Jennifer 04: Lake Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Andrew said as they stepped through the low bushes. Jennifer felt very thankful for her long skirt, which protected her legs from the branches. They went around the trees, and a bit further into the woods until they could no longer hear the rumble from the main path. "So is your internet boyfriend into pee or something?"

Jennifer chuckled. Internet boyfriend, sure why not. "I don't know, actually. But I might as well find out while I need to go, don't you think?"

"Okay... If you say so, ma," Andrew said. "Hey, since we're away from people now, do you think...?"

"Yes," Jennifer interrupted him. "I know what you're thinking, and yes, absolutely." She untied her skirt, slipped it down and stepped out of it. "Here, put this in the bag for now. It will just get in the way. And, I won't be needing it anymore since we're getting close to the beach!" she said with a sense of relief.

She found a spot on the ground that was mostly free from vegetation, and squatted down while her son folded her skirt into the bag and got the phone out. He fumbled with it for a few seconds, letting the bag hang from his shoulder, so he could use both hands. "Okay," he finally said. "Ready to record."

Jennifer pulled her bikini bottoms to the side as she had before. She struggled briefly to get a stream going, despite the pressure from her bladder, suddenly doubting whether or not Dominan would be into this. Finally, the pressure won and her body gave in. A long, slightly yellowish, stream of pee blasted outward from her urethra. She leaned backwards to support herself on the ground with one hand, standing up on her toes.

Andrew filmed dutifully as the stream subsided, ending in a small trickle from her ass cheeks to the ground. "Mmm, that was good," Jennifer said. "Now put the phone away and get over here. I can only sit like this for so long!"

Her son did as his mother had instructed, and stepped up to her. She untied the strings at the front of his swimming trunks, still squatting down on her toes, and pulled them down to his ankles. His erect cock sprung forward, having previously been tucked under the seam of his trunks and hidden under his t-shirt. It was hard as steel, throbbing and dripping with anticipation. Jennifer's pussy started doing the same as she grasped her son's member with her left hand.

She took him into her mouth, sucking hard while bobbing her head up and down, jerking the shaft with her hand. Her right hand rapidly plunged its two middle fingers into her quaking cunt, feeling its hot and wet walls constrict around them. Finally. She would not hold back this time, not that she even could.

"Mmmm," Andrew moaned softly, digging his fingers into his mother's lush blonde hair, moving her head as he fucked her mouth. She swallowed his cock into her throat, holding her breath, and took him in all the way to the balls. "Oh fuck, that feels great. I'm going to cum down your throat. Shiiiiit."

When her son's cock started to pulsate in her mouth, shooting its thick load down her throat, Jennifer was filled with a primal lust. "Hnnnnnnn!" she tried to moan into Andrew's crotch. The fingers in her sopping cunt hammered against her g-spot in a frenzy, and she felt the climax build again, rapidly. The plug in her asshole felt painfully good, helping to push her fingers through the wall that separated them. Endless waves of pleasure washed over her shaky body, and she struggled to stay in her squatting position.

Suddenly, she felt a familiar pressure as her bladder once again filled with liquid. Her pussy walls constricted hard, pushing her soaked fingers out of her. She held on to her son's thighs, suffocating on his cock. The world shimmered around Jennifer as her orgasming cunt opened wide, and a strong spray of clear liquid squirted out of her urethra, adding to the pee puddle beneath her and splashing both Jennifer's and her son's feet.

The squirt, which lasted several long seconds, was followed by a few small ones. When she had stopped quivering, Jennifer released her son's cock from her throat, gasping loudly to fill her hurting lungs up with oxygen once more. She grabbed her son's hand with her dry one, slowly getting back up on her shaky feet.

"Damn mom, that was great. I feel much better," her son said. "It's so hot watching you squirt like that, too!"

Jennifer smiled as her mind returned to reality, swimming in the bliss of post-orgasmic release. "I'm glad you like it," she said. "So... Did you like watching mommy pee, too?"

"Hmmm..." Andrew hesitated. "Nah, not really."

"It's not that different from squirting, is it? And you love that!"

"Well, your squirt doesn't taste like pee, for one. Usually. Sometimes it does, a little."

"I guess it does," Jennifer said. "It goes through the bladder, and sometimes there's already pee in there. I can't really control that..." She adjusted her bottoms, covering up her sensitive pussy and plugged butt. "I suppose I could pee before we have sex. But if you make mommy squirt without warning... And you insist on tasting it... Then that's on you!"

Andrew chuckled. "It's okay, ma. Not a big deal, don't worry about it. It's your laundry, anyway."

Jennifer put her wet fingers in her mouth, sucking the juice off them. They tasted like a good mix of sweet squirt and musky cunt wetness, with a slight hint of salty pee. She took her fingers out and giggled. "Come on, let's go," she said, punching her son in the arm lightly.

------

The beach was bustling with people on this hot, sunny day. Families, couples, singles, groups of friends, and everything in between. Jennifer and Andrew could not have found a private spot to lay down on if they had tried. They were right in the middle of it all. Thankfully, the lake breeze and general noise made it so that they could talk freely. It was impossible to hear what anyone beyond two or three feet away was saying.

Jennifer and her son were both standing up, rubbing suntan lotion into their skin. Jennifer was doing her arms, and was almost finished with all reachable, non-covered up body parts. Beneath them, a wide grey blanket was laid out on the hot sand, with one of their sandals in each corner to prevent it from getting caught in the wind. Around them were almost-naked people of all shapes and sizes. Jennifer noted that a few women were sunbathing topless, which not only aroused her, but gave her an idea.

"Hey Andrew, can you do my back?" she asked, slowly laying down on her stomach on top of the blanket. She reached behind her, and untied the bikini top string at the middle of her back.

"I don't know, ma," she heard her son answer hesitantly. "Isn't that a bit... We're out in public now."

"Oh come on," Jennifer said. "People rub suntan lotion into each other's backs all the time. It's not a big deal." It really wasn't, she thought. But, she could see why her son might feel apprehensive about getting too close, after what they had just one.

"Fine," Andrew said. "But you better not be taking your tits out." What a prude!

"I'm just getting some sun on my back," Jennifer said. For now, at least. She heard herself coo as her son's strong hands started kneading lotion into her back, rubbing it firmly into her skin. She propped her chin up on her hands, her arms up with her elbows close together. In the brief gap between her arms, anyone who passed by and looked closely would be able to see her hard nipples.

When Andrew was finished, he stood up with his hands at his sides, looking hesitant. "Come on, lay down," Jennifer said. "I'll do your back. I don't want you to get burned!"

Andrew just shrugged, and did as instructed, laying down flat next to Jennifer with his head facing towards his mother. Jennifer stood up, grabbing the bottle of lotion, and shook it a few times. "Uh," she heard Andrew say from below. "Mom, your bikini is still on the blanket."

"Yeah, I know," Jennifer said. "It's really no big deal. There's a bunch of ladies here going topless. You should take a look, some of them are really hot! Besides, when did you turn into such a prude conservative all of a sudden?"

"Whatever," Andrew said, exhaling. That was easy, Jennifer thought, kneeling down to rub the lotion into her son's back. His skin was hot and slick with sweat. The plug in Jennifer's ass reminded her of her promise as she bent over. Suddenly, she couldn't wait to go back home. But, a plan was a plan.

When she was done, she laid back on her stomach, this time with her arms out to the sides and folded inwards. She turned her head to face her son, both still wearing their big sunglasses. "You're so sexy, honey," Jennifer said, feeling her hips grind her clit into the ground on their own. Andrew blushed, and gritted his teeth. "Sorry. Not here. I can't help myself, sometimes."

"So, who is your internet boyfriend?" Andrew asked. Jennifer was stumped, completely unsure of how to answer that. She struggled, but tried to at least come up with an acceptable reply.

"Just some guy I've been talking to. We exchange pictures and stuff," Jennifer said. She didn't want to say too much, but couldn't bring herself to lie to her son. They hadn't exactly 'exchanged 'pictures yet, as that had only gone one way, but she hoped that it would happen soon.

"Uh-huh. And what's his name?" Andrew asked.

"His name is... Dom," Jennifer said. She only knew him as the screen name 'Dominan', but couldn't bring herself to utter it. It was a really cheesy one.

"As long as you know what you're doing, ma."

Jennifer smiled with relief. "I'm getting close to 45. I'm a big girl. Don't you worry about me, honey," she said confidently.

"You're still a hottie, ma," Andrew said. "I bet this dude will jerk off to your piss video."

"Oh really?" Jennifer said, laughing. Where did this dirty talk come from all of a sudden? Was Andrew getting horny again, already? "Is someone getting frisky again?"

Andrew grunted. "I can't help it. I keep thinking about... you know, your ass. And what you promised."

Jennifer's asshole tightened around the thin base of the plug, pushing it in ever so slightly, making her already drenched bikini bottoms wetter. "Mmmm. I see, I see," she said, grinning. "Well, I think we should cool off before you get too horny to lay on your back without an obvious... pole." She turned around, propping herself up on her elbows, letting the whole beach see her big, uncovered tits. Her nipples stood out like bright pink arrowheads, begging for attention.

"One of us needs to stay and watch our stuff," her son grumbled, refusing to get up.

Jennifer looked around, eager to disarm her son's refusal. A few feet away from them, on a big red blanket, what looked like a couple, a man and a woman, sat next to each other with their feet in the sand. They looked to be about mid-30s, with him wearing a basic pair of swimming trunks and her a black bikini set, a lot like Jennifer's, but with the top still on. She stood up, and walked up next to them, the sun-warmed sand scalding her feet along the way. "Excuse me?" she said, trying to bury her bare feet under a layer of sand to avoid burning them.

The couple looked up at her, both pairs of eyes lingering on her breasts before making eye contact. They smiled at her. "Hi," Jennifer said. "Sorry, but do you think you could watch our stuff here while we go for a quick swim? Won't be more than few minutes, I promise."

"Sure," the woman said. She had short, dark brown hair, and deep brown eyes. Her body was sleek and athletic, with perky breasts, narrow hips, and slim legs. Her presumed partner was athletic too, but more on the muscular side, with thick arms and pronounced chest muscles. He had a bald head, tanned skin, and narrow eyes. "Take your time, we will be here a while."

"Great! Thank you so much. We will be back soon," Jennifer said.

"No worries," the woman said. "Hey, uh... Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," Jennifer said.

"I hope it's not too rude, but... What's it like going topless? I've been thinking about doing it... But I just haven't found the courage, I guess." Next to her, the man chuckled, putting his arm around the woman.

"Babe, if you want to show off, you should show off," he said.

Jennifer smiled at that. "Listen to your... boyfriend? Whatever. It's wonderful! No messy tanlines, and the air just feels so... refreshing!"

The woman blushed. "...Maybe next time," she said. Jennifer was a little disappointed. She would have liked to see this stranger at the beach bare her perky little birds. Oh well, she thought to herself as she walked back over to her blanket. If she hadn't been out with her son, she might have stayed with that couple for a while, and talked, maybe flirted... God, the thought of playing with a couple of strangers made her all that more aroused. Best get into the cool water soon.

Kneeling on the blanket, she gave her son's back a little pinch. "Our stuff is being watched, silly goose. Come on, let's go. You better not be hiding a giant hard-on from your mother down there, are you?"

"Mmmm," Andrew grumbled. "Not quite, but close." He rolled over, trying to subtly tuck the outline of his half-erection away from sight. "Fine, let's get this over with."

They both got up, and started walking towards the water. It was surprisingly clear, with the breeze causing gentle waves to break the surface, then crash against the sandy beach. As they stepped through the hot sand on quick feet, they passed a myriad of people laid out on blankets, towels, and beach chairs. Finally, they reached the water, and Jennifer felt it cool her toes as she took her initial steps in. Andrew followed at her side.

"Aaaah, it's cold!" Jennifer said as she got in up to her ankles. Despite the coldness, there were plenty of people swimming and otherwise enjoying the water close to the beach. The lake was a big one, surrounded on all sides by woodlands, hills, tiny inlets, and wooden piers, sometimes attached to houses. Out in the middle were some boats, and far away on the other side was yet another big, sandy beach.

"Brrr, yeah it is," her son agreed, daintily dipping his toes under the surface before taking another step.

They moved forward slowly, walking past a couple playing beach tennis, and some frolicking families. The cold water made Jennifer shiver as it progressed up her legs. Her puckered nipples tightened more than she thought was possible, from the combined sensation of the cold water, and the cool breeze blowing across them. They ached so much now that she was sure they could cut a diamond in half. She put her hands under the surface of the cool, wavy, lake, trying to resist the urge to pinch and squeeze her hurting breast buds.

"Woop!" Jennifer yelped when the lake surface reached her crotch, a wave pushing the plug into her tight ass. Her pussy felt like she had dipped a red-hot iron ingot into some cooling water. She stopped walking forward, too overwhelmed by the sensation. "Okay," she said. "Mommy needs a moment here."

Next to her, Andrew laughed heartily. "What's wrong, ma?" he said, sarcastically. "I thought we were going to cool ourselves down? Are you too hot?"

"Yes," Jennifer said, far too tense to come up with a good comeback. "Look, there's another beach," she said, pointing to the other side of the lake, trying to change the subject.

Andrew continued laughing, and shook his head. "Don't you know? That's a nude beach!"

Jennifer's eyes opened wide. She had had no idea that such a thing existed around here. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, ma," Andrew said. "It's kind of the city's open secret. Everybody knows about it, except you, apparently. You'd probably love it there. You can show everyone your tits AND your ass!"

"Oh, really?" Jennifer said, as her pussy heated up the surrounding water. She hoped that it wasn't creating any actual steam. "Well, how about that." Slowly, she sunk her heels down into the muddy lake bottom, realizing that she had been standing on her toes this whole time to minimize the contact between the water and her nether regions. She gritted her teeth and gasped as the coldness engulfed her wanting cunt and tightly plugged ass.

They continued walking forward, slowly, one lingering step at a time. When the water was up to her nipples, Jennifer decided to hop forward and start swimming. Her son did the same, letting out a loud "god damn" as his body splashed into the water. Once the lake bottom was no longer reachable by their toes, they swam around idly in small circles, trying to maintain a good distance from the other beach visitors.

"I would like to go there one day," Jennifer said between deep breaths and wide swimming strokes. "To that other beach."

"I bet you would," Andrew said. "When did you become such a slut, mom? Sorry, that wasn't..."

"It's okay," Jennifer interrupted. "You can call me a slut. I like it. But remember, you're the one who's fucking your mom."

"Hah," Andrew said, sourly. "Very funny."

They continued swimming for a while, and Jennifer's body slowly got used to the coolness of the water. She watched her son as he moved around swiftly with wide strokes, enjoying the view of his athletic body at work. The sight made her cunt hungry for his cock, but her tight, plugged asshole reminded her of her promise to him. He would be able to satisfy them both, she was sure.

When they were done, they started swimming back towards the beach. After a couple of strokes, Jennifer put her legs down, searching for the bottom with her toes, narrowly finding it. She stopped swimming and started walking, slowly for the first few steps before she could set her entire foot down. A waterfall ran down from her large, heaving breasts, making her prominent nipples look like fountains for a brief second. She squeezed the water out of her hair. Jennifer had decided against dipping her head under the surface, but the lower part of her blonde hair had still gotten soaked.

Jennifer smiled at the couple that had dutifully watched their stuff while they went swimming. The woman was still wearing her bikini top, sadly. She smiled back at Jennifer, and waved. "It's all there," she said.

"Thank you!" Jennifer replied. "You two have a great day."

"You too," the woman said. "And I hope you get a great tan!" The woman's smile widened, and Jennifer thought she noticed a wink behind her sunglasses.

Andrew picked up a towel to wipe himself off, and Jennifer did the same. "Hey," she said, the surrounding noise still loud enough for them to speak about whatever they wanted. "Let's snap a couple more pictures and get out of here."

"I'd love to get ouf of here, ma, but I don't know about being seen taking topless pictures of my mom in public."

"Make it subtle, then. Just pretend you're looking at your social medias or whatever. I will, um... Continue using the towel for a little bit," Jennifer said, as eager as her son to return home and deliver on her promise.

"Alright, fine," Andrew said, and fished his mom's phone out of the bag. "A few quick pictures. Get ready."

Jennifer put the towel behind herself to wipe her already dry back, exposing her tits for the camera. She couldn't hear if the phone had snapped any pictures or not through the loud background noise. Pulling on her bikini bottoms, she let her sticky pussy lips and blonde pubic patch air out for a long, anxious second, and she sincerely hoped that her camera boy had managed to catch that.

"Okay, we're done," Andrew said and put the phone back in the bag.

His mother started putting her bikini top and long skirt back on for the walk to the car, feeling somewhat constricted as the black patches of fabric covered up her aching breasts.

------

"Dammit, ma! You could have squirted in my car," Andrew said with obvious annoyance, as he put his car in park and unlocked the doors. They were finally home, and Jennifer had been idly edging the whole trip with a pair of fingers slipped underneath her bikini bottoms. She had been sitting on a folded towel, just in case. She had known that it would rile Andrew up, in more ways than one, and she had wanted him to be ready by the time they got home. "How would I explain the stains to Miriam? Or the smell?"