Jennifer’s Breeding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers

Jennifer was now just one more birthing mother in the maternity ward. "Give us some good little pushes, honey," the nurse encouraged. "It's almost your time!" The contractions were wrenching. She had spent nine months growing large with pregnancy, and now she was panting, prone, giving birth. Ted held her hand earnestly as she labored.

As her pained moans subsided, the cries of her newborn child filled the air. The new baby was placed against Jennifer's enormous breast, and with a little encouragement began gently suckling at her large stiff nipple. Ted kissed Jennifer. "You're the perfect wife. You'll be a perfect mother," he said fondly.

In the days ahead, her milk came in and Jennifer's chest stretched to new proportions. Ted helped her milk and pump, rubbing lotion on her nipples and ensuring she didn't become too engorged between feedings. The little baby was so precious, and Jennifer did fall in love as Ted had expected. She felt a pang of wanting to return to the office once baby could be in daycare, but she didn't discuss it with Ted yet. She was still healing from childbirth and had only begun learning all the necessities and rhythms of caring for her baby.

A few weeks after birth, as Jennifer raised her blouse and began easily feeding her new baby, Ted approached her and began kissing her tenderly. He placed his arms around her still-swollen belly. "Feeling better lately?" He asked gently. He began to massage her nipples and belly while she was breastfeeding. As she set the infant down to rest, Ted's touch grew more insistent, and he began to tug at her soft elastic leggings, revealing her still-puffy belly and silky bottom.

His hands insinuated between her legs. Breastfeeding always made her so relaxed. Ted massaged her soft loose cunt, which leaked its silky fluid. "Honey, are you ready?" Jennifer's mind was fuzzy as she relaxed into his caresses, but she remembered dimly that they weren't yet supposed to fuck-- that when they did, they needed birth control.

Ted was pulling her down into the bed. He was entering her soft cunt, and while she wasn't as tight as she had been, her soft wet folds still felt like heaven. Jennifer was very horny as Ted pinched and played with her leaking nipples, and rubbed her needy clit. The feel of his cock was so big and filling in her loosened pussy. The married couple coupled eagerly. As the baby slept nearby, Ted built up to orgasm and released himself passionately into his wife's cunt. She came with him as she felt her pussy flooded. She knew it was unwise to be unprotected, but she also knew breastfeeding was itself a form of birth control. Or so she thought.

*Six Months Later*

Jennifer pushed her baby's stroller away from the coffee shop. The baby cooed as she adjusted his blanket, and she sat down next to the carriage. It was good to get off her feet. She was more and more tired these days.

She looked down and rested her hands on her mounding belly. She was well along with her second baby and as she pushed the stroller, people glanced at her appraisingly. Her large breasts were leaking into her nursing bra. She desperately wanted to wake the baby and nurse, but she preferred not to do it hear in the street. Besides, she was hungry again. She grabbed a little bag of cookies from the diaper bag. She couldn't seem to eat enough these days. She had never lost the baby weight - only added more once she began swelling with the new baby.

As she ate the cookies, her round cheeks looked rounder and she dropped crumbs on her blouse above her enormous breasts and down onto her big belly. She finished the snack and felt a pang of sadness. She would never have allowed herself this kind of junk food back when she worked at the office.

It felt like an eternity ago. She had hoped to come back after maternity leave, but when she fell pregnant again she was simply too exhausted. Ted encouraged her to resign.

She had been disappointed to fall pregnant again so quickly, but she accepted that there was a logic to having the children close together. They were, after all, creating a beautiful family.

"Ooh," Jennifer groaned adjusting the waist band of her maternity pants. They were stretched to their maximum. She would soon need to purchase a larger size. The heavy mother stood wearily, realizing her breasts were now leaking abundantly as the baby began to mew and cry. She hurriedly pushed the stroller home as her big belly pushed against the handle, her ruched maternity shirt rounding out against her swollen belly. She needed to hurry and put her babies down for their nap. She had a playdate with some other mommies that afternoon.

***

"Have you seen Ted and Jen lately?" Kelsey asked Alyssa over margaritas one night.

"No, not since their wedding. I know they had a baby. How are they doing?" Alyssa was one of Jen's best friends from college but they had fallen out of touch in recent years.

"I guess they're good - they're breeding like rabbits! I saw on Jen's instagram that she's already pregnant again. They just had their second child last summer. And she's let herself get so fat, I mean, she's really let herself go." Kelsey said distastefully. She had also been a cheerleader. The mere thought of weight gain unnerved her.

Alyssa nodded. "I know, I was surprised that they got started so quickly. I didn't think Jennifer was that eager to start a family, but clearly Ted's the one! I wonder if they'll stop at three."

Kelsey nodded. "I heard from Caitlyn that Ted's going to run for judge next year. Being a family man might be part of his platform. I mean, most people around here are Catholic."

Alyssa clucked. "I'm sure they're just traditional-minded, I think he's from a more conservative background. But I do wonder if Jen will ever go back to work. All she posts these days are photos of her babies and her maternity stuff. She's a poster child for motherhood. I mean, she was pretty ambitious about her career. I would never have thought that she would give it all up to be a mommy."

***

The third child was born that fall. Jennifer felt certain that this would be the final child. She had begun taking birth control and was very careful with Ted, but with two babies to breastfeed and one toddler running around, she just couldn't keep up with everything. Every night Ted came inside his wife and it was inevitable that when she forgot her pill that there would be consequences. Only too soon, she was sadly showing Ted a positive pregnancy test.

She was so tired the morning of the first ultrasound. Three children was hard work. She could hardly keep up with all the breastfeeding and changing, much less getting enough sleep. So she didn't notice what the technician was saying at first. "So they're both looking healthy," the smiling nurse said.

"Both?" Jennifer's heart went cold. "What did you say?"

The nurse smiled and gestured to the screen. "Two heartbeats. Perfectly healthy. Congratulations! Babies four and five are growing nicely."

Silent tears streamed down her face as she drove home. Her mother was home with the three children. Ted was at work. Jen's baby belly had never really gone down. She looked and felt very pregnant even this early in the first trimester. Her swollen, constantly-used breasts were painfully engorged. She needed to get home and feed the babies, and then eat and nap so she could grow the new babies now in her belly...

Ted will be pleased, she thought resignedly. He had just been asking her if she was ready for another girl or boy. Maybe they would get one of each. She hoped they might buy the larger house soon. They needed a new stroller. And her oldest would be ready for preschool soon. She would miss having the inquisitive little mite alongside her as she changed and fed the middle baby and newborn...

Jen sighed. So much motherhood. And only more to come.

Maisy_P
Maisy_P
429 Followers
12