All Comments on 'Jennie's Tattoo'

by LeCoach

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh you nasty prick !

You knew she was ripe and you played her like a fiddle . I really can't blame you , I would have done the same . Just one point , the way you described it you sank 4" into her ass and she never complained ; had she had it there before ? Is there more to tell of this young fox ?

ChevMan69ChevMan69over 15 years ago
WOW!

This chapter needs to be continued into many, as it was by far a touching of two souls coming together with a desire to pleasure each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More....

I loved it!! You are too nasty ;) we need more... does he get to fuck her tight little pussy?? Please please continue with more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic Story

Please continue this marvelous story. It was truely amazing, i loved it

JaneDoe31JaneDoe31about 13 years ago

my fave quote? "Wet and ready as she was, I could have buried my frustrated prick in her tight little cunt and I double if she would have complained."

Now, do you see why you need an editor?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you've obviously never had anal...no one would enjoy four inches to suddenly invade their ass without prep, and no, rubbing your dick across it for two minutes or two hours doesn't count... otherwise, the story's concept is a good one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To: Anonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong. After a young woman like Jenny is wet for a while, it's easy to shove 4 inches in their ass - especially if they've had anal sex before. Reading this story, it sure sounded like her uncle was NOT the first one to fuck her ass. Lighten up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeCoach@LeCoach
706 Followers
I began writing erotic stories in my early teens. I feel this is my calling. I try to write stories that are at least somewhat believable. I love women and don't like to see them victimized or brutalized. Yes, there are some typos and other mistakes in my stories. I'm not...