Jennie's fair, white ass, until it was bright red. Jennie had tears welling up in her eyes. "Oh Marcy, Spank-me Marcy, Spank-me Marcy, SPANK ME!!!" Jennie cried out begging for more.

Marcy recognized that she could not take her friend much farther without giving her the orgasm that she so badly needed. "Are you ready to cum Jennie? "Tell me what you want Jennie," Marcy demanded.

"Make me cum Marcy; Fuck me hard with the dildo and make me cum Marcy, PLEASE," she begged.

Marcy took the beautiful, 8- inch vibrating dildo, put the throttle on high, making Jennie almost shake at the thought of that big cock inside her. She once again sprayed Jennie's pussy with a fresh splash of cocoa oil, and then lubed up the vibrating dildo by running it up and down Jennie's drenched slit. "OOOOOHHHHHH FUCK ME MARCY, FUCK ME", Jennie pleaded for Marcy to put the fake dick inside her.

"Beg for it Jennie; tell me how bad you want to get fucked Jennie," Marcy demanded from Jennie as she continued teasing Jennie's cunt by sliding the vibrating cock up and down from her clit to her asshole.

"Fuck me now Marcy, PLEASE FUCK ME NOW MARCY" Jenny begged incessantly with desire to Orgasm.

"Here's your cock Jennie", Marcy announced as she shoved the full 8" cock into Jennie's cunt in a single thrust.

"UUUUUUGGGGHHHHH", was Jennie's guttural response to finally getting the dick inside her. "Fuck me, Fuck-me, Fuck-me, Fuuuuuccccckkkkkkk-meeeeeee Marcy" Jennie wailed as Marcy unmercifully fucked Jennie with the big vibrating prick, while at the same time riding her clit with the bone of her thumb.

"Cum Jennie, cum for me Jennie, CUM FOR ME NOW JENNIE," Marcy demanded.

With the big vibrating dick inside of her, Marcy's thumb on her clit, her tits and ass both sore, and her beautiful, naked, big-titted friend fucking her with such love and passion, Jennie fell into the orgasmic abyss. FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK MARCY I'M CUUMMINNGGGGG, OH FUUUCCCCCKKKK"!!

While Jenny was shaking, spasming, and spitting, Marcy continued to relentlessly fuck her with the vibrating dick, while also compressing her clit with her thumb. When she could take no more, Jennie had to kick Marcy away with her heels to get her to finally stop fucking her abused and sensitive body.

"Jennie, do you have any idea how hot you are?" Marcy asked. "I've never seen anyone as animated as you were right before your orgasm girl. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did," she complimented.

"Marcy, I have no idea what hit me this afternoon, but that was the most unbelievable orgasm of my life. I love you for having shared it with me. How do you feel after that? Can I play with you some more to say thank-you?" Jennie asked graciously.

"Yes, you can girlfriend, but only after we get ourselves cleaned up and dressed, then go flirt with that little French maître d I told you about. After a little dinner, dancing, and drinking we'll come back here, and you can eat my pussy all night long."

To be continued...

12