Jennifer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was relieved, and just a little surprised by Jennifer's easy acceptance of her return to her suit and the puppy life. And it also excited him and his cock showed it. He started looking forward to a round of sex, doggy style, of course, as soon as she was redressed in her fir.

As this was their third time wrapping Jennifer in her outfit, it all went well. Per usual, she suffered through the rubber panties, with their two big plugs. But that step was soon out of the way, the rest of the dressing went fairly quickly.

Jenny sighed when Mark tapped on his laptop and she felt the collar lock in place.

As soon as he attached her tail, the last step, he issued a long list of commands, "Jenny, lock the tail. Jenny, lock the front plug. Jenny, set the front plug to reward level three."

She immediately felt the vibrator start up, and it felt really nice. So nice in fact that she almost missed his final command, "Jenny, all fours."

She dropped to the floor just in time to avoid a punishment. She stayed where she was, on her paws and knees enjoying the vibrator, until she felt Mark positioning himself behind her. He had quickly stripped and was now between her legs. When he removed her rear plug, she smiled and moaned.

"Ready?" he asked, quietly.

"ARF"

"Jenny, set the front vibrator to level seven."

And before she had a chance to feel the sped-up vibrator, she felt him enter her ass.

And as he held onto her tail, using it to help him in his pumping, she came, and squirmed and groaned beneath him as she did. And under the ministrations of the vibrator and Mark's pumping in her ass, she soon orgasmed a second time.

Feeling her, Mark then sighed and came himself, and even though it was his second time that day, it felt better than the first.

Jenny, for her part, rode Mark's cock, and the wonderful feelings in her pussy to her third orgasm of the night, and it was fantastic!

They continued to enjoy themselves and the feelings for many more minutes, before she finally relaxed and began slowly collapsed onto her belly.

Mark, playfully pulled her up and down by the tail for a few minutes as his cock shrunk, and then slid out of her.

He then released her to lay flat on her belly and breasts, with her beautiful tail standing straight up over her back.

He rolled off of her and laid as was his custom, on his side next to her, and nuzzled into her neck. He enjoyed the feel of her soft fir, and the tickling feeling it gave him on his chin and cheeks.

He took a moment to replace her rear plug into its socket and ordered, "Jenny, set both plugs to level two."

Jenny just lay quietly panting. Not wanting to move and still recovering from the triple orgasms that drained her. The two vibrators, kept her from falling asleep, as they continued to keep her aroused, despite her exhaustion.

When she was totally spent, she rolled to face him and, stroked his face with her paw.

She whined to let him know that she was done. He understood. It was part of their normal ending.

"All right, but go outside, like a good girl."

She moaned her displeasure at not being allowed to use the indoor plumbing.

"Forget it. I'll get the door for you."

She growled at him, as she got up and began walking on all fours out and to the patio door.

Mark followed, and arrived just in time to open the back door for her.

He was still naked, and it was cool outside so he stayed indoors and watched as his Jenny made her way over to the dog run.

There, she squatted and peed, and then backed up to the fire hydrant and stuck her rear plug to its magnet, so she could pull it from her rear.

After depositing her poop in a far corner of the space, she returned to use the pan and fountain that served as a bidet, to wash herself and the fir around her crotch. She scuttled over to the towel and dried herself before returning to grab the plug in her pan wash it in the pan and then return it to the magnet.

Finally, she backed herself onto the plug and detached if from its mount.

All of these chores were performed with practiced ease, she had done them many times before, and was both used to it and good at it.

When she finally returned to the door, she realized that Mark had watched the whole process. And she had a momentary feeling of embarrassment no different than any woman would, if she had been watched while relieving herself.

Consequently, as she crawled past him and entered the house, she growled her displeasure, once again, but he ignored it.

Back in the bedroom she sat, like a good dog, and stared at him as he prepared for bed.

When he ignored her, she whined, plaintively.

"Nope. Just be a good girl and go to bed. It was a great day. And it's over."

As she sadly crawled over to her doggie bed, he told her, "Jenny, I love you. You make me so happy. You're everything I ever dreamed of. Thank you."

She paused and looked at him, and with a sigh curled up in her bed and went to sleep.

In the morning jenny started her third month, feeling pretty good. Yesterday had been a great break from the boredom, and her time out of the suit had been fun and enjoyable. The lovemaking had been great too.

Back in her puppy suit, she was feeling relaxed, comfortable and accepting of her lifestyle, such as it was.

It wasn't all that bad! She told herself.

The days began to slide past, comfortably. Mark was happy spending much of his time in his office and lab, and Jenny had an easy time laying around, occupied with books and her computer.

And, of course the sex was always great, almost every night, and sometimes during the day.

The two of them were sitting at the table eating dinner and chatting when Mark brought up a new topic.

"Honey, Halloween is only a couple of weeks away, and they're going to be holding a big costume party in the downtown shopping district. You know closing down the street, live bands, lots of food, all of that. It sounds like fun. Do you want to go?"

"Silly question. Why would I want to go?"

"Well, you could go as you are. It would be a chance for you to go out amongst the crowd and fit right in. Socialize, meet people, that sort of thing. Everyone would see it as just a very elaborate and sexy costume. Jenny the Golden Retriever. I think it would be fun, and it might be good for you, to get out. You've hardly spoken to anyone, besides me, in months. I know you're bored and lonely."

It was obvious that she wasn't buying it.

"And Roxanne will probably be there, and it would be a good idea to have her check out your piercings to make sure they've healed properly."

"They've healed just fine. In fact, I was thinking about swapping out the barbells, and their chains for regular rings. I think a nice pair of closed segment rings would look great in them. Don't you?"

"Absolutely", he replied, enthusiastically. "But back to the party."

"No, I don't want anyone, anyone else that is, to see me like this. I told you. I don't want my photo on the Internet."

And Mark realized that Jenny had put an end to that discussion. He had hoped she'd like the idea. It certainly appeared to be a fun thing to him. He could just picture the reactions of the other partygoers. And he had hoped to be able to show off his sexy puppy-wife and the costume she wore. He was sure he would have enjoyed that.

It was only a couple of days later, after dinner, and they were lounging in the great room in front of the TV. Mark was watching a hockey game, and Jenny was lying in her bed nearby, in 'all four' mode, when they heard a loud engine noise out front.

Jenny looked up at Mark, who just shrugged. But a few minutes later the doorbell rang.

That wasn't so unusual an occurrence, they were always having stuff delivered, groceries, order-out food, and of course Amazon stuff, but this late at night, and unplanned, it was decidedly unusual.

When Mark got up to see who it was, Jenny scurried off to the master bedroom, to hide.

Opening the front door, Mark got a shock.

"Hi, big bro!"

It took him a minute to get over his surprise.

"Jill?"

"Yup, in the flesh."

As he looked her up and down, "I thought you were in South America somewhere, saving the forest?"

She stood there in blue jeans and a heavy, motorcycle leather jacket, with a huge back-pack at her side. Her hair was short and messy, and her face was a bit different. Of course, it had been years since he saw her last, so that was understandable.

She smiled, "I was, but now I'm back. And it was the indigenous tribes that I was saving."

She continued to stand there, her hands on her hips for a moment and then stepped forward, reaching for him, "aren't you going to invite me in?" And she hugged him, like the long-lost sister that she was.

"Of course, come on in. I've missed you, sis. I wish you could have attended the wedding."

"Yah, sorry 'bout that, but I was busy. And far away."

When they broke their hug, Mark stepped out and hefted her heavy pack. "Ugh," he moaned.

Jill giggled, "Yah, I know; heavy. Everything I own."

Then she started in on him as she always had, when they were younger. "Damn, so it took me forever to find you. Have you gone all hermit on us? And I heard form mom that you're now a bazillionaire or something. And I need to meet your wife, ah..."

"Jennifer," he said laughing at her rapid-fire questioning.

"Yah, Jennifer. And can you put me up for a few days, or a week? Then I'll head out, but I need to relax a bit after the next long ride on my bike. Cool Harley isn't it?"

Laughing, he answered like he used to.

"Yes, I'm hiding from Silicon Valley. No, I'm not that rich, but I am pretty rich, now. And of course, you can stay in the guest cottage, and I always pictured you on a big bike."

"And where's Jennifer?"

"She's around," he answered. But his mind was in a whirl. How would Jennifer react to this? How could he explain to his admittedly whacky sister about his wife, and their lifestyle?

While he was thinking, he was staring at Jill, now in the better light of the home's entryway, he could see that her face was decidedly different from what he remembered. And his puzzlement must have showed.

Jill smiled shyly, "yes, I had some work done. Plastic surgery is all the rage in Rio. I had my nose done," and she posed giving him front and side views. "and a couple of other things."

"You look good, pretty and cute."

"Thanks, I think so."

And then she unzipped her jacket and slipped it off, revealing the biggest pair of breasts, Mark had ever seen outside of a strip club. And they were only covered by a tiny, yellow bikini top.

"Holy shit!" He couldn't help himself.

Jill giggled, "yah, I got them done, to better fit in with the local babes. And then I got them done again for some stud. And then again for another stud."

Mark was still in shock, "you were always kind of small, but..."

"Uh, huh. Kind of crazy, over-compensating, eh?"

He nodded, "well you were always crazy, now you're just prettier and sexier too."

She hugged him again, and this time without the heavy leather covering, he got a very un-brotherly thrill when her chest met his.

Jenny, had heard the whole conversation, from the doorway into the bedroom. At first, she was petrified, especially when she heard about Jill's staying around. Then she was fascinated, she knew that Mark had a wild and adventurous younger sister, and always wanted to meet her. And then she was concerned about how she and Mark were going to handle it. How could they possibly explain things to Jill?

She didn't know what to do, so she just laid down to continue eavesdropping on the pair.

Mark dropped the heavy backpack on the floor, mumbling, "I'll haul that thing into the cottage later."

"Can I get you a drink? Water, a glass of wine, beer?"

"Sure, wine would be great."

"Okay, have a seat, I'll be right back," and he ducked into the kitchen.

As he passed the hallway, he spotted Jenny laying on the floor in the doorway. He smiled crookedly and shrugged at her, before moving on.

From the kitchen, he called, "so where have you been, since you got back? Did you visit the folks?"

"Yes, I spent a week with them, then I bought the bike and bummed across country to San Fran."

"You used to do that a lot, bum around, getting yourself into trouble." He said, as he returned.

"Sure, why not? Anyway, I spent a week there, hanging with the boys and girls. They were a lot of fun."

"Hmm, it's gotten kind of scary there."

"Yes, I saw. But I always made sure the guys wore condoms, and as for the girls, well, I just enjoyed them."

Mark laughed, "still no sexual preference? You kinky maniac, you."

"Why limit my pleasures?" she said laughing back at him. "And the girls loved my big boobs as much as the guys did."

"They are something," he admitted, "don't they hurt your back?"

"Some. I do wear a bra, and sometimes even a sexy corset, for support. But all things considered, I love them. I love showing them off, and the expressions on people's faces when they get a good look. Of course, the guys all drool, and go stupid, and I can always take advantage of that."

She paused to take a drink, before continuing.

"As for the women, you'd be surprised. About a third also drool. A third look jealous, and the rest are put off, but who cares about them."

Mark, shook his head, "unbelievable. You're such a slut."

"Hah, you always knew that. I just hid it from everyone else, or almost everyone else. There were a couple of boys, and girls, who found out."

"I remember," he said, smiling at the memories.

Then Jill got serious. "But anyway, I heard about Penny. I was really sorry to hear about her. I know how much you loved that dog. I was always jealous about how much she loved you. And after your old wife, the bitch, took off, I know how much more important she became to you. I was really worried for you, ya know. It seems like you're Okay now, though, right?"

Mark sighed, "yup, it was tough, but Jennifer and she really helped, in more ways than you can possibly know."

"Well where is she, then? I want to meet her."

Oh shit! Jenny thought. Now what?

She had been debating her next move, while she listened. She really didn't want anyone to see her in her puppy persona. She didn't want to have to deal with it. Hell, she didn't even want to deal with a change. She had grown used to her life as Jenny. It was no longer difficult, or painful, and the sex was great. And Mark was happy and loving.

But now, Jill was here, and they couldn't push her out, and she couldn't hide for a week. Damn, damn, damn!

She was encouraged, a little, when she heard how kinky and free-thinking Jill was. Hell, in some respects she was even a little weirder than they were. A little.

Resigned, she bucked up her courage and barked, loudly.

Of course, Mark heard, and so did Jill. He was actually relieved, that Jenny had made his decision for him.

"You got another dog?" Jill asked.

"Well, kind of," he answered, embarrassed.

Jill didn't understand his tone, and she became even more confused, when he called out.

"Jenny, two feet."

Jill, was surprised when a woman in a dog costume walked out of the back of the house.

"Wow, great costume. Jennifer?" Jill said as she stood and walked over to meet her. She hugged her sister-in-law. "Happy to meet you, sorry I couldn't make the wedding. I was down in Brazil." Then she giggled. "I love your costume; the fur feels really nice."

She stood back, then, and looked more closely. Focusing on Jennifer's nipples. "And I love your piercings and the jewelry; they look delicious."

Jenny, already embarrassed, became more so, and reaching up with her paws, was halfway to covering them when she realized what a silly move that would be.

So, instead she replied with "thanks, Mark likes them. In fact, he loves this entire outfit. He made it for me."

Jill laughed, "he did love his Golden."

Mark, anxious to get the difficult explanations over with broke in, "Jill, some sit down, I need to explain."

Jill looked at him, wondering why he was suddenly so serious, but she did as he asked and sat down on the couch next to him. Jenny perched on the edge of a chair, opposite them.

"Jill, Jennifer and I have been doing our own special, and kind of kinky thing, since we moved up here. A lot of it has to do with my reaction to losing Penny. You were right, I was pretty messed up when I lost her."

He paused to take a deep breath and fought back the tears that had formed in the corners of his eyes, before continuing.

"Jennifer really helped me through it, and she's become the perfect replacement for Penny and my X, too."

He paused again to take a drink, and buck up his courage.

But before he could resume, Jenny took over.

"Jill, Mark had a dream and he put his skills to work, you know he designs special outfits for astronauts, right?"

"Yup, that's my nerdy, genius brother." Jill replied, smiling.

"Well this outfit is his work. He made it for me, so that I could be both his wife and his puppy."

Jill looked from Jennifer, to Mark and back again. A little unsure of what was being said.

Jenny understood. "You see, this is more than just a costume. I wear it all of the time and live as both a puppy and a human. Actually, more often as a puppy. And that's the way Mark likes it."

Jenny, got up and sat on Marks lap, her arm around him, and his around hers.

"It's admittedly kind of a bizarre lifestyle, that we've worked out. I know; it seems crazy to me too. But it works for us. I hope you'll understand. I think you're the kind of girl who can."

Jill thought for a minute, still processing what she'd been told. Then she nodded, and cupped her giant boobs in her hands, and laughed, "hey, who am I to judge? I'm as weird as anyone."

They all laughed, and Jenny and Mark breathed a sigh of relief.

"One thing, though," Jenny said, "We keep this whole thing a secret, from everyone. Living out here, on this big place, makes that possible."

"I understand, I guess, but you look fantastic. Kinky, but beautiful in a very erotic way. Why not share it with the world?"

"Well, because I'm still embarrassed by the whole thing, and I don't need the humiliation that I'm sure would follow me if word got out."

Jill understood, kind of. She was used to showing off her big breasts, and capitalizing on the attention they drew. They didn't embarrass her one bit, even when bitchy prudes gave her grief. And she spent the next few minutes explaining her sentiments to the two of them.

Mark, then joined back in.

"Jill, I'm afraid you don't understand the whole story. What Jenny is wearing is not just a costume. It doesn't come off, ever. It's locked in place, and that big collar controls a lot of what Jenny can and can't do."

"Oh?"

Mark spent the next twenty minutes explaining the intricacies of the suit and how it required Jenny to live more as a dog than a human.

As she listened, and marveled at his description, Jill kept staring at Jenny, to gauge her reaction. Of course, she couldn't see the expression on her face, but she could see her eyes and her body language.

She was surprised when she didn't detect any resentment or anger in the puppy-girl. Instead, she thought she detected a certain resigned pride, and there was certainly love in there too.

When Mark started to run dry, having explained the functions of the collar and the suit, Jill spoke up.

"Well, damn! It all sounds kinky as hell, but Mark was this all your idea? Jennifer, or Jenny, whatever, are you into this fetish. This whole PetPlay thing?"

Mark jumped in, "It was her idea, actually, that I took to heart, and..."

Jill interrupted, him. Loudly. "I'm not asking you! I'm asking her."