Jennifer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was finished putting the barbells in place, Roxanne asked Mark if he still wanted the additional jewelry added, as he'd mentioned when they talked. "It is a little unusual, you know, and may get in the way under her bra."

Then she turned to Jenny, "then again you can always take it off if it bothers you. Just be careful."

"Yes, please do it, I'm sure it will be fine," Mark said.

So, with that she bent back down, reached out and removed the balls from each post, and added little dangly chains forming a half-loop to each barbell. Her nipple jewelry now looked like horizontal Ds with the chains forming the half loop of the letter. As she moved the chains sparkled and caught the eye.

"That looks lovely, and very sexy. What a great birthday present for you Mark." Roxanne said as she stood up and started gathering her tools. She went into the bathroom to wash some of them and while she was gone Jenny, looked at Mark, and whispered, "you prick, I almost had a heart attack!"

He just smiled and winked. Whispering back, "It's all good. And thank you for my present."

Soon after Mark was escorting Roxanne through the house and out the front door, Jenny was following behind, so she heard Mark as he said goodbye.

"Thanks Roxanne, and remember not one word to anybody, ever."

"I understand Mister Simons, you can count on me. Good Night."

Mark closed the door and turned to see Penny standing there in tears. With her paws holding her breasts, but avoiding touching her nipples, or their new jewelry.

"Oh Mark," she sobbed. "Why? After everything else, this is just too much."

He wanted to hug her, to make her feel better, somehow, but he knew he couldn't without hurting her, so he grabbed her shoulders and steered her over to sit on the couch. He knelt in front of her to try to explain.

"My love, I didn't do it to hurt you. And I'm sorry I sprung it on you like that but when we talked about it, you did seem a little interested and you certainly didn't say no. So, I paid Roxanne a ton of money to come out and do it and promise never to tell."

He was stroking her thighs as he was talking, and it did help her calm down, a little.

"Do you realize that she's the only person besides Maria and Carlos who ever saw me like this, other than you of course. It really freaked me out, and I don't like it!"

"Honey, I know, and I'm sorry, but it was the only way I could pull it off. And Roxanne just thinks it's a Halloween costume you're wearing for some kinky birthday party. She has no idea how permanent it is."

Jenny still wasn't happy, but she didn't have much else to say. So she sat quietly and looked down at her sore nipples, with their new jewelry.

"They do look very pretty and sexy," Mark said, "how do they feel?"

"Sore, but it's fading, slowly."

Then she sighed, "happy birthday."

"Oh, thank you, lover. Do you forgive me?"

"I suppose."

"Do you want to go have some birthday cake, and then go have happy birthday sex? Please, please, pretty please."

And he sounded so much like a little boy, that she had to laugh.

"Oh, all right little boy, we can eat cake and then go play." And she pushed him so that he fell over off his knees and onto his back on the floor, as she stood up.

"See that's what you get." And she giggled as she walked into the kitchen. He jumped up and followed her, giggling himself.

As they were gobbling down the cake with ice cream, she said sternly, "and since you were so mean to me tonight, you bad boy, you're going to have to do me doggy style, so you won't hurt my nipples."

"Oh, darn, I was hoping that we could do it doggy style, that's my favorite."

They laughed and quickly finished with their sugar fix, before heading for the bedroom.

For the next hour they both forgot about Jenny's new adornment, and focused on their screwing and the great pleasure it brought both of them.

Finished, exhausted they crawled under the sheets and, careful not to touch Jenny's nipples, they fell soundly asleep.

When she woke up in the morning, Jenny spent an hour running last night's events through her mind. She supposed that she didn't really mind the piercings. It was kind of kinky and sexy, and that was fun. And she knew that she could remove the posts and simply let her nipples heal closed, any time she wanted. But she didn't like the way Mark, had just done it, without asking her. She thought those days ended with the suit itself. She didn't want him to think that he could manipulate or modify her body any time he felt like it, and without her permission. She would have to read him the riot act on that.

And she really didn't like him adding someone else to the short list of people who saw her in her outfit - get a look at her as Jenny the puppy.

That actually bothered her the most. She had grown comfortable enough to spend her days, in her puppy suit with, and for Mark. And she put up with the Gonzalez's indifference, because it was necessary, but she really hated the thought of the rest of the world finding out.

She sighed, as she got out of bed. It was hard being Jenny, but it was still erotically good, too.

The next evening, at dinner, when Mark had granted her 'two feet' mode, Jenny brought up her misgivings. First the exposure to Roxanne and the outside world, as that worried her the most. They discussed it for a while. And Mark repeatedly assured her that there was no danger. That their secret was safe and would remain so.

Finally, she had had enough, "Mark, I want to believe you, but you know how things go these days. The media is always after some juicy scandal and the average ass hole just eats that shit up."

She paused staring at him, and he fidgeted, nervously.

"And all it would take would for one little incident, or leak and once the cat was out of the bag, all of this would have to end." And she waved her paws around indicating the house and the property and herself.

"The dog, not the cat?"

"Huh?" She asked, confused.

"The dog would be out of the bag, not the cat." He said, smiling.

And when she growled at his admittedly weak attempt at lightening the mood, he spoke up, quickly.

"I understand, honey. You're right. In fact, I'll have a talk with the Gonzalez's in the morning to make sure they understand our need for privacy. And I promise I'll never invite anyone here again. Anyone who might see you. Okay?"

She was at least to some extent mollified.

"You'll probably have to bring in more contractors or repair men, sometime. But you just can't let them see me, or find out about me. Promise?"

"I promise."

"Good. Now that that's settled. I have something else to discuss."

"Okay..." Mark was fully on the defensive, and he wasn't comfortable in that state.

"Mark, I don't really mind my new jewelry," and she shook her chest so that her nipple jewelry glinted in the light.

"But I'm concerned that you had this done without talking to me. Had you asked, I just might have said 'yes', just for the fun of it. But I don't want you making any more changes to my body without my consent." And she paused waiting for his reply.

"Honey, I thought it would be fun and exciting, and sexy."

"Lover, it would have been if you'd asked me first."

When from his expression, she thought he still didn't seem to get it, she lost her temper.

"Damn it, Mark, look what you've already done to me! You made me this way, and I've gone along with it. Because I love you, and I love being married to you, and I love our lives. But no more! No more without talking to me first. Got it?"

He stared at her for several minutes, thinking. "Yes, I understand. I really do. It won't happen again. Thank you."

"Thank me?"

"Yes, my love. Thanks for straightening me out, and making me realize how much I've put you through. And thank you for loving me, as much as I love you."

And they both teared up and reached to hug each other. And although Jenny's nipples hurt while they held each other, the pain was easily ignored.

All was good in the world of Mark and Jenny the puppy.

During the weeks that followed, Jenny's nipples seemed to heal quickly, perhaps because they were never covered by a bra or any other clothing. The fresh air did them a lot of good, and both Jenny and Mark kept them coated with the recommended ointment, and looked forward to the day when they would be healed sufficiently so that he could really enjoy them. They both liked the way they looked on her otherwise unadorned, but furry body.

Her greatest challenge was hiding her jewelry when Carlos or Maria were around. She accomplished that by always turning her back to them whenever they showed up. It was still a concern and always made her uncomfortable.

Mark made a couple of long, day-trips down to his old company to 'consult'. While he was gone, Jenny stayed in the house and missed him.

Beyond that, their lives moved on peacefully, as they had in the weeks prior. With enjoyable sex, play in the yard, Jenny laying around whiling away the time reading or surfing, while Mark tinkered in his office and lab.

Jenny was actually surprised when Mark told her that tomorrow would be her suit cleaning and inspection day. The second occurrence. The culmination of her second full month living as a puppy-girl.

Damn, she thought. What have I become? Besides the loving wife of a wonderful, but slightly, flawed, and loving man.

That was of course, the main thing. A loving wife. And she was happy enough with that to ignore the rest.

But could she continue? Not the wife or the loving part, the puppy part. She had to answer that question by tomorrow. Else she'd be committed to another month, and probably another after that. And maybe years, after that! It was a bit frightening, but somehow it didn't seem all that bad.

They made love that night, as they usually did and crawled into bed afterwards, to spend another hour cuddling and chatting.

Jenny was able to fall asleep, without spending any time thinking about tomorrow.

They didn't even talk about the cleaning process until they'd finished breakfast and were actually ready to start.

There were no surprises this time and Mark moved through the various steps efficiently like the good engineer that he was. While Jenny followed instructions and accepted the aches and pains that came along with the removal of her restrictive covering.

They were both pleased when Jennifer's skin showed itself to be none the worse for wear, just like last time. Her hands and feet also survived and after the painful process of stretching and massaging they were again functioning, good as new.

For just a moment, Jennifer contemplating not removing the panties and their plugs, as she remembered how difficult it was, and how much it hurt, but Mark reminded her that she really did need to clean that part of her body, probably more than any other part. So, she went through with it, and it was as agonizing as the last time. But she survived, and quickly jumped into the bathtub, to soak the pain and the staleness away.

While she was soaking Mark tested and cleaned, and when he returned to check on her, he declared everything in proper working order and the suit clean and drying.

"Good," she said, casually, and then she surprised him.

"Let's go out, today, before we put my suit back on."

"Huh?"

"I want to go out and be a human for a while. Let's get dressed, and go into Tiburon, and just walk around. The weather is okay. We can shop and people-watch, have a nice lunch and dinner and then come back and I'll put the suit back on."

"Honey, we talked about this last time. Won't it be more difficult to go back to Penny's life if you get a taste of being Jennifer again?"

Mark was really worried, almost panicky, thinking that he'd lose her. Lose Jenny, if he let this happen, and he was doing his best to remain calm and reasonable while he tried to talk her out of it.

But she was adamant.

"Mark, I really need this. I need a break, just a small one. And I promise I'll put the suit back on, for you, before bed. Certainly, before the witching hour. Please my love?"

As he couldn't see any way to talk her out of it, and she had promised to return to his beloved Jenny, by midnight, he agreed, reluctantly.

"Great, she said stepping out of the tub, and into his arms. She got him all wet and she giggled as they kissed, and hugged, and kissed again.

Finally, she broke away, smiling beautifully, "Okay, you can help me with my skin creams and then I can get dressed. And where are those wigs you bought for me before you shaved all of my poor hair off?"

It took her a couple of hours, to get ready. Her dress needed to be perfect and her make-up, too. She selected the golden blond wig and they both agreed that she looked fabulous.

Walking out to his car she giggled, "I feel like Cinderella, going to the ball."

"Sorry, my dear, it's only little downtown Tiburon."

And they laughed. He was really enjoying his wife's enthusiasm and happiness. And he only hoped that everything would end well.

They first went into a quaint little Italian restaurant for lunch, and it was fun and the food was good, and they each had a glass of wine, that loosened Mark up and added to Jennifer's mood.

It was an unusually nice day for the North bay and their walk among the shops and the fellow shoppers was fun and entertaining. Jenny bought a couple of knick-knacks in one little shop and a scented candle in another.

Mark was shocked when Jennifer dragged him into a small, up-scale pet shop and they wandered the aisles. When she came across a display of elaborate, hand-made dog collars she stopped and examined them until she found a pretty blue and green patterned one made of canvas and leather.

"Oh, isn't this one pretty?" she asked, holding it up for Mark to examine.

A bit embarrassed, he mumbled "yes."

"I think we ought to get it for Jenny. Won't she look great in it?"

Still uncomfortable, with this game Mark again mumbled, "yes."

"Great!" she said, happily as she took one last look at the thing.

"Oh, but this is a 'medium' and I'm sure we'll need a 'large' for a big girl like Jenny."

And then she turned to the proprietor who had been hovering nearby. "Do you know if you have this one in a 'Large'?" Giving him a pleasant smile.

Mark stood back as the two of them searched through the collection. He marveled at Jennifer's performance and started enjoying her little game.

So, after Jennifer and her helper had finally found the right collar, he stepped in,

"Jennifer, you know, if we buy her a new collar, we need to buy a new leash to go with it. Don't you think?"

She looked at him, surprised, but seeing his devilish smile, she happily played along.

"Oh, you're right, my love. We should pick one of them up too." And she followed the salesman over to that display, where she found a matching leash.

Now into the game, Mark wasn't going let go.

"And while we're here," he said as they walked over to the cash register, "I think we should pick out some treats for our beloved Jenny. Any idea which ones she might like? You know her tastes better than anyone."

That question got to her, and she gave Mark a dirty look over her shoulder. "I don't think she needs any treats."

"Oh, but she's such a good girl, and you know how much I love her. Let me buy her something."

"Not now, I think she gets plenty of treats, at home."

At that point Mark let it go, He thought that he had gotten the best of the situation, and he was proud of himself.

It was confirmed when as they walked out the door, she elbowed him in the ribs, making him 'oof' and hold his side. But he smiled through the momentary pain.

They continued to stroll down the main street, until they came to the traffic circle that overlooked the bay. There, they walked, hand-in-hand over to a park bench and sat down to enjoy the view.

"This is lovely, and really fun. Thank you so much," Jennifer said, smiling.

"It has been fun. Although I still think you should have let me buy Jenny some treats. Won't she be disappointed?"

"No, she won't, and you'd better be careful, buster. You're well within elbow range."

He pulled his arm down to protect his ribs and they both laughed.

They sat quietly for quite a while, before Jennifer spoke up. "How about we go home, make wonderful love, and then go out for a nice Chinese dinner."

"Sounds good to me. Really good."

They stood up and started walking back to the car.

"And then you can put me back into the suit," she said, quietly.

He stopped as soon as he heard her, and he hugged her, kissing her on the forehead, the cheek and then the lips.

"God, I love you," he mumbled as he kissed.

After they had resumed their walk to the car, Jenny thought about her day. She had enjoyed dressing as a 'normal' woman, and doing 'normal' things. And she felt happy, free and unencumbered, both literally and physically. But, surprisingly enough, she also felt uncomfortable, and she missed her fur.

As soon as they got home, they stripped and headed to their bed, giggling like a couple of kids. They were, after all still in their first year of marriage - newlyweds, and this afternoon they acted like it.

They made love energetically and passionately, enjoying the feel of each other's bare skin on their own. And the orgasms that Jennifer enjoyed, and the one that Mark had were great. But not as good as the ones they'd given themselves over the past couple of months.

They were fully satisfied, though, when they staggered into the shower together, and washed each other, and hugged and kissed, again like a pair of newlyweds. Jennifer's bald head received a lot of attention. It fascinated both of them, and Jennifer didn't really mind it, as long as she didn't have to look at it. All of their antics were accompanied by a lot of giggling and laughing.

They dried off, and then feeling the initial pangs of hunger, began dressing to go out.

Mark was ready in minutes, but it took Jennifer a lot longer than that. She decided to go all out, so her makeup was heavy and sultry, her cloths revealing and sexy, and her spike heeled shoes tall. She also wore the wig that matched her old hair.

When she emerged from the bedroom, Mark was suitably blown away by how good his wife looked.

And she appreciated his admiration. It did feel good to her to be able to get that kind of reaction from her man.

A highlight was Jennifer's dress. It was sheer and as she wore no bra; her pierced nipples were obvious beneath the material. When she caught him staring at her chest, practically drooling, she chuckled and asked, "you like?"

"Oh yes. They're so very sexy. I love them."

"Me too. And I think they're just a little slutty, too."

Some serious recovery time was required for Mark, and his obviously hard cock. But his attempts to kiss his beautiful wife were rebuffed, so as not to ruin her lipstick, make-up or wrinkle her dress.

Eventually they drove to the best Chinese restaurant in Marin County, and had a wonderful meal. They took their time and enjoyed every bit of it. They also enjoyed the appreciative looks of the other diners. Jealous women and horny men, alike.

They arrived home, late and relaxed for a while on the couch, cuddling and kissing.

Lying there, together, she said, distantly, "you know, I don't really miss being out in public all that much."

Mark just smiled.

At eleven, it was Jennifer who asked, "are you ready?"

"Yes, of course, are you?"

A little part of her, had hoped that he would say, 'no', but when he didn't, she accepted it and moved on.

"Yes," she said as she untangled herself from him and stood, holding out her hand.

She led him into their bedroom, "I have to strip off all of this makeup and use the bathroom for a few minutes, you can get everything ready."