All Comments on 'Jennifer Ch. 02'

by Doglover12345

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The introduction...

of Rachel kind of confused me at first, then I wanted something to happen between she & Alex. Luckily it didn't, I guess. The turn with Jennifer was cool & kind of twisted, though I enjoyed it very much. Can't wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another awesome hit.

I really liked this chapter to. The way it had twists and turns threw me for a loop. Can't wait for the next one. = )

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 11 years ago
I have to say that you are dead wrong

Your intro on your first story you mentioned that writing wasn't your forte, you couldn't have been more wrong. The story you are weaving not only sucks you in, but is one of the more original ones out there. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to reading more of not only this story, but any future ones you have floating around in your head.

dgowredgowrealmost 11 years ago

What a roller coaster! I loved it, DL, and your logic for writing it the way you did is impeccable. I look forward to episode 3 with bated breath!

boratigersboratigersalmost 11 years ago
confused

this part confused me a little..but i liked it..O_o?..i'll just ignore the parts that confused me.. ;]

u have me hooked! i'm looking forward to the next part!

i've been wondering, since u 1st talked about James. if u were going to have Alex adopt him..and how this part ended it seems like u might 8)

i was also wondering about Rachel..if u were going to put her and Alex together, i'm glad u didn't 8)...tho i do like redheads ;) ... Anyways when u 1st introduced her i thought maybe she (Rachel) and Avery had something going on ;) idk maybe they will later lol. i hope she just stays a friend ^^

And idk if u thought about bringing their parents into the story, but it kinda looks like u might because of Alex's dream and Jennifer's mother...? since u changed the way they met from an accident to Jennifer's "little scheme". u could just introduce their mothers..i don't think it's really necessary to bring the fathers..or maybe just Jennifer's mom..?

i'm not really sure where ur going to take this story...so many possibilities... as long as Alex and Jennifer end up together happily (and hopefully with James as their son) with some great sex thrown in i'll be happy 8D

PS u ARE a good writer! u have me hooked! i check to see if u have posted another part to ur story several times a day ever since u have posted this story 8)

look forward to ur next piece!

ur new fan BoraL ;]

BahamaBahamaalmost 11 years ago
Confused

Yes I was confused at first , but I caught on . You've already have me hooked so I can't wait to see how this pans out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HOOKED!!

I'm just hooked, I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

when is part 3 cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Gimme more :-)

Doglover12345Doglover12345almost 11 years agoAuthor

Thanks for not hating this part! I'm working on part 3. To be honest, kinda stuck. But I'm trying!

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Looking forward to pt3!

itsjusttasja358itsjusttasja358almost 11 years ago
Awesome

This is awesome cant wait for ch 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep Writing

There are many stories on this site that feature wonderful sex. A much smaller number of stories on this site are what I would call "literature with sex", stories where the literary content outweighs the sexual content. Even fewer have both good literary quality and sex. I would put yours in the third category. Take your time writing the third installment; those of us who appreciate what you have started to write will wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great

Lovely story, hope part 3 will be very interesting

janny54janny54almost 11 years ago
more please

I enjoyed parts 1 and 2 with the development of such complex characters and storyline. I look forward to part 3 to see where you may take us. thank you for sharing your creative abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Can't wait for part 3

NotYourAverageRomeo24NotYourAverageRomeo24almost 11 years ago
Love it!

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! I look forward to ch. 3 & MANY MANY more...Please continue

Brilliant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

can't wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great addition

Keep it up

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyalmost 11 years ago
Please

Please hurry up with part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

This is amazing!!! Can't wait for your next addition. I was kind of hoping that Avery and Alex would start to have feelings for each other. But was slightly disappointed when Alex agreed to jump in a relationship right then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow,

I think you did great, weaving a web of realistic characters that all fit together in this romantic sexual adventure. The introduction of James is a nice touch in the story , but if they do end up adopting him I would think that Jennifer and Alex would cut down on the amount of sex if they have sex at all in the story, so be careful writing him into their lives if he does, but be sure to put James somewhere safe and happy please!!! I think introducing the parents in the story would add to the complexity of the characters and would help develope the characters greatly! I think that in the first one the passage of time isnt well marked but I think that you have greatly improved on that regard but I think you could still improve. All around great work thank you for contributing this amazing story to this site for all of us to read. I cannot wait for your next installment so please take care to thouroghly develope the storyline to what you want it to be because you have done amazing so far.

Thanks again, R

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
WOW!

And this is you first story, brilliant chapter 2. Loved the way the plot takes on a new dimension and all the scenes and characters flow together to make this a fantastic chapter. Jennifer's subsequent turnaround, had me quickly retracting my previous observation of her, she is cool! Great 2nd attempt Loved it!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 8 years ago
What part of the message doesn't Alex get?

It was OVER. Alex shouldn't have come within miles of Jennifer, particularly not taunting her the way she did. The ex-boyfriend made damned clear that nobody touches his girl, especially not another girl. That means ABSOLUTELY nobody. Jennifer flatly didn't want to see Alex and threw her out of the apartment. This WAS a fling and nothing more. Alex will have to find someone else. Jennifer will find a guy and fall in love with him soon enough. Boyfriends aren't all cads or worse. And under NO circumstances should Alex have come out to her parents. I mean NO circumstances. It wasn't worth it. Good God, it wasn't worth it. I speak with a lot of heat here because I lost my girlfriend to a guy and she didn't think once about telling him yes and me no. I've stayed faithful to staying away from her forever. I'm sure she'll be glad when I finally die. Doesn't Alex GET it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going!! This is getting better!!

I like this chapter a lot with all the twist and turns. I think there was more definition to the main characters, the dancing scenes and her friends are also fun. Keep the good work! I really appreciate you writing this I'm enjoying reading your story very much.

R.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Very good second installment!

I also enjoyed chapter two immensely. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love this series! It's so good.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

Nothing to forgive. At least us forgiving you. Forgiving Jennifer, a bit harder. You let her off the hook too easily. At least without a come to Jesus, in-depth explanation between them. You passed it all off too easily for my tastes.

One of the better stories I've read this year... (so far).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous