Jennifer's Exposure Pt. 04

Story Info
Jennifer unwittingly exposes her daughter.
5.4k words
4.62
27.1k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JA068
JA068
87 Followers

Waking the next morning, Jennifer was consumed with guilt over last night's incestuous desires, and her admission to her eldest daughter, of her recent participation in group sex.

After showering and getting dressed, she joined the girls in the kitchen for breakfast.

"How did you girls sleep last night?" Jen asked.

"I'm not sure Steph and Emily got much sleep" Jessica responded.

"Stop it, Jess! Oh my god, how embarrassing" retorted Stephanie. Emily with her arms around Steph, giggled knowingly.

"What are you girls up to today?" Jennifer asked as the girls finished breakfast and started tidying up.

"Oh, Emily and I are going to the cinema and then we'll head home," said Stephanie. "Thanks so much for allowing us to stay last night, Jennifer. I had such a lovely time." Emily chimed in sweetly.

Jennifer's mind immediately pictured Stephanie and Emily making love, and her cheeks flushed with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. The thought of the two young women's sexy bodies writhing in sexual pleasure, conflictingly made her wince, whilst also sending a tingle through her pussy.

"It's my pleasure, Sweetie. You two should stay here more often, I loved having you both last night."

Jennifer's phone, which she had only moments ago placed on the kitchen counter, buzzed with a message.

It was from Thomas.

[Thomas] Jennifer, I am hosting a small gathering at my house on Friday evening. I expect you to be my date for the evening. Please respond noting your availability.

"The nerve of that guy!" muttered Jennifer.

Steph and Emily had just left the room, and it was now just Jen and Jess alone together in the kitchen.

"Which guy, mum?" asked Jess.

"Oh, umm, well you know the guys I met with last week? Well, it was from the older guy of the two. He told me he expects me to be his date for a get together at his place on Friday night."

"So, is this the guy who you went on the date with, or the other guy with the apartment who got in on the action?" Jess asked with a knowing smile on her face.

"It's the other guy. I don't like him. He seems like a narcissist." Said Jen.

"That didn't stop you fucking him, though did it, mum? You told me last night that you were turned on by his confidence, and that you wanted to show off for him, and win his approval."

"Really, did I say that? I drank too much last night, obviously. I can't remember much about last night at all." Jennifer shuffled uncomfortably, trying to look busy.

Jess pushed Jennifer, "So, are you going? He clearly wants a repeat performance. You must have been good!" Jessica laughed.

"Jessica!! Anyway, I don't know, probably not. I shouldn't. But it was kind of naughty and fun. But, no I won't. I probably have something else on Friday, anyway." Jennifer stumbled over her words.

"Stop it, mum. It's obvious you want to go. You're making very unconvincing excuses. Go, it will be fun. Who knows how many cocks you'll take this time, hahahahaha!"

"Jess, please. That's an awful thing to say to your mother." Jen chided, feigning embarassment.

"Come on mum, sex is one of life's great pleasures, and you've got the chance to indulge in experiences you should have had years ago. You're a sexy MILF, get out there. Sleep around. Have one-night stands with as many people as you want. You never know when the opportunities will stop, and you'll regret not having taken advantage of your chances when you had them." Sounding more like a mother than a daughter, Jessica was both encouraging, and comforting.

It was apparent that their relationship had matured to one of equals, akin to lifelong friends. The type of relationship where anything could be discussed, and confidences strictly kept. The realization also stirred in Jen her newly awakened and forbidden desire for her eldest daughter.

She looked at Jess with a combination of love, and increasingly a new feeling of desire.

"I suppose. I mean, it's all quite overwhelming, though. What would people think if they knew about me having casual sex with random people?" Jennifer's tone was one of confusion, and acceptance.

"Mum, honestly, when you drop the shackles of societal expectation and indulge in your desires, it's liberating. Follow your heart, and your pussy. Fuck whomever you want, without regret, and without conscience. That's my advice. That's what I do. Sure, sometimes you think, OMG that was a huge mistake, but most of the time, it's amazing."

Jennifer felt a huge weight lifted. A weight she didn't know she had been carrying. Jess's encouragement gave her the permission to embrace her sexuality and let loose her inner slut.

With that, Jess kissed her mum on the cheek, grabbed her things and was out the door. She was never one for wasting time with long goodbyes.

Jen returned to her phone and replied to the message,

[Jennifer] Hi, Thomas. It's lovely to hear from you. I would be very pleased to be your date on Friday evening. Please let me know what time you'll pick me up. Oh, also, will it be formal, or casual, just so I know what to wear.

[Thomas] Jennifer, I will pick you up at 8.30pm. I have your address. You are to wear the heels you wore last Friday night, you will wear a short, sheer, tight-fitting black dress. You are not to wear any underwear. You will wear an elegant black choker. You will wear your hair down. I will be entertaining some business associates, and I expect you to look your best.

Jennifer read the text with a mixture of incredulity and excitement. She was stunned at how brazenly inappropriate his text to her was, how demeaning, and arrogant. But it was just these qualities which excited her submissive side.

[Jennifer] Hi, Thomas. Thank you for your forthright instructions. I won't let you down, I promise. You'll be proud to have me as your date. I will see you at 8.30pm. xxx

With that, Jennifer put her phone down and headed upstairs to try on her 'LBDs' and see if any of them fit the brief. It was apparent that nothing she had was going to work, but she was sure Jess would have something perfect. She quickly dashed off a text to Jess asking her to bring the sexiest short black dresses she had.

Jen was like a cat on a hot tin roof. Her libido was out of control, and she needed more than mere masturbation would provide. Grabbing her phone, she composed a text to Rob.

[Jennifer] Hi, Rob. Thanks for the date last Friday. I need to see you again, now, well as soon as possible. Are you able to slip away from work? It will be worth it...

Almost immediately came the reply,

[Rob] Hi Jennifer. Yes, I can be at your place in about 40 minutes depending upon the traffic. See you soon. Heels and stockings are all I want you wearing when I arrive. Leave the front door, and your legs, open.

Another man arrogantly telling her what to wear, but being as submissive as she was, Jen was delighted. She desperately needed a good hard fucking, given all that had transpired in the last week, and now the upcoming date with Thomas.

Hurriedly, she showered and reapplied her makeup, choosing a bright red lipstick. She wanted to look as slutty as she felt.

She grabbed a pair of black stay up stockings from the top drawer and slipped them over her pretty and perfectly pedicured feet. First the left, and then the right, she carefully rolled the stockings up her long legs until they reached their full-length, mid-way up her thighs. Finally, she selected a pair of sexy black stilettos to complete the outfit. She brushed her hair and pulled it back into a tight and high ponytail.

Selecting a pair of gold strand earrings with diamonds, and the matching necklace would complement her pretty face, and draw Rob's eyes to her ample cleavage.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Her large breasts were topped perfectly by tight areolas, which in turn framed her hard sensitive nipples. She let her eyes follow the curves of her body across her tight tummy, to her perfectly smooth, puffy, and wet pussy.

Very much liking what she saw, she hurried downstairs. Only now did it occur to her that she probably should have unlocked the door while she was still dressed. But, too late for that now. Any delivery driver arriving with a delivery would get an eyeful. To her relief the large panes of glass which surrounded the front door entrance, were clear of any prying eyes.

The door left unlocked, and now comfortably back on her bed she grabbed a double ended vibrator from her bedside table, briefly sucked both ends, spread her legs and slipped the plastic cocks simultaneously inside her wet pussy and tight arsehole.

As Rob told his colleagues he would be gone for a few hours, Christian, a good friend, asked where he was off to. "Just got a message from slut a mate and I picked up last Friday. Looks like she needs a 'refill'."

"Have fun, mate" Christian said, and they high fived as Rob left.

Pulling out of the Riverside car park, Rob called Michael. "Hey, Mike how are you? I wanted to tell you I'm heading over to Jennifer's place to fuck her. If you want to live stream it to some of the boys, be my guest. I don't mind who sees the 'Master Swordsman' at work. Tell them to take notes, they might Learn something!", he laughed.

"No worries, Rob. That's great, mate. It should be an awesome show. Holly and I will be watching. Rob, we all have high expectations after you and Thomas 'tooled' her last week. Anyway, I'm going to bring her up on the screen now and see what she's up to. Just a sec, here we go... Fuuuuck, she's hot!!! Mate, she's already fucking herself. I'm just zooming in. Fuck me, she's got a double ender. One in her cunt, one in her arse. Put on a show for us mate, I'll let the boys know. Pump a load on her face for me."

Deeply lost in fantasies of sex, and with multiple orgasms rolling through Jen's sensuous body, Jennifer didn't hear Rob arrive and make his way upstairs. Her eyes closed; she rhythmically plunged the fake cocks into her holes. Moaning, and breathing heavily, she jumped when Rob, standing at the foot of her bed, announced his arrival.

"Mmm, now that's a sight I remember from last week."

Regaining her composure, Jen took a moment to drink him in. Rob was immaculately dressed in an expensive suit, Saville Row by the cut of it (Jen had a thing for powerful men in suits), a beautiful blue tie, and a crisp white shirt with a cutaway collar.

Jen continued fucking herself for a moment, this time allowing Rob to appreciate the pornographic image before him. Her long legs, accented by silky black stockings and patent black stilettos, were spread, her nipples were hard and erect, and with a dreamy come fuck me look on her face, saw Rob's cock grow and strain against his pants.

And then, slowly, deliberately, and accompanied by a soft whimper, she removed and set her 'plastic lovers' aside, and crawled as seductively as she could to the end of the bed. Kneeling, she put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him, slowly at first, and then with increasing desperation. Her kiss was returned and matched in intensity and tempo by Rob. His hands glided magically from her hips, along her torso, careful to gently brush the sides of her breasts before tightening around her neck.

As her desperation grew, her tongue invaded his mouth, her hands fumbled with his belt, and then the clasp on his suit pants. Finally, she pulled down the zipper which acted as a metal barrier separating her from his cock.

Suddenly, and with overwhelming force he threw her backwards towards the head of the bed, and she came to rest with breasts jiggling, and her legs spread.

"You don't get it that easily, bitch. I want to see how much you want it. Finger fuck yourself, like the slut you are. Two fingers in your cunt, and two in your arse." Rob said, humiliatingly.

"Please, Rob. I need you to fuck me." Jen begged.

"Do it bitch, or I'll walk out the door. Oh, and tell me what a slut you are while you're doing it."

Jen complied. Spreading her legs and rolling slightly onto her left side, she obediently slipped her pointer, and index finger into her wet pussy, and her fourth and little finger into her arse.

"Raise your right leg so I can clearly see you fuck your holes." Rob commanded.

Dutifully, Jen did as she was instructed. The desire almost painfully evident on her face, she plunged her fingers into herself.

"Come on Jen, I want to hear you tell me what a slut you are."

"I'm your little slut. I need your hard cock in me, please. I need you to fuck me, Rob. Use me for your pleasure, just like you and Thomas did last week. Please Rob, I need it, please!" Jen was breathless and desperate.

Rob knew everyone watching would enjoy the view. Jen was a truly gorgeous and sexy sight to see.

In an act he knew would humiliate her, and further build his status with the men who leered lustfully at the stunning mother of two, he ordered her to lick her fingers, starting with the two in her arse. "Do it slowly. I want to see how much you enjoy the taste of your arse and your cunt."

Jennifer removed her fingers from her holes, and as instructed lifted them to her mouth. As the fingers that had only moments ago been in her back passage touched her tongue, she savored the acidic taste. She closed her lips around her fingers and sucked. She hoped Rob would approve of her wanton display. The scent of her pussy invaded her nostrils as those fingers brushed her nose, and then they too found their place in her mouth, her tongue licking the tangy digits.

Unbeknownst to Jen or Rob, but evident to Michael and Holly watching the cameras from their home, Jessica had just arrived with the dresses Jen had asked her to bring. Hearing her mother's wanton pleadings, she left the dresses downstairs and crept silently to the open door of her mother's bedroom. She watched, captivated as Jennifer finger fucked herself, begging for sex and degrading herself. She couldn't look away, she didn't want to look away.

"Well, this is an unexpected twist," said Holly as she stripped off her own clothes. "I hope she doesn't barge in and ruin things."

Jessica remained motionless, and in silence, taking in the unfolding encounter.

Whilst Jen writhed and begged, Rob undressed. Now completely naked, sporting a rock-hard erection, he stroked his cock in Jen's direction.

"Come and suck my cock." Rob growled.

Jennifer crawled on all fours and took Rob's hard cock in her hands. She had always been fascinated by how hard and menacing an erect cock became. And yet despite its hardness, the skin was always magically soft. Out of context, perhaps in a disembodied 'cock pic' similar to the ones she had been sent by various men, a penis and balls disgusted her. But in context, when she was aroused, a hard cock was a thing of almost terrifying beauty, and as she now held the hot hard meat in her hands, she craved it, and worshipped the male power it represented.

Pumping it slowly, she looked up and into his eyes. Never breaking eye contact, she opened her red lipstick cover lips and started gently licking the head of his cock with her warm wet tongue. He groaned in appreciation.

As she licked his shaft, he grabbed Jen's ponytail with his right hand and tightened his grip, until she felt the pain of her hair being pulled, and whimpered in submissive bliss.

Wrenching her back and away from his cock, he spat on her face and then held her, powerless, for what seemed an eternity.

"Suck my cock like the slut everyone is going to find out you are." And with that he pulled her head towards his cock. She opened her mouth and his cock slipped straight in and down her throat. She gagged instinctively, trying to push away, but her held her in place, sadistically choking her until finally he released, and she collapsed, gasping for breath.

For all those watching, including Michael, hard cocks were being stroked faster and faster. This was great porn, real porn, involving an unwitting porn queen, performing for the pleasure of many men and at least two women. Holly, now naked, lay spread legged on the couch fingering herself next to Michael. Jess, watching from the doorway to her mother's bedroom had slipped her hand inside her panties and between her legs as she slowly started to masturbate. She watched as her beautiful mother behaved like the porn star she was unknowingly becoming.

As Jen recovered, coughing, with saliva dripping from her chin, and with tears welling in her eyes, she took Rob's cock back in her mouth. She was determined to please him. Savoring the bulbous head of his cock in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it. Then, slowly she took it deep and into her throat. She felt the gag reflex, and stopped, allowing in to pass, and then deeper, again and again repeating the process. Finally, when she had taken his full length, she opened her eyes and looked into his. He instinctively knew at this point he could fuck her throat without her gagging too much more. He slowly pumped his cock deep down her throat, while she masturbated her wildly sensitive wet opening. She rolled her swollen clitoris with her fingers, tiny orgasms like electric socks pulsing through her body. Never breaking eye contact she let him fuck her pretty face.

After nearly cuming in her throat a number of times, he gently slipped his cock out of her mouth and lay her on her back. She placed her arms above her head and crossed her wrists in a display of submission. With her legs spread, he parted her labia to reveal her red hot exposed vaginal entrance to everyone. Her held her cunt spread for what seemed like an eternity to her. She felt both vulnerable and powerful.

Michael let the high-definition cameras drink in Jennifer's eroticism. Mascara running from her eyes, saliva on her cheek, her hard nipples aching to be touched, and her glistening wet cunt desperate to be filled with cock and cum.

"Please, Rob I need your cock in me, please fuck me." She pleaded.

Rob positioned himself between her legs, rested the head of his cock on her clit and rubbed it slowly. Jen writhed in pre orgasmic pleasure as his pre cum mixed with her wetness in an act of sexual intimacy. And then he plunged his hard tool into her soft and vulnerable cunt. She arched her back and gasped as his cock filled her.

"Ahhh, fuck yeah!" he growled.

He pushed deep into her and then withdrew, slowly at first. But with each thrust his pace quickened and soon his cock pistoned in and out of her, her orgasm building with each stroke. Her tits bouncing and jiggling as he pleasured himself inside her pussy.

Watching on their computers and TV's, a few masturbating men, many of whom had known Jennifer from the time their own children were at school with Jess and Steph, watched transfixed as Jennifer was fucked and exposed for everyone's pleasure.

Grunting and groaning like a wild animal, Rob's utterances were joined by Jen's own vocalizing and gasping.

"Fuck me." she cried, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh my god, fuck me."

As he pounded into her, he again wrapped his hands around her neck. This time his grip was tighter, and more menacing.

Jess watched, mesmerized as her mother was being brutally fucked only meters from where she stood. She continued to masturbate, faster, wishing it was her taking Rob's cock. As if watching a porno, she whispered to herself, "fuck her, fuck the slut. Make her cum."

Rob maintained his tight grip around Jen's neck as he viciously fucked her. She was finding it increasingly hard to breathe, and as she started to panic, she gasped for air. Her vision was becoming blurry and yet her orgasm was close, and Rob could feel her vagina start to convulse. Just as it did, he released his grip and drawing his right hand back he slapped her pretty face. Without a chance to react to his assault, she came with an intensity she hadn't previously experienced. One, after another, after another wave of orgasmic convulsions rolled over her.

JA068
JA068
87 Followers
12