Jennifer Pt. 03

Story Info
Jennifer and I continue our weekend.
2.7k words
4.43
8.8k
5
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

I awoke with Jennifer licking my now hard cock. She noticed I was awake and ran her tongue from the base and up to the head and then engulfed it her mouth. Both of us were smiling. Jennifer then began to try and deep throat me but was failing miserably.

I grabbed some towels from the bathroom and laid them on the floor at the foot of the bed. I had Jennifer lay on her belly with her head hanging over the bed. I told her to grab her ankles and not let go. Her mouth was at the perfect height to take my cock and it was a straight shot into her throat. Jennifer greedily took my cock into her mouth while I gently rocked back and forth. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair to use as leverage. When my cock hit the back of her tongue, she threw up on the towels. I was able to get a little deeper with the next try before she threw up again. We continued the process getting my cock deeper each time. The pain of me pulling on her hair had to be significant but Jennifer never let go of her ankles. Eventually, her nose was pressed against my pubic hair. I pulled out to give her a chance to catch her breath and she shouted "again."

I obliged.

It was on the third or fourth stroke of my cock into her throat when her cell phone began to ring. I picked it up and saw it was her dickhead husband. I told her to wait until I put her on facetime and then tell him she was busy. I stepped back a couple of steps and then put dickhead on facetime with Jennifer's camera showing her laying on her belly, holding her ankles. She looked a mess; she still had tears running down her face and drool hanging off her chin. On cue, Jennifer told him she was busy. I grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved my cock into her throat several times. I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth and left my cockhead on her lips. Without prompting, Jennifer kissed the head and said, "I love this cock." I ended the call as my cock slid back into her throat. I started pumping my load a few strokes later.

Jennifer cleaned up the towels and her mess on the floor and then we hit the shower. After getting wet, I had Jennifer wash my body. Jennifer started at my shoulder and worked her way down. She got on her knees and paid particular attention to my cock and ass and then scrubbed my feet. After I rinsed off, I exited the shower while she cleaned herself. I took the opportunity the order breakfast up to our room. I also asked who was handling room service.

As I mentioned, I stayed at this hotel a lot and I knew most of the staff. Several of the waitresses have shared my bed and I shared a couple of threesomes with the bartender. I knew the waiter bringing up our food.

Jennifer came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. I told her to drop the towel and to again stand in front of the window with her hands behind her head. She looked exquisite, still wet with her nipples jutting out. I made sure that she understood she was not to move. She flinched when room service knocked on the door. A sin that would not go unpunished. But that was the only time she moved.

The waiter smiled as he wheeled the cart into the room and set out the food. I gave him a wink and signaled that he could go over and touch Jennifer. His hands went straight to her ass as he grabbed her cheeks. Then they were on her tits squeezing her nipples. I asked her where her husband was.

Jennifer said, "He's sitting in the van watching me."

I sat down to eat while the waiter continued to fondle her body. Jennifer trembled when his fingers started to probe her pussy and his other hand was probing her ass.

The waiter remarked, "Her pussy is literally dripping down her leg."

I signaled the waiter that he should leave and asked Jennifer to join me for breakfast.

I told Jennifer that I wanted her to join me for dinner and she would need something nice to wear. She said she would have her husband bring her something and sent him a text.

Over breakfast, I had Jennifer tell me about her sex life, with hubby and before.

She said, "I was only with one man a few times before I met Danny. I got pregnant the first time Danny and I had sex. It was not that good, and Danny only lasted a few seconds. I was surprised that I ended up pregnant because I did not think he was deep enough, and we were married shortly after."

"Sex was never a big part of our life. Normally a Saturday night thing or some other special occasion. A couple of years later I was pregnant again. After our second was born, Danny seemed to lose interest in me and my self-esteem suffered. I tried sexy lingerie but that did not work. Finally, I relented to Danny's request to watch porn movies with him. It did relight a fire in our sex life, but Danny's choices of movies started becoming weird. His favorites were movies where a wife was unfaithful, and the husband was forced to watch. Cuckold movies they were called. His favorites were movies where the wife was exposing herself and then some stranger would fuck her."

"Did any of these movies depict interracial sex?" I asked.

"Some did." responded Jennifer.

"And did you like those."

Jennifer thought about the question for a moment before answering. "I am sure they made Danny more excited."

"And what about you?"

"I think so, maybe because interracial sex is so taboo. I know sex with you has been amazing."

"The weird part was not necessarily what was going on in the movie, but he began talking to me about being the unfaithful wife in the movie and how much I would enjoy it. He also began buying revealing outfits that he wanted me to wear in public. Sometimes I would wear them at home, but I refused to go out in such slutty clothes. We would argue about it. I could not understand why he would want the mother of his children to dress like a slut. He was adamant that I had a great body and should show it off."

"Sometimes while watching a movie where a wife was being fucked by some stranger, he would suggest that I should go out and get laid. I was shocked that he was asking me to be unfaithful to him."

"We came up with a compromise, I would dress up in something sexy, we would meet at a hotel bar, and he would be the stranger I fucked. You can see how that worked out."

I said, "I like the way that worked out. But what else? Besides watching porn, did you try anything kinky. You must have seen a lot of different things in the movies."

Jennifer said, "We tried some bondage, but again, Danny made it weird. His favorite thing was to have me tie him up in a chair, naked. Then, I would dance around the room in front of him while I stripped and masturbated. After I came, I would stroke his cock a couple of times with just two fingers, and he would come all over himself."

"There was another weird thing Danny started doing. When we first started dating, he would freak out if some of his cum landed on him, like it was acid. A few years after we were married, he started going down on me after we fucked, so he could 'clean' his cum out of my pussy. Those times he was tied to the chair, he had me scoop up his cum with my fingers and 'make' him eat it."

"Sometimes I would let him tie me up, always spread eagle on the bed and he would have me blindfolded. One of those times, I got the feeling he was taking pictures of me while I was naked. After he went to work, I logged onto his computer and found the pictures he took. I also found a lot more pictures he took of me. Pictures of me sleeping either naked, or in panties or some type of sleepwear. I also found that he had uploaded some of them to a website."

"What I found on the website was even more disturbing. He had a hidden video camera set up on those times I stripped and masturbated for him. He had uploaded part of the video with the caption, 'My wife strips for her lover while I am forced to watch.' There was a close-up picture of my pussy which he must have taken shortly after we had sex because his cum was leaking out of me. The caption read, 'my wife's lover just left, and I need to clean this mess.' Most of the pictures has some caption that said I was with another lover."

I asked her what she thought about the pictures and did she confront Danny about them. Instead of answering me, her eyes fell to the floor. I warned her about lying to me.

Jennifer said, "I never confronted Danny about the pictures or video."

"But" I said, "What did you think about the pictures."

"At first I was mad and embarrassed." said Jennifer, "But then, I realized that they were making me aroused. Not his horseshit insinuating that I had another lover. But that there were men out there, looking at pictures of me and masturbating. I figured if I confronted him, he would just find a way to keep doing it and I would not be able to find out. So, I didn't say anything and continued to check on what he posted."

I had Jennifer bring up the website using my laptop. Once she logged onto the site, she showed me the pictures that dickhead had previously posted. We also found new pictures. I knew he was taking pictures of me fondling Jennifer on the dance floor. He had posted them with the caption, "My wife dancing with her new lover and this one is black. Will she ever come back?"

He had also taken pictures from the van. He must have had a pretty good lens on the camera. There were pictures of Jennifer standing in window, naked with her arms behind her head. There were pictures of me caressing her. There was a picture of just me standing there which must have been taken when Jennifer was licking my cock. Most of the pictures had some type of caption describing his wife and her new lover. Finally, there was the video I had sent with her phone where Jennifer was deep throating my cock. His caption was, "My wife's new lover abuses her face with his big black cock."

Jennifer was sitting at the table while I was standing behind her as the video played. I reached down, cupped her mound and found her dripping. I was becoming more confident that Jennifer was submissive and looking for a dominant, and her husband was a cuckold.

I grabbed my belt and started dragging it across her tits and said, "You have a choice. You can call your husband right now, go home with him and we could say we had a nice weekend. Or you can choose to give your body to me completely. I will decide who you suck or fuck. You will experience pleasure and pain like you have not imagined. The suggestions of your husband will seem tame compared to what I will demand of you."

Jennifer looked up at me and said, "I want to stay. I give you my body completely."

I took her hand a led her back to the bed. Jennifer was raw submissive clay, and I was free to mold her anyway I wanted. The possibilities were endless, and it was time to begin her training.

I think there are women, who pretend to be submissive, just so they can enjoy a variety of sexual experiences without any of the puritan guilt shit that was drummed into their heads while they were adolescents. On the same spectrum, there are women who our purely submissive, it is the act of submissiveness that gives them the greatest pleasure. I wasn't sure where Jennifer was on the spectrum, but I had three tests to figure it out. The first was a brutal fuck.

I had Jennifer on her knees, her ass hanging over the edge of the bed. With my left hand, I grabbed a handful of her hair. I stroked her mound with my right hand and found her dripping wet, like she was expecting my assault. I lined my cock up with the entrance to her cunt and yanked back on her hair, sending my cock slamming into her. Jennifer let out a guttural moan as her cunt spasmed on my cock. I repeated the process over and over, each time achieving the same results.

While still holding her hair, I grabbed my belt and slapped her ass a few times. I let her calm down for a second and then whipped her some more. As the welts started to rise, I asked the question: "How do I know whether you're a woman who just wants to act slutty or a woman who really wants to give herself to me?"

We stayed there for a moment, just the head of my cock in her pussy, the welts from my strap glowing red, and my handful of her hair that had to be causing pain.

"It was the movies, the porn movies!" Jennifer shouted.

I loosened my grip on her hair and asked her to explain.

Jennifer said, "In some movies, the women just acted like whores. That did nothing for me. In others, men pushed them to do things, made them do things. Those were the movies that excited me the most, the movies I would watch again after my husband went to work, the movies I would masturbate to and fantasize about."

"What kind of things?"

After a long pause and another slap with the belt, Jennifer said, "The things I would normally find humiliating."

As she said it, her pussy shuddered again.

I began my assault anew, slamming into her and yanking her hair. While fucking her, her husband called back to say he was dropping her clothes at the front desk.

I told her to put him on facetime. I was not sure what he could see but he had to know she was being fucked hard. I let the belt come down on her ass hard and her pussy squirted all over me. I told her to tell her husband who owned her.

Jennifer grunted, "I have given my body to him, he owns my cunt, my ass, my tits, my mouth, my entire body." She paused while another orgasm overtook her. "He can fuck me or whip me, and I will love him for it." Again, her body was shaking as a guttural moan filled the room. "He can expose me to whoever he wants, and I will love him for it. He can share me with whoever he wants, and I will love him for it. He can humiliate me in any way he wants, and I will love him for it." She had to pause again. "You will never touch me again. Oh god, I can't believe how good his cock feels inside my cunt. I'm coming again." Then she ended the call.

Her little speech to hubby had me on the edge and soon I was coming myself. After collapsing on the bed beside her, I grabbed another handful of her hair and told her to clean me off. She wasted no time in bringing her mouth to my cock, sucking and licking me clean. With her task completed, she laid her head on my shoulder wrapped her hand around my cock and we both fell asleep.

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers