Jennifer Pt. 05

Story Info
Lisa helps out with Jennifer's training.
2.4k words
4.38
8.1k
7
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

Meeting Jennifer could not have occurred at a worse time in my schedule. I was booked solid for most of the next month and there would be little time to play with my new toy. The earliest I could get away would be in two weeks and that would be barely more than one night.

Before I left, I had left her with some instructions. On the way home, she and her dickhead husband needed to stop and by some butt plugs. I wanted her ass, I did not care if it hurt, but she needed to be opened up a bit. While at the sex shop, she was to make it clear to the clerk that she was training her ass for her lover. She was supposed to buy a series of plugs in increasing size. Each night, dickhead would insert the next largest plug and he had to put the previous plug up his own ass. Jennifer was also supposed to send me a picture. Jennifer obeyed as I expected. She also remarked that she enjoyed the feeling of spending the day with the plug up her ass. She said her dickhead husband was not so happy about it.

Before she left, Jennifer asked what she should call me. "Master" seemed too cliché and I did not like daddy, so I settled on father.

On Monday, she sent me a link to a video that her husband had uploaded to a porn site. In the video, her husband was naked and tied to a chair with a ball gag in his mouth. This was similar to other videos he had uploaded but the ball gag was new. I guess they had purchased some other toys when they were at the sex shop.

Jennifer was a wearing white baby doll and playing with her body. She was also taunting hubby, telling him how much she enjoyed Father's big black cock, how it filled her and how she enjoyed the taste of Father's cum.

Jennifer asked him, "Did you like watching Father's black cock stretch your wife's pussy?"

Hubby did not say anything, maybe a whimper. Jennifer took a thin strap and struck him across the tops of his thighs. I could not tell if it hit his dick but if it did not, it had to be close. Hubby really began to whimper and shake his head yes.

Jennifer than asked, "Did you like the way Father whipped your wife's ass?"

Again, hubby did not say anything until after Jennifer struck him across his thighs. There was a muffled yes from behind the ball gag and a vigorous nodding of hubby's head.

Jennifer bent over the bed, exposing the but plug gleaming in her ass. She began to push it in and out and said, "I can't wait until Father's cock replaces this butt plug. I want to feel Father's big black cock fill my virgin ass. Then he will own all my holes, even the one you never had. Maybe he'll show you a video of your wife losing her ass to her new master. Would you like that?"

Again, hubby didn't answer and again, Jennifer took the strap to his thighs. Hubby screamed behind the ball gag this time. She raised the strap again before hubby started nodding yes.

Jennifer started pacing around him, her hands squeezing her mound. The she said, "What about you, do you like the but plug up your ass?"

Hubby was shaking his head no.

Jennifer dragged the strap across his chest and said, "But you wanted me to take a lover! You wanted me to get fucked by some stranger! You liked watching the videos of him fucking my mouth and my cunt! You liked watching him whip my ass! I think you should get to enjoy all these new experiences firsthand!"

Jennifer pulled him out of the chair. He was on his knees on the floor. The chair blocked the camera view but after the first strike, it was clear that Jennifer was whipping his ass with a belt, the same way I had whipped hers. After about a dozen strokes, Jennifer shifted the camera so that it was directly on his face and she removed the ball gag.

"So," she began, "Do you like having that butt plug up your ass?"

Hubby said, "yes."

"Do you like getting your ass whipped with my belt?"

Hubby said, "yes."

"Did my belt make you come all over yourself?"

Hubby said, "yes."

Jennifer gave him another stroke with the strap and turned off the camera.

Hubby was not the only one that came all over himself.

****

I called Lisa the next evening. I wanted the continue training Jennifer, and I let her know I was going to be out of town. Lisa quickly volunteered to help. We discussed how Jennifer liked the porn movies where men pushed them to do things that she would normally find humiliating. We also discussed how she found that her husband had uploaded secret videos to a website, and she found that idea exciting. I sent Lisa the link and password.

Lisa was excited about having another night with Jennifer. She asked if I could have Jennifer meet her at the hotel again. I assured Lisa that could be arranged. I was curious as to what Lisa was planning but decided the surprise would be more exciting.

I made arrangements with Jennifer.

On Wednesday, Lisa sent me an advertisement for a "pay per view" viewing of a live sex show. Jennifer's picture was on the advertisement. There was a note that we would split the profits three ways with Jennifer receiving a share.

On Saturday night, I got comfortable as I streamed the "pay per view" to flat screen TV in my suite.

As the video started, the screen was filled with a hotel room door. Shortly there was a knock and I could hear Lisa's voice in the background telling the knocker to come in. The door opened and there stood Jennifer. I almost did not recognize her as she looked like a doll. She had her hair in two ponytails, bright red round circles on her cheeks and a bright red lipstick applied heavily to her lips. She had a collar around her neck with a leash attached which she was cradling with both hands. It is hard to describe the dress. It barely covered her cunt and the ruffles underneath made sure a good part of her ass cheeks were exposed. Both of her breasts were exposed. I wondered if she walked through the hotel dressed like that.

As Jennifer entered the room, you could tell she was clearly surprised that there was a man in the room with a video camera. She managed to maintain her composure and continued walking into the room. She approached Lisa who was now in the frame. Lisa was dressed in a classic leather bustier and leather skirt. When Jennifer approached Lisa, she dropped to her knees and offered Lisa the leash. In the background I could see her husband enter the room. He was dressed in cheer leaders outfit, with garish red lipstick and a ball gag in his mouth. He also had a collar and leash with a young woman holding the leash. Hubby dropped to his knees at the same time Jennifer did.

Jennifer said, "Father cannot be here to train me tonight so he has given me to you, to use for your pleasure."

Lisa grabbed Jennifer's head and ground her face into her crotch and said, "Great, you may call me Mother for now. Are you a cunt licker?"

Jennifer responded, "I will do whatever you want, that was father's wish."

From somewhere, a riding crop appeared in Lisa's hand as she whipped Jennifer's ass with it.

Lisa said, "That is not what I asked. Are you a cunt licker? Do you like the taste of cunt?"

"I like the taste of your cunt mother, and the taste of my own. Those are the only two I have tasted."

Lisa grabbed the leash and pulled Jennifer over to a small table. She tied the end of the leash to one of the table legs. The camera zoomed in on Jennifer's ass and pussy. The welt from the riding crop was clearly visible. So were Jennifer's aroused pussy lips. Jennifer's head was hanging off the other side of the table.

Lisa asked, "Do you like licking assholes?"

Jennifer responded, "I liked licking yours mother, and father's. Those are the only two I have ever tasted."

Lisa shoved her ass onto Jennifer's face and commanded her to lick. The camera came around and focused on Lisa's ass cheeks. Jennifer's tongue was licking and probing Lisa's ass as Jennifer held onto Lisa's hips.

Lisa stood up, and the crop came across Jennifer's ass again. "Are you a slut?" she asked.

Jennifer clearly looked confused by the question. After a third strike from the crop, she murmured, "I am whatever you and father want me to be?"

Lisa came around and slid a couple of fingers into Jennifer's pussy. The gem on the end of the butt plug gleamed in the light. Lisa removed her fingers which were clearly wet with Jennifer's juices.

Lisa placed the finger's in Jennifer's mouth who began to lick and suck on them.

"Look how wet your cunt is Jennifer." Lisa began, "Why are you so wet? Is it because you're dressed like a slut?"

Lisa grabbed a handful of Jennifer's hair and held her face to the camera. In the background you could hear the crop striking Jennifer's ass again. Jennifer winced and was clearly troubled by where this was going.

"What's that in your ass?" said Lisa.

"A butt plug, to train my ass, so father can fuck it."

Lisa commanded Jennifer to reach back and pull her pussy lips apart and to hold herself open for the camera. Jennifer did as commanded. There were now four welts rising on Jennifer's ass as the camera zoomed in on Jennifer's very aroused pussy.

"You pretend to be an innocent housewife," Lisa whispered into Jennifer's ear, "But look at you, Lying on this table, dressed like a slut, with a butt plug up your ass, holding yourself open so strange men and women can look into your pussy, and you are so wet, your pussy is running down your leg. Now, are you a slut?"

Jennifer shuddered again but did not answer the question.

The camera man shifted back to Jennifer's rear. Her legs were well spread and her cunt lips were dripping. Lisa reappeared in the frame, she had a paddle in her hand that looked more like a small cricket bat. The bat came down hard on Jennifer's exposed pussy which exploded in a powerful spray, soaking the bat.

Lisa asked Jennifer again if she was a slut and again Jennifer remained silent

Five more times the bat slammed against Jennifer's cunt and five more times she sprayed the hotel room before she shouted yes.

"Yes what?" asked Lisa

"Yes I am a slut" cried Jennifer.

Lisa leaned down and gave Jennifer a deep kiss. She untied the leash and led Jennifer over to the bed where the woman who had been holding hubby's leash was now standing. Lisa introduced Jennifer to her friend Rachel. The two girls began to kiss as Rachel's hands roamed Jennifer's body. In the background, Lisa was leading hubby over to the same table Jennifer had just been tied to.

After tying hubby to the table, Lisa shouted to hubby, "You are responsible for your wife being here. If you did not push her into Father's arms, she would still be a meek little homemaker. Therefore, I decided that as much as possible, you should experience everything she does."

Lisa began to take the riding crop to his ass.

Rachel was soon naked and pushing Jennifer to her knees. Jennifer started licking Rachel's pussy. They migrated to the bed with Rachels' hand pulling Jennifer deeper into her snatch. The camera man did an excellent job of circling the action, getting closeups of Jennifer's bruised ass and her face buried in Rachel's pussy. At one point, Rachel rolled over onto her knees and presented Jennifer with her ass. The camera man caught Jennifer's tongue licking away.

The girls switched positions once again. Jennifer was on her back with Rachel grinding her cunt into Jennifer's face.

Rachel was getting close to her orgasm. She was shouting obscenities at Jennifer, calling her a cunt licker and how she was going to come all over her slut face. An "oh Fuck" left her lips as she arched her back and came all over Jennifer.

I thought that would be the end, but Lisa again grabbed Jennifer's leash and pulled her up to stand.

Lisa asked, "Do you give yourself completely to father and by doing so, to me?"

Jennifer said, "Yes."

Rachel came over and began manipulating Jennifer's nipples and wiped them with a towelette. She took a marker and placed a dot on both sides of each nipple. Rachel grabbed the right nipple with a pair of what looked like forceps. She had Lisa hold the forceps as she pierced the nipple. Jennifer did not budge. They repeated the process on the left nipple. The camera zoomed in, each nipple had a barbell through it.

They repeated the process for hubby, but he squirmed and cried behind his ball gag.

Lisa then announced they needed to tip the camera man. She took the camera in hand as Rachel got on her knees and took his cock in her mouth. I did not realize it at first, but she had hubby's leash in her hands and had pulled him to the floor next to her. Hubby had a closeup view of the blowjob and someone had taken off his ball gag.

The camera man announced he was close. Lisa told hubby to open his mouth. He had to know where this was going so he refused. The sound of a riding crop striking bare flesh echoed in the room. Hubby opened his mouth to let the scream out and Rachel slammed his open mouth onto the camera man's cock. Rachel continued to stroke the cock and soon hubby's mouth bloated as it was filled with cum. Lisa gave him a slight slap across his face with the crop and commanded him to swallow. Hubby complied.

The camera faded to black.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers