Jennifer 04: Lake Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, honey," Jennifer said. "If that happens, I promise I'll clean it up. I know just how to get the stains out, and the smell. Trust me."

"I bet you do," Andrew said. "Fine, but still... don't. Please."

"Alright, alright," Jennifer said. "Now let's go." She grabbed the tote bag from the back seat, and opened the door next to her, stepping out of her son's car. Andrew also exited the car, and locked it behind him. The pair almost ran up the driveway to the front door.

"Let's see here..." Jennifer said, pretending to look for the keys in the bag. She already held them in her hand. "Where are the house keys? Oh no, did we forget them at the beach?"

"Stop fucking around, ma," Andrew said, standing next to her. Jennifer felt a hand wander under the back of her skirt and bikini bottoms, eager fingers searching the crack of her ass. When he found the heart-shaped jewel, Andrew's fingers started pushing on the plug, making his mother's cunt twitch with arousal. "I want you. Now."

"Easy there, you horny little bastard," Jennifer said, realizing that she had just called her own son a bastard. "What if the neighbors see you fingering your mother's ass? The keys are in here, somewhere..." She continued fumbling around in the bag, keys in her hand, enjoying the exhilarating possibility of being caught like this. Standing here, out in the open in front of her own house, getting her ass fingered by her own son! "Oh, there they are," she said, having decided that it was time to fuck. She could not take it anymore either.

When Jennifer had unlocked the door, her son almost pushed her inside, grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head, making her drop both the bag and the keys on the floor. Andrew quickly closed the door behind them with his foot, and pushed his mother up against the wall, kissing her deeply. "Oh... Mmmmmm," Jennifer moaned as her son's tongue penetrated her mouth. She lifted a leg up, wrapping it around her son's knee, pulling his leg in between hers to give her burning cunt the slight relief of something to grind against.

She wrestled her hands free from her son's grip, and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in tightly, iron hard nipples burrowing into the flesh of Andrew's chest through her bikini top. Jennifer broke the kiss, and placed her head next to her son's, nibbling on his neck and earlobe. "Mmmm," she moaned into his ear. "Are you going to fuck your mother, you horny pervert?"

Andrew took a step back, swiftly pulling off his t-shirt while kicking off his sandals. Then, he drew his hips back a bit and took his trunks off, releasing his hard, dripping cock. He thrust forward, pressing the length of his erection against his mother's abdomen, making her shudder with desire. "Fuck yes I am," he said. "Remember what you promised?"

Jennifer smiled and pushed on her son's shoulders, reluctantly breaking their tight embrace. "Of course I do, honey," she said. She bit her lower lip, staring deeply into her son's blue eyes as she untied her bikini top, throwing it on the floor and releasing her tits for Andrew to enjoy. Then, she pulled her skirt down all the way to her feet where she started unstrapping her sandals, unveiling her curvy, muscular, pillars for legs. Finally, she untied her bikini bottoms at the side, standing completely naked before her son, aside from the heart-shaped jewel plug in her needy asshole. "Tell me, have you ever had anal sex before?"

"Um..." Andrew said, scratching his head. "I have not, actually. Haven't even thought about asking Miriam about it..."

"I see," Jennifer said, her smile widening as her cunt dripped with anticipation. "Don't worry, mommy's gonna teach you. Okay, so there are two important things. Number one is preparation, and number two is lubrication. I've been wearing the plug all day, so we got preparation covered. Mmmm, my asshole should be wide open and ready for you, honey. Tell me that you want to fuck mommy's ass." She put a hand behind her and started massaging the base of the plug, feeling it push into her asshole. God, she wanted to jump her son's throbbing cock already, but not as much as she wanted to enjoy drawing this out for a bit.

"I really do," Andrew said.

"Mmmm. Nuh-uh," Jennifer said. "Tell me that you want to fuck mommy's ass."

"I... want to fuck mommy's ass," Andrew said, and Jennifer's cunt twitched.

"That's more like it," she said. "Okay, now for lubrication... I'm way too lazy to run upstairs and get the bottle of lube from my bedroom. Do you have any ideas, sweetie?"

"Uh... spit?" Andrew said with a dumbfounded look.

"No," Jennifer said. "Spit is not a good lubricant. I have a better idea. Come fuck mommy's pussy until your cock is all wet and creamy."

Her son's eyes lit up, and he rushed forward, grabbing his mother by the hips, kneeling a little bit to get his cock in height with her cunt. Jennifer put a hand at his abdomen, stopping him an inch from stabbing his cock into her slick, dripping folds. He looked at her with a mix of hunger and disappointment.

"Now, remember," Jennifer said, pushing outward to keep her horny son at bay for just another few seconds. "If you ever do this with Miriam, make sure you use real lube, and lots of it, okay? Most girls don't get as wet as your slut mommy. Got it?"

"Yes, ma," Andrew said, and Jennifer removed her blocking hand. With a steady grip on his mother's hips, Andrew plunged his cock into her sopping, eager cunt. Jennifer gasped as he effortlessly parted her inner walls, burrowing in all the way to the balls. She put her hands on his shoulders, looking him deep in the eyes as he started fucking her, making loud sloshing noises each time his cock rammed into her. Long trails of slimy slut juices ran down Jennifer's thighs, and more of it dripped onto the ground from her cunt hole as it got pounded. The climax started building inside of her, approaching rapidly.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around her son's chest, pulling him in tightly, freezing him with his cock buried deep inside her warm wetness. One last little tease, she thought, feeling her throbbing pussy walls constrict her son's dick. She was teetering on the edge. "One more thing," she whispered into his ear. "Make sure you don't come in my pussy. I want you to promise me you'll come in my ass."

Andrew lightly bit his mother's earlobe. "I promise you I'm gonna come in your ass, ma," his deep voice whispered into her ear. Jennifer shuddered, hard. That was it. Every muscle in her pussy began to constrict tightly around Andrew's cock, as her body filled up with orgasmic pleasure. She grabbed on to her son's shoulders for support as she buried her face in his neck, wailing and squealing. Long streams of hot squirt bathed Andrew's pubic hairs before raining onto the floor from his balls and thighs.

"Holy shit, are you coming?" Andrew said. "That feels too good. Fuck, I need to pull out." And, he did, leaving his mom's cunt gaping with emptiness. One final squirt narrowly missed washing off the creamy wetness that coated Andrew's shaft, and connected it to his mother's pussy lips with long strings of cunt drool. "Hnnnng," he grunted as his dripping cock twitched in the air between them. "Fuuuuuck! That was close!"

Jennifer giggled as she started coming down from her orgasm. "Good job," she said. "I think we have enough lubrication, now." On shaky legs, she turned around and bent forward, resting one arm on the wall while spreading her ass cheeks with the other. "Well? What are you waiting for?"

"Fuck, I'm gonna fuck your ass now, ma," her son said, with the familiar frustrating tone that could only be caused by a recently ruined orgasm. Jennifer felt her asshole start to stretch, as Andrew began pulling on the base of the plug. The arousal of the combined taboos far outweighed the phyiscal pain it caused. "Damn, I think it's stuck."

Placing both of her hands on the wall in front of her for support, Jennifer tutted. "You have to put some strength into it, silly. Don't yank on it, but be firm."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I do this all the time," Jennifer said, truthfully. "Now unplug me so you can fill my ass with cum."

Her son needed no more encouragement. Jennifer moaned loudly, almost screaming as the plug stretched her out wide. Her cunt started burning for attention again, the dripping wetness having run all the way down to her feet now, which she struggled not to place in the slippery squirt puddle.

Finally, the plug exited her with a satisfying 'plop', leaving her puckered asshole twitching. She felt Andrew place a firm hand on her hip as the tip of his cock started to dig into her wanting ass. "Ohhhh, fuuuuck, yes," Jennifer shouted. "Get your hard cock all the way inside mommy's ass."

She moved her right hand to her breasts, giving each nipple equal amounts of attention in the form of painful squeezes, moaning from the pleasure it gave her as her son's cock slowly disappeared into her asshole. Both of his hands were on her hips now, pulling her towards him until he was buried all the way to the balls once more, this time in his mother's ass.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Jennifer said as her right hand wandered down to her pussy, caressing her pubic hairs before finding her stone hard clit. She started rubbing it in circles, after coating her fingers with the copious lube that dripped out of her pussy hole. Intense pleasure washed over her entire body, like waves over a lake. She wasn't far from a second orgasm already.

"Fuck yes, I love your cock in my ass," Jennifer said, backing her ass up to meet her son's thrusts. "Mmmm, I'm gonna come again any second now, I think. Fuck my ass as hard as you need to make yourself come, baby." She was rubbing her clit in a frenzy now, her long legs starting to shake as her pussy twitched, dripping juice all over the place.

Andrew smacked her ass and started pounding her as hard as he could, his cock thrusting quickly in and out of his mom's tightly gripping asshole. "Fuck yes," he said, in between gasping breaths. "I'm close. I'm gonna come in your ass soon, ma." He leaned over, reaching around to grab each of his mom's big tits, twisting her needy nipples with his fingertips.

Jennifer's fingers dove into her eager pussy, pressing hard against her g-spot, splashing juices all around. She enjoyed the feeling of her son's thrusting cock pushing them through the wall between her ass and pussy, riding the waves of intense pleasure as she crossed the peak. "Cominnggggggggggg!!!!" she yelled, her contracting pussy trapping her fingers inside. An endless stream started flowing from her urethra, spraying outward like a sprinkler as it splashed against her fingers. She squirted all over her own legs, her son's legs, both pairs of feet, and made the puddle on the floor so wide that it was impossible not to stand in it. She struggled not to slip as her legs shook from orgasmic convulsions.

"Oh fuck that's so hot, ma," Andrew said. "I love seeing you squirt like that. Fuck, I'm coming too!" He buried his face in his mother's neck as his strong hands squeezed her tits so hard they felt like they were going to explode. Which is what his cock did, deep inside of Jennifer's asshole, filling her insides with warm, thick, ropes of cum.

Jennifer's cunt started squirting again, a long, clear, narrow stream that pushed her fingers away and flooded the floor. The sensation of her son's hard cock cumming in her ass prolonged her orgasm straight into another one, and she shut her eyes, screaming through gritted teeth as blinking stars filled up her vision. She put both hands on the wall to keep herself steady, her whole body shaking with orgasmic throes.

One eternity later, she blinked her eyes open, feeling her son slumped against her back, and her asshole twitching with post-orgasmic convulsions around his slowly softening cock. His hands had fallen to the sides, shivering slightly. He moaned softly into his mother's hair, where his face was buried. Jennifer looked down at the floor, where her feet were soaking in a giant squirt puddle. What a beautiful disaster.

"Oh my fucking god," Andrew finally said, having recovered from his own orgasm. "That was... Fuck." He pulled his cock out of his mother's asshole, leaving it gaping for a short second. A few thick blobs of white cum fell out of it, splashing loudly into the puddle below. "Damn, look at that. Lake day, huh?"

Jennifer shook her head and smiled. Lake day, indeed. "We'd better go get a mop before we do anything else."