Jennifer Finds Joy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer didn't realise but her thighs were so tightly wrapped around his face by now and she didn't want him to stop at all.

Ting! Ting! The phone had some notifications, Jennifer kept moaning and reached for the phone, it was Maria and it read "Home yet?"

She only replied yes and threw the phone on the side again but this time she turned and went straight for Joy's cock. She sucked it again and again, while Joy kept on eating her pussy.

Jennifer thought wow this guy knows how to eat pussy, she was trying to think when was the last time somebody ate her that well!

Joy was moaning hard but still licking her and Jennifer kept on stroking his cock and licking it and at this point, Joy burst out. "Ohhh! I am gonna cum!" and he came all over Jennifer's face.

Jennifer could feel his cock going a bit flaccid but it was still big. Joy was a bit embarrased.

"Sorry Mrs. Jenkins! I got too excited!" Joy muttered.

"I am not even naked yet!" Laughed Jen but she then assured him. "I came many times already on your face" Jennifer looked at him with a naughty look on her face.

"Go get clean downstairs and bring some alcohol as well." Jennifer commanded. She felt powerful with all the booze and intense pleasure she has just experienced, but she knew she wanted more. He can be my boy toy she thought.

As Joy was going down, she shouted "Roll a joint as well!" Joy sighed yes and left.

Jennifer with much difficulty got out of bed and went to her bathroom and saw her face in the mirror and all she could think is this is so wrong but she is loving every bit of it. Jennifer was still wearing her black dress, it was rolled up till her stomach, which was a bit odd she thought. She decided to change into her best lingerie.

She opened her wardrobe and saw the pink lingerie Matt loved her in and decided to wear them before Joy came back. She lay in bed, her head was spinning but her night wasn't over. Soon Joy came back all dressed!

"Oh my!" Joy muttered.

"You haven't fucked me yet! How do I look?"

"Gorgeous! You are a Goddess!" Joy replied.

"Make me feel like one! Pour me a drink and give me the joint!" Jennifer was getting cockier and more demanding. She was enjoying this wild side she exhibited.

"I need more time" Joy said.

"You have a good tongue!" As Jennifer said these words, she opened her legs wide and pointed at her pussy.

Joy gulped down his drink, undressed quickly and pulled her panties down, Jennifer sipped her drink and kept drinking while Joy started licking her again.

"Go slow this time!" She commanded her puppy again.

Jennifer finished her drink and lit the joint that Joy got her and she started smoking it while enjoying licks she was receiving. She was a Queen!

Ting! Ting! The phone rang again. It was Maria again. "You all right? are you home?" Jennifer didn't bother and then she saw a message from Matt "Love you! Always in my thoughts!" Jennifer laughed and threw the phone away.

"You ready again!" Jennifer asked as she saw Joy's hard rock dick again.

"Oh yeah!" Joy said smiling. Jennifer was happy that Joy got his rhythm back again. He pulled her by the legs and started putting a condom on.

"No condoms today!" She demanded again.

"You are such a slut!"

He started entering her and Jennifer just moaned so hard, it was bigger than she had anticipated. Joy entered slow. Jennifer who just an hour ago never thought she would be in bed with a guy was screaming "Fuck me, fuck me like the slut I am!"

Joy was on top and he kept drilling her pussy. Jennifer wrapped her legs around him and made him go deeper. She started kissing him and the passion and chemistry was back, the moans, the pain and all the pleasure were back. Joy kept fucking her, sometimes grabbing her legs and other time laying all on top of her. Jennifer was feeling the most intense orgasms. Orgasms she had not felt in a long long time.

Money doesn't buy orgasms she thought! The intensity was high and they were fucking each other like rabbits. Jennifer then jumped and made Joy lay on his back with hard cock still erect. She went and sat on it.

The cock went even deeper and her screams went louder. She rode his cock like a pro and was startled at the pace they both can go.

"Does your husband fuck you like this Mrs. Jenkins?" Joy asked naughtily.

"No! Oh God no, you fuck me how I want!" Jennifer was saying things she never imagined she would.

Joy drilled her so roughly that she fell on him. He held her down and wrapped his hands around her and gave her nice drilling. She could barely say anything or could even moan. She just enjoyed being drilled so hard and so rough. All she could do at this point was bite his neck.

The rough drilling of Jennifer's pussy went on for a few minutes. She literally had tears in her eyes at this point. "I am gonna cum again!" Joy shouted as he blasted his cum inside Jennifer and she could feel all the warmth inside her.

With that she fell on him and dozed off.

Jennifer's eyes opened and her head was spinning and she saw this handsome black guy lying beside her. For a moment she didn't know where she was and then it stuck her what she had done the night previous. Joy was still fast asleep.

She saw the time it was almost 10! She picked her phone and saw 8 missed calls from Maria, and 3 missed calls from Matt and various messages from Maria worried about her, she replied back to her immediately and made excuses. She replied a reluctant Love you too to Matt and told him that she wasn't feeling great so had slept longer.

Jennifer was a Goddess last night but she was panicking a bit on what she had done. She enjoyed it for sure but still her heart was racing as she sipped her coffee.

Soon Joy woke up and came down all dressed up.

"You are a legend, Mrs. Jenkins!" Joy smirked.

"Call me Jen." Jennifer protested.

"Are you alright?" Joy asked.

"Not so much!"

"I thought you had a great time last night, JEN!" Joy smirked again. "is it the alcohol? Don't worry your husband will never know!" Joy winked. "It will be our secret! I should get going though, have to meet to Dad and Janet today for lunch, it is a Saturday afternoon tradition ever since Mom and him divorced."

Joy came and kissed Jennifer, she did reluctantly kissed him and Joy went for the door.

"Joy!"

"Yes!" Joy turning back smiling.

"I need to confess something!" Jennifer hesitated. "I think it's only fair you know since we hooked up last night!"

"What?" Joy grew a bit worried. "I know you are married, but else can it be?"

"The reason your parents divorced is that your mom caught me and your dad together!" Jennifer said this and sighed.

Joy was shocked by this revelation and he just yelled "SLUT!" and slammed the door behind him.

Jennifer felt a strange bit of relief and went to roll a joint.

12