Jennifer Pt. 04

Story Info
I continue to test Jennifer's obedience.
2.6k words
4.5
10.8k
5
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

It was past dinner time when I awoke. Jennifer was sitting on the couch texting someone on the phone. She looked up at me and said her husband wanted to know when he should pick her up. I told her I needed to leave the next day at noon so he could pick her up then. She entered that in the phone, and we took a quick shower.

I still had two more tests of Jennifer's loyalty planned and it was time for her second test.

We were going out to dinner to one of my favorite restaurants in this city. My friend James was the fourth-generation owner of "The Speakeasy." In his great-grandfather's day, it really was a speakeasy during prohibition. And that was its name. Either the cops could not believe a speakeasy would be named "Speakeasy" or they didn't care because it was owned by people of color and only people of color went there. Either way, it was never raided. The front of the building contained a greasy spoon type restaurant. The back of the building, which use to be a warehouse, contained the speakeasy. It had a non-descript door to get from the restaurant to the speakeasy. After prohibition, James' grandfather turned the speakeasy into a five-star restaurant, but James' family never let a white man set foot in it.

James himself was a character out of a movie. It has been said that James could get you anything you wanted. What James wanted was women. He could sweet talk a nun out of her panties, and he was not afraid to hit on any woman who entered his establishment, either single or married.

We had reservations for seven.

As I was getting dressed, I noticed that Jennifer was rummaging through the bag her husband had brought. I asked if there was a problem.

Jennifer held up a black dress that was in the bag.

She explained, "The top is see-through. There is supposed to be a tube top to wear underneath, but my husband did not pack it."

I told her to put it on.

Jennifer first slipped on a skimpy G-string that her husband had packed and then pulled the dress over her head. The first thing I noticed was how short it was. The slightest move would reveal some ass cheeks. Then I noticed her tits were clearly on display and her nipples were at attention. I could not have asked hubby to pick anything hotter. I may have to stop calling him dickhead.

I asked Jennifer if she ever wore it before.

Jennifer said, "A couple of times, but only at home on movie nights. This is the dress my husband would want me to wear when he was tied to the chair."

I said, "Its perfect. Put your shoes on and let's go. We must walk a couple of blocks to get to the restaurant."

Jennifer bowed her head and I said, "What."

Jennifer said, "It will be chilly outside. Can I wear a wrap until we get to the restaurant?"

She was not concerned that she would be in a public place with her tits on display, her only concern was that she would be cold. I let her wear the wrap. She also put on some "six-inch fuck me pumps" that hubby had packed. Maybe he was not so bad after all. I could just picture him tied to a chair while Jennifer pranced around in that outfit.

As we entered the restaurant, I warned Jennifer, "The owner is a good friend of mine. He may do what he wants, and you will not object."

Jennifer nodded her assent.

James greeted us at the door and was clearly taken by Jennifer. He helped her remove the wrap and handed it to one of the waiters. Jennifer kept her eyes on the floor.

James looked at me and said, "She is exquisite. May I?"

I knew what he was asking and said, "Of course."

This was show time for Jennifer. Just how submissive was she?

James took her by the chin and lifted her gaze to him and said, "Look at me child."

After making eye contact, James began to run his fingers across her nipples. They immediately became rock hard.

We were standing near the entrance of a five-star restaurant that was full of a normal Saturday night crowd. Jennifer was the only white person in the room, and she was allowing a complete stranger to caress her nipples in front of everyone. James asked her to turn around and she did. James lifted the back of her skirt and began to caress her ass.

James looked at me and said, "I always like a little more 'back' but god, her ass is so firm. Have you fucked it yet?"

"Too tight right now." I said, "But I have a plan."

"You always do. When can I have her?" said James.

"One day." I answered. Jennifer did not flinch.

After the introductions were complete, James led us to a table.

Dinner was pleasant. The waiters could not take their eyes off her tits and her wine glass was always filled. We skipped desert and headed to the dance floor where a small jazz combo played. Jennifer rested her head on my shoulder as I rested my hand on her naked ass. I caught her watching us in the mirror, my black hand on her white flesh, exposing her to everyone in the restaurant. After the first song, James asked for a dance, and I allowed him to take my place.

They assumed the same position, her head on his shoulder, his hand on her ass. I saw him whisper something into her ear. She looked up at him and James leaned in for a kiss. She did not stop him. They were no longer dancing but just standing there. James took his free hand and began to squeeze and pull on her nipple.

They were a sight on the dance floor, their tongues entwined, his black hand on her ass. More and more of the patrons stopped what they were doing and began to watch the couple.

James slid his hand from her nipple to her crotch and whispered something to her. Jennifer spread her legs. James grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them off. After taking a deep sniff, he placed them in his jacket pocket.

Again, he cupped her ass while leaning in for another kiss. Jennifer's back was arched, her legs were still spread, and her short skirt had ridden up putting her pussy on display. It wasn't visible for long because it was soon engulfed by his hand. I could see him trying to work a finger into her, but she was quickly overtaken by an orgasm, and almost fell. James had to use both of his hands to catch her. He led her back to our table and thanked me.

Jennifer did not say anything as we walked back to the hotel, arm in arm.

At the hotel, I had her third test waiting.

Lisa is a 30 something white woman with short hair that works the hotel bar. I always thought she was a lesbian. One night, the hotel staff were snowed in and there were no vacant rooms. I offered Lisa the couch in my suite for the night. Shortly after the lights went out, Lisa slid into my bed, found my cock with her hand and my nipple with her tongue. It was a great night.

In the morning I asked about her sexual preferences.

She said, "I am definitely more into women than men, but I have had sex with a number of men. And how could I not reward my knight who save me from the cold."

That hookup had occurred several years ago and had not been repeated. I had called her earlier and asked if she wanted to have some fun in my room that evening. She readily agreed.

As we entered the room, Lisa was sitting on the couch with a drink in her hand. There were several bottles of wine on the table. Lisa looked surprised to see Jennifer, but the look of surprise was quickly overtaken by a smile. Jennifer on the other hand was a little more stoic. As I made the introductions, Lisa poured us both a glass of wine. Lisa handed a glass to me and walked over to Jennifer. As she handed Jennifer a glass, Lisa kissed her. I was glad to see Jennifer kissing her back.

I sat back on the couch and watched them. I always loved watching two women make love. Jennifer broke the kiss to take a sip of her wine. Lisa took the opportunity the play with Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer put her glass down and they began to kiss again. With their hands free, they began to explore each other's bodies.

Lisa pulled Jennifer's dress over her head. Her fingers slid into Jennifer's pussy. Lisa lifted her wet fingers to their lips, both girls began to lick the fingers clean before they met in another kiss. Jennifer pulled back and began to unbutton Lisa's dress. Jennifer pushed it off her shoulder and Lisa was left in her bra and panties. Jennifer stared at her body, while her hands caressed Lisa's breast.

Jennifer undid Lisa's bra, letting it fall to the floor. She bent down to take Lisa's breast into her mouth, she paused and said she never did this before. She took one of Lisa's breast into her mouth while her hand caressed the other breast. I could see Lisa was enjoying herself.

Jennifer dropped to her knees and began to slide Lisa's panties down. After Lisa stepped out of the panties, Jennifer brought her nose to Lisa's pussy. She just knelt there, taking in the aroma.

Jennifer spoke, "I've never been this close to another woman before, I never smelled another woman's pussy before, I've never tasted another woman before. What was I waiting for?"

She then turned to me and said, "Thank you."

Jennifer leaned in and began to kiss Lisa's pussy, but Lisa pulled her up and said, "Oh no, I go first."

Lisa put Jennifer on her back on the bed and got on her knees between Jennifer's legs. Lisa's pussy was in a perfect position to be fucked. She looked over at me, smiled and I knew what she wanted. But I wanted Jennifer to enjoy the experience before I distracted Lisa.

As they played, I removed my clothes and let my rock-hard cock free. It wasn't long before I could hear the sounds of Jennifer's orgasm, but Lisa was not letting up. Lisa was working her thumb into Jennifer's ass. I slipped my cock into Jennifer's mouth. As Jennifer let out another moan, Lisa looked up at my cock.

Lisa looked at me and said, "I want that cock in my cunt!"

Who am I to say no to such a request?

I got behind Lisa and slid my cock in. I began to fuck her long and slow. Each time my cock went in, Lisa let out a moan and Jennifer followed suit. As I picked up the pace, the moans increased in volume. The look of joy on Jennifer's face was priceless. She had one hand on the back of Lisa's head while she pulled and pinched her own nipple. The look was so erotic, it brought me to the edge. Fortunately, I felt Lisa's own orgasm approaching. As Lisa's cunt began its contractions, I let my own cum fly.

As soon as I pulled my dick out of Lisa, she jumped up and planted her pussy on Jennifer's face.

Lisa looked possessed, shouting, "Suck his cum out of my cunt you little slut!"

I really could not see what Jennifer was doing but Lisa had her head thrown back, so I thought she was enjoying herself. I could see that Jennifer had her thumb deep in Lisa's ass. I sat back on the couch and watched the show.

Lisa continued rocking back and forth on Jennifer's face while repeatedly calling Jennifer names. At one point, Lisa lifted herself up while asking Jennifer if she liked being a cunt licker. Jennifer had just enough time to say yes before Lisa smothered her again. It wasn't long before Lisa shuddered in another orgasm and fell over on the bed. I thought Jennifer may have passed out, but she quickly came over and licked my cock clean.

Jennifer soon had my cock hard again. She climbed up and slid my cock into her pussy. We fucked like that on the couch for a while before Lisa joined us complaining that she was being left out. We got up and headed back to the bed. This time Jennifer pushed Lisa onto her back and Jennifer got on her knees between Lisa's legs. Jennifer looked over at me and smiled while wiggling her ass, I did not make her wait.

I fucked her hard again, slamming into her and driving her face into Lisa's pussy. At some point, Lisa got onto her knees, grabbed Jennifer's hair dragging her face into her ass. Lisa began shouting out instructions, telling Jennifer to stick her tongue deeper into her ass, telling her to put more fingers into her pussy.

I wasn't sure how much stamina I had left but fortunately both girls began shuddering in their own orgasms, and I came also.

When I pulled out, Jennifer jumped around and licked my cock clean again. She learned well.

Jennifer then turned around and began to kiss Lisa. The two girls licked each other's faces clean.

After taking turns in the bathroom, the three of us laid on the bed with Jennifer in the middle. Jennifer laid her head on my shoulder and wrapped her hand around my cock. Lisa spooned Jennifer and cupped one of her breasts. We were asleep in minutes.

I awoke the next morning with the two ladies licking my cock. Once I was hard, they took turns riding me. They may have been riding my cock, but they spent most of their time kissing and fondling each other. They also spent a lot of time working their fingers into their own pussies if I was fucking the other one.

Lisa was riding my cock when I was getting ready to cum. She hopped off and said she wanted me to cum on their faces. The girls knelt on the floor next to each other and began to lick and suck on my cock. They were both rubbing their clits with their fingers. I took matters into my own hands and began to stroke my cock in front of them. I enjoyed watching the two of them masturbate and began spraying my cum all over their faces. Lisa came over and sucked the last of my cum out of my cock. She did not swallow, but instead leaned over and kissed Jennifer. The two girls then took turns kissing and licking cum off the other girls' face. When they were done, they looked over at me and smiled.

Jennifer whispered, "Thank you."

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. It was going to be weeks before I could get back to this hotel. I sent Jennifer a list of tasks she needed to carry out over the next two weeks. I also sent her my itinerary to see if there was some place else we could meet before I returned to this hotel.

Lisa was getting ready to leave and the two girls were engaging in a long kiss goodbye when Jennifer's phone started buzzing. I picked it up and saw that it was dickhead telling her he was waiting in the car. God, he really was a dickhead.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers