Jennifer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did what she could and Mark understood her limitations and appreciated that she accepted them.

After the meal, they relaxed and cuddled in front of the television. Scanning the channels, Mark paused on a children's channel showing an old 'Sylvester the Cat' cartoon. "Hey, perhaps I should get a cat for you to chase around. Good exercise."

Jenny punched him with her paw. "Not funny. Are you saying that I'm getting fat? That I need to exercise more?"

Mark quickly back-peddled, "Oh, not that. I just thought it might keep you busy. Prevent boredom."

"Hah! What you could do for me, to help me while away my time, is get me a Kindle so I can read, or a laptop of my own, so I can surf the Internet."

"Hmm. Could you use the laptop? Type with your paws?"

"I'm sure I could figure it out."

"OK, then. I'll order them tonight. As a present for returning to your Jenny outfit. It's the least I can do."

"Damn, right," she said, pleased.

But her mood changed when he said, "all right then. Jenny, all fours."

He then left her to watch TV, while he stepped into his office and ordered her new electronic toys.

Later that night they made love, again, doggy style and Mark was more energetic and passionate than ever. Jenny attributed it to his relief at her returning to her puppy persona. But she also enjoyed it immensely, and she wasn't exactly sure why it felt so good to her. But it did.

They slept well that night.

Their days then returned to the same, 'normal' rhythm of the past weeks.

Jenny actually felt better about her puppy life. After all, this time she had made a conscious decision to live this way. She actually knew what she was agreeing to when she allowed Mark to dress her this second time.

And she had gotten good at her role, and only received a punishment shock when she did something stupid, like forget the rule against speaking like a human, or standing on her hind legs to reach something, on high. And those slips didn't happen often at all.

She knew too, that Mark was happy. And their love making remained fantastic and the highpoint of her days. Their favorite position remained doggy style, and no matter which hole he used, she always had several of the best orgasms, better than any she could remember from when she was a human female.

But every-day life remained boring, and lonely for her. She had no friends and no one to talk to, although since most of the time she couldn't talk that wasn't the issue. She only had Mark, and he was great, but people and dogs both need socialization, and she had no opportunity for that pleasure...

They did spend a lot of time in the big yard. A couple of walks around the perimeter, per day was now the norm. Good exercise for both of them. And they played fetch a lot too, and she learned to enjoy it, a little, because it was something to do.

Mark kept her in 'all four' mode most of the time. Certainly, all day long and most nights, although he did enjoy sleeping with her in the big bed, where he loved cuddling with her. Her fur felt soft and wonderfully comfortable, he proclaimed. She too enjoyed those nights in the soft bed, and making love, too.

When a Kindle reader and a nice new laptop computer arrived for her use, things got a lot better for her.

She was overjoyed, and Mark, bless his heart, even provided her with an Amazon account of her own, so she could pick out her own books, and even buy other things, if she found anything that a puppy-girl could use.

It made whiling away the hours so much better.

Mark, himself ordered her a number of titles that focused on dogs' lives. At first, she thought it was funny and a little weird. Did he somehow expect it to make her happier with her role?

But when she read 'The Art of Racing in the Rain' she cried and became fascinated with the concept of dogs being reincarnated as humans. How cool was that? She spent the rest of that day dreaming of the implications to her own life, as in: she was living as a human who had been reincarnated as a dog.

Her laptop was also a blessing. She was able to type, using her claws, and with practice got better and better.

She ultimately found that she could type pretty well with her claws. And she ordered several different mouses until she found one that kind of worked for her paw.

Between her Kindle and her computer, she was able to keep herself entertained during the long quiet days.

Mark always laughed at the sight of her lying in her bed on the patio, or in the house somewhere, on her belly with her tail up and waving in the breeze while she pecked at the keyboard with her paws.

One day, when he, chuckling at the sight, whipped out his cell phone and took her picture she was surprised and instantly upset.

She barked and growled long and loudly trying to let him know her opinion, but he didn't get it.

"What's wrong girl? What's bothering you so?"

He only got the message when she crawled up to him, sat up and slapped at the phone in his hand, with a paw.

"My phone? Pictures?"

She barked and growled in response and acknowledgement.

Confused, "you don't want photos?"

"Bark!" For 'yes'.

"But I want them to remember the moment. You know."

She shook her head, definitely, 'no'.

"Hmm, we have to talk about this, later. I'm not sure why you feel that way. You'll have to explain. But not right now. I just came out to check on you. I have to head into town for some groceries."

And he patted her on the head, "you be a good puppy while I'm gone."

And he headed into the house, leaving her on the back patio.

Jennifer returned to her bed and her computer. Why didn't he understand, she thought, that I don't want any record of my life as a dog.

As she laid there watching something entertaining on YouTube, she heard the gate open and Carlos wandered in to clean up the dog run. It was a very normal occurrence and one that she had become used to. She just ignored him as he performed the awfully gross task.

This time, as he did on occasion, he put his things down and walked over to her, muttering, "good doggie, what a pretty puppy you are."

She sighed, and paused her video. She was mostly used to the humiliation of his and Maria's presence. He always seemed amused, while his wife always seemed disgusted. She almost preferred Maria's treatment to his attention. She was always nervous that, although he seemed like a harmless man, he was a man, and he just might try and take advantage of her. And there was little she could do to stop him. She couldn't even tell him to stop as she'd get punished for it, by her collar.

So, as he squatted down beside her and began petting her head, and back, she just laid there quietly not looking at him, and allowed it.

"Ah, good puppy. But what puppy has their own computer? Perhaps you are more than just a doggie. Mr. Simons, sure treats you well."

Then with one more pat on her head he stood up and started walking back to his work. But he turned and made one more comment. "I imagine you treat him very well for all that he does for you." And he winked, like dirty old men do, before he continued on.

The old man's implication really upset her. She wasn't just some kinky sex object! But she got the understanding that was what he thought she was.

Damn him! She was putting up with a lot, to please Mark, because she loved him and was his wife. Not because she was some fetishy slut, living the easy life!

It ruined her afternoon, and she knew that she couldn't do anything about it. If she complained to Mark, what would he do? Fire the two of them? And then what? He'd have to find another couple to do the chores, and she'd have to put up with their attention. And it could be even worse. Shit!

When Mark finally invited her into the house for dinner, she was really feeling bitchy. And she knew it. And even the thought of being 'bitchy' as in 'female dog', upset her further.

When Mark issued the 'two feet' command, allowing her to stand and talk, she took a couple of minutes to calm herself down, before she stood and hugged him.

And then she explained her concerns. "Mark I just don't like the idea of photos of me in my Jenny outfit. You know how the Cloud and the Internet are. Any photographs, no matter how private or secret, always seem to work their way onto the Web, and wind up as fodder for perverts and the public in general."

She paused to take a long breath, and then continued.

"I don't want to be humiliated like that. I think I'd just die, if I ever saw myself on YouTube or Reddit, or, God forbid, some porn site. It would be terrible."

Mark looked at her for a moment, "but Jenny, I'd never let that happen, I love you, and you're mine and I'd never share you with anyone."

And he pulled her to him and hugged her. Then spoke quietly into her ear, "and besides no one could ever recognize you as Jennifer."

She pushed away from him, adamant, "I don't care about that. I don't want Jenny all over the Internet! She's me and I am not some fetish slut for guys to masturbate over while they stare at my picture!"

As soon as she said it, she realized that she was now thinking of herself as Jenny the puppy girl. It was a revelation, and it was kind of frightening. She was now more Jenny, than Jennifer the woman, the human female.

She thought about that point for a few minutes, still standing with her paws on her hips, staring at him. He also stood there, wondering what she was thinking. Why she had stopped. But he waited, nonetheless.

"Well, I just don't like the idea." She concluded.

He took a deep breath, "Jenny, my love. Please believe me. I will never allow any photos of you to find their way to the Internet. Never. And you know that I'm really good with computers, and security. You can trust me on that. Right?"

She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Good, because I really want to take some pictures of you."

And she immediately tensed up and scowled at him, behind her mask.

"I want them for me. And for my record of this happy time. Everyone has pictures of the one they love. Why can't I? And they won't be obscene. The ones I took earlier today were cute and funny. Adorable, like you. Please let me take just a few, for me."

His words calmed her more than she could have imagined. He was right. Everyone had photos of their loved ones. He should be allowed to have them.

"All right, I suppose. But nothing sexy, please?" She couldn't believe that she had given in, and she remained worried that someday, somehow her secret life would be exposed, with terribly humiliating consequences.

He smiled, lovingly at her, "Thank you. But I have to warn you that every picture I take of you is sexy, at least to me."

And he hugged her again, so tightly that she squeaked, and moaned, and giggled.

When finally, he released her, she was still giggling in pleasure.

"God, I love you, even if you torture me and treat me like a bitch." And she laughed at her joke.

"Oh, but you are my bitch, but I never treat you like one. I love you too much for that. You're my wife and my greatest creation. And you always will be."

He followed it up by nuzzling her furry neck and she again giggled, and since they couldn't really kiss, she accepted it as the next best thing.

"OK, OK, I'm hungry, let's make dinner," she said, deciding that the subject was closed and that they could move on.

The rest of the month was more of the same. They exercised in the yard, and Jenny laid around reading or surfing the Internet.

Mark, though got busy in his home office. He put in a door between his office and the adjacent fourth-bedroom and converted the new space into a small laboratory for some new projects he'd been dreaming of. It was a lot more convenient than driving down to his old company and the big lab he kept, there.

It got scary, though for Jenny when he had to bring in contractors to do some 220-volt electrical work that he didn't want to tackle.

She had to hide in the guest cottage while the guy was in the house. That worked well enough, so he brought in another contractor to do some other tasks in the space, that he didn't want to spend his time on.

When all the work was done, she asked him why he needed a home lab, and she thought his reply was vague, but she didn't push it any farther. She was happy that he was keeping himself busy and challenged. After all, she loved him dearly and didn't want him to get as bored as she sometimes was.

One night, as they lay together in the big bed, Mark was lying on his back and she was on her side, cuddled up under his arm, her head on his chest. They often wound up like that and it was a comfortable and happy time for them both.

They usually just relaxed and discussed meaningless topics like politics and Hollywood personalities, as they did on this night.

When they finished laughing at Debra Messing's latest mindless rant, Mark brought up a recent photo of Bella Thorn, where she had been showing off her pierced nipples.

"Did you ever think of having your nipples pierced?" he asked casually. He at least tried to make it sound like an innocent question, but he was really turned on by the idea.

A bit suspicious, Jennifer said, "no, not really. It was a big deal with some of the girls in college, and I admit to thinking about it. It did seem sexy, but I never went through with it."

"Huh."

OK. I'll byte. Jennifer thought, resignedly.

"Why? What are you thinking? Going to get your nipples pierced?" She chuckled to herself. Proud of her little game.

"Ah, no. It just looked so sexy on Bella."

"Sexy, huh? Aren't I sexy enough, like I am?"

"You're very sexy as you are. You know how I lust after your wonderful, furry body."

They both laughed at that comment.

"Seriously, though seeing her photo, it got me thinking. Your sexy nipples are always beautifully on display, so some pretty jewelry could really look great on them."

She sighed, "Oh Mark, I don't know. From what I heard from my roommates, it's not too painful, and they'll heal right up if you don't keep jewelry in the holes, so I suppose I could handle it, but it's not like I could walk into a piercing parlor and get it done for you, as a birthday present. So, you'd better forget it. Perhaps someday."

He was disappointed, but also excited. He'd have to think about it, later.

So, he moved on, "Hey, my birthday is coming up. You remembered." He said, pleased.

"Of course, I remembered, you dolt. I am your wife, and your puppy, you know."

And she slapped him on the chest with her paw; making him jump.

He laughed. "So, what's my present?"

"Are you kidding? First of all, you have everything a man could want, including a wonderful wife and a wonderful puppy, all rolled into one."

He laughed, again. "You're absolutely right."

"And second, I can't exactly go shopping to find you something unique and special, now can I?"

He thought for a moment, "well I suppose you could go to the mall, but you'd probably cause a riot!"

Now she laughed, "and get arrested. And my photo in all the papers and on the Internet. Nope, never happen."

"Oh, all right. I guess I'll just have to be gloriously happy with what I have, and he reached over and nuzzled her neck, making her giggle as she usually did.

A week later, on the night of his birthday, he declared he wouldn't be cooking, and he had a service deliver from one of the high-end restaurants in town. They charged him extra for having to travel way out to his house, but he didn't care.

When his doorbell rang sometime later, Jenny, in two-feet mode, ran into their bedroom to hide while the delivery guy handed over the food. As there was also a cake, the kid actually carried in the food, while Mark brought in the cake to the kitchen.

He received a very big tip on the way out.

As soon as the door closed, Jenny came out to help set up the meal.

They were just finishing up the main meal and discussing the cake, when the doorbell rang again.

"Who could that be?" she asked as she got up and started heading for the bedroom.

"Well, I think it might be my main birthday present."

"What?"

"You'll see," he said as he headed for the front door.

Jenny kept moving into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Mark opened the front door.

"Hi, Mister Simons, am I on time?" a casually dressed woman asked. She was heavily tattooed and carried a large leather bag in her hand.

"Yes, you are, and please call me Mark. Come on in Roxanne. I'll take you out into the guest cottage, in back, where you can get set up, there's a full bath in there and a nice office chair and a bed that you can use."

As they walked through to the patio neither of them spoke, but once on the patio, Mark asked if she'd had any trouble finding her way to his house.

Roxanne laughed, "Mark, for as much as you're paying me, I would have driven five times as far."

He laughed.

"Okay, now you know the story on this and the rules. You can never tell anyone anything about this."

"I know, I know."

"And you understand that it's a big surprise for my wife."

"I know, I know."

"And she's wearing her Halloween costume as part of my birthday party."

"I understand."

"OK, Great, and thanks," he said, with a sigh.

"Thank you for the big bonus. It will be fine; I promise."

Once Roxanne was in the cottage Mark went back into the house to get Jenny.

When he opened the door to the bedroom, he found her laying on the bed reading.

"Where have you been?" She asked, peeved.

"I just got my birthday preset from you."

"From me?"

"Yes, I paid for it, myself but it's from you. Once it's finished, that is."

"Oh, come on, give. What did I buy you?" she said as she got up off the bed.

"Well come and see," he said as he grabbed her paw and led her out of the room.

She allowed herself to be walked along, down the hall through the kitchen, out onto the patio and up to the cottage, where the interior lights were on.

Mark then opened the door and waved Jenny on in.

She was looking at him, and his goofy grin, as she stepped into the room, so she had no hint that the room wasn't empty, until she was all the way inside and Mark was standing in the doorway.

That's when she saw a stranger standing there! She immediately panicked and turned to run out, but Mark blocked her way.

"Don't be embarrassed Jenny, this is Roxanne and she knows about your Halloween costume and the game we're playing for my birthday."

He was struggling a bit to hold her in place.

"Relax, honey, this is your present to me. And no one will ever know. She's sworn to secrecy."

Jenny heard everything he said, but was still shaken. But she realized that resistance was futile, so she stopped struggling and allowed Mark to turn her around and face the woman.

Roxanne smiled, "wow cool costume, very nice. Don't worry, Mark has sworn me to secrecy and is paying me a whole lot to take good care of you. So here I am."

She followed up by holding out her hand to shake, and Jenny automatically held hers out too, until she realized that she had a paw.

Roxanne giggled as she grabbed the paw and shook it. Jenny, though was too embarrassed to do or say anything.

"So, Roxanne has come all the way out here to pierce your nipples for us, as your present to me. Isn't that great?" Mark said to keep things moving.

Roxanne took that as her queue. "Yes, Jenny, I think this office chair will work just fine. Can you sit here for me please, and lean back?"

Hesitantly Jenny stepped over and Mark helped her by guiding her tail into the opening between the chair-back and the seat. Thankfully, it worked perfectly.

From that point on Roxanne took over and proceeded to pierce her conveniently displayed nipples, one after the other. Jenny yelped as each was poked, but Roxanne assured her that it was a normal reaction and that the pain would soon fade. And she was right.