Jennifer 04: Lake Day

Story Info
Jennifer and her son go on a trip to the lake.
9.3k words
4.62
22.5k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's blue eyes blinked open as she slowly woke up. Her bedroom was hot, warmed up by the rays of the rising sun that shone in through the window. She was lying in bed, naked on her back, the stiff pink nipples on her heavy breasts pointing right at the ceiling. Next to the nude, 44 years old, blonde woman was her son, Andrew. He too was naked, snoring slightly with his head cocked to the side, mouth open. His semi-hard cock lay across his stomach.

Two days ago, Jennifer and Andrew, mother and son, had fucked for the first time. And after that, they had fucked for the second, third, and probably even the tenth time. Once that door had opened, there was nothing that could keep their hands off each other anymore. Yesterday, Jennifer had made sure that they fucked all over her house, except for in her bed, so that they could sleep together comfortably in dry sheets. She was a heavy squirter in her mature years, and her son's touch made her slutty cunt gush like a waterfall.

Her right hand had already found its way down to her pussy, caressing its fingertips up and down her moistening slit. Yesterday's marathon sex romp had only served to make her hungry for more, she thought as her fingers plunged into her hole, seeking her wetness for lubrication. Once they were coated, she brought them out again and started circling her hardening clit, feeling her soft, blonde, pubic hairs against the palm of her hand.

Her left hand worked on her breasts, squeezing her nipples until they were hard enough to cut glass. She bit her lip to seal her moans inside as she gazed up and down her son's naked body next to her, her breathing getting heavier and heavier as she brought herself to the edge with her fingers. But, she didn't want to cross it, not yet at least. Today, she wanted to a kind of mother-and-son day out. She wasn't sure of the details yet, but she knew that keeping herself in a state of unsatisfied horniness, constantly wanting more, would only serve to make the day more interesting.

She removed her hand from her pussy, a split-second before she fell off the orgasmic edge, and squeezed her eyes shut while clenching her teeth and curling her toes. The feeling built up inside her, getting dangerously close to the peak, lingering there for a while, her legs trembled... She heard a long 'squelch' as a trickle of squirt flowed out onto her smooth, thick thigh for a second and a half, before the floodgates shut again. Fuck! She thought to herself. That was too close. She had ruined her own orgasm instead of stopping before it was too late, leaving a visible wet spot on her dry sleeping sheets, and now her pussy was on fire!

Trembling a bit, she rolled out of bed and stood up, tip toeing to the mirror to get a look at herself. She placed her hands on each hip, and admired the image. Her hair was a bright blonde, the beginning patches of grey having been dyed to match the rest of it, going down just past her shoulders. Thick bangs covered her forehead and accentuated her blue eyes. It had taken her until her mid 40s to start liking her own body. She was not obese at all, but she was definitely a big girl, standing not too far from six feet tall, with broad features, and taut muscles from her workouts.

In her youth, and then throughout her marriage with her ex-husband, Jennifer had always thought of herself as just kind of large, always in other people's way. She held her heavy breasts up in her hands, struggling to contain all of them in her fingers. With nipples that were over inch long that looked like they had been thoroughly chewed on, her big mommy boobs had grown to be her favorite feature. She loved to play with them, as she did now, twisting and twirling her nipples between her fingers. Her nipples were almost like remote control buttons for her pussy, and she wondered if she could bring herself to orgasm just by stimulating them.

Jennifer's feet were larger than she would have liked them to be, but she figured that they wouldn't be able to support her long, muscular legs with their thick thighs otherwise. She could always stick them in a pair of high heels, and make her legs turn heads wherever she walked. Her toenails were still painted black, matching her fingers, and the dress she had worn when she had seduced her son.

As she stood there, caressing her body and admiring her mirror image, an idea came to Jennifer's mind. She had an internet friend, whom she only knew as 'Dominan', that she often sent sexy pictures of herself to. But, for the last couple of days, she had been neglecting her duties to him in order to fuck her son's brains out. She grinned mischievously as she opened a drawer, looking for her bottle of lubrication, and the shiny butt plug with the sparkling red heart base that Dominan had sent her.

------

The alluring scent of frying eggs and bacon filled the air of the downstairs kitchen, while commercial jingles and pop music blared from the radio. Andrew was a sleepyhead, and this was a proven method of getting him out of bed. Who could resist the delicious smell of freshly cooked breakfast, especially when your mom was most likely naked in the kitchen, waiting eagerly for you?

And Jennifer was indeed naked, except for a pair of slippers, and a dirty floral-patterned apron that she had thrown on to protect her exposed skin from the hot grease that popped out of the frying pan every few seconds. And of course, the plug in her tight asshole, sticking out like a sparkling red heart from between her thick cheeks. Putting it in had been quite difficult, not because of the pain, no, Jennifer was used to that by now. She had been so aroused, that the stimulation of inserting the plug had almost made her come again, forcing her to freeze up and ruin yet another orgasm. Her inner thighs were still slick from the brief squirt.

She smiled when she heard footsteps coming down the creaking staircase, and positioned herself facing the table in the middle of the kitchen, leaning forward with her back to the doorway, legs apart. She pretended to fiddle with something on the table, which was already set with plates, cutlery, and orange juice, as the footsteps got closer and closer.

"Good morning, ma," Andrew's voice said. "Oh shit!" He saw it!

Jennifer turned around, leaning against the back of a chair. Her son was eyeing her from head to toe while stroking his steel hard morning wood. God, he was hot. With light brown hair and big blue eyes, he was muscular and athletic, standing half a head taller than his mom. He swiftly walked up to her and kissed her deeply, letting her taste his stinky morning breath. He lifted up the apron, eager hands searching for her breasts underneath it, and stabbed his erection right into her pelvis.

"Good morning sweetie," Jennifer said, breaking the sloppy kiss while trying to ignore the taste. "Did you sleep well? Do you like mommy's jewelry?" She grabbed his cock firmly and held it a couple of inches away from her pussy. Not yet, young man, she thought.

"In your ass? Yeah, I love it," her son responded, squeezing her boobs firmly while trying to press forward through his mother's grip on his penis.

"I'm glad you do," Jennifer said, letting go of her son's pulsing hard-on. She walked over to the other side of the table, making sure to sway her hips along the way. "Let's sit down and have breakfast. I have some plans for today." She grabbed the pan from the stove, placing it on a cork mat on the table next to the pitcher of juice, and sat down in her chair, feeling the plug shove itself deeper into her ass. Her throbbing pussy was leaking all over the seat.

She filled both of their glasses with orange juice from the pitcher, while Andrew shoveled eggs and bacon onto his plate. Jennifer wasn't really hungry, at least not for food, but put a couple of pieces on her own as well. Her son's eyes were fixated on her boobs as she moved around. At least he wasn't shy about it anymore.

"How do you feel about taking naughty pictures of your mommy?" Jennifer asked, while her son hungrily wolfed down his breakfast.

"Huh?" Andrew said, dumbfounded. "What for?"

"I have a friend that I want to send them to."

"What?" Andrew said, dropping his cutlery on the table. "Mom, you didn't tell me that you had a boyfriend or anything. I thought we were... you know?"

"Andrew," Jennifer said, sighing. Boundaries had to be established, and it was best to do so early. "You have a girlfriend, and I am a recently divorced woman with a life of her own. I love you very much in... many ways, as you know. And we will be always be family, and fuck whenever we can. But, we both need to live our own lives, too. I hope you understand that."

"Yeah... I guess you're right, ma. Miriam... Oh god, I can't think about her right now," Andrew said, eyes once again fixating on his mother's breasts. He picked up the utensils and continued eating.

"We will figure it all out," Jennifer said, trying to comfort her son. "Don't worry. So... About those pictures?"

Andrew finished chewing. "Hmmm... Yeah, why not. It sounds fun, actually," he said. Great. That was easier than Jennifer had anticipated. "Just, uh, let's use your phone to take them, alright? I don't want dirty pics of my mom on my phone in case anything... happens."

Jennifer chuckled. Smart young man. "Sure," she said.

"So, let's get started? Can we fuck after?"

"Of course we can," Jennifer said, grinning slyly. "You know, I was thinking we'd make a day trip out of it. Drive to the lake, stop by a café along the way. What do you think?"

Andrew looked frustrated. "I don't know if I can last that long."

"Oh, I'm sure you can, sweetie," Jennifer said. "When we get home, you can pull the plug out and fuck mommy in the ass." She felt her pussy convulse a little extra at those words. Her seat was getting slippery.

------

"I don't really know about this one," Jennifer said, spinning around before the mirror in her bedroom. Andrew stood in the corner, wearing a white t-shirt and a blue pair of swimming trunks through which he couldn't stop rubbing his bulging cock. His mom had tried on a couple of outfits by now, and had made him stand there with her phone, snapping a picture whenever she struck a pose.

She had gone through a couple of outfits already, and this time, she was wearing a cyan one-piece swimsuit. It wasn't very flattering, accentuating her thick curves in all the wrong ways, not to mention the shriekingly bright color. "My pussy's gonna soak right through the crotch of this one, and then everyone will be able to see how naughty your mommy is," she said with a teasing tone. "Let's go with something darker. Something that matches my nail polish. What do you think, honey?"

Her son held up the phone and snapped a photo while his mom pulled her breasts out of the top of the swimsuit, while biting her lip. "Yeah you're right, ma," he said. "Come on, just pick something and let's go." His hand continued rubbing the throbbing bulge in his trunks.

"Getting impatient, are you?" Jennifer said. In truth, she didn't really care that much about the outfit, as long as it was revealing enough. The only reason she had gone through several of them was to get some pictures. And of course, to tease her son and make him all hot and bothered. Judging by how hard he was, he enjoyed watching his mother strip and put on revealing outfits just as much as she did showing off to him. "Alright. I know what I'm wearing."

She pulled the straps of the one-piece down her shoulders, and started wriggling out of it. The crotch fabric clung briefly to her sticky pussy as she pulled it down her thick legs and stepped out of it. Then, she went to her closet, and picked out a few items. A pair of flat sandals with thin brown leather straps across the toes and ankles, a colorful, summer-patterned skirt that went down the full length of her legs, a black bikini top, and matching bottoms. The bottoms consisted of a two patches connected by thin straps that were tied together in knots, and would do a good job at showing off her curves from the sides.

Jennifer put on the bikini top, tying it behind her back. Her breasts felt somewhat constrained, but at least it wasn't a bra. The black fabric made it slightly more difficult to see the shape of her nipples, but they were still there for anyone who took a good look. Then, she stepped into the bottoms, and pulled them up to her waist. She turned her back towards the mirror and looked back at her ass, trying to make sure her plug was covered. It was, but if you looked closely, you would be able to see a neat little heart shape between her cheeks. "What do you think?" she asked her son.

"You look hot as hell, ma," Andrew said, snapping a picture as Jennifer bent her legs a little and stretched out her arms. A cheesy pose, but she didn't care, she was having fun. "So, will that do? Can we go?"

Jennifer laughed. "Of course, dear. As long as you like it." She stepped into her sandals and tightened the straps, then tied the mostly green skirt around her waist. It covered her lower body completely, all the way to her feet. "Let's go, then. Hold on to my phone, for now. You drive, alright?" They exited the bedroom and walked down the stairs, picking up a tote bag full of beach stuff on the way.

When they got outside, Jennifer walked up to the hood of her son's car that was parked behind her own in the driveway, placed her hands on it, and pushed her ass out. "Take a picture, sweetie. Hurry up, before any of the neighbors come out!" Her son mumbled something incoherent, and she heard a snap from the phone camera. Poor little boy, his brain must be getting scrambled from all the teasing. Jennifer thought about giving him some relief once they got to the beach. Probably a good idea, that way he wouldn't be too eager to go back home.

She pulled her skirt to the side, bunching it up on the hood in front of her, baring her bikini bottoms. "Another," she said, and Andrew snapped a photo. She scrunched up the back of the bikini bottoms, and pulled them aside as well. "Another, and make sure the plug is well visible," she said. Snap, snap. Good boy.

Jennifer got in the passenger seat of the car, while Andrew took the driver's. He started the car, and backed out of the driveway.

------

Andrew took several big gulps of his lemonade, and set the glass down on the table. He must be thirsty, Jennifer thought as she sipped on her large ice coffee through a long straw. They had gotten a table at a café next to the lake's main beach parking lot. A self-service place with a huge outdoor area, Jennifer had found a somewhat secluded place with their backs to a wooden fence where they might be able to take some pictures. Both her and her son were wearing big sunglasses. Andrew felt more comfortable this way, being less recognizable.

"Get the phone camera ready, honey," Jennifer said, and Andrew started fishing in the tote bag on the chair next to him. His mom was sitting on a wooden bench that was sticking out of the fence. It wasn't very comfortable, and the hard surface kept pushing on her plug, making her tense with pain and arousal. She crossed her arms on the table and leaned forward to prepare for the brief photo shoot.

"Okay, but please be quick, ma. I'm kinda nervous," Andrew said, holding up the phone in front of him.

"I'll be as quick as you are, promise," Jennifer said. "Ready?"

"Okay," Andrew said. "Do it."

Jennifer bit her lip. Her hands were already perfectly positioned beneath her heavy breasts, and she swiftly pulled the bikini top down, revealing her long, thick nipples to the world. Her body filled with exhilaration, enhancing her arousal. Snap. She pulled the top back up, reluctantly covering up her nipples, and the exciting feeling started to subside. "Well done, honey." She continued sipping on her straw.

Andrew put the phone on the table and took another couple of gulps from his glass of lemonade. It was almost finished already. "Damn," he said. "That was hot."

His mother smiled. "I'm glad you're having fun too, sweetie. Let me know if you get too uncomfortable."

"Okay, ma," Andrew said. There weren't any people at the tables immediately surrounding them, but they still kept their voices low. "So, what's the plan? Speaking of uncomfortable, I'm actually getting uncomfortably hard. Like, it's getting painful."

Jennifer grinned. "I think we can do something about that soon. I don't really have much in the way of plans, I guess. We relax at the beach, have some fun taking pictures where we can, you know. A mother and son day out, with a sexy twist."

Andrew shrugged and finished his lemonade. "Sounds good to me. Can we go soon?" He shifted in his chair.

"Of course, dear. Just one more thing," Jennifer said. "Hold the phone under the table and get ready to record a video."

Andrew's eyebrows jumped up above his sunglasses. "Really? Oh god... How long?"

"I don't know... One minute?"

"Okay, but not a second longer. And then we go."

"Sure, honey," Jennifer said, scooting forward on the bench so that her ass was slightly hanging over the edge. Andrew grabbed the phone from the table, and his arms disappeared underneath it. He tried to avoid looking down, and Jennifer did the same, tensing her jaws to make sure her lips were sealed as her right hand wandered down to her craving pussy.

"Go," she said, and Andrew nodded. She parted her legs, and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side, making sure the heart-based plug was visible beneath her dripping pussy. Her ring and index fingers spread her lips apart, while her middle finger dipped into her sopping hole. Damn, she was sensitive. She struggled not to moan as her finger twirled around inside her, settling for allowing herself the occasional low yelp. God, would she be able to last the full minute? She did not want to squirt on the cafè floor!

The finger inside her pussy made its way to her g-spot all on its own, rubbing its tip against the spongy surface. Shit, Jennifer thought as she felt the familiar sensation of a climax starting to build. She tried to will herself to pull her finger out, but it remained in her twitching cunt, rubbing her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, she found the strength, and rapidly pulled her middle finger out while the other two kept her pussy spread wide open. The pleasure built for a few more seconds, and Jennifer felt a brief stream of liquid splash her outstretched finger, leaving a nice stain on the bench. The pleasure started to subside again. Fuck, that could have gone so much worse.

"Okay, we're done," Jennifer said and drank the remainder of her iced coffee in one swift gulp, ignoring the straw. "Let's go." She pulled the bikini bottoms over her exposed pussy, made sure the plug was covered, and scooted sideways to get out from the bench and stand up.

"Already?" Andrew said, surprised. "That was barely thirty seconds."

Jennifer smiled at him. "Come on. I think we both need some relief." Her pussy was screaming. If she ruined one more orgasm, she would most likely explode!

------

Jennifer and her son wandered down the wide footpath. It was about half a mile long, and went through a wooded area that separated the parking lot from the beach proper. They passed by plenty of other people on the way, but the sides of the dirt path were covered in trees and bushes, and full of secluded areas. Perfect conditions for Jennifer's next move.

"I need to pee," she said. "Chugging that iced coffee did a number on my bladder. Come on, let's get off the path over here." She motioned for Andrew to follow, and started walking to a place with low shrubbery that lead to a copse of trees they could hide behind.

"Uh, do I really need to come with you for that?" Andrew asked.

"Yes," Jennifer said. "And get the phone ready to record another video."